Kain and Raziel VS Dante and Vergil with a TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
basically this is the usual matches, Dante is fighting Raziel and Vergil is fighting Kain, BUT Kain and Raziels immortality and immunity is taken away, THEY CAN DIE...Devil trigger lasts a limited time in combat, roughly 20 minutes of the battle, that goes for quick silver and the rest of those completly time stopping attacks and such. kain and Raziel can have all abilities from the Games, Kain and raziel gets all powers and skills from blood omen 1&2, Soul reaver 1&2 and Defiance and the two brothers get all weapons and powers from all their games and can have one of each of the power ups EXCEPT yellow orbs and holy water and invulnerability only lasts 10 mins

apart from that the battle is a two on two match as usual, in a massive field, as far as the eye can see, no obstacles in the way so they can fight freely, if one of the same team beats his enemy then he fights the enemy of his team mate as well

as usual i say Kain and Raziel Pwn the brothers but hey its up for debate......

Generic Hero
They do pwn the brothers. Raziel is equal with Kain in power and wields the most purified Wraith blade which is deadly powerful, and Kain at the end of Defiance SPOILERS

has THE Blood Reaver infused with Raziel's soul... making the original Soul Reaver that is so powerful it could insta-kill anyone and even injure the Elder False-God

Burning thought
hmm indeed, thats my view on things

MadMel
Originally posted by Generic Hero
They do pwn the brothers. Raziel is equal with Kain in power and wields the most purified Wraith blade which is deadly powerful, and Kain at the end of Defiance SPOILERS

has THE Blood Reaver infused with Raziel's soul... making the original Soul Reaver that is so powerful it could insta-kill anyone and even injure the Elder False-God
agreed, kain and raz pwn....

Sam Z
Yep^^yes

Generic Hero
Interesting idea:

Dante quickly freeze time, grabs Kain's Soul Reaver and whacks Raziel with it.

This would create such a huge Paradox (three Soul Reavers... the sword, Raziel and the Wraith Blade) all colliding at once... I wonder what would happen.

Superboy Prime
Raziel is awesome.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Generic Hero
Interesting idea:

Dante quickly freeze time, grabs Kain's Soul Reaver and whacks Raziel with it.

This would create such a huge Paradox (three Soul Reavers... the sword, Raziel and the Wraith Blade) all colliding at once... I wonder what would happen.

Dante would die, if any enemy of kain or Raziel tries to touch the sword Raziel will drain the soul from them as the sword drains their life essence and kills them, only kain or allies of Raziel and kain can survive and use the blade, even then few use the soul reaver blade

but if Dante could somehow pull it off then they would probably all explode and die from the explosion eek!

MadMel
lol...but true

IceJaw
Kain and Raz wins lol

MadMel
never thought id hear that from u :P

IceJaw
Kain cant die

charlemagne9746
Out of curiousity though...how would Kain matchup against an unsealed Alucard from Hellsing. I know I can't post that fight in a thread...i just wanted to know the opinions of people in this forum

Burning thought
since Kain cannot die, Alucard would have to be completly indestructable to survive him and not have a soul, since if it has a soul, it wouldnt be able to survive without one

charlemagne9746
Alucard is pretty much indestructable...in the Manga...it's pretty much hinted that he is the devil himself. Alucard can open dimensional portals effortlessly...even portals into hell. Nothing on the physical plane can kill him. He has regenerated from a pool of blood with ease. The only thing that can harm him is blessed silver...but, it's pretty much hinted at in the manga that nothing short of God blessing the silver Himself..will actually work and wound Alucard. Fully unsealed, Alucard can call upon the victims that he has devoured over the centuries. These departed souls will act as his army in any fight..if he indeed summons them. This army includes mortal and immortal souls. He is pretty much the most kick ass vampire I've ever seen..lol. He takes on gods and wins....he defeated Incognito who was channeling the power of the demon god Set.

I am not all that familiar with Kain...I haven't played his games. I have read in these forums how powerful he is...and I thought a match with Alucard would be brutal..lol...it may just be a stalemate. Saint of Killers doesn't even have anything on Alucard.

Burning thought
it would be another one of those boring endless fights, but by the sounds of it Alucard has a soul, if it has a soul and the reaver hits it, it loses its soul and dies so Kain has a small chance of winning and Alucard has none since he cant kill Kain at all, as impressive as he sounds, like regenerating from a pool of blood and all, Kain can regenerate from thin air, like nothing, and the only thing that can hurt him is the one thing that is trapped within his weapon and will not harm him any more, so his pretty much undefeatable

Kain teleports, has the strength to pick up, heavily armoured metal wearing humans without even trying, he doesnt try to pick up anything bigger, he slashes it but i think he could even though he doesnt in games and so it isnt proved but its good enough, hes drained the souls and strengths of many vampires and created his own powerful Vampire sons from his essence, he evolves every hundred or two hundred years or so and gains new powers and gifts

his powers include teleportation, extreme Telekenieses, he can pick up people, their weapons and most other objects with his mind, freeze them in place or kill them with their own weapons could be possible, he has great speed, moves at mist speed at will, making him unhitable and extremely fast, can call lightning down from the heavens, tear the blood from his enemies and drain it into him, tear their souls out and shapeshift into wolves and bats or ordinairy humans for disguise, he can also jump huge distances, all those abilities plus some others that i cant remember an the fact he cannot die and his weapon is an indestuctable blood drinking blade, imbued with Raziels soul which drains souls, killing not only his enemies bodies but their spirit making him the most kick ass vampire in the world IMO

charlemagne9746
lol..yeah, Kain sounds amazing. I'm not sure if the reaver would work on Alucard though. Only silver blessed by God Himself can kill Alucard according to the manga. If there was an instance that the soul reaver wouldn't work...it would probably be against Alucard. I admit...I like this Kain though....i'm gonna have to get a copy of that game and try it out. I do think it would be one hell of a fight if these two ever went at it. In another forum...we were debating a battle between Alucard and the JLA....and many think that even the Justice League would be hard pressed to defeat him. Alucard has the ability to drain someone of their life...including memories and knowledge. So, if Alucard ate Batman...he would know exactly how to kill the JLA...through Batman's knowledge.

If Alucard ate someone who knew Kain...especially his weaknesses...Alucard could use that against him. In the end, this would be a stalemate....I really don't think one could kill the other. If the soul reaver works on Alucard, Kain wins....if not....it's a stalemate. I think in terms of power....they may be about equal.

charlemagne9746
one other thing Alucard is able to do...he can turn into a mist...and allow himself to be inhaled by an opponent...he can then perform an auto-kill by tearing up his opponent from inside out

MadMel
wouldnt work, kain'll regenerate..and kain's only weakness is the wraith blade of raziel, which has been absorbed by the blood reaver, along with its owner

Burning thought
in terms of power perhaps an equel but if the Reaver works which is very possile, kain wins

solidSparda
you all seem to forget that dante and vergil are the sons of sparda they are immortal

ScreamPaste
Wonderful bump.

Burning thought
I know you want to try and direct my pumelling of you elseware but its not going to work. I could argue in this thread and still have time to shatter you in the others.....or at least repeat shattering something already broken but hey, beating a dead horse is fun!

I like how this was decided on the first page, and then Kain gained a new opponent in Alucard because the ones I chose were not good enough.

BloodRain
Oh, right... Sparda twins win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.