V vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman13
is the battle of the wits and power.they battle at downtown gotham, both are at their FULL POTENTIAL.no prep battle.V trys to take out wayne tower , and bats gets him. who wins.

Darth Martin
I'll side with V.

Intelligence- Debatable.
Strength- V
Speed- V
Weaponry- Batman
Durability- Debatable

Imo V is too fast. He'll throw a dagger at his head before he can react just like in the movie.

who?-kid
Batman all the way. Batman is definitely smarter, and a way better fighter.

V is cunning yes, but he had at least 4 years to prepare himself. As much as I dislike the Dark Knight, he only needs 4 minutes to take out opponents much more dangerous than V.

Batman wins, but V is of course much cooler.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'll side with V.

Intelligence- Debatable.
Strength- V
Speed- V
Weaponry- Batman
Durability- Debatable

Imo V is too fast. He'll throw a dagger at his head before he can react just like in the movie.

*sigh*

Intelligence- Batman, Not Debatable
Strength- Batman, Not Debatable
Speed- Batman, Not Debatable
Weaponry- Batman, Not Debatable
Durability- Batman, Not Debatable

Go look in at a Batman respect thread before you post something like this. Batman has dozens, and dozens of feats that are far supperior to the very best V has to offer. He isn't faster, he isn't stronger and he certainly isn't smarter. Batman outclasses V in every single way... hell even Punisher outclasses V in every single way.

Tassadar
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
*sigh*

Intelligence- Batman, Not Debatable
Strength- Batman, Not Debatable
Speed- Batman, Not Debatable
Weaponry- Batman, Not Debatable
Durability- Batman, Not Debatable

Go look in at a Batman respect thread before you post something like this. Batman has dozens, and dozens of feats that are far supperior to the very best V has to offer. He isn't faster, he isn't stronger and he certainly isn't smarter. Batman outclasses V in every single way... hell even Punisher outclasses V in every single way.

yes

braz
Batman pwns. V is quick and i would say speed is debateable, but in everything else Bats has got the upperhand, looking at his feats in the comics(kicking down trees etc.), Bats takes it.

Grimm22
V = Overrated

People think because the movie version of V, was a big action guy that he can hang with guys like Bats. Hell no.

V wasnt created to be a fighter or whatnot. no

who?-kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
V = Overrated

People think because the movie version of V, was a big action guy that he can hang with guys like Bats. Hell no.

V wasnt created to be a fighter or whatnot. no
Have you read the original Alan Moore stories ? V isn't afraid of fighting you know.

charlemagne9746
yeah, Batman has faced much worse.

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
Have you read the original Alan Moore stories ? V isn't afraid of fighting you know.

Yes I have read the GN, and V can fight but he isnt on the level that guys like Bats are no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.