Godwave vs Godforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
I know there have been numerous Thor/Wonder Woman threads, but to my knowledge this has never been the focal point of the contest(I searched but may have messed up, please forgive me if it's a repeat)

Thor(no Odin Force or Rune Magic)
(Standard)Wonder Woman

The two stand on oppisite ends of a football stadium and let loose with thier most powerful atack ala DBZ(No dodging, etc. just the attacks hitting head on until one of them is overwelmed).

Who walks away?

General Kon-El
Wolverine.

but uhhh Godforce i would think.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Interesting, The Godwave which gave every God and Superbeing in the DC universe thier powers and continues to spread, vs a blast that had trouble pushing back a celestial. I know which one sounds more powerful to me.

General Kon-El
you're right. Godforce.

MJOILNIR
The godforce didnt have trouble pushing back a celestail. It destroyed exitars dome and sent galactus running for his life. Besides that Thor has destroyed a celestials armor on two occasions without the godblast.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
The godforce didnt have trouble pushing back a celestail. It destroyed exitars dome and sent galactus running for his life. Besides that Thor has destroyed a celestials armor on two occasions without the godblast. yes

Accel
Originally posted by darthgoober
I know there have been numerous Thor/Wonder Woman threads, but to my knowledge this has never been the focal point of the contest(I searched but may have messed up, please forgive me if it's a repeat)

Thor(no Odin Force or Rune Magic)
(Standard)Wonder Woman

The two stand on oppisite ends of a football stadium and let loose with thier most powerful atack ala DBZ(No dodging, etc. just the attacks hitting head on until one of them is overwelmed).

Who walks away?
Are they both ready to let loose as soon as the fight starts or do they have to start "charging up" their powers once the starting bell rings?

I'm asking this because the Godwave is more powerful, but it takes longer to obtain.

MJOILNIR
I dont know how long it takes WW to do the godwave but I do know it dosnt take that long for Thor to use a godblast. I know in the comic where he destroyed exitars dome he talked about it for a panel or two then he did it in one panel. Im really not sure which one would be quicker. Thor can use anti-force right off the back. Thats what he used to take Mangog out the first time.(When he blasted it down his throat)

darthgoober
Originally posted by Accel
Are they both ready to let loose as soon as the fight starts or do they have to start "charging up" their powers once the starting bell rings?

I'm asking this because the Godwave is more powerful, but it takes longer to obtain.

They are ready to let loose as soon as the bell rings. They do all their charging before it starts.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I dont know how long it takes WW to do the godwave but I do know it dosnt take that long for Thor to use a godblast. I know in the comic where he destroyed exitars dome he talked about it for a panel or two then he did it in one panel. Im really not sure which one would be quicker. Thor can use anti-force right off the back. Thats what he used to take Mangog out the first time.(When he blasted it down his throat)

Hey, could someone be so kind as to tell me in what issue did Thor destroy Exitar's dome? I'd really like to read and check out this issue. I appreciate the info!!! wink

Accel
Originally posted by darthgoober
They are ready to let loose as soon as the bell rings. They do all their charging before it starts.
Then Thor is screwed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i'm beginning to think this forum is not about debate so much as fan boysisms. How the hell can anyone vote for the Godforce vs the God wave? Look at thier descriptions and what they do? just seems odd to me that the Godforce is even in the same thread as the God Force. The God Force is like as powerful as an abstract being. it gives ALL dc Gods and superbeings thier powers. and then it is still spreading. AAARg no logic here at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.