Thor (vs) Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
I undertsand this has been done before, but those were older threads with posters who are no longer here. We have a lot of new pposters so I want to see what there take is on the battle. That, and the search function doesn't work, so here it is.

Thor (Classic) vs Superman

All powers go

Debate

tyranus
sups to fast for thor.

Avalonofthewind
It's still been done ad nauseum. This will probably be merged or closed.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
It's still been done ad nauseum. This will probably be merged or closed.

Didn't catch the first part?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Didn't catch the first part?

Sure did, still doesn't change the fact that it's been done ad nauseum.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Sure did, still doesn't change the fact that it's been done ad nauseum.

No, I didn't catch the first part of your post stick out tongue

Tassadar
Superman 7/10, his speed makes up for his magic weakness.

kgkg
Originally posted by Tassadar
Superman 7/10, his speed makes up for his magic weakness.
I agree......... a well written Superman will be hard to hit....... For thor............ even with his superhuman reflex........

Superman is getting to fast.

although thor can K.O supes easily with Godblast etc....... it's all about contact.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by kgkg
I agree......... a well written Superman will be hard to hit....... For thor............ even with his superhuman reflex........

Superman is getting to fast.

although thor can K.O supes easily with Godblast etc....... it's all about contact.

He can end this like he ended the fight with his fight with Durok the Demolisher. stick out tongue

kgkg
He can end this like he ended the fight with his fight with Durok the Demolisher. stick out tongue if Superman is stupid........ but Thor does have problem with Speed to some extent.......

Due to Speed superman wins more than Thor....

Tron
I undertsand this has been done before, but those were older threads with posters who are no longer here. We have a lot of new pposters so I want to see what there take is on the battle. That, and the search function doesn't work, so here it is.

Thor (Classic) vs Superman

All powers go

Debate

Maybe so, but those threads are still useable, rather than clogging the forum with something that already exists.

And, my search worked just fine:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299593& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Superman+vs+Thor%29+forum
id%3A77

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.