One HELL of a Gauntlet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Pinhead......some know him as the Black Prince of Hell. Some know him as the Dark Angel of Suffering. Others know him as Xipetotec... But to Leviathan (Satan), he's the General in Hell's army....his job is to be the "warden" of Hell's prison you could say. Well, it seems Pinhead is up for promotion!! evil face

Over the decades of serving Leviathan and doing such a good job of performing his duties for Hell, Leviathan tells him that he now has a chance to be promoted in the ranks of Hell's army....all he has to do is run a little gauntlet he has prepared for him.....

Pinhead has 24 hours to retrieve each character in the gauntlet and take them down to Hell; BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY!!!! If he doesn't complete his dark task, then he's stripped of his duties, and trapped in the fiery pits of Hell forever with all of the other countless lost souls!!

Remember, he has a full 24 hours to retrieve each character; by whatever means possible!!! He's fully allowed to use his chains, hooks, powers, etc...but also, he's allowed to try to trick and/or talk his victims into coming with him..............................and Pinhead is determined to complete his dark task for his master! NO MATTER WHAT!

Here's the "hellish" gauntlet Pinhead must run...............

DAY #1 - HELLBOY

DAY #2 - JOHN COSTANTINE

DAY #3 - DAMIEN HELLSTROM A.K.A. SON OF SATAN (Classic version)

DAY #4 - DR. DOOM

DAY #5 - ETRIGAN, THE DEMON

DAY #6 - GHOST RIDER

DAY #7 - SPAWN (EARLY, CLASSIC VERSION)

DAY #8 - DOCTOR STRANGE

DAY #9 - THOR

DAY #10 - SILVER SURFER

DAY #11 - THANOS

DAY #12 - ZAURIEL

DAY #13 - THE PHANTOM STRANGER

DAY #14 - MEPHISTO

DAY #15 - LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR

DAY #16 - THE SPECTRE

So, how far does the Dark Prince of Hell get??? Remember, he has all of his powers, tricks, and cunning at his disposal....JOHN CONSTANTINE

Broly92
Ghost Rider with penace stare ftw

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Broly92
Ghost Rider with penace stare ftw

Oh, sorry about that....but I forgot to mention that the Ghost Rider in this particular gauntlet is the CURRENT Ghost Rider. The original Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider....not the 90's version. The current Ghost Rider currently trapped in Hell and does not possess the power of the penace stare.....!!!!

bigbran
why is spectre above lucifer?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by bigbran
why is spectre above lucifer?

BECAUSE SPECTRE IS BASICALLY THE VENGEFUL, RIGHT HAND OF.........GOD!!!

WHILE I ADMIT I'M NO EXPERT ON LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR, I WOULD SURELY ASSUME HE'S UNDER SOMEONE THAT IS THE WRAITHFUL, RIGHT HAND OF GOD HIMSELF.

I'VE SEEN HIS NAME MENTIONED A LOT ON THESE THREADS, AND I KNOW HE'S MEGA, MEGA-POWERFUL, BUT I THOUGHT THE SPECTRE WAS ABOVE HIM IN TERMS OF POWER! NOW, I KNOW SOME WOULD AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS, AND SOME WOULD DISAGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS.....BUT, I'M NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT.

BECAUSE SURE ENOUGH IF I'D PUT SPECTRE BEFORE LUCIFER, SOMEONE WOULD'VE LEFT THE COMMENT "WHY IS SPECTRE BEFORE LUCIFER?"

SO, WHICH GOES TO SHOW, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY ON THESE GAUNTLET THREADS! SO, PLEASE JUST ACCEPT THE GAUNTLET THE WAY IT IS AND JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT........

Grimm22
He has no chance in hell (no pun intended) against Doom no

Other than that I doubt he could take down Hellboy erm

Jesse7
lol...who is pinhead? @_@

Tassadar
Originally posted by Grimm22
He has no chance in hell (no pun intended) against Doom no

Other than that I doubt he could take down Hellboy erm

Actually, Doom would be easy, Pinhead just has to wait till he falls asleep. Doesnt matter though, because he isnt getting past Damien.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Jesse7
lol...who is pinhead? @_@

The guy from the Hellraiser movies/comics.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
Actually, Doom would be easy, Pinhead just has to wait till he falls asleep. Doesnt matter though, because he isnt getting past Damien.

FOOL! mad

Doom does not sleep!

Besides a Doombot could take care of Pinhead.

King KAM
John Constantine gets him

celestialdemon
Can Pinhead win any of these fights?

Tassadar
Originally posted by celestialdemon

Yes.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by celestialdemon

I personally believe he can. People are underestimating Pinhead. He is extremely clever and can be quite persuasive...not to mention he's very powerful. Especially if you've ever read any of the Hellraiser comics he's in. He's one of the higher level generals in Hell's army and cannot be hurt or harmed by any conventional means. I acually thought this was a cool idea for a thread.

King KAM
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I personally believe he can. People are underestimating Pinhead. He is extremely clever and can be quite persuasive...not to mention he's very powerful. Especially if you've ever read any of the Hellraiser comics he's in. He's one of the higher level generals in Hell's army and cannot be hurt or harmed by any conventional means. I acually thought this was a cool idea for a thread. yeah it is, but he loses at constantine.

DarkCrawler
BECAUSE SPECTRE IS BASICALLY THE VENGEFUL, RIGHT HAND OF.........GOD!!!

WHILE I ADMIT I'M NO EXPERT ON LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR, I WOULD SURELY ASSUME HE'S UNDER SOMEONE THAT IS THE WRAITHFUL, RIGHT HAND OF GOD HIMSELF.

I'VE SEEN HIS NAME MENTIONED A LOT ON THESE THREADS, AND I KNOW HE'S MEGA, MEGA-POWERFUL, BUT I THOUGHT THE SPECTRE WAS ABOVE HIM IN TERMS OF POWER! NOW, I KNOW SOME WOULD AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS, AND SOME WOULD DISAGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS.....BUT, I'M NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT.

Err...why didn't you research it? huh

Because you are wrong. Spectre fears Lucifer, as shown in comics.

And writing in Caps Lock is never a good idea.

Xplosive
I personally believe he can. People are underestimating Pinhead. He is extremely clever and can be quite persuasive...not to mention he's very powerful. Especially if you've ever read any of the Hellraiser comics he's in. He's one of the higher level generals in Hell's army and cannot be hurt or harmed by any conventional means. I acually thought this was a cool idea for a thread.

What could he possibly do to Lucifer or Spectre. I don't know if he would take Hellboy down, in Hellboy full form, Pinhead doesn't stan a chance.
If we take Pinhead from Hellraiser movie, than he doesn't stand a chance against anyone here.

Grimm22
Honestly, chains arent really going to hurt anyone on the board

General Kon-El
I personally believe he can. People are underestimating Pinhead. He is extremely clever and can be quite persuasive...not to mention he's very powerful. Especially if you've ever read any of the Hellraiser comics he's in. He's one of the higher level generals in Hell's army and cannot be hurt or harmed by any conventional means. I acually thought this was a cool idea for a thread. Don't all horror characters get punked and beaten around by everyday people with no powers whatsoever? Soo shouldn't these guys beat him? I mean he gets defeated by normal people doesn't he? soo i'd say Hellboy wins 7/10.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Don't all horror characters get punked and beaten around by everyday people with no powers whatsoever? Soo shouldn't these guys beat him? I mean he gets defeated by normal people doesn't he? soo i'd say Hellboy wins 7/10.

Yes, AND No....Yes, he gets beaten by "normal" people because they always have the puzzle box to beat him with...here, they don't. Here, they don't know he's coming, while Pinhead gets prep to prepare how to attack each character. In the movies, only two things have been shown to be effective against Pinhead to defeat him....1) the Lament's configuration puzzle box, and 2)Leviathan.

Oh, and by the way....how exactly would Constantine beat Pinhead? Could someone please explain this to me?

draxx_tOfU
he aint getting past hellstrom wink

Comicbook_kid
evil face evil face evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.