Human Torch Vs Shadocat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shorty G
I thought of this yesterday out of the blue, no prep time, current Torch and current Shadocat.
Takes place in New York, 1 mile from each other.

Shorty G
Um bump.

Grimm22
Johnny wins with prominite ease no expression

Kitty will be able to phase through his flames for a while but eventually she will get tired.

Either that or Kitty uses torch's only weakness against him...bottles!

Blair Wind
no expression

Why do people assume that Kitty will get tired? I thought it was her natural form to be intangible and that she has to work at being solid. I swear I read a whole comic devoted to this and some city she found herself in

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Why do people assume that Kitty will get tired? I thought it was her natural form to be intangible and that she has to work at being solid. I swear I read a whole comic devoted to this and some city she found herself in

Well thats just stupid..

xmarksthespot
erm It's her natural state to be intangible. Kitty can take a nuclear explosion at it's epicentre.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
erm It's her natural state to be intangible. Kitty can take a nuclear explosion at it's epicentre.

Obviously no expression

xmarksthespot
What? huh

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What? huh

dots

sexyking
Even if kitty is able to survive Torchs Nova blast how will she hurt him the only thing i can think of is when Torch finishes his offensive attack he might flame out and then drop so i guess in a way kitty wins it.

grey fox
Originally posted by sexyking
Even if kitty is able to survive Torchs Nova blast how will she hurt him the only thing i can think of is when Torch finishes his offensive attack he might flame out and then drop so i guess in a way kitty wins it.

...by phasing her hand through his chest and doing a heart pull ?

H. S. 6
If Kitty's at her prime, she may actually be able to pull this off. Really, there's nothing Johnny could do to her.

sexyking
Originally posted by grey fox
...by phasing her hand through his chest and doing a heart pull ?

yes When he flames out.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Johnny wins with prominite ease no expression

Kitty will be able to phase through his flames for a while but eventually she will get tired.

Either that or Kitty uses torch's only weakness against him...bottles!

Nope. Kitty's natural state is intangibility. He'll tire out WAY before her body even considers fatigue.

Shadowcat for the win! (If you really need a detailed explanation as to why, just ask).

Metalmanx

She doesn't need to wait. Kitty can, basically, fly. She can walk on the atoms of air. She's been shown to do it plenty of times. She can actually fly as fast as the Earth rotates, which I forgot for the time being, but I made a post about it previously in some other thread.

Anyway, she can fly to him and do any number of things to him.

Shadowcat for the win!

sexyking
Originally posted by Metalmanx
She doesn't need to wait. Kitty can, basically, fly. She can walk on the atoms of air. She's been shown to do it plenty of times. She can actually fly as fast as the Earth rotates, which I forgot for the time being, but I made a post about it previously in some other thread.

Anyway, she can fly to him and do any number of things to him.

Shadowcat for the win!

embarrasment Dam i didnt know about that atom walking trick is it new?

The Pict
Kitty wins definitely, she isn't even gonna get hurt.

Metalmanx
embarrasment Dam i didnt know about that atom walking trick is it new?

Nah, she's been able to do that since her introduction (Well, I guess I should say when she learned a bit more about her powers, but given her power-set, she was always ABLE to do it). But while it is one of her abilities, it's not featured nearly as much as it should be.

sexyking
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nah, she's been able to do that since her introduction (Well, I guess I should say when she learned a bit more about her powers, but given her power-set, she was always ABLE to do it). But while it is one of her abilities, it's not featured nearly as much as it should be.

lol I guess been intangible comes with a few more power sets.

Ultraman Baltan
Torchy wins easily. Shadowcat can do absolutely nothing to him. So eventually, she will slip up.

The Pict
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Torchy wins easily. Shadowcat can do absolutely nothing to him. So eventually, she will slip up.

Kitty wins easily. Torch can do absolutely nothing to her. So eventually, he will slip up.

What If...
Are you blind?

Slip up?

All she has to do is stand there....

I mean seriously, not sarcastically....she can read a magazine while hes throwing fireballs right through her.

False. It has been stated kitty walks around in her intangible state much more than her 'normal' state.

Shorty G
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.