Carey's X-Men vs. Brubaker's Uncanny...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Rogue
Iceman
Mystique
Cannonball
Cable
Sabretooth

vs.

Havok
Polaris
Warpath
Nightcrawler
Rachel Grey
Darwin

Current versions of all. Typical heroes vs. heroes situation. Characters are fighting IN character. Which team KO's the other first?

Tassadar
confused

What If...
Team 1.

Iceman and cable ftw.

Grimm22
Darwin wins big grin

ExodusCloak
Yeah I'd say Darwin wins too...

Soleran
lol Darwin, how can someone overcome absolute zero. However based on what we know about Darwin and seen he might be the best mutant to overcome Iceman! Scary

Lucid Lui
Ok, Darwin can adapt to their attacks. That doesn't mean he wins. First team to KO the other team wins.

So if Darwin's adaptive ability is as foolproof as it seems (which IMO, it's not), it's more likely a stalemate.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Ok, Darwin can adapt to their attacks. That doesn't mean he wins. First team to KO the other team wins.

So if Darwin's adaptive ability is as foolproof as it seems (which IMO, it's not), it's more likely a stalemate.

Darwin can also activate his power consciously ie when he cut Gabriel free from the vines with his sharp skin.
From the little I've seen of Darwin and the explaination of his powers by Xavier I think he could solo that entire team.

TheKahn
I'd have to go with the second team. Not only do they have the deus ex machina plot device in Darwin, but they also have the only true telepath in Rachel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.