Thor runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega-level
Thor, without the Odin force. How far does he go?

Level 1:
Iron Man

Level 2:
Juggernaut

Level 3:
Gladiator

Level 4:
Hulk

Level 5:
Apocalipse

Level 6:
Superman

Level 7:
Magneto

Level 8:
The Silver Surfer

Level 9:
Black Bolt

Level 10:
Dr. Strange

And, now, Thor with the Odin Force:

Level 1:
Magneto

Level 2:
Mr. Sinister

Level 3:
Dr. Doom

Level 4:
The Silver Surfer

Level 5:
Black Bolt

Level 6:
Dr. Strange

Level 7:
Thanos

Level 8:
Darkseid

Level 9:
Onslaught

Level 10:
Galactus

Level 11:
Dark Phoenix

Level 12:
Wolverine big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Without Odin Force gets to either level 5 or level 8, while Thor with Odin Force gets to level 9.

golem370
He lose to Juggernaut in the first gauntlet and in the second gauntlet he gets to Silver Surfer. Why is Silver Surfer is above Black Bolt?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Omega-level

Level 1:
Iron Man

Level 2:
Juggernaut

Level 3:
Gladiator

Level 4:
Hulk

Level 5:
Apocalipse

Level 6:
Superman

Level 7:
Magneto

Level 8:
The Silver Surfer

Level 9:
Black Bolt

Level 10:
Dr. Strange

And, now, Thor with the Odin Force:

Level 1:
Magneto

Level 2:
Mr. Sinister

Level 3:
Dr. Doom

Level 4:
The Silver Surfer

Level 5:
Black Bolt

Level 6:
Dr. Strange

Level 7:
Thanos

Level 8:
Darkseid

Level 9:
Onslaught

Level 10:
Galactus

Level 11:
Dark Phoenix

Level 12:
Wolverine big grin

With out the Odin Force, he gets to Gladiator or Hulk.
With the Odin force, He gets to Thanos. Thanos has taken on Odin Before. So I know Thanos can take Thor.

MJOILNIR
Thor has already defeated almost everyone on the first list on panel without powerups ect. The exceptions being Dr.Strange, he beat him with the power gem and Superman is Dc. They have fought only in crossovers and thats a whole other can of worms Im not getting into. I dont recall a one on one fight with Apoc but Im pretty sure Thor would own him. With the Odin force I think he could at least get to #8. Yes Thanos took on Odin but he didnt do to great against Odin either. He took the blasts and lived true, but he ended up on his backside. While Odin wasnt even scratched. A good showing for Thanos but a long way from a win and not even a stalemate in my opinion.

golem370
And Juggernaut?

MJOILNIR
He beat Juggernaut in Thor #429?? I think it was. He used mjolnir to negate his forcefield and durability afterwords he beat on him badly. He then used mjolnir to send Juggs to another planet. It was a good read.

D-Block
Thor clears the first one and with Odin force he stops at 10

Soljer
Thor: Stops at eight.

For the second, is it just King Thor, or Rune King Thor?

Hmm...
If the former, Thanos stops him. The latter? Galactus.

K3VIL
Iron Man, withouth his Asgardian element powered armor, isn't doing much to the Thunder God, he'll fall against him quickly, but not die, Thor is a close friend to Tony.
Juggernaut...well, Cain Marko is among those who on a physical fight gaved Thor a serious run for his money and forced him to call upon GodForce and teleportation to put an end to his savagery.This fight will end in the same way as the previous ones.
Hulk is limited to only physical abilities, and Thor has beaten him more than once.He'll cut loose on him knowing the mighty jaded titan is a threat which must not be understimated.Strength, speed and his powers plus from powerful attacks like cosmic energy and anti-force from Mjolnir or Anti-Matter will stop him, or Thor can manage to hold him enhancing gravity around him and then destroy him with another attack, but he knows Banner has no fault for his other side actions.
En Sabah Nur, has showed to be an expert when it comes to being a tacticians, mastermind and scientific genious.But when it comes to battle, he's beaten from the X-Men on daily basis and also, his so claimed "unlimited energy manipulation and absorption" hasn't saved him from being stomped various times.Shapeshifting isn't a poin there, Thor has fought Surtur and other big guys and you know, the bigger they are...On the other hand, Apocalypse hasn't showed energy abilities beyond the enemies the Thunder God has faced, and in battle experience, he prefer using minions instead of acting in the battlefield on his own.He loose, after a good fight, but nothing outstanding.
Superman, as I sayed in another thread, Thor takes this, surely a tough fight, which he'll remember everyday of his life.
Magneto has been beaten from Thor before, Mjolnir and Thor's weather control and magical abilities>EM Spectrum Control.
Silver Surfer, first off, why he's under BB, second, is it the current one?
Cause Galactus amped him beyond his original power levels, so I can't really make an argument here.The Classic one however was beaten from Thor before, so it depends on the incarnation.
BB was beaten too, removing the antenna, or sufficient physical strength will incapacitate him.
Strange?If he can quickly call upon power from Vishanti or other beings,

K3VIL
Thor will have to go in warrior madness and use ALL of his abilities and Mjolnir ones to have a chance, and even with them, I believe Strange will have the upper hand considering the mystical deitis he can call upon usually gave him the power needed to slay his enemies.With the Odin Force, Thor will end the conflicts quickly, and loose only to Darkseid, Dark Phoenix, Galactus.About Thanos, in Annihilation he didn't showed anything, but if he's more than he was before thank to Death enhancing him to further levels, he really may be close to skyfather, or on the same level, onestly I don't think so, but he surely gave Thor a fight, but the OF will prevail.

Jesse7
Juggernaut laughed at the godforce, last time they fought Juggernaut slapped thor around and walked right through him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Omega-level

Level 1:
Iron Man

Level 2:
Juggernaut

Level 3:
Gladiator

Level 4:
Hulk

Level 5:
Apocalipse

Level 6:
Superman

Level 7:
Magneto

Level 8:
The Silver Surfer

Level 9:
Black Bolt

Level 10:
Dr. Strange

he's capable of beating all 10. strange obviously gets no prep? there are some from whom he'd only take maybe 5/10. supes, ss, strange (strange is hard to call, because of his varying levels of power . . .) juggs loses EVERYTIME via bfr OR thor nullifying his shield. he'd take the majority against everyone else imo.

depending on the power levels of galactus, onslaught AND darkseid, he could potentially stop at either 8, 9, 10 or 11. full power of 8, 9 or 10 would prolly beat him, but it would need to be full/close to full power for each.

12 is obviously out of the question. wink

Validus
Stops at Superman and Darkseid respectively. jockey

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
he's capable of beating all 10. strange obviously gets no prep? there are some from whom he'd only take maybe 5/10. supes, ss, strange (strange is hard to call, because of his varying levels of power . . .) juggs loses EVERYTIME via bfr OR thor nullifying his shield. he'd take the majority against everyone else imo.

depending on the power levels of galactus, onslaught AND darkseid, he could potentially stop at either 8, 9, 10 or 11. full power of 8, 9 or 10 would prolly beat him, but it would need to be full/close to full power for each.

12 is obviously out of the question. wink

I agree with just about everything you stated, except the fact that he would lose to current Darksied? Actually I'm not sure eek!

Darth_Erebus
First gauntlet he stops at SS though Gladiator should be after Hulk. Second gauntlet is harder to call. Probably stops at Darkseid or Onslaught but most definitly at Galactus.

D-Block
I doubt Darkseid would defeat King Thor.

darthgoober

If Black Bolt screams there's no way thor wins.

rotiart
Current Surfer should not be below Blackbolt. And earthbusting current surfer stops Thor. Or supes could do it. Supes said it was probably his toughest fight ever... but he still beat thor...

And second fight. is it Thor with odinforce? or blind thor with odinforce and extreme wisdom? First thor loses badly against doctor strange who has challegened "gods" of realms before. Thor would never past 6. Dr. Strange wins hands down.

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
If Black Bolt screams there's no way thor wins.

actually, a case could be made that thor could absorb the energy of the scream. he could also encase himself in a shield that is for all intents and purposes invulnerable. and by the by, has bb EVER fully screamed . . .? confused i've seen a whisper a few times -- once right in gladiator's ear that did little more than stagger gladiator . . .

if he has, where, and what effects did it have?

D-Block
Superman isn't stopping Thor

TheKahn
How is Magneto above Superman and Black Bolt above the Silver Surfer or Superman? blink

Aside from that, I'd agree with Leo on where Thor stops. thumb up
BFR would take care of most of the bricks in the first tier and could pull around 5/10 with Superman, Surfer, and Strange depending on how each character's powers and weaknesses are depicted.

In the second tier I see him stopping at a decently powered 8 or 9.

leonidas
Originally posted by D-Block
Superman isn't stopping Thor

there is a thread with about 2000 posts that might help explain this to you . . .

MJOILNIR
We have already seen Thor beat BB once. There was no scream, because Thor never gave him the chance. He destroyed the fork on his brow making him unable to control the energy. He beat Magneto as well way back in Journey into Mystery #109(Got that comic come to think of it). He humiliated Gladiator to the point he admitted it. He did the same thing to Surfer in SS #86. Supes, Surfer and Strange are the real challenges of the first list. I have every confidence that he could at least split with those three. Ill stick to what I said befor on the second list. He makes it at least to #8.

TheDecider
Juggs already beat Thor, He stops at 2 in the first then stops at silver surfer.

Superboy Prime
I agree with Thor splitting with Supes, Surfer and Strange.

I also wonder why Mags is above Supes and BB above Supes/Surfer.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Silver Surfer, first off, why he's under BB, second, is it the current one?
Cause Galactus amped him beyond his original power levels, so I can't really make an argument here.The Classic one however was beaten from Thor before, so it depends on the incarnation.
Every encounter since there first put SS beyond thor.

leonidas
Originally posted by TheDecider
Juggs already beat Thor, He stops at 2 in the first then stops at silver surfer.

blink

thor nullified his force field then beat the crap out of juggs. he's also shown that he can easily use bfr to beat him.

thor>juggs

ExodusCloak
actually, a case could be made that thor could absorb the energy of the scream. he could also encase himself in a shield that is for all intents and purposes invulnerable. and by the by, has bb EVER fully screamed . . .? confused i've seen a whisper a few times -- once right in gladiator's ear that did little more than stagger gladiator . . .

if he has, where, and what effects did it have?

Not that I know of...but the closest to a scream is almost screaming..

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7760/untitled1sx.png

leonidas
hmm, interesting but not very helpful in determining the amount of damage his scream would do. city destroying? continent? planet-destroying? in any event, i still say thor takes the majority against bb.

DickBlazer
if twhor gets to 3, and that's a big if....
he's done

MJOILNIR
Hows that, he already beat #2 and #3 for that matter. In fact he sent gladiator back saying" I cant beat him, he's to powerful"

leonidas
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Hows that, he already beat #2 and #3 for that matter. In fact he sent gladiator back saying" I cant beat him, he's to powerful"

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.