Champion vs. Shaggy Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Shaggy Man gave the JLA fits...and they had to transport him to an asteroid just to beat him. Shaggy can't be knocked out...or, so it is presumed. Champion is an Elder of the Universe...and one of the greatest hand to hand fighters. Who would win this fight...or would it just drag on and on with no clear winner?

complexbrother
I belive the Champion. he destroyed a planet with one blow.

Draco69
Stalemate. They can't do anything to each other. Shaggy Man has taken blows from planet-busting Astro Force...and he still wouldn't die.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shaggy Man is basically like Classic Juggs. You have to banish him in order to beat him.

Broly92
Shaggy Man is just a Captain Caveman ripoff
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/7551/caveyshoutux1.jpg

Dinalfos
Shaggy Man is a DC character.

That's all you need to know.

Draco69
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Shaggy Man is a DC character.

That's all you need to know.

What the f**k?

Uninformed Marvelites...

Avalonofthewind
Champion has been beaten by physical force unlike Shaggy man.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k?

Uninformed Marvelites...

Wrong again, mister DCease.

golem370
Champion should not have been beat by physical combat. He likely stronger then the majority of his opponents a better fighter then the majority of his opponents and more experienced then them to

golem370
Drax had the power gem when he won plot device and I believe he was outsmarted by Silver Surfer and She Hulk beating him was silly Thing has beat her.

galan7777777
Originally posted by complexbrother
I belive the Champion. he destroyed a planet with one blow. he has, champion's strength is truly unlimited........he would win easily

Mider999
since when is it unlimited what does that have to do with anything, supes strengh is up there yet he didnt hurt shaggy man, hchampions cant even handle the thing with out a few broken ribs right.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mider999
since when is it unlimited what does that have to do with anything, supes strengh is up there yet he didnt hurt shaggy man, hchampions cant even handle the thing with out a few broken ribs right.

Is this Champion with the Power Gem, or without?
Even with it, he was just a big oaf, and got constantly mandhandled by anybody that knew how to fight.
Maybe you can chalk this up to over confidence, or maybe in most of his life he just bullied and beat weaker beings.
Whatever. He has had too much trouble to be taken so seriously.
Yes, the Thing took Champion's punches without dying.
Personally, I think he was only able to destroy that planet, as Thanos knew he would, by focusing the power gem with his punch. It was not just his punch or his strength.

He is a big goof. Sorry, but half the Elders were just bragging idiots compared to a lot of the other cosmic entities around.

Mider999
hmm mentionable elders who are worthy to be elders, grandmaster, runner, if collector had practiced using his powers he would be adapt at it just look as his daughter, champion focused it all in muscle big dumb muscle head

Whittdawg92
chimp (yes chimpanzee) would pound shaggy for an eternity.

The Pict
Originally posted by complexbrother
I belive the Champion. he destroyed a planet with one blow.

he had the power gem at the time, Shaggy Man takes this.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mider999
hmm mentionable elders who are worthy to be elders, grandmaster, runner, if collector had practiced using his powers he would be adapt at it just look as his daughter, champion focused it all in muscle big dumb muscle head

Agreed. They were a cool concept, turned into a way to make other characters look tough.

D-Block
Written correctly Champion should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.