these x-men VS the fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
alrighty....these x-men VS the fantastic four

storm, psylock, cannonball, dust, and mercury

VS

the fantastic four

the x-men have five members due to the fact that dust and mercury are a little innecpierenced, and they don't have a super-strong person on the team.

Omega-level
FF in less than 60 seconds. Two of those are not even X-men actually.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Omega-level
FF in less than 60 seconds. Two of those are not even X-men actually.

care to explain how?

Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's stormfront, guys, just feed her imagination, say that "Storm lyke baets the funktastic fuor!!11" and maybe she'll go away.

Omega-level
Two of those are not even X-men, just kids in training, the Invisible Woman is at least as powerful as Betsy and Ororo, so they can't win by raw power alone, and Storm maybe a good leader, but she's nowhere near the strategist Richards is; actually, she's nowhere near the strategist Cyclops is.

The Pict
the x-men have mind powers on their side, gotta count for something right?

stormfront13
does anyone care to explain how the fantastic four win so easily? saying they win counts for nothing unless you can back it up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fantastic four knows all of the xmen's powers, Thing is taking out Cannon ball and Psylock. Invisable woman put's fields over every one else and wraps the fight up while reed and jonny play patti cake.

The Pict
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Fantastic four knows all of the xmen's powers, Thing is taking out Cannon ball and Psylock. Invisable woman put's fields over every one else and wraps the fight up while reed and jonny play patti cake.

cannonball is very quick, thing isn't just gonna take him out. plus i am not clued up on all Betsy's powers but she is a telepath right? she can take others out with her mind.

stormfront13
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thing is taking out Cannon ball and Psylock. Invisable woman put's fields over every one else and wraps the fight up while reed and jonny play patti cake.

1)storm is easily taking out the thing, she's had him on his knees screaming in pain before...it'll happen again.

2)cannonball and psylock together could take human torch

3) mercury just has to distract reed, which she is capable of doing...she's not going to beat him just distract him

4)dust will distract sue...dust can be inside sue's body. to take dust out sue will have to almost kill herself

H. S. 6
Fantastic Four win (because of Invisible Woman simultaneously crushing the opposing team's vital organs).

Ultraman Baltan
FF in a flash. Johnny goes nova and kills the opponents easily.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
alrighty....these x-men VS the fantastic four

storm, psylock, cannonball, dust, and mercury

VS

the fantastic four

the x-men have five members due to the fact that dust and mercury are a little innecpierenced, and they don't have a super-strong person on the team.

Psylocke wins by herself. Thus, the X-Men win 9/10 times.

Blair Wind
dust doesnt have vital organs....shes.....dust no expression

Cannonball isnt gonna be taken out by anybody on this team erm
He can feed off kinetic energy and well they just happen to have HT who would power him up, and hes taken a Gladiator "planet busting" full confidence punch. Storm has so many different powers its crazy. And with dust being able to literaly tear your skin off and BECOME dust, well.......I dont see the FF winning erm

stormfront13
honestly is this that much of a lopsided match?

What If...
No.

X-men win 9/10

Pyslocke is overkill, Her TK protects them from Nova, and she mindrapes them all.

Soljer
I honestly don't think it's that bad of a match, it's just a terror to hear Stormfront to talk about Ororo's omniversal powers.

stormfront13
Originally posted by What If...
No.

X-men win 9/10

Pyslocke is overkill, Her TK protects them from Nova, and she mindrapes them all.

psylock doesn't have tp...only tk

stormfront13
Originally posted by Soljer
I honestly don't think it's that bad of a match, it's just a terror to hear Stormfront to talk about Ororo's omniversal powers.

where in this thread have i mentioned anything about storms so called omniversal powers? roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
Storm is a naughty girl that you'd find walking hollywood boulevard. Her nickname is pestilence, as she spread a deadly disease she contracted in Africa.

What If...
erm

stormfront13
erm

what?

Brian Oswald
Well is it TK Betsy or TP?

ExtraMision5555
erm

that is the goofiest/funniest jubilee, thing, i have seen in the history of jubilee things

Creshosk
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
that is the goofiest/funniest jubilee, thing, i have seen in the history of jubilee things That's from the X-Men Cartoon Maker.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's from the X-Men Cartoon Maker.
\
whoa

i used to have Batman cartoon maker
i used to make batman movies all the time
oh gosh
they were so goofy.
nastalgia overcomeing me

my comptuers "too fast" for it now

they seriosuly need to make an "updated", but still toony batman/xmen CM
those are sooooooooo fun to dick around with

Blair Wind
they are fun to what? no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
\
whoa

i used to have Batman cartoon maker
i used to make batman movies all the time
oh gosh
they were so goofy.
nastalgia overcomeing me

my comptuers "too fast" for it now

they seriosuly need to make an "updated", but still toony batman/xmen CM
those are sooooooooo fun to dick around with I think there are programs to tweak some of the older programs so that they run properly... Runtime somethign or other.. .

stormfront13
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Well is it TK Betsy or TP?

tk betsy

Grimm22
1)storm is easily taking out the thing, she's had him on his knees screaming in pain before...it'll happen again.

2)cannonball and psylock together could take human torch

3) mercury just has to distract reed, which she is capable of doing...she's not going to beat him just distract him

4)dust will distract sue...dust can be inside sue's body. to take dust out sue will have to almost kill herself

Hmm What the f**k?

As I recall Ben KO'ed Storm and most of the X-men with one Thunderclap no expression

If Cannonball touches Torch he dies.

Johnny turns Dust into Glass.

Grimm22
The only threat to the FF here is Psylocke and she dosent even have TP, thus FF takes this 10/10

thedude1948
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm What the f**k?

As I recall Ben KO'ed Storm and most of the X-men with one Thunderclap no expression

Pretty Much big grin

stormfront13
Hmm What the f**k?

1)storm also had ben on his knees screaming in pain as well.

2)cannonball has a force-field that would protect him, and his force-field negates kinetic energy...heat and fire are a form of kinetic energy

3)johnny won't have time to attack dust when he's being occupied by psylock and cannonball

Metalmanx
The only threat to the FF here is Psylocke and she dosent even have TP, thus FF takes this 10/10

...But she has high-level TK. erm

X-Men win.

Metalmanx

2)cannonball has a force-field that would protect him, and his force-field negates kinetic energy...heat and fire are a form of kinetic energy

3)johnny won't have time to attack dust when he's being occupied by psylock and cannonball

This is one of the few times that I've agreed with each and everything you've said in a post before.

Grimm22

First off, Ben dosent scream in pain. no

He has been tortured before and he never screamed in pain What the f**k?

Second, Lightning dosent hurt Ben, so what is storm going to do?!?

Last, Johnny's flames are not kinetic energy no

Kaos sebaceous
arent dust and mercury new mutants?

xmarksthespot
Johnny's fire is what then? confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...But she has high-level TK. erm

X-Men win.

Sue kills her before she can do anything yes

She then kills Storm and Cannonball.

Johnny then kills Dust and Mercury. big grin

xmarksthespot
TK is faster... + Psylocke is ninja.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
TK is faster... + Psylocke is ninja.

Being a ninja isnt going to save her from Sue no expression

Either way, the FF win

xmarksthespot
Ninja. Better reflexes. And TK is faster. Sue is KTFO.

stormfront13

he has before...

and?

yeah...lightning does hurt him...

then what exactly are they?

stormfront13

Either way, the FF win

care to explain how?

stormfront13
This is one of the few times that I've agreed with each and everything you've said in a post before.

ha must be my lucky day

Blair Wind
fire isnt kinetic energy? What the f**k?

its moving molecules. It would actually strengthen his shield. Hell there was a cannonball vs Superman match that made a load of pages worth, and heat vision was a common said tactic that would actually backfire on Supers

Metalmanx

He has been tortured before and he never screamed in pain What the f**k?

Second, Lightning dosent hurt Ben, so what is storm going to do?!?

Last, Johnny's flames are not kinetic energy no

Sam will be just fine in his shield as long as he's blasting. Torch couldn't do a damn thing to him in this state.

Metalmanx
Sue kills her before she can do anything yes

She then kills Storm and Cannonball.

Johnny then kills Dust and Mercury. big grin

I don't understand how you can be so biased.

If anything, Betsy kills Sue before she can do anything. TK = Faster. yes

Hm...heating up mercury...dunno why, but that doesn't appear to be a very useful strategy. erm

Brian Oswald
Sam could take the Torch easily. Same for Thing and for Mr. F. And with the rest of the team they could take out Sue.

stormfront13
cannonball is way more underestimated that i expected

Blair Wind
cant CB hold them in his shield as well? While its not as good as IW he could hold HT and have him just power him up with his flame....

Grimm22
he has before...

and?

yeah...lightning does hurt him...

You obviously know nothing about Ben, his character or his powers, so yeah you arent one to talk no

Grimm22
Originally posted by Blair Wind
fire isnt kinetic energy? What the f**k?

its moving molecules. It would actually strengthen his shield. Hell there was a cannonball vs Superman match that made a load of pages worth, and heat vision was a common said tactic that would actually backfire on Supers

Oh erm

Well I was just assuming that Kinetic Energy is energy created by friction or more or less any kind of movement and since Johnny dosent need to move to go nova...

Grimm22
I don't understand how you can be so biased.

If anything, Betsy kills Sue before she can do anything. TK = Faster. yes

Hm...heating up mercury...dunno why, but that doesn't appear to be a very useful strategy. erm

How is TK faster?!? confused

As soon as Sue's bubbles form in Psylocke's brain she is dead no expression

xmarksthespot
How is TK faster?!? confused

As soon as Sue's bubbles form in Psylocke's brain she is dead no expression TP>TK>Sue

Less processes.

Example, move a pen.

TK: 'Move pen'
Sue: 'Create construct of a specific size, shape etc' 'move pen'

Additionally she's ninja, better reflexes.

Blair Wind
Oh erm

Well I was just assuming that Kinetic Energy is energy created by friction or more or less any kind of movement and since Johnny dosent need to move to go nova...

well....to bad thats also considered kinetic energy

What If...
X-team wins.

3/3

Omega-level
FF takes Galactus and Dr. Doom, but lose to a team with two 16 year-olds? The Invisible Woman is a match to almost any, or any, Omega-Level mutant, The Thing is strongest than any X-man but Juggs, The Human Torch can go Super-Nova, and Reed, along with Dr. Doom, and perhaps above him, is the best strategist in the Marvel Universe, while Storm isn't even close to be the best strategist of the X-men. Again, FF wins this easily.

xmarksthespot
It's always amusing when people use "The FF take on Galactus" as an argument as if using their powers alone they logically stand any chance against non-jobbing Galactus whatsoever. Speed from the Young Avengers is something around 16 years old. Doesn't mean he can't arguably take out the Fantastic Four himself.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Omega-level
FF takes Galactus and Dr. Doom, but lose to a team with two 16 year-olds? The Invisible Woman is a match to almost any, or any, Omega-Level mutant, The Thing is strongest than any X-man but Juggs, The Human Torch can go Super-Nova, and Reed, along with Dr. Doom, and perhaps above him, is the best strategist in the Marvel Universe, while Storm isn't even close to be the best strategist of the X-men. Again, FF wins this easily. With a name like that I can't tell if you're being sarcastic..

But you know name dropping isn't a valid argument.

It's always amusing when people use "The FF take on Galactus" as an argument as if using their powers alone they logically stand any chance against non-jobbing Galactus whatsoever. Speed from the Young Avengers is something around 16 years old. Doesn't mean he can't arguably take out the Fantastic Four himself. One way to look at it.

Grimm22
TP>TK>Sue

Less processes.

Example, move a pen.

TK: 'Move pen'
Sue: 'Create construct of a specific size, shape etc' 'move pen'

Additionally she's ninja, better reflexes.

Being a ninja has nothing to do with this.

However, you make a good point, BUT Sue has been using her powers a lot longer than Psylocke has and im sure she can take out Psylocke before she can.

Creshosk
Being a ninja has nothing to do with this. Being specifically trained to react, think and move quicker than a normal person has nothing to do with the speed at which a person can act?

However, you make a good point, BUT Sue has been using her powers a lot longer than Psylocke has and im sure she can take out Psylocke before she can. Practice makes perfect if and only if the practice if perfect.

A person who has been alive longer may not be as skilled as a person who has had more intense training in the same skill.

But I see why you had to disregard the being a ninja thing, it was so that the speed gap between Psylocke and Sue was smaller. Sadly since being a ninja means an increased speed, and she IS a ninja. that gap that you wished to narrow will not be narrowed.

Brian Oswald
Isin't it true in the MU that one force field cannot be created inside of another one? (heard that somwhere) In that case Sam can stay blasting the whole time and Sue can not put bubbles in his brain. He can rip through Reed, pierce Sue's force fields, and Thing is an easy win. He can absorb all of Things punches and with the help of the others the X team takes this with ease.

Grimm22
Being specifically trained to react, think and move quicker than a normal person has nothing to do with the speed at which a person can act?

Practice makes perfect if and only if the practice if perfect.

A person who has been alive longer may not be as skilled as a person who has had more intense training in the same skill.

But I see why you had to disregard the being a ninja thing, it was so that the speed gap between Psylocke and Sue was smaller. Sadly since being a ninja means an increased speed, and she IS a ninja. that gap that you wished to narrow will not be narrowed.

Touche erm

Fine, Psylocke wins.

However without Psylocke this is a massacure

Blair Wind
How? Cannonball is indestructible no expression
He can absorb and power up from Kinetic Energy. He can capture HT and Reed in his shield, and cannonball at the Thing. erm

Grimm22
How? Cannonball is indestructible no expression
He can absorb and power up from Kinetic Energy. He can capture HT and Reed in his shield, and cannonball at the Thing. erm

Sue would rip Cannonball in half yes

His sheilds cannot protect him from Sue no

Blair Wind
Since when? You have any scans that can back that up? He is indestructable and has taken a super shot from Gladiator erm

Grimm22
Since when? You have any scans that can back that up? He is indestructable and has taken a super shot from Gladiator erm

Sue's bubbles arent kinetic energy.

Thus he has no protection from her.

Blair Wind
He can FEED off kinetic energy. He can block all energy erm
Are you seriously going to say that Sue can hit him with a blast and have it actually hurt him?

besides if you want to get techincal, any of her bubbles movements would have kinetic energy erm

Creshosk
Sue's bubbles arent kinetic energy.

Thus he has no protection from her. If the forcefeild move, or colides it will produce kinetic energy.

Since kinetic energy is movement, and fire is still moving molecules heat is movement (which is why friction produces heat)

A pull or a tuf will require kinetic energy (movement energy)

He can FEED off kinetic energy. He can block all energy erm
Are you seriously going to say that Sue can hit him with a blast and have it actually hurt him? I'm wondering how there can be a collision with no kinetic energy. Or a grab, grip, pull, tug.

Grimm22
If the forcefeild move, or colides it will produce kinetic energy.

Since kinetic energy is movement, and fire is still moving molecules heat is movement (which is why friction produces heat)

A pull or a tuf will require kinetic energy (movement energy)

I'm wondering how there can be a collision with no kinetic energy. Or a grab, grip, pull, tug.

Sue's bubbles form where she wants them to.

They dont move to the location

Creshosk

They dont move to the location if they move they produce kinetic energy, if they colide with something they produce kinetic energy, pressure is also kinetic energy.

Blair Wind
He has a cannonball that covers his whole body and becomes indestructable........show me a scan of ANYONE manipulating CBs insides while in the cannonball form and Ill consent erm

xmarksthespot

They dont move to the location Good luck trying to form something inside a Cannonball going at full blast, while surrounded by a living sandstorm and being struck by lightning.

Creshosk
He has a cannonball that covers his whole body and becomes indestructable........show me a scan of ANYONE manipulating CBs insides while in the cannonball form and Ill consent erm I won't. if it starts to push on him then the energy being used to create the pressure will be absorbed and the pressure will stop.

So even if his insides can be manipulated, there will still be the kinetic energy to absorb.

Grimm22
Good luck trying to form something inside a Cannonball going at full blast, while surrounded by a living sandstorm and being struck by lightning.

First, Storm is dead before she can do anything.

Second, Johnny kills Dust.

That and im sure that Reed could take down Cannonball erm

Creshosk
First, Storm is dead before she can do anything.

Second, Johnny kills Dust.

That and im sure that Reed could take down Cannonball erm How to any of this?

Grimm22
How to any of this?

1. Sue kills storm in a second.

2. Sue puts Johnny and Dust in a bubble and Johnny goes Nova. Dust is glass

3. Sue puts a Reed and Cannonball in a bubbe, Reed then traps CB, until he runs out of oxygen

Validus
How to any of this?
Because they're the Fantastic Four.

Blair Wind
What the f**k? wackest scenarios ever

Validus

3. Sue puts a Reed and Cannonball in a bubbe, Reed then traps CB, until he runs out of oxygen
4. The X-Men stand around doing nothing while this happens.

Actually that should be number one.

Creshosk

3. Sue puts a Reed and Cannonball in a bubbe, Reed then traps CB, until he runs out of oxygen Psylocke took Sue out...

Why is Psylocke suddenly removed?

Grimm22
Psylocke took Sue out...

Why is Psylocke suddenly removed?

Because the conclusion was made that she could win this on her own.

Creshosk
Because the conclusion was made that she could win this on her own. Then it'd be up to the original poster to change the settings of the fight.

Grimm22
Then it'd be up to the original poster to change the settings of the fight.

Either way, im just saying that without Psylocke, the FF should take this

Creshosk
Either way, im just saying that without Psylocke, the FF should take this Except for number three... I'm not sure how reed would trap cannon ball... Cause canonball would absorb the kinetic energy being produced from the pressure of holding him in a direction. Then he'd be able to bust out of the bubble (absorbign the kinetic energy of the impact and powering him up...

Grimm22
Except for number three... I'm not sure how reed would trap cannon ball... Cause canonball would absorb the kinetic energy being produced from the pressure of holding him in a direction. Then he'd be able to bust out of the bubble (absorbign the kinetic energy of the impact and powering him up...

How exactly is he going to bust out from Reed no expression

He's indestructible

Creshosk
How exactly is he going to bust out from Reed no expression

He's indestructible He'd take Reed with him... or stretch him far enough that it causes enough of a strain that he passes out.
though I'm curious as to how reed would hold onto him inside the bubble...

Blair Wind
Hows anyone gonna hurt Cannonball. Hes indestructible with a kinetic energy feeding shield that he can hold others in no expression

HE could solo them erm

Grimm22
He'd take Reed with him... or stretch him far enough that it causes enough of a strain that he passes out.
though I'm curious as to how reed would hold onto him inside the bubble...

Reed would simply form himself to the shape of the bubble and keep that shape. He would then continue to increase his density making it harder for Cannonball to strech him. Eventually, CB would get tired.

Grimm22
Hows anyone gonna hurt Cannonball. Hes indestructible with a kinetic energy feeding shield that he can hold others in no expression

HE could solo them erm

As cool as cannonball is, the thought of him beating the FF single handidly is ubsurd.

Then again so is Psylocke erm

Creshosk
Reed would simply form himself to the shape of the bubble and keep that shape. He would then continue to increase his density making it harder for Cannonball to strech him. Eventually, CB would get tired. More resistence, more kinetic energy more powerful canonball...

Oh yeah that was a good idea...

Creshosk
As cool as cannonball is, the thought of him beating the FF single handidly is ubsurd.

Then again so is Psylocke erm Absurd or not... Guess what?

Truth is stranger than fiction... even the truth about fiction. laughing out loud

Grimm22
Absurd or not... Guess what?

Truth is stranger than fiction... even the truth about fiction. laughing out loud

Either way, the FF with prep win 10/10 shifty

Blair Wind
no expression If he can take on Gladiator, take on his "planet busting full confidence punches" and take it just fine, NONE of these guys are gonna give him trouble but IW and his kinetic energy steal gives him the easy win. erm

Validus
no expression If he can take on Gladiator, take on his "planet busting full confidence punches" and take it just fine, NONE of these guys are gonna give him trouble but IW and his kinetic energy steal gives him the easy win. erm
It was city busting.

And cut it out with that damn smiley. mad

Grimm22

Please, Gladiator has been jobbed so many times.

I mean especially the fighting wolverine for six days thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Either way, the FF with prep win 10/10 shifty I find it amusing that when a person cannot fight within the confines of the rules of the thread and KMC vs forums they have to go and add or change something else in order to win.

Kinda shows they didn't have a chance in the first place don't it?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Validus
It was city busting.

And cut it out with that damn smiley. mad

which one? There are soo many erm

Validus
erm
erm
erm
erm
erm
erm
erm
erm

That one.

Grimm22
I find it amusing that when a person cannot fight within the confines of the rules of the thread and KMC vs forums they have to go and add or change something else in order to win.

Kinda shows they didn't have a chance in the first place don't it?

Hence the shifty no expression

Either way its still true big grin

Creshosk
That one. Had you taken the time to go through this thread and quote him each time he did that and compiled that into the post you would have won, but copying and pasting the same quote means you fail...

Of course that means nothing either.

Creshosk

Either way its still true big grin Depends on the amount of prep given.

If its one minute of prep probably not.

If its half an hour (15 minutes would probably squeak them by) or more then yeah.

Validus
Had you taken the time to go through this thread and quote him each time he did that and compiled that into the post you would have won, but copying and pasting the same quote means you fail...

Of course that means nothing either.
Too lazy for that however, I'll keep that in mind for the next thread he does that in (which should be the next one he posts in).

Grimm22
Depends on the amount of prep given.

If its one minute of prep probably not.

If its half an hour (15 minutes would probably squeak them by) or more then yeah.

One minute of prep reed just goes and gets some do hickey he used to beat some cosmic being or whatnot stick out tongue

Creshosk
One minute of prep reed just goes and gets some do hickey he used to beat some cosmic being or whatnot stick out tongue he'd probably only have enough time to grab something at random... which means he has a 50% chance with 1 minute.

xmarksthespot

Either way its still true big grin That's because prep is a giant gaping deus ex machina plot device.

Creshosk
That's because prep is a giant gaping deus ex machina plot device. So does that mean that the fantastic four aren't as good as people think they are because they have to rely on a crutch of the plot device?

xmarksthespot
So does that mean that the fantastic four aren't as good as people think they are because they have to rely on a crutch of the plot device? Hey you said it not me. shifty

Blair Wind
Too lazy for that however, I'll keep that in mind for the next thread he does that in (which should be the next one he posts in).

really now shifty

Grimm22
So does that mean that the fantastic four aren't as good as people think they are because they have to rely on a crutch of the plot device?

No no expression

But, point taken

stormfront13
well there's no prep in this match...

MuffinmanMike

1. Did Ben have Sue to shield him? Like they always do? Besides, guess who's claustrophobic? And guess who can close in around her?

2. Err. No. They are forms of ENERGY. KINETIC energy is a form of energy.

3. So we're pretending Ben, Reed, and Sue aren't gonna do anything. Ok.

But dude if Wolverine had Beyonders powers, he could totally take Sentry and Gladiator all alone!

Grimm22
I still cant get over the ubsurd remark that Storm had Ben screaming in pain laughing

Doom couldnt get Ben to scream in pain while he was torturing him, what makes anyone think that Storm could laughing

stormfront13
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
1. Did Ben have Sue to shield him? Like they always do? Besides, guess who's claustrophobic? And guess who can close in around her?

sue's going to be too busy with her attackers. besides..when can ben fly? he won't be able to enclose around her

ugh...what are you trying to prove with this?

ben, red, and sue are all busy as well

stormfront13
I still cant get over the ubsurd remark that Storm had Ben screaming in pain laughing

Doom couldnt get Ben to scream in pain while he was torturing him, what makes anyone think that Storm could laughing

well it did happen wether you agree with it or not

Grimm22
well it did happen wether you agree with it or not

A lot of things "happened"

It dosent make them right or even close.

Pure PIS, and out of character for Ben

Whoever wrote it needs to get pucnhed in the head

Brian Oswald
I'd like to see Ben smuthering Storm and inducing her claustrophobia while she is flying and bombarding him with full powered lightning bolts.

Even better it would be great if he made her claustrophobia come out, then he would just unleash that evil Storm(scans when I find them)

Brian Oswald
wont let me edit so heres the scan http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5945/uncannyxmen147ox7.jpg
thats after she was trapped in a box

stormfront13
A lot of things "happened"

It dosent make them right or even close.

Pure PIS, and out of character for Ben

Whoever wrote it needs to get pucnhed in the head

if it happened in a canon book...then it's canon. no PIS in the match... considering when torturing someone you don't want to scream because it givers your assualter pleasure of hearing your scream. for instance...wildchild didn't scream when he had his skin stripped off his body...but he has screamed from certain attacks.

Brian Oswald
Another scan of that part. Storm Almost killing Doom http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8990/roguestormmo7.jpg

Grimm22
if it happened in a canon book...then it's canon. no PIS in the match... considering when torturing someone you don't want to scream because it givers your assualter pleasure of hearing your scream. for instance...wildchild didn't scream when he had his skin stripped off his body...but he has screamed from certain attacks.

Yeah just like Wolverine surving a napalm bomb is canon roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its still complete crap.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Another scan of that part. Storm Almost killing Doom http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8990/roguestormmo7.jpg

I have to say that is crap beyond crap.

Storm's lightning would never even come close to penetrating Doom's sheilds or his armor for that matter.

That and a blast from Doom should KO Wolverine if not kill him no expression

Omega-level
The Storm nearly killing Doom thing was written by Chris Claremont. If depended on him, she would kick the ass out of Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer and Black Bolt... together!

RisingStorm
You hate Storm too much do you? Hahaha, your Storm vs. Firestorm thread was so obviously a spite thread. Hey grow a brain and learn some stealth okay? You're just showing how you hate a fictional character so much. You are so damn pathetic.

Ummmm...WAIT! Oxygen! Yeah that's it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And don't ever give me that NOVA thing. It's too pathetic. First of all, it takes sh*ts of time to form one hot nova, by that time, he's been separated to pieces by Betsy or I don't know, being extinguished by Storm. Your choice. And yes, he is NOT immune to lightning. Electricity will just disrupt his motor functions. Blah blah blah, he falls.

FF is so overrated in these boards.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read since winds are not made up of air. In atomic scale, kinetic energy is heat energy. Human Torch generates heat energy. Cannonball absorbs kinetic energy. Cannonball > Human Torch

Well good luck with that. It's no use arguing with you. You seem to believe the FF are like gods which they're not. Storm is not dumb and you make it look like Sue can just trap her easily when she can command intense covers to hide her with barely a thought. There is no way Storm is killed first, she is not weak. Wake up.

And guess who goes wild and unstoppable when her claustrophobia is unleashed? She can just destroy everything around her. And in the scan provided, Doom could not even take her. In that scan alone, she showed characteristics of an omega (not saying she is, but she did transform millions more threatening than the regular Storm we know).

Umm....yeah so any hard proof about Storm should be voided out because of the writer? The fact that it happened still happened. What kind of proof do you need if a published one is provided? Your imagination and opinion?

And you have to remember that Storm is very powerful. The only thing that is holding her back is her compassion and her sense of being grounded well since she was young. That scan showed a Storm with no care and full realization of her true powers, she looked like an unleashing Phoenix in that scan. Magneto realized her potential and wanted to train her than how Xavier trains her, which is all about heroism more than destruction.

Brian Oswald
I have to say that is crap beyond crap.

Storm's lightning would never even come close to penetrating Doom's sheilds or his armor for that matter.

That and a blast from Doom should KO Wolverine if not kill him no expression
I dont care if you think its crap. You can't deny what has happend just because you dont want it to be true roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.