The Fast and the Furious 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
hey! do you guys think there should be another? and who should direct? who should star? give ideas for the story, location and all of that! and give a normal name

forumcrew
not really

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Fast and The Furious: Pedal to the Four.

Lyna303
Originally posted by forumcrew
not really

Praylu
I can see it now...

Fast and The Furious: Turbo Max

Tagline: Street racing has never been this thrilling....

erm

forumcrew
maybe theyd do something clever with it being #4 and the fact that the scene is heavy in 4 bangers.

dementedde
Hmm, if they did do a fourth probably it would carry on where the third film left off. But then I really think they should leave it as a trilogy.

coolmovies
not 4 plzz

~Da Rev~
Fast and the Furious 4: Please god, we're desperate.

Strangelove
Anyone who enjoys those adrenalin-driven-full-throttle-bad-acting-thin-plot thinly veiled car ads should go drink gasoline.

But you know what was worse? Torque sick

Lyna303
they might as well throw away the whole story part and increase the really souped up cars part...

Praylu
Some might say they've already done that....

Solo
I haven't seen the third one yet, but for some reason I'm anticipating it's DVD.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Solo
I haven't seen the third one yet, but for some reason I'm anticipating it's DVD. Me too, the old fire is getting dim.

tabby999
Originally posted by Strangelove
But you know what was worse? Torque sick

Second that, that movie was horrible. One minute we're told this bike is the fastest thing on two wheels, nothing is faster. Then he gets chased on it by a guy on a harley who has no trouble keeping up. Idiots.

I think they should do a Prequal to FATF. Back when they were experimenting with all those wacky steam driven cars. "Hit Nos!" "Thats not going to be invented for another hundred odd years man!" "Well put in a BIG scoop of coal then!" "All right, hang on!"

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Vladimir
hey! do you guys think there should be another?

Hell no!

Praylu
Amen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.