closer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clivelover9
can someone please help me understand the meaning and hidden meanings in closer? i think i have most of it but i fell like im missing something

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by clivelover9
can someone please help me understand the meaning and hidden meanings in closer? i think i have most of it but i fell like im missing something

That movie was just f*cked up from beginning to end. I think that's all you need to understand. smile

Jen-R
the movies abouta 2 couple who cheat on each other.

It a regular f^cked up relationship flick that reflects to those most in life.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
That movie was just f*cked up from beginning to end. I think that's all you need to understand. smile

laughing

forumcrew
Originally posted by Jen-R

It a regular f^cked up relationship flick that reflects to those most in life.

yea i think this is the best and most blatant point. The movie is real life, its not some crazy fantasy. It shows true emotion. I thought it was excellent. And I wanted to nut in my pants when Natalie portman uttered the phrase "Heaven" in response to a certain question.

Bloody^Pirate
honestly i jsut cant get why people think am crazy everytime i say i loved this movie q:
Wasn't it a clever movie? I mean comone the whole relationshipe things were so f***ed up that I couldnt just help but falling for each character..anwz as alwasy Alice was the best! And Clive was so adorable..

forumcrew
the people i know who have seen it thought very highly of it.

Solo
I liked it.

SpaceMonkey
The meaning is that Natalie Portman is ABSOLUTELY hottttt!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Bloody^Pirate
honestly i jsut cant get why people think am crazy everytime i say i loved this movie q:
Wasn't it a clever movie? I mean comone the whole relationshipe things were so f***ed up that I couldnt just help but falling for each character..anwz as alwasy Alice was the best! And Clive was so adorable..

I agree. When I said earlier that Closer was f*cked up, I didn't mean that I didn't like it, not that you thought that or anything. But yeah, good movie.

fantasygirl
I don't even know what this movie is about. Never watched it. smile

Solo
Thanks for sharing that nice, useful piece of information.

Rapscallion
Originally posted by Solo
Thanks for sharing that nice, useful piece of information.

thanks for sharing that nice and useful piece of hostility

SnakeEyes
Just watched this movie last night.

I liked it, but at the same time, it kind of depressed me. I mean, I already have a cynical view on relationships and this film didn't help. Especially if many claim it to be a realistic portrayal of adult relationships.

Anyway, Clive Owen's the man.

manorastroman
i just wish there was an explanation for when julia roberts and clive owen get back together towards the end. suddenly jude law is crying in the doc's office...what? i always feel like i missed a scene.

Solo
Originally posted by manorastroman
i just wish there was an explanation for when julia roberts and clive owen get back together towards the end. suddenly jude law is crying in the doc's office...what? i always feel like i missed a scene.
No kidding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.