Older terminator models

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

voodudejnr
How come in terminator 2 the "better" terminator (the liquid metal 1) loses to the "weaker" Schwarzaniger model, and in the 3rd one the wekaer machine wins also

barand1
Have you not seen the films?

*Schwarzenegger smile

FoxMeister
Originally posted by voodudejnr
How come in terminator 2 the "better" terminator (the liquid metal 1) loses to the "weaker" Schwarzaniger model, and in the 3rd one the wekaer machine wins also

If you remember In the second one the Schwarzenegger uses weapons to help and the other machines had been shattered in liquid nitrogen and attached to a powerfull magnet. Schwarzenegger had the upper hand.

barand1
Sorry I feel bad for my comment. embarrasment

voodudejnr
I know how he lost, I meant how come the weaker models always win?

vvvrulz
Cos its a Hollywood movie.

Thats pretty much it.

FoxMeister
I know how he lost, I meant how come the weaker models always win?

I dont think the makers thought much about it. But arnold dies in the end of them all only to have a new model take his place in the sequal. How did the second one end because i only saw the Special Ending on that DVD. How did it end. after the guy died?

TerminatorJed
Not really, apparently the T-800 and T-850 models are the most successful. TX and T-1000, don't matter how damn advanced, always looses to ONE SOLO T-800/T-850 Model. I mean, T-850 beat the living shit out of TX, I was like 'O wow'. Then stuffed the chip in it's mouth? According to what was said The 800's models were the most successful, therefore there is still the possibility these models can counteract against these newer and improved models.

By the way, In T2, apparently T800 had the upper hand for an occassional few parts in the fight against T-1000. T1000 Was destined to lose the fight, not only because it's Arnie but because it's just the 'T-800'.

TMACalicious
^Agreed

If I remember correctly, Arnie says something in T2 about the T-1000 being a prototype of sorts? Something like a "beta test bot" lol. So maybe he hasn't been finalised, and will naturally have some glitches and errors etc. The T-X might be one as well.

The T-800/T-850 however might have the upper hand and all cuz it's the most complete and tried and tested model?

TerminatorJed
Originally posted by TerminatorJed
Not really, apparently the T-800 and T-850 models are the most successful. TX and T-1000, don't matter how damn advanced, always looses to ONE SOLO T-800/T-850 Model. I mean, T-850 beat the living shit out of TX, I was like 'O wow'. Then stuffed the chip in it's mouth? According to what was said The 800's models were the most successful, therefore there is still the possibility these models can counteract against these newer and improved models.

By the way, In T2, apparently T800 had the upper hand for an occassional few parts in the fight against T-1000. T1000 Was destined to lose the fight, not only because it's Arnie but because it's just the 'T-800'.

Indeed, 800 model has been tested in combat. T-1000 is still a beta unit, but it's also an insanely overpowered unit

vvvrulz
I thought the T-1000 pretty much owned the T-800 when he rammed a pole through him, how the T-800 got out of that.. well the good guy has to win ..

U Neek

The T1000 was an advanced proto-type...So whilst it may seem better then the Arnold model, it does have its flaws.

And also, like someone else on this thread has said, it's Hollywood baby. The good guys will never lose, not "until the grosses go down"...

Where's that from barand1???

U

barand1
The Last Action Hero! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.