Superboy Prime runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Superboy Prime has a day to rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Current Spider-Man
2) Colossus
3) Nimrod
4) Silver Surfer
5) GL John Stewart & Kilowog
6) Impossible Man
7) Mangog
8) Dark Phoenix
9) Spectre (Day of Vengeance)
10) Living Tribunal

nvrbeenwthagirl
Depends on if he has his anti monitor suit on.

I watch Pokemon

Draco69
The Anti-Monitor destroyed whole universes with the wave of his hand and it took the Presence himself to send the Spectre to stop him.

Superboy Prime isn't in his league....

I watch Pokemon

Longinus
he stops at Dark Phoenix

Superboy Prime
I stop at Dark Phoenix.

boxing

galan7777777
no further then #9

Crease
Mangog takes him. He hasn't shown me anything that would put him in such a class.

Mider999
the thing is he's immune to magic thast the thing but yeah spectre would own him why ls he below LT?

Grimm22
Surfer Stops him yes

Superboy Prime
Is this current Surfer?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Is this current Surfer?

Either way he can still use Red Sun Radiation to stop him yes

He is still vulnerable to Red Sun Radiaton

Superboy Prime
True, but that won't pull out a win every single time for Surfer. In the past red sun radiation did nothing to kid emo, and he had to be thrown through the core of a red sun to depower him.

Jesse7
I completely agree about the red sun radiation, in that it took SBP being thrown through an entire Red sun, and then being kept near it 24/7 to depower him, because anything less then that doesnt affect him.

If surfer trys to emit that much red sun radiation 24/7 then that will leave surfer open and SBP will just speed blitz surfer and knock his head off literarly.

I watch Pokemon
Exactly how many GLs did this guy take down? 18? 28? confused

Jesse7
He speed blitzed/charged through, the entire GL corps.

Superboy Prime
He also freeze breath'd and heat vision'd their asses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He also freeze breath'd and heat vision'd their asses.

For him to freeze breath or heat vision gl's is awesome. His power must be incredible. The rings protect the wearers from the cold of space, and the heat of stars. Superprime is nothing to mess with. I hope they give him a new costume and name and make him one of DC's premier villians.

Superboy Prime
That's what I'm hoping for. They'll probably have a mini-series involving his redemption and the anti-matter energy become the cause of his insanity or something like that ala Parallax though.

Jesse7
ahhh I was hopeing he goes to become the most powerful and theatening DC villian yet, as in mastery of the anti matter energy, and surpassing Pre crisis levels as well as having no weakenesses what so ever.

In the end I hope he chalenges the source and in some way becomes one with it >_>.......I like SBP's character even though most think he is "emo".

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Jesse7
He speed blitzed/charged through, the entire GL corps. Found a pic. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/44/Ic7.png/400px-Ic7.png

Please tell me that he hurt Gardner bad. big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
For him to freeze breath or heat vision gl's is awesome. His power must be incredible. The rings protect the wearers from the cold of space, and the heat of stars. Superprime is nothing to mess with. I hope they give him a new costume and name and make him one of DC's premier villians. Current Superman has done the same to GLs.

Superboy Prime
He got interrupted by Jordan right when he was going to make Guy have a deep look at his ass.

Juntai
That's what I'm hoping for. They'll probably have a mini-series involving his redemption and the anti-matter energy become the cause of his insanity or something like that ala Parallax though. No, this was more a F U to the people trying to sue DC for rights to the Superboy character. That's why both of the Superboys got taken out of the equation, and the original Superman dying was spit in the face.

Juntai
He got interrupted by Jordan right when he was going to make Guy have a deep look at his ass. I'd be more concerned with Hal too, especially if he gets excited and goes into full blown badass mode, he's worth a whole platoon of GL's solo. When he was originally GL, before the whole Emerald Twilight, if a group of GL's could stand to Hal for a few minutes, they were considered badass.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Juntai
No, this was more a F U to the people trying to sue DC for rights to the Superboy character. That's why both of the Superboys got taken out of the equation, and the original Superman dying was spit in the face.

Hell yeah.

Validus
No, this was more a F U to the people trying to sue DC for rights to the Superboy character. That's why both of the Superboys got taken out of the equation, and the original Superman dying was spit in the face.
Yes but Conner should be back pretty soon. whistle

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Yes but Conner should be back pretty soon. whistle He won't be Superboy though, I don't think.

Draco69
Supernova is obviously Superboy from the future or something....

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Supernova is obviously Superboy from the future or something.... Really? I don't think he has a similar build or anything though. I think its a less obvious character.

Draco69
Really? I don't think he has a similar build or anything though. I think its a less obvious character.

I hope to God it's not the Atom or Booster Gold....

Validus
They're setting up big time for Conner's return. Come on. Robin is macking his girlfriend and his clone is on the Titans East roster. This screams soap opera style set up.

Happy Dance

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
They're setting up big time for Conner's return. Come on. Robin is macking his girlfriend and his clone is on the Titans East roster. This screams soap opera style set up.

Happy Dance

Batgirl is STILL evil....stupid DC.....

Why the hell would she shack up with Deathstroke? He killed all her friends in Bludhaven! He nuked their asses!

Juntai
I hope to God it's not the Atom or Booster Gold.... Its not the atom, because the Atom is a new character and the old Atom handed over the legacy but is mentoring the new guy. And Booster has been seen opposite of him, and hates that he's getting the glory now. I'm sure there will be a confrontation soon.

Superboy Prime
Supernova somehow resembles the Eradicator in my book...if he wasn't a crazy AI wanting Krypton's glory to be restored.

Validus
Batgirl is STILL evil....stupid DC.....

Why the hell would she shack up with Deathstroke? He killed all her friends in Bludhaven! He nuked their asses!
Mind control probably. That phrase was constantly in bold letters during the recent Robin arc.

I watch Pokemon
He got interrupted by Jordan right when he was going to make Guy have a deep look at his ass. Did Jordan put up a good fight against Superboy-Prime?

Fanboy
9 stops him with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current Superman has done the same to GLs.
Current superman could never freeze breath a gl to death. and dozens at a time. he can't do it.

guy222
Mangog

Sirius77
He stops at specter.

batdude123
Clears it. ermmgay

LORD B
has trouble at 6 stops at 7.

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
Clears it. ermmgay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.