Every Dimension imps vs Beyonder Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
These are the Beyonders which created the cosmics cube
vs the
4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th dimension imps
One Match that would destoy the Omiverse Happy Dance

trolly_crouchjr
bump

galan7777777
beyonders

rotiart
Beyonders without a question... if the beyonders are really beyond multiversal level as it appears... the imps don't stand a chanc3e.

Skeets
Have the Beyonders ever been shown on Panel?

rotiart
Lets look at it this way. The cosmic containment units the beyonders create... have multiversal powers...

how powerful does that make the beyonders.

superbatman86
The imps easily.Joker with 99% of Myx's power was stronger than the Spectre.

Skeets
Originally posted by rotiart
Lets look at it this way. The cosmic containment units the beyonders create... have multiversal powers...

how powerful does that make the beyonders.
Reed makes a cannon that took out the abstracts how powerful is he?See what I did there,that's bad logic if you ask me.

Originally posted by superbatman86
The imps easily.Joker with 99% of Myx's power was stronger than the Spectre.
PIS,It was just to make a good story.Spectre left mxy powerless in DOV.

bigbran
If one beyonder can destroy the multiverse like a fat kid destroys a box of m&ms, then what would a whole race do?

rotiart
The beyonders as a race recreate beings like kubik. Kubik on his own is multiversal level.

ABC logic may be faulty. hey. I compare the beyonders to Galactus creating heralds.

You might not agree, but you'll be hardpressed to disprove the reality altering powers they must possess to create cubes.

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
Reed makes a cannon that took out the abstracts how powerful is he?See what I did there,that's bad logic if you ask me.

PIS,It was just to make a good story.Spectre left mxy powerless in DOV. How do we know that DOV was not pis?

Skeets
The beyonders as a race recreate beings like kubik. Kubik on his own is multiversal level.

ABC logic may be faulty. hey. I compare the beyonders to Galactus creating heralds.

You might not agree, but you'll be hardpressed to disprove the reality altering powers they must possess to create cubes.
I'll rather see some on panel evidence that's all.Originally posted by bigbran
How do we know that DOV was not pis?
*sigh*

bigbran
I'll rather see some on panel evidence that's all.
*sigh* Well it's obvious one of them were pis.

rotiart
well on panel is going to be hard to show so this is what happens. the fight ends up being inconclusive to others. However my opinion will still remain that beyonders are multiversal, and above imps.

Skeets
well on panel is going to be hard to show so this is what happens. the fight ends up being inconclusive to others. However my opinion will still remain that beyonders are multiversal, and above imps.
IMP's are multiversal as well.

Mr Master
I'll rather see some on panel evidence that's all.

LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos & Master Order observe two specific creation of the Beyonders.
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpg

Living Tribunal calls the Beyonders, "the INFINITE"
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5996/shistory5wo5.th.jpg
"Minute bits of of their Energy" from the Beyonders, created Post-retcon Molecule Man & Post-retcon Beyonder.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5854/shistory6nx7.th.jpg

Now attention onlookers.

(Post-retcon Molecule Man) Owen Reece, aquired his abilities from this "Minute bit of of their Energy"...it has made him...
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4217/mmlm0.th.jpg
"One of the most powerful beings in the Universe"

What's scary is?...This is the limited version...you see Owen has a darkside.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/60/evilmmak8.th.jpg
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/3382/evilmm2mu1.th.jpg
Evil Molecule Man...who has NO limits.

When Evil Molecule Man battled Post-retcon Beyonder...they were collapsing the Multi-verse.

"from the Quantum to the Trans-Multiversal, Reality trembles as the forces unleashed reverberate through out creation"
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5499/beyonderandmmbattleagainbp6.th.jpghttp://img90.imageshack.us/img90/999/beyonderandmmbattlesagain2rv5.th.jpg
Realize how ALL Reality is falling apart because of them, (both are POST-Retcon).
A WATCHER even goes blind in another Universe.

Mr Master
Continues...

If Post-retcon Beyonder were to die, the Multiverse would fall apart.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1825/beyonderandmmbattleagain3mu7.th.jpg
"to rend the Life Force of such a being as the Beyonder"
"Havoc unthinkable would be wrecked across Multiversal Cosmography"

Molecule Man's power, has FAR greater potential than any Cosmic Cube or even the Beyonder.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8850/kubikexplainsph8.th.jpg

Kubik BEGS the Molecule Man not to destroy the Multi-verse and not to kill Beyonder (Kosmos)
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7615/kubikexplains2jz4.th.jpg

Because the Molecule Man is a human being that absorbed that "Minute bit of Energy" from the (Beyonders), he's FAR, FAR more than Kubik or Kosmos.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3390/kubikexplains4hn8.th.jpg

If Post-retcon Beyonder with a "Minute bit of Energy" from the Beyonders can cause "Havoc unthinkable to be wrecked across Multiversal Cosmography"

And if (Full potential or Evil) Molecule Man with a "Minute bit of Energy" from the Beyonders can alter events across the Multi-verse and even affect an ENTIRE Universe without notice. (the Two Dimensional Universe called Flatland)

Just imagine what level of Power these Beyonders must be in.

Skeets
hmm

rotiart
Every time I feel flustered at how to answer... Mr. Master articulates the answers that I grasp to display. big grin

Mr Master
Every time I feel flustered at how to answer... Mr. Master articulates the answers that I grasp to display. big grin

smokin'

Mr Master
hmm

What are you thinking about?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The beings of the 10th dimension can eat entire universes, entire dimensions. They would eat the beyonders for breakfast.

Validus
Kind of funny to see the Imps discounted so easily.

Jesse7
I agree

rotiart
Well I disagree.

H. S. 6
Well I disagree.

thumb up

Look at some of Master's posts. yes

Skeets
Originally posted by Mr Master
What are you thinking about?
How any of that equals a win for the "Beyonders".Originally posted by Validus
Kind of funny to see the Imps discounted so easily.
I don't.We all know what some of the imps can do.We have yet to see anything that would put the so called high level "Beyonders" over any of the 5th dimension Imps let alone all the other Dimensional imps/beings.

Validus
How any of that equals a win for the "Beyonders".
I don't.We all know what some of the imps can do.We have yet to see anything that would put the so called high level "Beyonders" over any of the 5th dimension Imps let alone all the other Dimensional imps/beings.
That's what I'm saying. From what I've heard of both groups and actually seen of the Imps (which apparently counts for nothing) it seems like a wash to me. Reading this thread you'd think it was Parallax Vs Joe the Milkman though.

Skeets
Joe the Milkman what book is he from again?...ermm

Superboy Prime
Joe 100/10.

Validus
Joe the Milkman what book is he from again?...ermm
Newb. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Newb. roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/images/0407/milk01.jpg

dustysrug

rotiart
Originally posted by H. S. 6
thumb up

Look at some of Master's posts. yes

What are you talking about? I'm saying Beyonders>IMPS

I was disagreeing... with the person who was agreeing.... with the person stating that "Kind of funny to see the Imps discounted so easily."

guy 1: Kind of funny to see the Imps discounted so easily.
guy 2: I agree
Me: Well I disagree.

man. sometimes when I see that dancing banana to my left... I feel like a banana split... Happy Dance

Validus
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/images/0407/milk01.jpg

dustysrug
Written by Joe Casey? I must find it.

Mr Master
How any of that equals a win for the "Beyonders".
I don't.

I was giving you a referrence of how powerful the Beyonders are by considering how powerful their creations are.

"Minute bits of Energy" from the Beyonders can collapse the Multi-verse.

nuff said.

The Living Tribunal (second only to TOAA) in Marvel said they are the "Infinite"...

We all know what some of the imps can do. We have yet to see anything that would put the so called high level "Beyonders" over any of the 5th dimension Imps let alone all the other Dimensional imps/beings.

I showed you what "Minute bits of their Energy" can do...collapse the Multi-verse.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Written by Joe Casey? I must find it.
I googled Joe theMilk man and that came up.Then I saw Joe casey....What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Op named all of the higher Dimension beings. We all know what a fifth Dimension being has. It posses all the power of the INfinity gauntlet and more. An entire dimension of them would be rediculous. Now let's not get into the higher beings. Mxy was running from the queen of the 10th Dimension who could eat entire Universes and Dimensions without effort. I don't care how powerful the beyonder's are, they dont' stand a chance against ALL of the higher lvl beings from DC. Especially with showings from only the low tier of each of them. Mr Mxyplyx is every bit a match for the beyonder. And even more so that he simply cannot be killed. He can't even kill himself.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Op named all of the higher Dimension beings. We all know what a fifth Dimension being has. It posses all the power of the INfinity gauntlet and more. An entire dimension of them would be rediculous. Now let's not get into the higher beings. Mxy was running from the queen of the 10th Dimension who could eat entire Universes and Dimensions without effort. I don't care how powerful the beyonder's are, they dont' stand a chance against ALL of the higher lvl beings from DC. Especially with showings from only the low tier of each of them. Mr Mxyplyx is every bit a match for the beyonder. And even more so that he simply cannot be killed. He can't even kill himself. I'm going to ignore this post...

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm going to ignore this post...
Why's that because you think DC characters should always lose to marvel ones?it's a fact the Mxy has the exact powers of the Infinite gaunlet(more or less)and he's shown it over and over.

bigbran
Why's that because you think DC characters should always lose to marvel ones?it's a fact the Mxy has the exact powers of the Infinite gaunlet(more or less)and he's shown it over and over. No, I say DC characters win all the time. And when ever I'm in the same debate as you, I have never said who wins, or loses, I just try and defend the underdog.
The IG is nothing to the Beyonder, and the Beyonder has shown he can do anything, be it from destroying death across the multiverse, to transporting anything he wants anywhere.

Skeets
No, I say DC characters win all the time. And when ever I'm in the same debate as you, I have never said who wins, or loses, I just try and defend the underdog.
The IG is nothing to the Beyonder, and the Beyonder has shown he can do anything, be it from destroying death across the multiverse, to transporting anything he wants anywhere.
*Sigh* Run along now you don't even know what's going on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm going to ignore this post... \]

WHAT EVER. INGNORING DOES NOT MEAN I"M WRONG. It just means you can't think of anything to retort me so and you dont' want to admit I"m right.

bigbran
\]

WHAT EVER. INGNORING DOES NOT MEAN I"M WRONG. It just means you can't think of anything to retort me so and you dont' want to admit I"m right. What? that you said mr. myx is on a classic Beyonder level? Or that your comparing the IG to Beyonder level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, I say DC characters win all the time. And when ever I'm in the same debate as you, I have never said who wins, or loses, I just try and defend the underdog.

Are you serious? The IG was so powerful that Eternity wanted it for himself. And Your acting as if Mxy can't do anything the beyonder can do. Every bit of the beyonder. Except Mxy cannot die ever. And he is such a prankster we haven't even seen the full breath of his power. Even the joker hadn't realized the full scope of ONE imps power.

bigbran
*Sigh* Run along now you don't even know what's going on. Nope, but i might as well take you advice, considering you posted a picture that was irellevent to this thread.
Yup, in every thread you have said that I have no idea what is going on, so, I'll take your advice and run along.

Skeets
Nope, but i might as well take you advice, considering you posted a picture that was irellevent to this thread.
Yup, in every thread you have said that I have no idea what is going on, so, I'll take your advice and run along.
Yeah,You should.You keep ranting about classic Beyonder and he's not even in the damn thread.Read the Thread title.

bigbran
Yeah,You should.You keep ranting about classic Beyonder and he's not even in the damn thread.Read the Thread title. Well I'm assuming that Classic Beyonder is in this, and now I'm telling the other guy that Mr. myx is not on the Beyonder's level. Niether is the IG.
And if classic Beyonder isn't in this, then i'm sorry if i have insulted you in any way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I'm assuming that Classic Beyonder is in this, and now I'm telling the other guy that Mr. myx is not on the Beyonder's level. Niether is the IG.
And if classic Beyonder isn't in this, then i'm sorry if i have insulted you in any way.

PRove to me that mxy is not on the beyonder's lvl. Cuz from what I've read, he can do every thing the beyonder can do. So tell me what proof do you have the Mxy is not on the beyonder's lvl? Cuz when the joker was using mxy's might, he pimped the entire dcu, made the quintessence go crazy and turned the universe on it's ear. and then it was commented that he didn't even use or realize the full potential of the power he had. Imagine Mxy all of a sudden getting mad at the universe. He knows how to use his powers. and ulike the beyonder, mxy is truly immortal and cannot die.

Jesse7
I often agree with Mr. M, but on this one I some what agree with Validius and Mr. M.

I agree with Mr. M that the Beyonds must be powerful by the description and narration provided, but I also agree with Validius that the IMP's win this battle by feats and on panel showings.

Sure the Beyonds can be claimed as all multiversal powerful beings, but hype can easily lead to dissapointment, untill I see actual on panel feats that justifies their description im siding with the IMPS over beyonders on this one =/.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We all know the power that mxy wields. He's just one of an entire Dimension. Now his entire dimension was scared to all Hell of The Queen of the Tenth Dimension. Now she's just one of How many from her dimension. She was eating Universes for fun. The OP put every one inbetween the 5th thru the tenth against the beyonders. That's too much power to go against. Most of this battle has to be done on speculation, but considering, the queen is just one of many who can eat whole realities, very powerful realities at that, then She by herself could eat at least some of the beyonders. and she has an entire race at her command who might well be able to do the same thing. not mention that if the 5th dimension imps wield such great power, each dimension increases in power. By the time oyu get to the 7th dimension, they are infinitely more powerful than the imps of the 5th. we see how the 3rd dimension compares to the 5th. they go to the 3rd and become GOD. SO imagine what a 7th can do to thier universe. by the time you add all those dimensions up, they can destroy the omniverse all by themselves, no help needed from the beyonders.

bigbran
PRove to me that mxy is not on the beyonder's lvl. Cuz from what I've read, he can do every thing the beyonder can do. So tell me what proof do you have the Mxy is not on the beyonder's lvl? Cuz when the joker was using mxy's might, he pimped the entire dcu, made the quintessence go crazy and turned the universe on it's ear. and then it was commented that he didn't even use or realize the full potential of the power he had. Imagine Mxy all of a sudden getting mad at the universe. He knows how to use his powers. and ulike the beyonder, mxy is truly immortal and cannot die. You've got to be joking?!!?!?

Beyonder on panel was stated 1 000 000 x more powerful than the multiverse combined.
Beyonder had every Abstract begging him not to kill death. he had them shaking in there spandex. Then he wiped death out from the multiverse, then he later brought her back, just by using a human host.
Beyonder took full attacks by phoenix, without even flinching.
He contained a blast that would have destroyed the microverse.
He destroyed a full power galactus doom.
Nobody could do anything to him.
And it was later said on panel that he was holding back.
Then he even got the watcher race to get involved. they begged for molecule man to help them.

and this is just some feats that are off my head right now, some of the other ones are redicules!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've got to be joking?!!?!?

Beyonder on panel was stated 1 000 000 x more powerful than the multiverse combined.
Beyonder had every Abstract begging him not to kill death. he had them shaking in there spandex. Then he wiped death out from the multiverse, then he later brought her back, just by using a human host.
Beyonder took full attacks by phoenix, without even flinching.
He contained a blast that would have destroyed the microverse.
He destroyed a full power galactus doom.
Nobody could do anything to him.
And it was later said on panel that he was holding back.
Then he even got the watcher race to get involved. they begged for molecule man to help them.

and this is just some feats that are off my head right now, some of the other ones are redicules!!

ANd this some how proves that the Beyonder is more powerful than Myx? You still haven't proven that he can do anything that Mxy cannot. He has done many things in the marvel u. he has been stated as having this much power. What makes this statement about him, somehow more powerful than mxy? the multi verse is not the omniverse, where mxy resides. where all comicdome resides.Mxy is more powerful than dc's multiverse as well. he exist outside of all of thier alternate universes. he's been the same mxy since post crisis. Which means he is more powerful than any and all of thier multiverse as well. Mxy can do all the same things that the beyonder did.

bigbran
ANd this some how proves that the Beyonder is more powerful than Myx? You still haven't proven that he can do anything that Mxy cannot. He has done many things in the marvel u. he has been stated as having this much power. What makes this statement about him, somehow more powerful than mxy? the multi verse is not the omniverse, where mxy resides. where all comicdome resides.Mxy is more powerful than dc's multiverse as well. he exist outside of all of thier alternate universes. he's been the same mxy since post crisis. Which means he is more powerful than any and all of thier multiverse as well. Mxy can do all the same things that the beyonder did. Ok, I'll play along, what was mr Myx's best feats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, I'll play along, what was mr Myx's best feats?

Mxy crossed over to the MU. No one is denying that it was most of his power that made that possible with some minor help from the impossible man showing him how to get to the mu. The beyonder hasn't crossed any universal barriers. The joker pimped the entire DCU with not even all of mxy's powers and didnt' even know how to use it. he made the freakin quintessence his joking boys. cracked them all up. Mxy can even affect people's thoughts and minds. The beyonder has never been shown to do that.

bigbran
Mxy crossed over to the MU. No one is denying that it was most of his power that made that possible with some minor help from the impossible man showing him how to get to the mu. The beyonder hasn't crossed any universal barriers. The joker pimped the entire DCU with not even all of mxy's powers and didnt' even know how to use it. he made the freakin quintessence his joking boys. cracked them all up. Mxy can even affect people's thoughts and minds. The beyonder has never been shown to do that. No beyonder has never crossed any Universal barriers...
How do you think he came to the mu, or plucked doom from a different timeline, or could scan the entire multiverse, or warp reality in to many possible futures, or do any crazy thing he did.

beyonder gave the multiverse 24 hours to live.
this is what happen when beyonder thinks too much.
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderthinkingtf2.jpg
Beyonder scared the christ out of LT, and all the abstracts, all they could do is beg to him.
Beyonder changed hulk's destiny, he resurected people, he cured people. He whiped an aramda out of existence, that had 30 000 people in it.
and you can thank mr.m for enlightening me on beyonder.

and what about in DOV when spectre punked Myx?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No beyonder has never crossed any Universal barriers...
How do you think he came to the mu, or plucked doom from a different timeline, or could scan the entire multiverse, or warp reality in to many possible futures, or do any crazy thing he did.

beyonder gave the multiverse 24 hours to live.
this is what happen when beyonder thinks too much.
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderthinkingtf2.jpg
Beyonder scared the christ out of LT, and all the abstracts, all they could do is beg to him.
Beyonder changed hulk's destiny, he resurected people, he cured people. He whiped an aramda out of existence, that had 30 000 people in it.
and you can thank mr.m for enlightening me on beyonder.

and what about in DOV when spectre punked Myx?

The Spectre is the full focus wrath of God. NO ONE is standing up to that kind of power. NO one. The spectre is the presense's anger. The Spectre would ***** slap the beyonder if the presense gave her permission to do so. And Mr. Mxy didn't cross a universe like the beyonder did, he crossed the omniverse. He did something that the beyonder has never been shown capable of doing. Mxy is a being two lvls higher than the whole of the 3rd dimension. Ten to one, the beyonder can't go to the 5th dimension and turn it on it's ear. He would go there and try some silly stuff like he did in the MU and they would laugh at him and call him a silly 3 dimensional wimp. The beyonder still operated on a 3rd dimensional plane. EVery one he beat operated on that plane. the imps simply are beyond that wrealth of existance.

bigbran
The Spectre is the full focus wrath of God. NO ONE is standing up to that kind of power. NO one. The spectre is the presense's anger. The Spectre would ***** slap the beyonder if the presense gave her permission to do so. And Mr. Mxy didn't cross a universe like the beyonder did, he crossed the omniverse. He did something that the beyonder has never been shown capable of doing. Mxy is a being two lvls higher than the whole of the 3rd dimension. Ten to one, the beyonder can't go to the 5th dimension and turn it on it's ear. He would go there and try some silly stuff like he did in the MU and they would laugh at him and call him a silly 3 dimensional wimp. The beyonder still operated on a 3rd dimensional plane. EVery one he beat operated on that plane. the imps simply are beyond that wrealth of existance. Why would beyonder go to DC? It's not a crossover, and that is not a good reason, for myx to win. Beyonder has shown on panel to do anything he wanted.
DOV spectre was a weaker version of spectre, and he still punked Myx.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why would beyonder go to DC? It's not a crossover, and that is not a good reason, for myx to win. Beyonder has shown on panel to do anything he wanted.
DOV spectre was a weaker version of spectre, and he still punked Myx.

And when you show me the beyonder beating a weaker version of the living tribunal, then I'll say the beyonder is more powerful than mxy. Myx exist on a higher lvl of existance. THe Spectre is the same spectre in all of Dc's dimensions. he never changes. The living tribunal is not. There is a differnt one for every dimension in marvel. IMO that makes him not as powerful as the ONE spectre who is the judgment over all the realities. which is one reason why he could punk mxy. The beyonder certainly can't beat the spectre. even a weakened one. The only thing that can beat the spectre is the spear of destiny, which houses God's own blood on it in the form of christ. The beyonder is a 3rd dimension being. He beat 3rd dimensional abstracts. mxy has already been shown to be able to obliterate abstracts. his powers even effect thought and and feelings. The beyonder is simply outclassed by a higher lvl being. With that said, the imps whoop all over the beyonders race. THe queen of the tenth could do it alone.

celestialdemon
THe Spectre is the same spectre in all of Dc's dimensions. he never changes. The living tribunal is not. There is a differnt one for every dimension in marvel. IMO that makes him not as powerful as the ONE spectre who is the judgment over all the realities. which is one reason why he could punk mxy.

Just to correct you, the LT is only one being. He exists in every universe at the same time. There isn't a different one in each dimension.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Just to correct you, the LT is only one being. He exists in every universe at the same time. There isn't a different one in each dimension.

I have a what if story somewhere where a differnt LT judges an event there. but let me look it up. I'll retract if I can't back up that statement more concretely.

bigbran
And when you show me the beyonder beating a weaker version of the living tribunal, then I'll say the beyonder is more powerful than mxy. Myx exist on a higher lvl of existance. THe Spectre is the same spectre in all of Dc's dimensions. he never changes. The living tribunal is not. There is a differnt one for every dimension in marvel. IMO that makes him not as powerful as the ONE spectre who is the judgment over all the realities. which is one reason why he could punk mxy. The beyonder certainly can't beat the spectre. even a weakened one. The only thing that can beat the spectre is the spear of destiny, which houses God's own blood on it in the form of christ. The beyonder is a 3rd dimension being. He beat 3rd dimensional abstracts. mxy has already been shown to be able to obliterate abstracts. his powers even effect thought and and feelings. The beyonder is simply outclassed by a higher lvl being. With that said, the imps whoop all over the beyonders race. THe queen of the tenth could do it alone. You say you have 50 000 comics?
Living tribunal is the only one in the multiverse.
beyonder had LT shaking in his boots, its even stated on panel, that after he put alot of his power into destroying death, that he was still more powerful than everyone in the room. Which included LT, eternity, and all the abstracts.
I don't even really know how to respond to this post. You clearly don't know what beyonder can do.
He could do anything!
http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondercandoanythingml3.jpg

a common picture, just read it.
http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg

He could have destroyed the time stream.
http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondercouldshatterthetimestreamzx6.jpg

Thanx mr m.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your correct. The LT and the Spectre are both gaurdians of any all realities of thier respective multiverses and alternate time lines. Which means mxy nor the beyonder have the power to challenge either of them.

rotiart
I don't remember DOV spectre being backed by the presence... yet he cancelled all magic in dc. The beyonders are above cosmic cubes/kubiks as kubik is only an tiny portion of the powers of the beyonder.

If kubik is a tiny portion of beyonders power as stated on panel... and kubik was wrecking multiversal havoc... what does that tell you?

Beyonder has never been "defeated" any of his true defeats are all a matter of CIS, in which he allowed it to occur. And Beyonder, Preretecon beyonder, was an example of what the beyonder race was about before he was retconned. Beyonder had the power of millions of multiverses... he punked every cosmic being at the same time. even LT who is second only to TOAA. and LT's power levle doesn't flucuate like spectre's can. He is the second.

btw. mxy coming to marvel, and mr. impossible going to dc is an example of mr. mxy's power right? then accept the fact that So mr. impossible going to dc and became the equivalent of an imp there.. He was shown to be the equivalent of the dc model. but guess what Mr. impossible was freaksishly scared of thanos with the IG.....and its been stated by DC writers that Mr. Impossible is the equivalent of Mr. mxy. The beyonder(s) are so far above imps. imps are like to beyonder, what superman is to imps, humans are to superman and amoeba's are to men.

bigbran
you think LT would do something, if he was way over Beyonder, and Beyonder couldn't challenge him?
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abstractsbegbeyonder2wr7.jpg

Mr Master
THe Spectre is the same spectre in all of Dc's dimensions. he never changes. The living tribunal is not. There is a differnt one for every dimension in marvel. IMO that makes him not as powerful as the ONE spectre who is the judgment over all the realities.

Where'd you get this info from...it's WAYYY OFF.

which is one reason why he could punk mxy.

LT would do exactly what Spectre did to him.

There is ONLY ONE Living Tribunal.

The beyonder certainly can't beat the spectre. even a weakened one.

hysterical2

The only thing that can beat the spectre is the spear of destiny, which houses God's own blood on it in the form of christ.

In DC perhaps.

The beyonder is a 3rd dimension being.

If your going to make claims about the Beyonder, you better know what your saying.

Beyonder was the SUM Total of EVERYTHING Beyond the Multi-verse.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

Beyonder was Beyond Space and Time..NO laws apply to him..with this 3D crap you invented
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9851/beyondspaceandtimefk9.th.jpg

Infact, Beyonder was Reality...or any Reality he wished.
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8379/beyonderisrealitydw2.th.jpg

He beat 3rd dimensional abstracts.

hm

mxy has already been shown to be able to obliterate abstracts.

Whoopy doo.

his powers even effect thought and and feelings.

Are you serious?

Beyonder can do anything
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3159/beyondercandoanythingml3.th.jpg
Creating Galaxies on a whim, just fooling around, he makes them disappear just as effortlessly.

The beyonder is simply outclassed by a higher lvl being.

Your entitled to an opinion

With that said, the imps whoop all over the beyonders race.

pointandlaugh " the imps whoop all over the beyonders race"

rotiart
Your correct. The LT and the Spectre are both gaurdians of any all realities of thier respective multiverses and alternate time lines. Which means mxy nor the beyonder have the power to challenge either of them.

considering that the beyonders are stated to come from beyond the multiverse... the fact that LT is the big dog here, means nothing to them.

Its like Steve Jobs of Apple suddenly meeting Bill Gates of Microsoft...
You thought you were hot stuff... til you meet a man worth 10 times what you are worth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You say you have 50 000 comics?
Living tribunal is the only one in the multiverse.
beyonder had LT shaking in his boots, its even stated on panel, that after he put alot of his power into destroying death, that he was still more powerful than everyone in the room. Which included LT, eternity, and all the abstracts.
I don't even really know how to respond to this post. You clearly don't know what beyonder can do.
He could do anything!
http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondercandoanythingml3.jpg

a common picture, just read it.
http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.jpg

He could have destroyed the time stream.
http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondercouldshatterthetimestreamzx6.jpg

Thanx mr m.

Your stating things that the beyonder has done. But what has he done that mr. mxy cannot do? NOTHING. Mxy even met the editor of dc comics. He was portrayed as being so powerful that he came into the "real world". And that he actually knows, that he is a comic book character. You dont' get more powerful than that. WIth all of your MARVEL PIS, the beyonder still isn't impressing me to be more powerful than mxy. Mxy could do the exact same things in marvel that the beyonder did. The abstract beings mean nothing to mxy. They are abstract represented only in concepts the humans can percieve. But to someone who exist on a higher plane, the abstracts mean nothing. Death and equality and life mean nothing. It's the reason mxy does stuff to supers for "fun". The entire 3rd dimension is a joke to him.

bigbran
Where'd you get this info from...it's WAYYY OFF.

LT would do exactly what Spectre did to him.

There is ONLY ONE Living Tribunal.

hysterical2

In DC perhaps.

If your going to make claims about the Beyonder, you better know what your saying.

Beyonder was the SUM Total of EVERYTHING Beyond the Multi-verse.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

Beyonder was Beyond Space and Time..NO laws apply to him..with this 3D crap you invented
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9851/beyondspaceandtimefk9.th.jpg

Infact, Beyonder was Reality...or any Reality he wished.

hm

Whoopy doo.

Are you serious?

Beyonder can do anything
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3159/beyondercandoanythingml3.th.jpg
Creating Galaxies on a whim, just fooling around, he makes them disappear just as effortlessly.

Your entitled to an opinion

pointandlaugh " the imps whoop all over the beyonders race" beat you too it!!!

Mr Master
THe Spectre is the same spectre in all of Dc's dimensions. he never changes. The living tribunal is not. There is a differnt one for every dimension in marvel. IMO that makes him not as powerful as the ONE spectre who is the judgment over all the realities.

Dude...know what your going to say before you post.

First know who and what the Living Tribunal is.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg
LT exist in ALL MULTI-VERSES simultaneously.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wasn't it even stated that the living tribunal and others let the beyonder think he was a challenge to them? none of his feats that involve punking the lt even count. get real. The lt is the judge over all of Mu's realities. I just looked it up. YOu guys are getting rediculous. You still haven't proven that the beyonder can do something that mxy cannot. Now someone has the nerve to lol when I said the beyonder cannot beat the spectre. HE can't. unless your saying he can beat the presence. cuz that is who the spectre get's his power from.

rotiart
Your stating things that the beyonder has done. But what has he done that mr. mxy cannot do? NOTHING. Mxy even met the editor of dc comics. He was portrayed as being so powerful that he came into the "real world". And that he actually knows, that he is a comic book character. You dont' get more powerful than that. WIth all of your MARVEL PIS, the beyonder still isn't impressing me to be more powerful than mxy. Mxy could do the exact same things in marvel that the beyonder did. The abstract beings mean nothing to mxy. They are abstract represented only in concepts the humans can percieve. But to someone who exist on a higher plane, the abstracts mean nothing. Death and equality and life mean nothing. It's the reason mxy does stuff to supers for "fun". The entire 3rd dimension is a joke to him.

funny, deadpool knows he's a comic book character too... does that mean hes > TOAA???

Mr. Fantastic met TOAA.... He had the power to go visit TOAA... so now Mr. Fantastic is a multiversal power?!?

Thank you for giving me an example of DC PIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude...know what your going to say before you post.

First know who and what the Living Tribunal is.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

Now...proceed.

I already talked about this ten post ago. I have proceeded without ur permission.

rotiart
Wasn't it even stated that the living tribunal and others let the beyonder think he was a challenge to them? none of his feats that involve punking the lt even count. get real. The lt is the judge over all of Mu's realities. I just looked it up. YOu guys are getting rediculous. You still haven't proven that the beyonder can do something that mxy cannot. Now someone has the never to lol when I said the beyonder cannot beat the spectre. HE can't. unless your saying he can beat the presence. cuz that is who the spectre get's his power from.

It was retconned that beyonder was not a true Beyonder. and that the one that came to earth was actually a cosmic containment unit....

Even a cosmic containment unit... which holds a TINY portion of the true Beyonder's power, can cause damage to the entire multiverse.

... You looked it up... Look up the rest then.

Mr Master

What are you talking about?

LT was afraid of the Beyonder.

bigbran
Your stating things that the beyonder has done. But what has he done that mr. mxy cannot do? NOTHING. Mxy even met the editor of dc comics. He was portrayed as being so powerful that he came into the "real world". And that he actually knows, that he is a comic book character. You dont' get more powerful than that. WIth all of your MARVEL PIS, the beyonder still isn't impressing me to be more powerful than mxy. Mxy could do the exact same things in marvel that the beyonder did. The abstract beings mean nothing to mxy. They are abstract represented only in concepts the humans can percieve. But to someone who exist on a higher plane, the abstracts mean nothing. Death and equality and life mean nothing. It's the reason mxy does stuff to supers for "fun". The entire 3rd dimension is a joke to him. so i guess deadpool is above everyone as well, right? He knows hes a comic character.
And this also means that mr myx is above spectre, lucifer, micheal, right? because even they havent been into the real world.
And I didn't know that myx could bring people back to life, delete people, destroy the time stream, have all the top dogs in marvel beg to him. Beyonder even scared death.
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondertalkingtodeath2kx4.jpg

and what the hell? the imp is superman's enemy.

Mr Master
Mxy even met the editor of dc comics. He was portrayed as being so powerful that he came into the "real world". And that he actually knows, that he is a comic book character. You dont' get more powerful than that.

So I guess the Fantastic Four are just as powerful as your Mxy.

Cause they met "God", who was the Artist of the Comic book in real life laughing

1.GOD(the Artist)
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6721/godte6.th.jpg

rotiart
bwahhahahah I'm responding before both bigbran and Mr.master.. and we all are saying the same thing.

yay for me finishing first!

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is pointless, if it was retconned that the beyonder was not a true beyonder, then that means the LT wasn't really afraid of him now was he? And still, not one single person has explained what the beyonder did that mxy cannot. Your stating all of this stuff the beyonder did, but show me that mxy cannot do it. Could the beyonder go to the 5th dimension and run it like he did the mu? NOT. They would pimp slap him all to hell. He did every thing on in the 3rd dimension. The 3rd dimension is nothing to mxy. When superman and the atom went to the 3rd dimension, they were shown as pieces of paper. SOmething to be drawn on. and then they looked like kids drawings with crayolas. This is how the 5th dimensional beings see the 3rd dimension. Mxy could do every bit of the same thing to the mu that the joker did to the dcu with mxy's fraction of power.

Mr Master
I already talked about this ten post ago. I have proceeded without ur permission.

You've been talking alot actualy..

Most of it misinformation.

Mr Master
bwahhahahah I'm responding before both bigbran and Mr.master.. and we all are saying the same thing.

yay for me finishing first!

you know your cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
So I guess the Fantastic Four are just as powerful as your Mxy.

Cause they met "God", who was the Artist of the Comic book in real life laughing

1.GOD(the Artist)
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6721/godte6.th.jpg

Mxy did it under his own power. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! no one in comics is portrayed as coming to the real world under thier own power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't remember DOV spectre being backed by the presence... yet he cancelled all magic in dc. The beyonders are above cosmic cubes/kubiks as kubik is only an tiny portion of the powers of the beyonder.

If kubik is a tiny portion of beyonders power as stated on panel... and kubik was wrecking multiversal havoc... what does that tell you?

Beyonder has never been "defeated" any of his true defeats are all a matter of CIS, in which he allowed it to occur. And Beyonder, Preretecon beyonder, was an example of what the beyonder race was about before he was retconned. Beyonder had the power of millions of multiverses... he punked every cosmic being at the same time. even LT who is second only to TOAA. and LT's power levle doesn't flucuate like spectre's can. He is the second.

btw. mxy coming to marvel, and mr. impossible going to dc is an example of mr. mxy's power right? then accept the fact that So mr. impossible going to dc and became the equivalent of an imp there.. He was shown to be the equivalent of the dc model. but guess what Mr. impossible was freaksishly scared of thanos with the IG.....and its been stated by DC writers that Mr. Impossible is the equivalent of Mr. mxy. The beyonder(s) are so far above imps. imps are like to beyonder, what superman is to imps, humans are to superman and amoeba's are to men.
Ur logic doesn't make any sense. Mxy even made fun of the impossible man and said that it was really his power. He even had to help the impossible man make his arm orange to impersonate the super skrull. nice try but i know that book very well.

rotiart
really. Hrm. guess I must have misread the stuff. Why dont you post some scans and prove me wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've been talking alot actualy..

Most of it misinformation.

actually most of it wasn't, the one thing i had wrong, i said in a post that i would look it up and recant if I was wrong, which i did. now point out EVER OTHER THING that I said was wrong. please don't make a statement without backing it up.

Mr Master
This is pointless, if it was retconned that the beyonder was not a true beyonder, then that means the LT wasn't really afraid of him now was he?

Which is why we refer to him as Pre-retcon or Post-retcon Beyonder.

Pre-retcon>LT

Post-retcon<LT

Your stating all of this stuff the beyonder did, but show me that mxy cannot do it. Could the beyonder go to the 5th dimension and run it like he did the mu? NOT. They would pimp slap him all to hell.

Beyonder was collapsing dimensions without even noticing it.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8239/beyonderthinkingtf2.th.jpg

He did every thing on in the 3rd dimension. The 3rd dimension is nothing to mxy. When superman and the atom went to the 3rd dimension, they were shown as pieces of paper. SOmething to be drawn on. and then they looked like kids drawings with crayolas. This is how the 5th dimensional beings see the 3rd dimension.

Dude, do us all a favor and DON"T compare Supes or Atom to the Beyonder.
You with these dimensions.

Or is it you do not understand.

Every Dimension and Universe within the Multi-verse beyonder controlled, and EVERYTHING outside the Multi-verse Beyonder was.

Mxy could do every bit of the same thing to the mu that the joker did to the dcu with mxy's fraction of power.

Your speculation.

And that "fraction" was 99% of Mxy's power.

bigbran
This is pointless, if it was retconned that the beyonder was not a true beyonder, then that means the LT wasn't really afraid of him now was he? And still, not one single person has explained what the beyonder did that mxy cannot. Your stating all of this stuff the beyonder did, but show me that mxy cannot do it. Could the beyonder go to the 5th dimension and run it like he did the mu? NOT. They would pimp slap him all to hell. He did every thing on in the 3rd dimension. The 3rd dimension is nothing to mxy. When superman and the atom went to the 3rd dimension, they were shown as pieces of paper. SOmething to be drawn on. and then they looked like kids drawings with crayolas. This is how the 5th dimensional beings see the 3rd dimension. Mxy could do every bit of the same thing to the mu that the joker did to the dcu with mxy's fraction of power. Show me some proof that myx can do the things that beyonder did, and we aren't even getting into the good showings of beyonder.
yes considering superman could be erased from existence with a gesture if he crossed beyonder.
I forget who it was, but they were extremely intellegent, and they went mad when they went to the beyond realm.
Beyonder had the power of the writer and he could do anything and everything, he wanted. He could go anywhere, and he could have wiped out the whole multiverse if he wanted to.
He has no restrictions, and nothing is out of his grasp.
24 hours.
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermakesawagerwmephistojs3.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondermakesawagerwmephisto2yi3.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondercandestroyeverythingpq5.jpg
Now you show me proof of the awsomeness that is myx.

bigbran
Which is why we refer to him as Pre-retcon or Post-retcon Beyonder.

Pre-retcon>LT

Post-retcon<LT

Beyonder was collapsing dimensions without even noticing it.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8239/beyonderthinkingtf2.th.jpg

Dude, do us all a favor and DON"T compare Supes or Atom to the Beyonder.
You with these dimensions.

Or is it you do not understand.

Every Dimension and Universe within the Mutli-verse beyonder controlled, and EVERYTHING outside the Multi-verse Beyonder was.

Your speculation.

And that "fraction" was 99% of Mxy's power. seems like where on the same page here.

Mr Master
seems like where on the same page here.

Keep doing your thing...

smokin'

Mr Master
Your stating things that the beyonder has done. But what has he done that mr. mxy cannot do? NOTHING.

Can Mxy turn humans into Universes?

Beyonder was going to transform all the New Mutants into Universes...they refused his offer.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7466/beyondernmuniversesnx7.th.jpg
That's about 8 to 9 Universes.

bigbran
Keep doing your thing...

smokin' it's thanx to you, I have my Beyonder knowledge!
I'm just waiting to see what sort of no-proof statement that cums up next.

pulsar
Neither Beyonder or imps are all powerful, the cosmic cube is some type of remote control and it has the power to control something more powerful than it, the imps can control without use of cube and therefore are probably more powerful, he who can control tv without remote is more powerful than he who has to use remote.

bigbran
Can Mxy turn humans into Universes?

Beyonder was going to transform all the New Mutants into Universes...they refused his offer.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7466/beyondernmuniversesnx7.th.jpg
That's about 8 to 9 Universes. I was going to post that!! But i decided against that.

WhiteWitchKing
The joker pimped the entire DCU with not even all of mxy's powers and didnt' even know how to use it. he made the freakin quintessence his joking boys. cracked them all up. Mxy can even affect people's thoughts and minds. The beyonder has never been shown to do that.

The Joker mind controlled the Quintecense, skyfather level beings and Spectre whose power goes up and down. Can I have other feats of Mxy other than this?

Can I have some feats other than Emperor Joker? Not being a d#ck just asking.

You'll be severally dissapointed than. There is no feats of the True Beyonders. Mr. Master's scan showed that power seeping from the Beyond Realm is the source of the cubes power. Difference everyone should keep in mind is True Beyonder, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, cosmic cubes, and cube beings.

I still don't know what the Imps can do that they earn such hype.

LT, Eternity, and two other abstracts are having a meeting at the 16TH DIMENSION. I REPEAT. ETERNITY & TWO OTHER ABSTRACTS ARE HAVING A MEETING IN THE 16TH DIMENSION. Mxy is from the 5th dimension. My point simply is that 5th D isn't all that. Imps are so powerful because they come from the 5th dimension while interacting with 3rd dimensional DC beings. They Celestial's has a similar deal, they're real bodies is in hyperspace dimesion but the shell is meant for work in the 3rd 616 universe.

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shistoryie9.jpg

All this tells us is the origins of the cubes powers.
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shistory5wo5.jpg

I disagree with Mr. Master with this scan. They merely that damaged parts of one reality and sent shockwaves to other parts of the universe. Why I say this is because cube beings are below Celestials, Kubik made this clear.

But blinding a Watcher, causing statue bleeding, and turning a plant into "a superhuman intellects" are things similar to what Imps do. They were also destroying multiple planes if I recall.

Hyperbole imo. Kosmos/Beyonder is not that important. In fact Kosmos is dead in Annihilations and 616 is just fine...cept for the Annihilation Wave...and Tenebros...and Thanos....and Death...

The True Beyonder's powers are unknown and I've yet to see anything impressive by the Imps. Can I have scans of Imps other than Emporer Joker? What have they done that's multiversal level as some are claiming?

This fight is inconclusive at best.

bigbran
Originally posted by pulsar
Neither Beyonder or imps are all powerful, the cosmic cube is some type of remote control and it has the power to control something more powerful than it, the imps can control without use of cube and therefore are probably more powerful, he who can control tv without remote is more powerful than he who has to use remote. This is pre ret conned beyonder where talking about now.

Mr Master
Your stating things that the beyonder has done. But what has he done that mr. mxy cannot do? NOTHING.

Can Mxy eradicate life in the physical plane and the astral plane from ever existing?

Beyonder can.

Beyonder erases from existence (from ever being) a space armada that comprised of over 30,000 advanced civilizations.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7436/beyondererasesarmiesworlds1ze3.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1600/beyondererasesarmiesworlds2ka8.th.jpg
Death and Mephisto will never savor those billions of souls...because due to the Beyonder they never even existed.
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7940/beyondererasesarmiesworlds03tj3.th.jpg

Mr Master
it's thanx to you, I have my Beyonder knowledge!
I'm just waiting to see what sort of no-proof statement that cums up next.

That's what I'm saying, they come in ranting against a character but got nothing to show for. laughing out loud

Mr Master
Originally posted by pulsar
the cosmic cube is some type of remote control and it has the power to control something more powerful than it,

hum

bigbran
Can Mxy eradicate life in the physical plane and the astral plane from ever existing?

Beyonder can.

Beyonder erases from existence (from ever being) a space armada that comprised of over 30,000 advanced civilizations.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7436/beyondererasesarmiesworlds1ze3.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1600/beyondererasesarmiesworlds2ka8.th.jpg
Death and Mephisto will never savor those billions of souls...because due to the Beyonder they never even existed.
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7940/beyondererasesarmiesworlds03tj3.th.jpg Originally posted by bigbran
I was going to post that!! But i decided against that.

bigbran
Ok he's about to post, get ready..

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' have the use of a scanner, But The joker made bruce wayne die every day, and then brought him right back to life. WIth the memory of each horrible death. The Spectre had to remove the memories just so bruce could be normal again. Darksied said that mxy's power is like the anti life equation. look up what the ale is and can do. the 5th dimension imps also have thier powers in thier 5th dimension and in others. when the queen of the 10th was coming and devouring entire realities, the imps where skipping from dimension and reality to reality with thier power. ALl of the things you guys are posting about the beyonder is fine. I have read those comics. But what has he done that mxy cannot. Hell mxy can change your mind and your thoughts and alter the very physics. he can make 2+2 equal fish if he likes. The beyonder remade things with in the given laws of the universe. He killed death. Mxy could make it so death never existed at all. mxy can rewrite the time line. All of his descriptions that I can find on him from DC says that he his power is omnipotent. I"m jsut not buying that the beyonder is anymore powerful than mxy. preretcon and especially post retcon. MOst of the feats you guys state have to do with marvel abstracts which have no meanging to dc. ANd any feat you name that he has done with reality, i don't see why mxy can't do them and better?

Skeets
Why were the last few pages about pre-retcon Beyonder?

Mxy and Bat-mite pretty much detroyed the whole multiverse and then remade it and left just because they got bored.Mxy has spoken with writers before and has predicted what was gonna happen in the next page.

bigbran
I dont' have the use of a scanner, But The joker made bruce wayne die every day, and then brought him right back to life. WIth the memory of each horrible death. The Spectre had to remove the memories just so bruce could be normal again. Darksied said that mxy's power is like the anti life equation. look up what the ale is and can do. the 5th dimension imps also have thier powers in thier 5th dimension and in others. when the queen of the 10th was coming and devouring entire realities, the imps where skipping from dimension and reality to reality with thier power. ALl of the things you guys are posting about the beyonder is fine. I have read those comics. But what has he done that mxy cannot. Hell mxy can change your mind and your thoughts and alter the very physics. he can make 2=2 equal fish if he likes. The beyonder remade things with in the given laws of the universe. He killed death. Mxy could make it so death never existed at all. mxy can rewrite the time line. All of his descriptions that I can find on him from DC says that he his power is omnipotent. Beyonder can bring people back to life too.
Beyonder can also warp realities.
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5600/beyondercreatessceneriospc7.th.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3126/beyondercreatesscenerios2tq0.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4862/beyondercreatesscenerios3ku8.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/618/beyondershiftingspacetimebo2.th.jpg
the ALE is comparable to the IG, and the IG is below LT, and Beyonder scared the shit out of LT.
Even a room full of abstracts weren't about to jump him.

Thanx to Mr M again.

rotiart
Okay. real quick. to me Beyonder.. pre-retcon beyonder.. was originally a member of the race of The Beyonders... however after the retcon, instead of being a member of the beyonders, he was mean a containment unit.. which is a portion of the power of the beyonders. Still beyonders battle with moleman man post retcon cause damage on a multiversal level. PreRetcon, noone. not even molecule man, could defeat beyonder. The only way to defeat beyonder was to reason with him. He was just that strong. Not even LT mean anything to beyonder.

so to me PreRetcon... is an example of what the True Beyonder race should be. Post Retcon is an example of a cosmic containment unit... which is a fraction of the power of the True Beyonder Race.

so you're saying mr. mxy... who is sooo powerful... who lost all his powers.. and his mind thats to spectre... could defeat a face.. from beyond our multiverse?

btw... just because mr. myx is from another dimension.. .doesn't mean hes from another multiverse... his power should still lie within the domain of the presence...

And myx meeting the writers... is pis. it is no different than deadpool or mr. fantastic.

bigbran
Beyonder is above bios saying he is omnipotent. He is on panel omnipotent.
But in the end, myx got punked by a spectre that was fighting a beefed up captain marvel.
even though cm was extremely beefed, he still isn't comparable to beyonder.
I know this is ABC logic, but spectre punked myx, and he was actually stalemating cm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder can bring people back to life too.
Beyonder can also warp realities.
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5600/beyondercreatessceneriospc7.th.jpg
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3126/beyondercreatesscenerios2tq0.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4862/beyondercreatesscenerios3ku8.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/618/beyondershiftingspacetimebo2.th.jpg
the ALE is comparable to the IG, and the IG is below LT, and Beyonder scared the shit out of LT.
Even a room full of abstracts weren't about to jump him.

Thanx to Mr M again.

actually ur information is wrong about the ALE.it is nothing like the IG. The ale is a living being that is beyond the power of the multi-verse. ONe piece of the ale would be like having the beyonders powers.

bigbran
actually ur information is wrong about the ALE.it is nothing like the IG. The ale is a living being that is beyond the power of the multi-verse. ONe piece of the ale would be like having the beyonders powers. cough?

rotiart

Mxy and Bat-mite pretty much detroyed the whole multiverse and then remade it and left just because they got bored.Mxy has spoken with writers before and has predicted what was gonna happen in the next page.

cause pre-retcon is comparable to true beyonders. as he came from the beyond.. as the true beyonders are stated..

btw.. mr. mxy breaking the fourth wall isn't anything new. its happened in marvel before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
cause pre-retcon is comparable to true beyonders. as he came from the beyond.. as the true beyonders are stated..

btw.. mr. mxy breaking the fourth wall isn't anything new. its happened in marvel before.

NO what he is saying is that mxy and batmite got bored and played around and actually destroyed the entire DC-Multi verse. They did all of this for fun in one comic. IT took parallax an entire cross over to destroy the multiverse. and even then, he still didnt' get any of the higher dimensions, they remain unchanged by any crisis, zero hour, or infinite crisis. BatMight and mxy played kick ball with the multi-verse, and then restored it as if nothing had happened. So yeah, mxy is on the beyonders lvl. THANKS!!!

rotiart
NO what he is saying is that mxy and batmite got bored and played around and actually destroyed the entire DC-Multi verse. They did all of this for fun in one comic. IT took parallax an entire cross over to destroy the multiverse. and even then, he still didnt' get any of the higher dimensions, they remain unchanged by any crisis, zero hour, or infinite crisis. BatMight and mxy played kick ball with the multi-verse, and then restored it as if nothing had happened. So yeah, mxy is on the beyonders lvl. THANKS!!!

What issues was that? is it cannon?

Mr Master
actually most of it wasn't, the one thing i had wrong, i said in a post that i would look it up and recant if I was wrong, which i did. now point out EVER OTHER THING that I said was wrong. please don't make a statement without backing it up.

As you wish...

The Op named all of the higher Dimension beings. We all know what a fifth Dimension being has. It posses all the power of the INfinity gauntlet and more.

and ulike the beyonder, mxy is truly immortal and cannot die.

the queen is just one of many who can eat whole realities, very powerful realities at that, then She by herself could eat at least some of the beyonders.

Mxy can do all the same things that the beyonder did.

The beyonder hasn't crossed any universal barriers.

Mxy can even affect people's thoughts and minds. The beyonder has never been shown to do that.

Mxy didn't cross a universe like the beyonder did, he crossed the omniverse. He did something that the beyonder has never been shown capable of doing.

the beyonder can't go to the 5th dimension and turn it on it's ear. He would go there and try some silly stuff like he did in the MU and they would laugh at him and call him a silly 3 dimensional wimp.

The beyonder still operated on a 3rd dimensional plane. EVery one he beat operated on that plane.

THe Spectre is the same spectre in all of Dc's dimensions. he never changes. The living tribunal is not. There is a differnt one for every dimension in marvel.

I forgive you for this one, because you acknowledged it.

the imps whoop all over the beyonders race. THe queen of the tenth could do it alone.

Mxy could do the exact same things in marvel that the beyonder did.

Could the beyonder go to the 5th dimension and run it like he did the mu? NOT. They would pimp slap him all to hell. He did every thing on in the 3rd dimension.

Mxy could do every bit of the same thing to the mu that the joker did to the dcu with mxy's fraction of power.

The beyonder remade things with in the given laws of the universe.

Mr Master
The ale is a living being that is beyond the power of the multi-verse. ONe piece of the ale would be like having the beyonders powers.

laughing

rotiart
It was an Elseworld comic in a comic called World's Funnest. It is not cannon.

WhiteWitchKing
confused

Mxy is OMNIVERSAL? Can you tell me more about this. The True Beyonder's have no feats but since when is Mxy being omniversal.

I'd love for proof of this Mxy > DC multiverse. And Kirby's 4th world was not affected by Crisis as well, but we know that isn't true.

By this logic, Eternity and other abstracts exceeds Mxy.

That's the 16th dimension they're using to hold a meeting.

The Grandmaster and Krona moved both JLA and Avengers about both DC and Marvel. Crossing from one company does not make you Eternity level.

99.99 % and he controlled skyfather beings. As for Spectre his powers go up and down, one minute he beats all the Imps and the next Joker with one Imp's power pimps him. Other than this feat, what else put's Mxy on omniverse or multiverse level? When Mxy owns the Endless or Lucifer or Spectre at the height of his powers, then we can talk.

And in that crossover over, the Silver Surfer reversed Mxy's spell and restored an entire city to Clark's amazement.

Mordum
i will post scans soon.

rotiart
beyonder stated that cows do not have wings, because he wishes it to be so. reality and thought are one and the same for him. If he wished cows to have wings, they would.

im paraphrasing.. and i can't remember if it was pigs or cows... but yah.. he didn't will anything to happen. it just is.

however if he isn't careful, he can corrupt/change the universe just by thinking.. why.. wouldn't it be nice if men had hair on their elbows. and poof.. we would.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
confused

Mxy is OMNIVERSAL? Can you tell me more about this. The True Beyonder's have no feats but since when is Mxy being omniversal.

I'd love for proof of this Mxy > DC multiverse. And Kirby's 4th world was not affected by Crisis as well, but we know that isn't true.

The Grandmaster and Krona moved both JLA and Avengers about both DC and Marvel. Crossing from one company does not make you Eternity level.

99.99 % and he controlled skyfather beings. As for Spectre his powers go up and down, one minute he beats all the Imps and the next Joker with one Imp's power pimps him. Other than this feat, what else put's Mxy on omniverse or multiverse level? When Mxy owns the Endless or Lucifer or Spectre at the height of his powers, then we can talk.

And in that crossover over, the Silver Surfer reversed Mxy's spell and restored an entire city to Clark's amazement.

actually the server didnt' reverse the spell. he restored the city to it's original size. then mxy made fun of the surfer and said big deal. if I had turned it into a pickle, he wouldn't have been able to do a thing about it.

rotiart
so says mxy... but that could have been empty boasting to bluff.... mxy is the jester of his dimension after all...

bigbran
actually the server didnt' reverse the spell. he restored the city to it's original size. then mxy made fun of the surfer and said big deal. if I had turned it into a pickle, he wouldn't have been able to do a thing about it. So your resorting in using crossovers?

nvrbeenwthagirl
so says mxy... but that could have been empty boasting to bluff.... mxy is the jester of his dimension after all...

when you show the surfer turing something into something completely differnt then I"ll believe you. The power cosmic is nothing to mxy. Myx could beat galactus with two hands tied behind his back. I know the surfer ain't nothing to mxy.. that is why mxy played the game with the imp man. cuz thier heroes where basically play things to them. and even then, mxy made fun of the imps lack of true power. Marvel heads never want to give dc toons any credit. Mxy was the first reality manipulator in comics. and has consistantly been shown to be omnipotent. Hell him and batmite together were rediculous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your resorting in using crossovers?

before asking any question of me, reread all of the convo that started that particular statement. Every thing you guys say about the beyonder that supposedly puts him over mxy is stated stuff like he was stated to be such. and thus and thou and all that. and even the marvel abstracts where scared of him. That is all stated stuff. but on panel, he isn't shown doing anything mxy isn't capable of doing or hasn't done. And to top it off, in DC, abstracts mean nothing to mxy. the spectre is not an abstract. but an aspect of the almighty. that is such a difference than an abstract being of judgment.

Mr Master
I disagree with Mr. Master with this scan. They merely that damaged parts of one reality and sent shockwaves to other parts of the universe.

They Warped an entire seperate Universe.

"Inhabitants of the Two-Dimensional Universe discover themselves suddenly possessed of the Unknown New attribute called height."
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1439/twodgr3.th.jpg

Why I say this is because cube beings are below Celestials, Kubik made this clear.

But Evil Molecule Man (Owen Reece) is Beyond a Cube now...infact, he's NOT a Cube at all..

Molecule Man's power, has FAR greater potential than any Cosmic Cube or even the Beyonder.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8850/kubikexplainsph8.th.jpg

"Reece spent months thrusting back his Limitations"
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/300/mmjz0.th.jpg
"Molecule Man--I now transact on power levels Unimaginable to you"

Kosmos/Beyonder is not that important. In fact Kosmos is dead in Annihilations and 616 is just fine...cept for the Annihilation Wave...and Tenebros...and Thanos....and Death...

I'm in the process of reading that...I'll get back to this one tomorrow.

rotiart
when you show the surfer turing something into something completely differnt then I"ll believe you. The power cosmic is nothing to mxy. Myx could beat galactus with two hands tied behind his back. I know the surfer ain't nothing. that is why mxy played the game with the imp man. cuz thier heroes where basically play things to them. and even then, mxy made fun of the imps lack of true power. Marvel heads never want to give dc toons any credit. Mxy was the first reality manipulator in comics. and has consistantly been shown to be omnipotent. Hell him and batmite together were rediculous.

still not cannon. he reality schmality surfer absorbed the power of the entire planet of OA. meh.

bigbran
before asking any question of me, reread all of the convo that started that particular statement. Every thing you guys say about the beyonder that supposedly puts him over mxy is stated stuff like he was stated to be such. and thus and thou and all that. and even the marvel abstracts where scared of him. That is all stated stuff. but on panel, he isn't shown doing anything mxy isn't capable of doing or hasn't done. And to top it off, in DC, abstracts mean nothing to mxy. the spectre is not an abstract. but an aspect of the almighty. that is such a difference than an abstract being of judgment. So on panel feats mean nothing now?
ok, then this is what would happen to myx if he went against beyonder.
http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/gewalt/ultima.gif
beyonders the one with the big blast!

Mr Master

I completely overlooked that their in the 16th Dimension.

Way ta go potna.

You know you deserve a smokin'

nvrbeenwthagirl
I completely overlooked that their in the 16th Dimension.

Way ta go potna.

You know you deserve a smokin' 'and what does them being in the 16th dimension mean? it doesn't say they are from it or part of it. I even mentioned fact that the 5th dimension beings where running to higher and lower dimensions to escape the queen of the 10th. so them meeting in the 16th means exactly what again? that the living tribunal is powerful enough to summon any one and any being any where he pleases. nothing more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So on panel feats mean nothing now?

You read that all wrong. read it again. I said every thing that is about the beyonders power is description on panel. but what is drawn and shown, has been done by mxy or someone wielding mxy's power.

Mr Master
beyonder stated that cows do not have wings, because he wishes it to be so. reality and thought are one and the same for him. If he wished cows to have wings, they would.

im paraphrasing.. and i can't remember if it was pigs or cows... but yah.. he didn't will anything to happen. it just is.

however if he isn't careful, he can corrupt/change the universe just by thinking.. why.. wouldn't it be nice if men had hair on their elbows. and poof.. we would.

Your more or less on the ball.

Beyonder is Reality

bigbran
'and what does them being in the 16th dimension mean? it doesn't say they are from it or part of it. I even mentioned fact that the 5th dimension beings where running to higher and lower dimensions to escape the queen of the 10th. so them meeting in the 16th means exactly what again? that the living tribunal is powerful enough to summon any one and any being any where he pleases. nothing more. What the hell did you just say?

that the living tribunal is powerful enough to summon any one and any being any where he pleases. nothing more.

so this is nothing more? That's a hell of a lot of power to summon someone anywhere and any being.
Tribunal recides in the 16th dimension, if that's where they meet all the time.

bigbran
You read that all wrong. read it again. I said every thing that is about the beyonders power is description on panel. but what is drawn and shown, has been done by mxy or someone wielding mxy's power. Beyonder has been shown on panel to be able to do these things too. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the hell did you just say?

that the living tribunal is powerful enough to summon any one and any being any where he pleases. nothing more.

so this is nothing more? That's a hell of a lot of power to summon someone anywhere and any being.
Tribunal recides in the 16th dimension, if that's where they meet all the time.

it says right on the panel that he tells them to come. So them meeting on the 16th dimension doen't mean that they are of the 6th dimension. only lt is. he called them there. I never said mxy could beat the lt. he can't. But he sure as hell would whoop on order, chaos, life, death and every thing inbetween. they mean nothing to him as he sets reality according to his whims.

Mr Master
Every thing you guys say about the beyonder that supposedly puts him over mxy is stated stuff like he was stated to be such. and thus and thou and all that. and even the marvel abstracts where scared of him. That is all stated stuff. but on panel, he isn't shown doing anything

Bottom line... did Spectre defeat Mxy? Yes

Spectre = LT

LT<Beyonder

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8895/abstractsbegbeyonder2wr7.th.jpg
There.

That's Living Tribunal, Eternity and Abstracts, begging Beyonder not to erase Death from existence.

Living Tribunal = Spectre

Beyonder is Far beyond the Living Tribunal.

Case closed.

Mr Master
So on panel feats mean nothing now?

laughing

bigbran
Bottom line... did Spectre defeat Mxy? Yes

Spectre = LT

LT<Beyonder

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8895/abstractsbegbeyonder2wr7.th.jpg
There.

That's Living Tribunal, Eternity and Abstracts, begging Beyonder not to erase Death from existence.

Living Tribunal = Spectre

Beyonder is Far beyond the Living Tribunal.

Case closed. I can't find the scan of after he killed death, and still had more power than everyone in the room. I think that scan is also in order.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder has been shown on panel to be able to do these things too. no expression

your not getting it. What ever is shown on panel of the beyonder doing things, mxy can do it to and has done it. period. put something on panel that the beyonder has done that mxy can't. you can't use anything wording such as description becuz that means nothing. or at least according to you guys. cuz darksied said the myx's power was like the ale. and the ale is waaaay more powerful than beyonder. so words wont' do it. cuz we can play the description game. and the beyonder punking the marvel abstracts means nothing as well. cuz myx can stop all death. he can ressurect and creat entire multiverses at whim. i want to see on panel, one feat, that the beyonder did, that was out of scope with mxy.

Skeets
So the Beyonders are as powerful as pre-retcon Beyonder?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't find the scan of after he killed death, and still had more power than everyone in the room. I think that scan is also in order.

YOu can't use what happened to mxy by the spectre as a case that the beyonder is more powerful. in that case, what happened to the beyonder puts him waaay under mxy. cuz they tricked the beyonder into thinking he was omnipotent when he really wasn't. dont' use one characters defeat and forget about the other character's less than favorable showings. you marvel zombies do that shit all the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Better yet, Pre-Crisis on infinite Earths Mxy vs pre-retcon beyonder.

cuz that is the bull shit you guys are pulling. Your trying to use mxy's defeat at the hands of the spectre to explain why the beyonder who really wasn't that powerful is more poweful. How you gone use one character's present against another characters past and then compare? NOt when it so highly favors one. That's like me saying well pre-crisis superman would beat classic thor's ass. How unfair is that? THat is the same stuff your trying to pull here.

bigbran
your not getting it. What ever is shown on panel of the beyonder doing things, mxy can do it to and has done it. period. put something on panel that the beyonder has done that mxy can't. you can't use anything wording such as description becuz that means nothing. or at least according to you guys. cuz darksied said the myx's power was like the ale. and the ale is waaaay more powerful than beyonder. so words wont' do it. cuz we can play the description game. and the beyonder punking the marvel abstracts means nothing as well. cuz myx can stop all death. he can ressurect and creat entire multiverses at whim. i want to see on panel, one feat, that the beyonder did, that was out of scope with mxy. you ruined your arguement by the ale way more powerful than beyonder, or even more powerful.
what about fireing a blast that reaches the end of infinity?
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse3ec9.jpg

or causing destruction across the multiverse with a blast?
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiversesf2.jpg

and then with one finger it gets repaired.(keep in mind that beyonder is quite a bit more powerful than molecule man.)
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse2gv0.jpg

thanx mr m!

bigbran
YOu can't use what happened to mxy by the spectre as a case that the beyonder is more powerful. in that case, what happened to the beyonder puts him waaay under mxy. cuz they tricked the beyonder into thinking he was omnipotent when he really wasn't. dont' use one characters defeat and forget about the other character's less than favorable showings. you marvel zombies do that shit all the time. Marvel zombies? Because we know that one character is higher than the other, and the more powerful character happens to be a marvel character?
No need for insults here, It's a friendly debate, don't turn to insults.

bigbran
Better yet, Pre-Crisis on infinite Earths Mxy vs pre-retcon beyonder.

cuz that is the bull shit you guys are pulling. Your trying to use mxy's defeat at the hands of the spectre to explain why the beyonder who really wasn't that powerful is more poweful. How you gone use one character's present against another characters past and then compare? NOt when it so highly favors one. That's like me saying well pre-crisis superman would beat classic thor's ass. How unfair is that? THat is the same stuff your trying to pull here. because were specifying, which character it is.
If it were pc supes vs thor, than of course superman would own.
And it's myx, even at his most powerful form, he is still below pr Beyonder. you don't realize how powerful he was!

nvrbeenwthagirl
you ruined your arguement by the ale way more powerful than beyonder, or even more powerful.
what about fireing a blast that reaches the end of infinity?
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse3ec9.jpg
or causing destruction across the multiverse with a blast?
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiversesf2.jpg
and then with one finger it gets repaired.(keep in mind that beyonder is quite a bit more powerful than molecule man.
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse2gv0.jpg

thanx mr m!

I didnt' ruin my argument. you soudn stupid. Show me a scan disproving what I said about the ale. all you are doing is showing beyonder feats. but your not disproving anything I say. It's your burden to prove that the ale is not more powerful than the beyonder. I know it is. and I have seen the panels on the beyonder a billion times when i have read them. but showing me what the beyonder can do is not helping your argument against the imps or against the ale. your only helping your argument for the beyonder. and I'm not arguing against the beyonder's power. what I am arguing is the power of the dc character. now in order for you to prove that i'm wrong, you have to show me on panel where the ale is not as powerful as I say. or show me where the imps are not as powerful as I say. or show me where the spectre can be beaten by the beyonder. until then, all you are doing is backing up your claim of the beyonder's power in his marvel universe. nothing more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
because were specifying, which character it is.
If it were pc supes vs thor, than of course superman would own.
And it's myx, even at his most powerful form, he is still below pr Beyonder. you don't realize how powerful he was!

No, you dont' realize how powerful mxy is. period.

bigbran
I didnt' ruin my argument. you soudn stupid. Show me a scan disproving what I said about the ale. all you are doing is showing beyonder feats. but your not disproving anything I say. It's your burden to prove that the ale is not more powerful than the beyonder. I know it is. and I have seen the panels on the beyonder a billion times when i have read them. but showing me what the beyonder can do is not helping your argument against the imps or against the ale. your only helping your argument for the beyonder. and I'm not arguing against the beyonder's power. what I am arguing is the power of the dc character. now in order for you to prove that i'm wrong, you have to show me on panel where the ale is not as powerful as I say. or show me where the imps are not as powerful as I say. or show me where the spectre can be beaten by the beyonder. until then, all you are doing is backing up your claim of the beyonder's power in his marvel universe. nothing more. I'm only helping my arguement for Beyonder? How does showing beyonders power not help me? Beyonders power is absolute everywhere, and even if it wasn't the forum rules say that they fight in neutral ground.
The ale doesnt have enough feats to prove its on beyonders level, and 5 skyfathers even halting it, isnt what i would say is quite a good showing, for using him against the beyonder.
just a minute, i'll get some scans.
and isn't it your burden, to show scans, of the ale's power? Why must I do everything, while you make assumptions.

Mr Master
'and what does them being in the 16th dimension mean?

I thought you said:
Could the beyonder go to the 5th dimension NOT. They would pimp slap him all to hell.

When Living Tribunal, Eternity Lord Chaos and Master Order, who are a JOKE to Beyonder, went 11 Dimensions higher and NOTHING happened to them.
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpg
The 16th Dimension

5th dimension beings where running to higher and lower dimensions to escape the queen of the 10th. so them meeting in the 16th means exactly what again?

Now the 16th Dimension is inconsequential.

But several posts ago your phylosophy was, the higher the Dimension the MORE powerful it's inhabitants.
We all know what a fifth Dimension being has.
Now let's not get into the higher beings. Mxy was running from the queen of the 10th Dimension

This is YOU talking:

"We all know what a fifth Dimension being has.
Now let's not get into the higher beings"

not to mention that if the 5th dimension imps wield such great power, each dimension increases in power. By the time oyu get to the 7th dimension, they are infinitely more powerful than the imps of the 5th.

Again...

" if the 5th dimension imps wield such great power, each dimension increases in power."

"By the time oyu get to the 7th dimension, they are infinitely more powerful"

we see how the 3rd dimension compares to the 5th. they go to the 3rd and become GOD. SO imagine what a 7th can do to thier universe.

And once more..

Which is why I always advise people, to know what their going to post before doing it.

trolly_crouchjr
Sorry to butt in on da conversation but what is the highest dimension in DCU?

WhiteWitchKing

Mxy and Bat-mite pretty much detroyed the whole multiverse and then remade it and left just because they got bored.

As someone pointed out, this is Elseworld. Doesn't really count.

Do you mean this?

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4527/doomsday0003vsmxylb1.th.jpghttp://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3237/doomsday0004vsmxyhc4.th.jpghttp://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4479/doomsday0005vsmxyxf6.th.jpg

Reed meets Jack Kirby! FF is Mxy's equal.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7161/toaa0005ar6.th.jpghttp://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2779/toaa0006lm3.th.jpghttp://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9122/toaa0007dp1.th.jpghttp://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1184/toaa0008uz0.th.jpg

Mr Master
cuz darksied said the myx's power was like the ale. and the ale is waaaay more powerful than beyonder. so words wont' do it. cuz we can play the description game.

Stop making claims you can't prove in anyway.

cuz myx can stop all death.

Ok, but has he done it on panel?

he can ressurect and creat entire multiverses at whim.

And yet Batman and Superman defeat him all the time. laughing

Mr Master
I never said mxy could beat the lt. he can't.

Your arguing for arguements sake.

We showed you LT being afraid of the Beyonder.

You agree that Mxy can NOT defeat LT.

What the heck is going on here...hum

bigbran
Your arguing for arguements sake.

We showed you LT being afraid of the Beyonder.

You agree that Mxy can NOT defeat LT.

What the heck is going on here...hum I think we were all wondering that.

Mr Master
So the Beyonders are as powerful as pre-retcon Beyonder?

Without concrete on panel proof who can say.

But due to what the Molecule Man is now capable of with a "Minute bit of their energy",

(imho), I would say yes...but with restrictions.

like this one..

Fact:
(they're so beyond and so alien to our Reality that they can't enter our Multi-verse)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>