The maximum alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
I know they might have a fight for this one but all of them have been in comics, problem is that it might get moderators angry because includes some non so comic characters or so but please dont close this therath please

Plot: Kravenleen the hunter had decied to search for something out of this world something that will make him pride to kill, an alien, but before he gets the one he wants he put them in a place where they can fight for survival, and onlt the best one wins and so they go the top 10 alien races (and with their powers and alien definition) in the amozon island

Kal-el/ Clark Kent/ Superman..............................................Kryptonian
Master Yoda.........................................................Known only by Lucas
Arnold Schwarzenegger Predator and with extra weapons.............Yautja
Alien.................................................................................Xenomorph
Kilowog....................................................................... Bolovax Vikian
Martian ManHunter..................................................................Martian
SIlver Surfer............................................................... Zenn-lanian
Hawkman.........................................................................Thanagarian
Kirby (comic book).........................................................................???
Son goku.................................................................................Saiyan

magneto1992
No superspeed for superman and PIS and CIS off

magneto1992
I think they order they die is the following:

1)Hawkman (a bird with a sitck even kirby can beat that)
2) Alien (good but very simple agaisnt very powerful character)
3)Kirby (good very good kill the first two easily onlt by coping powers)
4)Yautjia (good with weaponry problem, no prep and everyone else with mass destruction powers)
5) Silver surfer (increably strong but not enough for kill all those)
6) Son goku (very powerfull problem Kamakame and he would die before he finish the sentences and eventhough GL beats him)
7) Superman (increable doesnt yoou might think i will give him the gold, but GL can generate Green ray like Kryptonite)
8 ) Kilowog (good and maybe the most enegy power one, problem he has a heart he is a living creature, and yoda well he can take his heart out from the inside)
9) Yoda (can kill almost anyone easily, as lobng they have body parts, but MM can make himself integible so he cant touch him)

WINNER

Martian man hunter has too much mental power shape shifting abilities and superstrenght

and before this is close you can post against this ideas but i think this is right

King_Mungi
Don't forget:

Plodex--Marrina

Which even had the Avengers on the ropes including Thor, Black Knight, Namor, She Hulk and Captain Marvel (Pulsar). Her son was even more deadlier and stronger

magneto1992
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Don't forget:

Plodex--Marrina

Which even had the Avengers on the ropes including Thor, Black Knight, Namor, She Hulk and Captain Marvel (Pulsar). Her son was even more deadlier and stronger
I dont much about that alien does it has a heart? (not in methaform I mean litterly)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by magneto1992
I dont much about that alien does it has a heart? (not in methaform I mean litterly)

Some do, some don't...depends on what variation you pick

Plodex bio: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Plodex

Two major Plodex characters:
Marrina: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Marrina
Leviathan II: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Leviathan_II

magneto1992
Good maybe ebough to kill superman and gl but they cant move at all and able to be injured thats the call for yoda (and i you realyknow about starwars you might know that yoda telekenetic control (also refear in the movie as the force) is even better that Jean grey (he is being able to use the lightsaber an a amazing speed only using the force, and being better swordmaster that He-man, thats something to say, and also the only character exept for Chewbacca, Luke, Solo, and his friend and princess Organa (the robots dont count) to not being kill by someone else)

Superboy Prime
Yoda won't survive that long against the likes of Superman and Silver Surfer.

Why are you taking away Supes speed and leave people like the Surfer with all his abilities?

I guess it doesn't matter anyways.

Surfer for the win.

magneto1992
OK i might exxagerete about yoda but he can defenetly beat almost anybody exept SS, and MM super might be power but GL ring is a big dissadvantenge, and by the way Yoda has enough control to desintragate people just like jean, BUT MM wins

magneto1992
This extra for Yoda http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoda#Powers_and_abilities

magneto1992
this better shows almost all of yoda's powers http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda#Powers_and_abilities

Broly92
Son Goku can take all of them easily depending on what form you mean no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Broly92
Son Goku can take all of them easily depending on what form you mean no expression

In your dreams.

Kilowog or Surfer takes this.

Psyquis52
Silver Surfer

magneto1992
Originally posted by Broly92
Son Goku can take all of them easily depending on what form you mean no expression Supersayain 5
OK the I change the Top 5
Silver surfer
Martian Mahunter
Yoda
GL
SUperman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.