why youtube sucks and why COTBP does not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hello.
Youtube got rid of a lot of things I wanted to watch. Does anyone have the deleted scenes of the first movie? Primarily the two peas in a pod one?

Is there another cite to get some nice clips now that Disney is cracking down on "crime" on youtube?

random21
is all the potc2 clips deleted??

diddly-dum
Whats COTBP???

random21
Originally posted by diddly-dum
Whats COTBP???

Curse of the Black Pearl

diddly-dum
I knew that.I was just,..um,.. testing you!

LovelyOne
I knew that.I was just,..um,.. testing you!

LOL stick out tongue laughing

sccch
Here are some PotC2 clips that are still in my group that I made.
Glad they're still there.
http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=potc2

diddly-dum
They are cool!

willofthewisp
Thank you. And I saw there were a few more on youtube than when I last saw, so maybe more people are outsmarting Disney's hostile takeover of youtube.

diddly-dum
Thats funny! Hostile Takeover!!

CaptinJackLover
LOL!

diddly-dum
I wonder if we got permission, from disney, if they would let us make movies on there w/o being illegal....

willofthewisp
Like make your own pirates movie? I've seen people parody a ton of stuff and no one ever gets on them. If you want some help with a script, I'm your gal!

diddly-dum
More like you make it I'll help,.. I suck at that stuff!

sccch
I sent am E-mail asking for permission.

diddly-dum
How long do you think it'll take to get a reply?

CaptinJackLover
i think never....i have a feeling they wouldnt care too much. but it never hurts to try.

sccch
no

willofthewisp
Not that I'm discouraging you, but don't expect an answer. Unless you petition or something, they won't really take it that seriously. But if you can, can't you post a clip/video on youtube and just put it under different key terms? Like if they're looking for just things labeled "pirates of the caribbean" can't you put in different words?

diddly-dum
I don;t think they'll reply,.. I tried to get them to make a movie from a book I just read,.. no reply.And that was 2yrs ago!

sccch
Hmmm,I don't know.

diddly-dum
I don't think any of us do!

sccch
I don;t think they'll reply,.. I tried to get them to make a movie from a book I just read,.. no reply.And that was 2yrs ago!

They don't do request/ideas.

diddly-dum
shit on them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.