Tournament of Oblivion Game Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
"As the sun sets on my reign a new one shall begin, your reign"

One of the greatest Martial artists, or infact warriors of our time has come to his passing time, Where he can no longer wield a sword or fight in battle, he has decided to pass down his knowledge. By holding a Tournement, whoever wins will gain all of his abilities and all of his knowledge. All you have to do is show up, and win what could be teh adventure of a life time, good luck to you.......

trademark

Sarahmier
Sarahmier was famished after all the walking he had put in and stoped at a brill. Two men were sitting accross form him while he was drinking his grogg. They were talking about the great tournament that was free for all to join. So sarahmier rested up and begain walking twords the direction of the tournament. Sarhamier did not hear of the prize but it did not matter.

John!attheDisco
Bradley Charles Jackson made his way through a dark alley on a shortcut to his house. Just then, a man jumped out from behind a dumpster, and ran at him. Brad rolled under him and flipped back in front, grabbed his head, and flung him fifteen feet behind him. The man lay in a crumpled heap on the pavement and motioned for Brad to come over to him. Brad did so, as he saw the man was a dying one. He told Brad that he had just been testing his skills for a tournament, and that there were no hard feelings. The man told him to go and take his place there, and that he was certain that he would win. With this, Brad changed his direction, to the one that led to the airport, where he would buy tickets for the next flight to Korea, which is where the tournament is being held, and left the man to his fate...

Sora The Brave
The tournament could be the final test you need to prove your worth. You may go, but remember my teachings!

That was the last thing Hawk had heard before he began his venture to Korea. From southern China, it wasn't that much of a flight. He smiled as he came down on the Arena, or rather a large circular pit. No bleachers... No nothing. Hmph, some way to prove himself. He sighed and unsheated his katana, centering himself and practicing his Ninjutsu one steps.

Sarahmier
The walk to the tournament was not very long at all and he made it the in just a few hours. As he walked inside the arena he heard somthing coming from the arena. He continued walking in and and saw a man. ' Hello is this the right place, I heard there was a major tournament here. Sarahmier extended his hand at the man to shake. 'Hi im Sarahmier

Sora The Brave
Hawk turned and flapped his wings mildly, bowing.
"I am Hawk. Pleasure to meet you, Sarahmier." Hawk smiled, and shook the hand.
"Yes, this is the right place. I'm here to win, you?"

Sarahmier
Sarahmier laughed. " Im sure every person that comes here comes because they want to win, oh and also nice to meet you hawk. I see that your not called hawk for no reason, Nice wings. Sarahmier looked around. " very weird arena. He mumbled to him self.

Tombstone
The quiet snow filtered along the round as rashede would be seen walking steadily alone to the tournament not very long at all and he made it the in just a few hours. As he walked in to the tournament
look at all the guy he go to kill

DarkDethbringer
There is a long and steady line of fighters lining up to eth registration line, There is a large Round ring, ontop of a stage where stairs lead to it, you are obviously not supposed to go there yet. The registration line sprouts naotehr but quickly fills up. It is long but atleast its moving...

Tombstone
(my bad)

Tombstone
The quiet snow filtered along the round as rashede would be seen walking steadily alone to the tournament not very long at all and he made it the in just a few hours. As he walked to the tournament all
rashede was to see is blood

DarkDethbringer
~you didnt do anything wrong~

Tombstone
oblushing

DarkDethbringer
~where is everyone?~

Tombstone
(?)

DarkDethbringer
~what do you mean "?" no one has posted in days!!~

John!attheDisco
Brad makes his way to the arena. Once there, he sees a regstration line ands waits there, he looks at the arena. There was a large round ring with stairs leading to it, and he presumed this is where they were to fight...

DarkDethbringer
you wait in lien for a long ammount of time before finally getting to the front, they hand you a short application it reads.

Name:
Teacher:

after that you see people being waved into a line to grab a number.

DarkDethbringer
so much for this

trademark
i hear you

DarkDethbringer
well, you oculd asways mov eteh game along instead of posting
'i hear you'

trademark
yeah that a good idea

DarkDethbringer
well?

Sarahmier
After waiting in line for about a hour he held out his hand to grab the regestration form. As the man handed Sarhamier the regestration form Sarhamier asked when this tourny was gonna start and waited for a reply from the busy man.

DarkDethbringer
The man handed out anoterh form, "Probably tomorrow or so, with this many people preliminaries will be tough.

Sarahmier
Sarahmier finished the regestration form" Well i think most of us have a good chance at this. But im sure everyone thinks that they will be the winner" He said to the man. "Where do i turn in this regestration form, its all filled out, oh and is there a inn or somthin over here cause i dont wanna stand around her waiting for the day to go by".

DarkDethbringer
He takes the form from you and hands you a ticket. "Take this ticket and give it to teh desk man inside that building." he points to a large building iwth a medium line in front of it. "they will give you a room." he said turning back to the line.

Sarahmier
"Allright thanks for your time" Sarahmier waved away as he walked in the next line. " Oh my god not anither line" Sarahmier began to cuss under his breath. " Is there gonna be any fighting here. After waiting in line for another half an hour he made it to the end of the line, he handed the man his ticket and waited for him to assighn a room

Sarahmier
THe man pointed sarahmier to the last door down the hall so Sarahmier started walking, He over heard a man talking with three other men about the tourny, They said they were going to cheat there way to victory but before Sarahmier could here anymore the men notice him and stoped talking. Sarahmier walked in his room, " NIce place feels cozy and safe, He said as he put his bags down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.