The Metal Men vs. Astonishing X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

The Pict
don't know much about the metal men so i will go with the x-men

Draco69
Wikipedia is your God.

It's basically a team of Colossuses with Plastic Man's powers...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Xmen

Brian Oswald
Do the Metal Men have organs?

Draco69
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Do the Metal Men have organs?

No. They're made of the metal that signifies their name.

Like Platinum or Mercury.

Brian Oswald
Hmm. So no Kitty-organ-ripping-out. She could still stick them in the floor and have the others kick the shit out of them so...

AXM

nvrbeenwthagirl
Storm and Iceman could probably freeze them until they crack. or better yet have, sun fire heat them up till they are red hot, and then flash freeze them. they woudl crack. wolvie can cut them, Polaris would be thier worst nightmare. xmen take this so easy without any telepathic help at all.

Draco69
Astonishing X-Men has none of the members you mentioned. Except Wolverine. The Metal Men can absorb metals into their system.

The lineup for Astonishing X-Men is

Beast
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Colossus
Kitty Pryde
Wolverine
Lockheed

Grimm22
Metal Men take this one yes

They are machines so Emma cant mindrape them no

The Pict
Originally posted by Draco69
Wikipedia is your God.

i know i checked before i posted but there was no list of powers (that i saw) still the x-men. Danger would be more err...dangerous than a metal man i assume, and Beast beat her solo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont think any of them can take Cyclops blast full on over and over. it can destroy adamantium. or at least it destroyed wolvies hand in aoa

The Pict
i doubt it would destroy adamantium, he has hit wolverine before.

riceroost
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont think any of them can take Cyclops blast full on over and over. it can destroy adamantium. or at least it destroyed wolvies hand in aoa Didn't destroy adamantium, it blasted between the bones, which should have still been impossible anyway Considering 100 class + can't rip him apart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well With that being said, these particular xmen dont' have the needed powers to defeat the metal men. they need some cold, or tk or something.

ExodusCloak
Are the metal men machines with actual mechanical parts inside of them? If yes then I think Kitty Pryde would be a key player in this fight...if not then the MM would take it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.