This team vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a cool team imo

Team
Apocalypse
Absorbing Man
Super Adaptoid
Pagan- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/pagan.htm
Exodus
Kurse

vs

Justice League
Superman DOS
Captain Marvel(
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern(Hal)no Parallax or Ion
Orion

darthgoober
I'm really stumped on this one. Only the Super Adaptoid seems like he would be able to handle the speed/power combo of the JL, but from what I understand, he might be all that's needed to beat them since he can take on the powers of up to 8 individuals. It sounds like the Marvel team basically has their own version of Amazo on their side, and Amazo has taken on the Justice League all by himself God only knows how many times.

golem370
There was a book they were talking about in respect Hulk thread where it said he had mimiced over 100.
The Hulk goes toe-to-toe with the Super-Adaptoid which has the powers of the Avengers and (according to the cover) the combined might of 100 heroes.
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/1638/adaptoid3gj.jpg

He also absorbed a silver of a cosmic cube as well
Later, the android Adaptoid, now known as the Super-Adaptoid, which contained a sliver of the Cosmic Cube, drew the Cube itself back to Earth. The Cube now bore a semi-humanoid form and called itself Kubik. The Super-Adaptoid used its powers and the sliver of the Cube to duplicate in itself Kubik's form and powers. The Super-Adaptoid then demanded that Kubik leave, warning that a conflict between them would unleash power that would obliterate the Earth, and teleported Kubik away.

Kubik sought out Captain America, who was then using the alternate costumed identity known simply as "the Captain," and warned him about the Super-Adaptoid. Captain America challenged the Super-Adaptoid to battle. Adopting the Captain's own form, but still possessed of power equal to Kubik, the Super-Adaptoid accepted the challenge. During the fight Captain America told the Super-Adaptoid that human beings were still superior to the Super-Adaptoid, since they knew what it was to live in the shadow of mortality, whereas the Super-Adaptoid did not. Furious, the Super-Adaptoid was irrationally determined to prove that it was the superior of Captain America, and did so by willing the cessation, of all its artificial life functions. Thus the Supur-Adaptoid lost its Kubik-like powers. The real Kubik had by now returned to outer space

doctorstrongbad
This team beats the Justice League. 10/10

guy222
JL loses

Lord_Dagoth
Justice League.

TheTyrant
Team 1.

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
JL loses

tideoftime
Yeah, I gotta go with Team 1; CM/SM/WW/Or will hold out for some time, but the Marvel Team presented is just going to really overwhelm them eventually. JLA's best bet is in CM/SM/WW's great speed/mobility (they would have to be speed blitzing more than usual), but Absorbing Man and Super Adaptoid are the real clinchers for Team 1, especially when supported/aided by their other team members.

EDIT: Y'know, now that I think about it, this really is more like spite -- JLA has only "the snowball's chance" vs. "Amazo" (for all intents and purposes) backed up by some powerful reinforcement. Yeah, I'm gonna say spite...

Warlord
super adaptoid?
noot cool...it's like Marvel's version of amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.