Deadpool v.s. Batman & Punisher (with prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok normal bats and punisher with no prep would both get slaughtered by deadpool, so to even things out a bit lets give the two of them a 7 day prep period, they can have all of their normal weapons and strategy, do you think they could beat deadpool with his arsenal? i believe that deadpool with all of his abilities would still beat bats and punisher to a pulp, what do you think?

Soljer
You put zero limitations of Batman's prep. You gotta learn that you can't do that on these forums. Expect to hear words like "Green Lantern Ring," "motherbox," and "phantom zone generator."

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soljer
You put zero limitations of Batman's prep. You gotta learn that you can't do that on these forums. Expect to hear words like "Green Lantern Ring," "motherbox," and "phantom zone generator." thats why i stated that they would have all of their NORMAL weapons

Tassadar
Deadpool cant beat Punisher with prep, and arguably cant beat Batman with or without it. DP goes down.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tassadar
Deadpool cant beat Punisher with prep, and arguably cant beat Batman with or without it. DP goes down. why could he not beat bats with a 7 day prep?

Soljer
Without preparation, Deadpool would murder both of these combatants.

With it, Deadpool could still take Frank. What'll he do? Blow him up?

But, with prep, Deadpool wouldn't be able to take Batman. No chance.

galan7777777

But, with prep, Deadpool wouldn't be able to take Batman. No chance. i dont know, i dont see bats being able to keep a lock on deadpool, and also being able to kill him

Murda Ma$e
You put zero limitations of Batman's prep. You gotta learn that you can't do that on these forums. Expect to hear words like "Green Lantern Ring," "motherbox," and "phantom zone generator."

How bout Mr Freeze gun.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
How bout Mr Freeze gun. thats not even an option, if you read the stipulations i made on this thread it clearly say "they can have all of their NORMAL weapons"

Tassadar
Originally posted by galan7777777
why could he not beat bats with a 7 day prep?

He lacks the skill to hit Batman. Look at how Shang Chi punked him, Batman would have little trouble doing the same thing.

Tassadar

But, with prep, Deadpool wouldn't be able to take Batman. No chance.

Deadpools ability to beat either is questionable at best. He cant be killed, but knocking him out is just as effective. Punisher and him have fought before, and Punisher won twice, and got away once when DP was trying to kill him. Only one of those times was his healing factor not working. Blowing him into a thousand bloody chunks means he aint moving for a while, and that counts as a win.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tassadar
He lacks the skill to hit Batman. Look at how Shang Chi punked him, Batman would have little trouble doing the same thing. but how can u beat some1 thats truly immortal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.