Absorbing Man runs the Gautlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Absorbing Man has access to Captain America's shield for absorbtion purposes before the start of each match and retains the abilities granted for the duration of the fight. He has as much time to recover before each match and BFR is not an option. He also has his ball and chain.

1. Spiderman

2. Colossus

3. Namor

4. The Hulk

5. Thor(no God Blast)

6. Gladiator

7. Black Bolt

8. Silver Surfer

9. Batman w/prep

10. Bone claw Wolverine smile

So how far does he make it?

darthgoober
P.S. Number 4 is the Professor Hulk.

golem370
I would say 3 maybe 4

galan7777777
he wouldnt make it passed #3, namor has beaten the hulk on occasion, he could beat AM easily

General Kon-El
Absorbing Man is a clutz. PRof Hulk smacks him bad.

darthgoober
Wow, I rally figured on him doing better than people are giving him credit for. confused I mean, this guy has taken on the likes of Thor when he's just absorbed the properties of steel, and Cap's shield is STRONGER than adamantium. Unless I'm mistaken, he would also have the shields kinetic energy absorption properties. I think people are seriously underselling Creel here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he stops at 2. he would absorb cols skin, but other than that, the others would beat him.

General Kon-El
His powers' are great and all but he's dumb.

Grimm22
Asorbing Man has the potential to be more powerful than Hulk could ever be.

However he's an idiot, so yeah...

MightyEInherjar
d00ds w/e, bone claw wlverinee cums dwn from 10 an kilsz all teh othrs!!!!! l33t!!

darthgoober
Originally posted by Grimm22
Asorbing Man has the potential to be more powerful than Hulk could ever be.

However he's an idiot, so yeah...

What if I changed it so it was Savage Hulk to take away the intelligence advantage.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
d00ds w/e, bone claw wlverinee cums dwn from 10 an kilsz all teh othrs!!!!! l33t!!

confused

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
Absorbing Man has access to Captain America's shield for absorbtion purposes before the start of each match and retains the abilities granted for the duration of the fight. He has as much time to recover before each match and BFR is not an option. He also has his ball and chain.

1. Spiderman

2. Colossus

3. Namor

4. The Hulk

5. Thor(no God Blast)

6. Gladiator

7. Black Bolt

8. Silver Surfer

9. Batman w/prep

10. Bone claw Wolverine smile

So how far does he make it?
I don't think people are reading this all the way through. He said he absorbs Captain America's shield folks. That's a Vibranium and adamantium composite of sorts. That means he does get the Kinetic absorption all around him.
I say he gets to 8.

He's not the brightest but before he was Absorbing Man the guy was a champion boxer. So you have to give him some cred here.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I don't think people are reading this all the way through. He said he absorbs Captain America's shield folks. That's a Vibranium and adamantium composite of sorts. That means he does get the Kinetic absorption all around him.
I say he gets to 8.

He's not the brightest but before he was Absorbing Man the guy was a champion boxer. So you have to give him some cred here.

Actually it's a vibranium/steel alloy, but either way, it's still the toughest stuff on Earth.

Good to have you back Psyquis, where you been.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually it's a vibranium/steel alloy, but either way, it's still the toughest stuff on Earth.

Good to have you back Psyquis, where you been. Me?

Oh...underneath a rock.

Nope. My brother and brother-in-law both had birthday's this weekend so I was travelling abroad.

My brother turned 21. You guys were not going to get a hold of me that night.

darthgoober
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.