Magic vs. Cosmic Part II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor (Classic)
Wonder Woman ( Current)
Juggernaut (Classic)
Darksied (Classic)
Captain Marvel (Classic)
Dr. Strange (same)
Immortal Herc
Orion( Enraged)

vs.

Superman (Current)
Gladiator ( No confidence Issues)
Monel (Current)
Thanos ( this is the vs Tyrant Thanos)
Hulk ( Fully Enraged)
Drax ( Power gem and Dumb as a brick)
BlackBolt ( Current)
Green Lantern (Hal)

Acrosurge
Question: Why is Orion part of the Magic team?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Question: Why is Orion part of the Magic team?

He is a god. Even tho he controls the astro force, which may be considered cosmic, DC always portrays him and Darkseid as Gods, So I put them on the side with Thor and the other magical beings.

Priest
ya team Magic wins 10/10

complexbrother
on the cosmic team you have a intersteller tyrant, a child like being with the Power Gem (red/pink*) - This gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist. It backs up the other gems and boosts their effects. With this gem alone, the user can eventually duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability, and is essentially physically invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone, and A king whose smallest whisper can destroy a mountan range.

by themselves they win.

complexbrother
and by the way kudos on the thread, by using chareters from diffrent companies on each team this can't become a Marvel vs DC battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by complexbrother
and by the way kudos on the thread, by using chareters from diffrent companies on each team this can't become a Marvel vs DC battle.

Thanks smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
on the cosmic team you have a intersteller tyrant, a child like being with the Power Gem (red/pink*) - This gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist. It backs up the other gems and boosts their effects. With this gem alone, the user can eventually duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability, and is essentially physically invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone, and A king whose smallest whisper can destroy a mountan range.

by themselves they win.

I doubt black bolt can scream loud enough to break WW or Jugg's shields. Only onslaught has broken Juggs from what I have read. Darksied is more than enough to keep Thanos busy. and Thor already beat Drax when drax had the power gem.

complexbrother
when Thor beat drax Thor had the warriors madness and he tricked Drax into giving up his gem .

nvrbeenwthagirl
when Thor beat drax Thor had the warriors madness and he tricked Drax into giving up his gem .

I remember him hitting drax extra hard and drax coughing up the gem.

Acrosurge
Hmm. I give this to the Magic team. The Cosmic team seems to be lacking, especially since you've used an older version of Thanos and have left out key players such as the current Silver Surfer, Stardust, Adam Warlock, ect.

And I still have to wonder about Darkseid and Orion's presence on the Magic team. They've been referred to as gods, but are not truly mystically empowered. Galactus and the Celestials have been called gods on many occasions, yet no one would argue that they are mystical. And to make things more confusing, why put Thanos on the Cosmic team? In the past, he's beefed up his own standard power utilizing the occult, the arcane, and other things magical.

*shrugs*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmm. I give this to the Magic team. The Cosmic team seems to be lacking, especially since you've used an older version of Thanos and have left out key players such as the current Silver Surfer, Stardust, Adam Warlock, ect.

And I still have to wonder about Darkseid and Orion's presence on the Magic team. They've been referred to as gods, but are not truly mystically empowered. Galactus and the Celestials have been called gods on many occasions, yet no one would argue that they are mystical. And to make things more confusing, why put Thanos on the Cosmic team? In the past, he's beefed up his own standard power utilizing the occult, the arcane, and other things magical.

*shrugs*

Yeah, some of them are kinda tricky like that. I guess I was just tyring to make things as even as I could.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, some of them are kinda tricky like that. I guess I was just tyring to make things as even as I could. That's cool. As things are, I'd say the Team Magic takes it. With the exception of Thanos (telepathy) and maybe T-Vo Supes, no one on the Cosmic team would be able to KO the Juggernaut. And that's just one observation!

Crease

*shrugs*

I'm with you on every point except Thanos. he's the epitamy of "Cosmic" when it comes to Marvel. He has used the arcane to boost his personal power but he'd mastered using cosmic energy for various purposes long b4 that.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Crease
I'm with you on every point except Thanos. he's the epitamy of "Cosmic" when it comes to Marvel. He has used the arcane to boost his personal power but he'd mastered using cosmic energy for various purposes long b4 that. I don't disagree. I just thought it interesting to point out that Thanos seems to have had more contact with mystical forces than Darkseid.

Crease
I don't disagree. I just thought it interesting to point out that Thanos seems to have had more contact with mystical forces than Darkseid.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.