Superman vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
No BFR
No Superspeed
Who Wins?

steverules
Aunt May

Grimm22
The only chance Wendigo has here is the fact that he has magic proporties. no expression

golem370
Well I think he has a better fight then that since it took Sasquatch and Hulk to beat Wendigo

King_Mungi
As well as Captain Marvel and Hulk to stalemate him, Wendigo is very underated

tyranus
unless supes has a hidden supermagicsword hes fuk#ed.
Nothing else can hurt him fo long, and he is as strong has hulk.

hulkrulz
he's stronger than the Hulk if he's starved, really pissed, or very full

Dinalfos
And how strong is Hulk?

tyranus
hmmm unless supes got magic hes dead, wendigo is a magical beast so supes aura wont work so one slash and he might be in need of a couple liter of kriptonian blood and a face job.

Big Sexy
Superman without question.

complexbrother
good fight ! hmmm... I can't call it, im'a vote for superman (slightly)

thanospimphand
aunt may 10/10

Sabretooth
Superman takes this easy.

Sabretooth killed Wendigo and he's nowhere near Superman's level.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
No BFR
No Superspeed
Who Wins?

Wendigo is one of the most uinderrated characters and sometimes simply doesnt get portrayed properly. An utter beast in terms of physical strength and also in raw savagery. Even if Superman is able to match Wendigo in strength (maybe, maybe not), Wendigo's far greater reach and savagery will give him the advantage.

Power Cosmic
Originally posted by golem370
Well I think he has a better fight then that since it took Sasquatch and Hulk to beat Wendigo

Superman also has a few other qualities that the hulk and sasquatch dont have...for instense superspeed and the ability to fly.....heat vision and then u add on the super strength that the hulk posseses....given wendigo is magical so he might not die but he would just be a permenant punchin bag.

batdude123
Gimme a break. Superman.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Superman takes this easy.

Sabretooth killed Wendigo and he's nowhere near Superman's level.

PIS doesn't mean jack on this board, as Wendigo has gone against people far far superior than Sabertooth. How many times have I addressed this with you now?

Originally posted by Power Cosmic
Superman also has a few other qualities that the hulk and sasquatch dont have...for instense superspeed and the ability to fly.....heat vision and then u add on the super strength that the hulk posseses....given wendigo is magical so he might not die but he would just be a permenant punchin bag.

Read the first post no speedblitz, and once again Wendigo was stalemating Hulk and Captain Marvel. Mauvais Wendigo is a Dr.Strange level mystic, while Earth X Wendigo can create an army of Wendigo. The host greatly depends on this outcome

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wendigo

Horrificus
after Superman gets chewed on, surprised, and hurt really bad, I think he could eventually take Wendigo, probably by using his heat vision to fry or vaporize parts or all of him.

But, before that happens, I see Wendig seriously injuring Supes. gashes, cuts, bites, magic properties possibly keeping superman from recovering properly. I don't know. Can Superman survive after his head is eaten by something?

Ok, maybe Wendigo has more of a chance than I thought.
5/10

Superboy Prime
Superman should win. Savagery < Cunning and Intellect.

King_Mungi
Once again, it all depends on the host. As the Wendigo that stalemated Hulk and Captain Marvel at the same time had human intellect. I suggest you pick which host as it greatly matters.

Validus
Is the Hulk/Genis stalemate Wendigo's best showing?

King_Mungi
No, Mauvis is by far the strongest Wendigo to date. Even Dr.Strange admited he wasn't sure if he could beat him

There is also a Wendigo that has the power to travel between dimensions. Earth X Wendigo was INSANE, destroyed all of Wakanda, and thousands of mutants

Horrificus
I would say that when he fought Hulk and Wolverine, and was even stabbed through the head and brain by Logan's claws, only to get right back up and keep taking the fight to these two, was another great showing.

Then, of course there was the time he held his own against Sasquatch and Hulk at the same time.
He has taken multiple badasses on at the same time, many times.

King_Mungi
Mauvais Wendigo summoned a Wendigo army, and Mauvais has even had dealings with the Ancient One in 1789

Horrificus
I always thought he was an awesome character. On a level with Juggernaut.
An elemental force.

What If...
I beat wendigo as nightcrawler in that 90s arcade game!

superman wins!!!!11

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Horrificus
I always thought he was an awesome character. On a level with Juggernaut.
An elemental force.

The handbooks stated Wendigo possesses demi-godlike durability, which allows him to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion. Plus he also has a healing factor, a non-jobbing Wendigo is a force of nature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.