feeling VS> fact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Allright, i was just thinking about all the fabulous debating we have done about Liz and Will and Jack and how this will all end up, and I think its interesting how there are people fighting solely on well formed theories, where all i can say is, I FEEL like Jack and Liz should be together, and I FEEL like they really fit well together, and all that. stick out tongue

I mean, there are tons of facts about how Will and Liz should be together, but does ANYONE really see the chemistry there??

Dig down deep, people, what does your heart tell yoU!?!?!?

diddly-dum
My heart is telling me disney will put Liz and Will,.. But Jack will get his fair share,...

katelovespirate
hmm... fair share? wink

CaptinJackLover
this an awesoem thread. but no i dont fell the chemistry. i odnt feel like she truly loves him in the way she loves jack. WIll loves her but not the way Jack loves her. With Jack and Liz you can feel the passion and lust they have for each other and their wnat to be together. With Liz and WIll you can see they care for each other but not in the way JAck and Liz care for each other. There is just no true feeling there

diddly-dum
Dunno,.. You said "what is your heart telling you", And I'm telling you. But I'm sure Liz will get n trouble with Gov. Swann!@ You guys forgot about him in your theories!

katelovespirate
its so true.

sometimes i get a sinking sensation in my gut that they are going to turn this ship around and make Will a slash-bang character and give him the girl, and all right if they do, thats fine... but it will never be as amazing as seeing Jack and Liz sail off into the sunset together. I feel their attraction through the flipping movie screen. its on fire. seriously.

CaptinJackLover
Yes thats true but GOv. Swann never liked WIll either. he didnt want them to get married he never really liked them togetherthat much. so if she is going to break the rules with somebody and dissapoint her father. it might as well be with someone she truly wants, JACK!

diddly-dum
If you guys liked Will(theoreticly) would you be putting him and Liz togther?? Or are you putting Jackand Liz,
1)you are obessed with Sparrow
or
2) you think it would be a shoker

CaptinJackLover
NO I would still put LIz and JAck together....well at leats i think so

katelovespirate
no, honestly for me, its a lot about the actor's chemistry. Kiera and Johnny had awesome chemistry. They are both very sensual people. Orlando, on the other hand, doesnt ever come across that way to me.

I am into the character of Jack Sparrow, i find him incredibly intriguing and a lot of fun.
I am in favor of the rogue getting the girl, rather than mr. perfect. if a person is going to have flaws, i would prefer those flaws to make them interesting. does that make sense?

and it would be a shocker, in a good way. smile

CaptinJackLover
yes it makes perfect sense

willofthewisp
Now, here is what could totally mess up everything.... is everyone going to live through the next movie? If Johnny Depp is signed up for a ton of these, then I feel pretty safe about Jack, but what about everyone else?
I don't think it will happen, but if Will were to die, or more interestingly, if Liz were to die, that would change the feel of the entire story, wouldn't it?

diddly-dum
Anyways,..I like to be different, so I'm going with will and Liz

random21
jackandlizforever =]

diddly-dum
*Gets posters together,Calls friends,runs to one of your houses,starts Striking*
"BE A REBLE! DON'T GO WITH THE FLOW! BE DIFFERENT!"
JK We are all friends on here,.. Right??

LovelyOne
The chemistry is non existent with Will and Liz...its seriously like awkward brother and sister moments when they are together kissing and what ever

..HONESTLY almost EVERY time there is a moment between the two its ON SHOW in front of people, Liz's dad..Norrington, Jack...ALL the time...1) it makes the scenes AWKWARD and 2) it just strengthens the feeling that its all just an act..to PROVE to people and themselves that its real especially on Liz's behalf....its like "look we are happy together..see??.."

if so why are there no private 1 on 1 moments between the two in movie 2..there was only one during movie 1 and he blew the chance to kiss her.....there are NONE there is a HUGE lack of it. Liz has been alone with Jack on more than one occasion in both movies and the chemitry is sizzling hot every time..

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by diddly-dum
*Gets posters together,Calls friends,runs to one of your houses,starts Striking*
"BE A REBLE! DON'T GO WITH THE FLOW! BE DIFFERENT!"
JK We are all friends on here,.. Right??

of course we are! otherwise we wouldnt be talking to each other. it would just be weird if we werent friends

diddly-dum
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
Yes thats true but GOv. Swann never liked WIll either. he didnt want them to get married he never really liked them togetherthat much. so if she is going to break the rules with somebody and dissapoint her father. it might as well be with someone she truly wants, JACK!
I know I've writen after this,.. I just wanted to say something...
Gov. Swann doesn't like will, BUT hes near,to most likely, hates pirates. And since Sparow is a TRUE pirate,so to speak, he(Swann) dislikes Sparrow more than Will. Plus,Will was more pesistent to find her! Jack just goes with the flow and where ever life might take him! And it happend to be with Liz in POTC2.

Like I've stated before, I like being different.

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by diddly-dum
I know I've writen after this,.. I just wanted to say something...
Gov. Swann doesn't like will, BUT hes near,to most likely, hates pirates. And since Sparow is a TRUE pirate,so to speak, he(Swann) dislikes Sparrow more than Will. Plus,Will was more pesistent to find her! Jack just goes with the flow and where ever life might take him! And it happend to be with Liz in POTC2.

Like I've stated before, I like being different.

yes that is true that Gov. Swann dislikes Jack more. But Will is becoming more and more like a pirate. and he will be determined to become one like jack sparrow in order to get the girl. so basically Liz is going to be with a pirate no matter what. and what better pirate to choose to be with than CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! We already know she does not care about her father's opinion on who she marrys because she already as gone against what he wanted, he wanted her to be with Norrington, and she wnated to be with will and she got will. now she has will who her father prefers but she wants Jack, and she is going to get him.

diddly-dum
That was confusing,...
But I got it,.. I'm just going against all you to make this forum interesting,...And do you know how hard that is!!!!All of ya have great points,.. and I'm running out while you are building off each other!!

katelovespirate
um guys, i hate to say it, but i think gov. swann will die in the next one. so who cares what he thinks.

i dont think liz, will, or jack will die. this movie is about swashbuckling and having a good time. NO ONE would walk out of that theatre happy if one of the main characters died. it would be wayyyyy too convenient to kill off will.

i think beckett will definately meet his end also.

CaptinJackLover
lol. well my typing is just like my talking. i ramble on and on and on. but its harder to type becasue it gets waaayyyy to confusin so i cut it down. i had so much more to say. lol

you did a good job at making it interetsing but we seem to be the only people talking in this thread

diddly-dum
you have a great point. Swann and Beckett are both expendable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.