The Champion vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

golem370
Stalemate

Dinalfos
Stalemate, though Champion wins on points, easily.

Betageuze
isnt understandable.... Hulk has beaten the Juggernaut more often than Juggs beat him...

and you give Juggs the win over Champ.. but not the Hulk

not logic...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Stalemate, though Champion wins on points, easily.

What points?

Originally posted by Betageuze
isnt understandable.... Hulk has beaten the Juggernaut more often than Juggs beat him...

and you give Juggs the win over Champ.. but not the Hulk

not logic...

confused

Hannibal-Lector
Hulk wins cause hes a good guy... by sear strength it doesnt make ne since that he could kill some1 indestructable.... still stalemate although champion i believe has more feats than juggy...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Hulk wins cause hes a good guy... by sear strength it doesnt make ne since that he could kill some1 indestructable.... still stalemate although champion i believe has more feats than juggy...

Is champion completely indestructible? I don't think so, He has been beaten Physically before, and he can be harmed with enough force is exerted against him.

wink

galan7777777
ive already done this thread, but champion easily wins.........juggs may be strong but he has never destroyed an entire planet, let alone with just one punch

Apolloknight
Originally posted by galan7777777
ive already done this thread, but champion easily wins.........juggs may be strong but he has never destroyed an entire planet, let alone with just one punch

huh

So, that is going to do what to the Juggernaut?!!!!???

galan7777777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
huh

So, that is going to do what to the Juggernaut?!!!!??? well, juggs is clearly not truly indestructible having had the cytorrak ripped from him body in the past........and he has never faced a being any where near the strength of champion, juggs couldnt compete at all

Tshern
Juggernaut wasn't completely immune to physical damage anymore, when Onslaught did it. Classic Juggs is, do the maths.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tshern
Juggernaut wasn't completely immune to physical damage anymore, when Onslaught did it. Classic Juggs is, do the maths. even so, who has juggs faced even in classic form that has destroyed a planet with a single punch? the most powerful that comes to mind is thor, and he is no where near that power...............if champ hit juggs with that kind of force he'd end up lightyears away

Apolloknight
well, juggs is clearly not truly indestructible having had the cytorrak ripped from him body in the past........and he has never faced a being any where near the strength of champion, juggs couldnt compete at all

Champion Destroyed a planet with a punch, big deal.

Gladiator has also done so
Superman juggles planets
Hulk Destroyed an Asteroid twice the size of earth

Can any of these guys hurt Juggs Physically?

Also, Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Champion can dish out.

golem370
Hulk destroying a meteor twice the size of earth huh Is that kinda what you were looking for.

golem370
Superman is a chump

galan7777777
Champion Destroyed a planet with a punch, big deal.

Gladiator has also done so
Superman juggles planets
Hulk Destroyed an Asteroid twice the size of earth

Can any of these guys hurt Juggs Physically?

Also, Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Champion can dish out. 1st of all juggs has never faced glad, or supes.......and i do picture hulk inflicting damage to juggs

galan7777777
and superman in normal form cannot juggle planets

Soleran
No but it does show how crappy these guys fight when up against Juggs! Instead of just blasting him they just love tap him!

Dinalfos
1st of all juggs has never faced glad, or supes.......and i do picture hulk inflicting damage to juggs

Juggernaut did face Superman once.

ChancellorGohan
Champion will loose. The Juggernaut is unstoppable.

galan7777777
Juggernaut did face Superman once. even so normal superman isnt on gladiator, or hulks level of strength

Apolloknight
1st of all juggs has never faced glad, or supes.......and i do picture hulk inflicting damage to juggs

laughing

You sir have just failed, Thor Hit Juggernaut with a Godforce Blast.

A Godforce Blast makes Galactus run in fear of his life, you know what Juggernaut did?

Said it tickled.

Eternity Banished Juggernaut to Oblivion, Yet Juggernaut fights today.

What the hell is Champions Physical powerset gonna do to Juggs that he hasn't seen before.

Dinalfos
even so normal superman isnt on gladiator, or hulks level of strength

Maybe not, but I do remember Superman hurting Juggernaut. Or at least making him feel pain.

ChancellorGohan

A Godforce Blast makes Galactus run in fear of his life, you know what Juggernaut did?

Said it tickled.

What the hell is Champions Physical powerset gonna do to Juggs that he hasn\'t seen before.

Juggs power is not absolute. He is not good or evil. Good and evil does not exsist, unless you believe it does. Juggs can not beat Galactus, but he can beat Thor.

-Chancellor Gohan

galan7777777
laughing

Said it tickled.

What the hell is Champions Physical powerset gonna do to Juggs that he hasn't seen before. o really, normal thor can make galactus run away in fear haha hardly, all juggs has is strength and durability, the same as champ.........but champs is truly unlimited

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ChancellorGohan
Juggs power is not absolute. He is not good or evil. Good and evil does not exsist, unless you believe it does. Juggs can not beat Galactus, but he can beat Thor.

-Chancellor Gohan

Wow, where did I say that he could beat Galactus, and that his power was absoulute,

I said a godforce blast made him laugh and He survived being banshed to Oblivion.

So where did I say he could beat Galactus????

ChancellorGohan
o really, normal thor can make galactus run away in fear haha hardly, all juggs has is strength and durability, the same as champ.........but champs is truly unlimited

Thors power is not absolute. He can do things that other peeple can\'t do in reality though.

If you belief in Thor winning, that is only your belief. Doesnt mean that its true.

-ChancellorGohan

galan7777777
Wow, where did I say that he could beat Galactus, and that his power was absoulute,

I said a godforce blast made him laugh and He survived being banshed to Oblivion.

So where did I say he could beat Galactus???? u said thors blast would make galactus run away in fear of his life

ChancellorGohan

You said that Godforce is greater than Galactus.

That means, you belief that Juggs can beat Galactus. Because Thor can.
That is only your belief. Just because you say it, it doesn\\\'t mean its true.

-ChancellorGohan

Apolloknight
You said that Godforce is greater than Galactus.

That means, you belief that Juggs can beat Galactus. Because Thor can.
That is only your belief. Just because you say it, it doesn\'t mean its true.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man, learn how to read dude, thats not what I mean, Juggernaut took a Godforce blast and laughed at it, Thors powerset cannot beat Juggernaut outside of BFR.

Galactus, although not full power, ran in fear of a Godforce blast, this doesnt mean his powerset will not allow him to defeat Juggernaut, because it will, Juggernaut loses 500000/10 to Big G, he could snap his fingers and Juggernaut is erased from time.

Thor does not have this ability.

Again learn to read before you post your ABC logic.

ChancellorGohan
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man, learn how to read dude, thats not what I mean, Juggernaut took a Godforce blast and laughed at it, Thors powerset cannot beat Juggernaut outside of BFR.

Galactus, although not full power, ran in fear of a Godforce blast, this doesnt mean his powerset will not allow him to defeat Juggernaut, because it will, Juggernaut loses 500000/10 to Big G, he could snap his fingers and Juggernaut is erased from time.

Thor does not have this ability.

Again learn to read before you post your ABC logic.

ABC is not logic. Well to you maybe it is, but not to me.

I could say C only come befor B if the alphabet is read backward.

So if Juggs equals C and Thor Equals A, then Galactus could equal B. If you read backwards.

That would mean that Juggs could be more powerful.

-ChancellorGohan

Apolloknight
ABC is not logic. Well to you maybe it is, but not to me.

I could say C only come befor B if the alphabet is read backward.

So if Juggs equals C and Thor Equals A, then Galactus could equal B. If you read backwards.

That would mean that Juggs could be more powerful.

No, just no, stop, your boring me now.

I cant help it if a God force Blast tickles Juggernaut, and makes Galactus run.

I didn't write it, but it happened.

This does not mean Juggernaut can beat Galactus, I never said that, matter of fact

laughing

Said it tickled.

What the hell is Champions Physical powerset gonna do to Juggs that he hasn't seen before.

Where in that post did I say he could beat Galactus, I was simply pointing out one of his feats (something we do in a debate forum) to show how durable he is, which solidifies my argument that Champions powerset isn't doing anything to the Juggernaut.

AHHHHH, now do you see?

Mider999
champion cant even defeat she hulk............why would he defeat juggs none jobbing i dont know what the none jobber can do cause when he fought thanos he had the power gem since then he beat the thing big deal got knocked out by surfer once lame, juggs would beat him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Mider999
champion cant even defeat she hulk............why would he defeat juggs none jobbing i dont know what the none jobber can do cause when he fought thanos he had the power gem since then he beat the thing big deal got knocked out by surfer once lame, juggs would beat him.

Thank you.

ChancellorGohan
No, just no, stop, your boring me now.

I cant help it if a God force Blast tickles Juggernaut, and makes Galactus run.

I didn\'t write it, but it happened.

This does not mean Juggernaut can beat Galactus, I never said that, matter of fact

Where in that post did I say he could be Galactus, I was simply pointing out one of his feats (something we do in a debate forum) to show how durable he is, which solidifies my argument that Champions powerset isn\'t doing anything to the Juggernaut.

AHHHHH, now do you see?

That is only what you think. It is based on your comic book logic. My logic is diffrent. I could say the Juggernaut in X3 would loose. Because that is my reality. Or I could say that Juggernaught is Good, because I view him to be good. You believe has no effect on my reality. It is only real to teh Galactus in your reality.

Apolloknight
That is only what you think. It is based on your comic book logic. My logic is diffrent. I could say the Juggernaut in X3 would loose. Because that is my reality. Or I could say that Juggernaught is Good, because I view him to be good. You believe has no effect on my reality. It is only real to teh Galactus in your reality.

no expression

What I think, or you think doesn't matter, its the facts, and the fact is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg

Stop posting for awhile, check out how people debate, pick up some skills, and come back when you learned a thing or two.

Dinalfos
Thank you.

Yeah, because we all know Mider is the voice of reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

ChancellorGohan
no expression

What I think, or you think doesn\'t matter, its the facts, and the fact is...

Stop posting for awhile, check out how people debate, pick up some skills, and come back when you learned a thing or two.

Your reality and argument is based on facts. my reality based on my opinion. You belief in facts. I don\'t. Your facts can only be right to you. Facts only right to you because you believe in them. I choose not too believe. So they are not true to me. The only fact you prove is your own patheticness. Learn to read and spel[.

-ChancellorGohan

Mider999
yeah dude your so much better a debator then me superman hurt juggs, rightttt is that why not even odin or galactus could hmm and here i thought galactus and odin where above supes

Apolloknight
Your reality and argument is based on facts. my reality based on my opinion. You belief in facts. I don\'t. Your facts can only be right to you. Facts only right to you because you believe in them. I choose not too believe. So they are not true to me. The only fact you prove is your own patheticness. Learn to read and spel

laughing

Yeah, because we all know Mider is the voice of reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

No because for some odd reason you still believe Juggernaut can be hurt. Not sure why? but whatever.

Superboy Prime

Are you out of your mind?

Dinalfos
laughing

No because for some odd reason you still believe Juggernaut can be hurt. Not sure why? but whatever.

I don't really believe he can be hurt. I'm just saying that he has been "hurt" more than once. On panel. What to make of it, eh? I don't know.

bigbran
Maybe not, but I do remember Superman hurting Juggernaut. Or at least making him feel pain. nope he knocked him over in a crossover.

and galactus was extremly weak when he went to asgard.
he was leaking energy out of him, and when the godforce hit, all he said was, this is the first time i have ever felt pain.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah dude your so much better a debator then me superman hurt juggs, rightttt is that why not even odin or galactus could hmm and here i thought galactus and odin where above supes

Dude, I'm not saying it makes sense.

Btw, you're not doing the Juggernaut fanclub a favour.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
nope he knocked him over in a crossover.

and galactus was extremly weak when he went to asgard.
he was leaking energy out of him, and when the godforce hit, all he said was, this is the first time i have ever felt pain.

Ofcourse. But Juggernaut screamed in pain.

MightyEInherjar
How strong is Thanos's forcefield compared to Juggernauts? I know Champion was a punch away from breaking through Thanos's forcefield before he stopped, and Thanos's force field was on a cosmic level (then again, isn't Juggs since he gets it from Ctyrrok?((sp))).

Anyhow since Champion is supposed to be the best physical combatant in the universe, I say he wins in a physical fight against any of Earths supers. Either that or I go with that post about it being a stalemate but Champion winning in points.

bigbran
Ofcourse. But Juggernaut screamed in pain. dont know about that, ide have to see it again.
and supes hit him in the helmut, and juggs was still awake. even if he did scream, since when does getting hit in the helmut make him scream?

bigbran
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
How strong is Thanos's forcefield compared to Juggernauts? I know Champion was a punch away from breaking through Thanos's forcefield before he stopped, and Thanos's force field was on a cosmic level (then again, isn't Juggs since he gets it from Ctyrrok?((sp))).

Anyhow since Champion is supposed to be the best physical combatant in the universe, I say he wins in a physical fight against any of Earths supers. Either that or I go with that post about it being a stalemate but Champion winning in points. thanos only had one force feild in that fight. and juggs is still in vunerable without his feild.

Dinalfos
dont know about that, ide have to see it again.
and supes hit him in the helmut, and juggs was still awake. even if he did scream, since when does getting hit in the helmut make him scream?

How the hell should I know? I didn't write that comic, you know.

bigbran
How the hell should I know? I didn't write that comic, you know. how do i know you didnt write it?

Dinalfos
how do i know you didnt write it?

You can't. shifty

Apolloknight
Bah all this.

Champion can be defeated with enough force, Juggernaut cant, they both have limitless Strength.

I could make it sound more fancy and add all types of zing, and pa-zazz to it, but why when it can be this simple.

superbatman86
Are elders above Cyttorak?Because if they are then Champion could simply overwhelm Juggs magic defenses.

bigbran
broken ribs!

bigbran
Originally posted by superbatman86
Are elders above Cyttorak?Because if they are then Champion could simply overwhelm Juggs magic defenses. no. the elders are between a surfer and thanos level.

Apolloknight
Edit

Apolloknight
Originally posted by superbatman86
Are elders above Cyttorak?Because if they are then Champion could simply overwhelm Juggs magic defenses.

I don't know but apparently She-Hulk is above champion so She Hulk is above all elders right?

I love ABC logic. cool

Dinalfos
The rib cracking was the biggest load of cat vomit in the history of comics.

bigbran
The rib cracking was the biggest load of cat vomit in the history of comics. i know, but i had to do it.

Accel

I had to face the same crap when someone accused me of saying Hulk could beat Celestials just because he broke a device Celestials couldn't break. laughing out loud
That's actually not true. Thor has other powers besides the Godblast and we've seen he's capable of briefly removing the connection between Cain and Cyttorak.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
I had to face the same crap when someone accused me of saying Hulk could beat Celestials just because he broke a device Celestials couldn't break. laughing out loud

That's actually not true. Thor has other powers besides the Godblast and we've seen he's capable of briefly removing the connection between Cain and Cyttorak.

Yeah i forgot, He did cut off his power, strange thing is he only did if for 60 seconds right? Why couldnt he cast the spell again?

Accel
Yeah i forgot, He did cut off his power, strange thing is he only did if for 60 seconds right? Why couldnt he cast the spell again?
I can't remember exactly. Chances are it has something to do with the fact that if Thor is using his hammer for more than wacking or throwing, something's not right.

Metalmanx
Arg. Stalemate.

charlemagne9746

wtf?????.....normal Supes is not as strong as Hulk? Hulk would have to be mad for a while before approaching Superman in terms of strength...even post-crisis Supes.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
wtf?????.....normal Supes is not as strong as Hulk? Hulk would have to be mad for a while before approaching Superman in terms of strength...even post-crisis Supes.

I don't think you understand how his anger works.

bigbran
I don't think you understand how his anger works. I dont think you understand, how strong superfag is.

Dinalfos
I dont think you understand, how strong superfag is.

I do, actually.

Tshern
Yet you say Hulk is stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.