Bloodlusted Silver surfer vs Bloodlusted Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
Silver surfer is pissed for some odd reason, and Superman is under the illusion that Surfer killed Lois Lane.

Okay, Im not real big on details, If you want more details, fill them in.

Seems like a good fight to me.

Lets make it superman prime to be fair about it.

who wins?

bigbran
Surfer rips him in half.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
Surfer rips him in half.

YEAH!!!!!!!!! rock

Jesse7
Supes rips Surfer in half, see how easy it is to say that?

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Supes rips Surfer in half, see how easy it is to say that? Yes but your wrong, thats the difference.

Jesse7
Yes but your wrong, thats the difference.

LOL thats your opinion

bigbran
LOL thats your opinion How about a planet destroying blast, that cums with a black hole?
cept he isn't holding back when he fires it.

sexyking
Originally posted by Reaper777
Silver surfer is pissed for some odd reason, and Superman is under the illusion that Surfer killed Lois Lane.

Okay, Im not real big on details, If you want more details, fill them in.

Seems like a good fight to me.

who wins?

It isn't a good fight because surfer wins easily there is no fight its a massacre.

bigbran
Originally posted by sexyking
It isn't a good fight because surfer wins easily there is no fight its a massacre. That being said.
spite thread.....closing.

Reaper777
Originally posted by sexyking
It isn't a good fight because surfer wins easily there is no fight its a massacre.

What if its Superman Prime?

bigbran
What if its Superman Prime? No!!

bigbran
What if its Superman Prime? Just wait, someone is going to say superman wins....

Reaper777
No!!

would that make it about even?

Jesse7
Superman Prime 10/10 over SS, it's a mismatch to put supes prime against SS.

Silver Surfer is one of the most overrated characters on this forum.

Reaper777
Just wait, someone is going to say superman wins....

But look at the bright side, now we get to make fun of fanboys.

bigbran
Superman Prime 10/10 over SS, it's a mismatch to put supes prime against SS.

Silver Surfer is one of the most overrated characters on this forum. you don't think wolverine, superman, isn't?
And surfer has those abilities in his power. How do you think he owns gladiator everytime?

bigbran
But look at the bright side, now we get to make fun of fanboys. you don't say things like that right away, this is going to get closed now.

Jesse7
Im not going to argue with people who are biassed against some one with no scans to back it up, claiming that SS is over Superman Prime seems alot like a fanboy to me.

Reaper777
you don't say things like that right away, this is going to get closed now.

But who wins, your saying surfer but jesse7 is saying supes.

Im sorry, If Thanos vs Batman isnt a spite thread, I dont see this being one.

bigbran
Im not going to argue with people who are biassed against some one with no scans to back it up, claiming that SS is over Superman Prime seems alot like a fanboy to me. I like how you are making things up right now.
No body has said that ss is above prime!

Reaper777
you don't say things like that right away, this is going to get closed now.

and by the way, that was a joke.

Jesse7
you don't think wolverine, superman, isn't?
And surfer has those abilities in his power. How do you think he owns gladiator everytime?

That right there bigbran is when you said SS over Supes or at the very least implied it.

joesha28
Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that break into speed of light into the timeframe and kick baby kal-el's rocket back to krypton!

Reaper777
Originally posted by joesha28
Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that break into speed of light into the timeframe and kick baby kal-el's rocket back to krypton!

lets go with that

bigbran
That right there bigbran is when you said SS over Supes or at the very least implied it. I said he can beat superman. I wasn't refering to your prime comment, i was refering to surfer being the most overated character.
I never said anything about prime!

Juntai
Supes can win, I'd probably give majority to Surfer though.

Juntai
How about a planet destroying blast, that cums with a black hole?
cept he isn't holding back when he fires it. Supes has survived that stuff before tho.
Same as he's whooped everyone who tries energy drain, and Kryptonite.

Supes does get knocked around in comics sometimes--but he often does that because he chooses to, not because he can't stop it -- he's one of the most durable characters in comics.

There's not a lot he hasn't overcome with relative ease.

Jesse7
Alright some one who agrees that Supes can win! *high five*

Soljer
laughing

And you're both wrong.

erm.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this been done? To death? Twice? And then again for good measure? Hasn't the dead horse been liquified by now?

RUNMAN
Silver Surfer wins this!

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes has survived that stuff before tho.
Same as he's whooped everyone who tries energy drain, and Kryptonite.

Supes does get knocked around in comics sometimes--but he often does that because he chooses to, not because he can't stop it -- he's one of the most durable characters in comics.

There's not a lot he hasn't overcome with relative ease. I'm saying that if he knocked him into the black hole with a massive blast.

and isn't that kind of odd that he hasn't been knocked around in the last 7 years, and he happens to be the most popular character....

Apolloknight
Silver Surfer=Cosmic Awareness/Kryptonite Blast>>>>>>>>>>>x100000 Superman.

RUNMAN
^ There you have it folks

What If...
Silversurfer simply turns himself into a ball of kyptonite.

end of story.

MJOILNIR
Several ways for Surfer to win. He takes the majority.

Juntai
I'm saying that if he knocked him into the black hole with a massive blast.

and isn't that kind of odd that he hasn't been knocked around in the last 7 years, and he happens to be the most popular character.... Supes has hopped in and out of black holes, closed black holes, escaped a double black hole, held black holes...

darthgoober
Given Surfers recent upgrade, I say he takes it 9/10(I gave him 1 because, come on, it's Superman).

bigbran
Supes has hopped in and out of black holes, closed black holes, escaped a double black hole, held black holes... Yes I know, but didn't he close one in pre crisus, and i'm not saying that the black hole is the most dangerous, i'm saying the planet destroying blast, that would knock him into the black hole would be.

Apolloknight
Supes has hopped in and out of black holes, closed black holes, escaped a double black hole, held black holes...

Why would SS even make a Black Hole when he could just Kryptonite Blast Superman across the cosmos?

Brutacus
Most of the time I disagree with bigbran or apollo knight, but this time agree totally.

Superman loses all the time.

SS is way to powerfull.

bigbran
Originally posted by Brutacus
Most of the time I disagree with bigbran or apollo knight, but this time agree totally.

Superman loses all the time.

SS is way to powerfull. Thats because the only time we have an arguement is in the juggs vs hulk thread.

ExtraMision5555
Superman loses the majority, but might pull off a win or too,

p.s
isint thier a rather lengthy SS vs Superman thread allready?
well "technically i GUESS it doesnt say bloodlusted

Brutacus
Thats because the only time we have an arguement is in the juggs vs hulk thread.

Hmm yes I guess your right big grin big grin .
Ok so I don't argue with you all the time than wink

bigbran
Originally posted by Brutacus
Hmm yes I guess your right big grin big grin .
Ok so I don't argue with you all the time than wink Nope just in the hulk threads.

Reaper777
So, Bloodlusted Superman prime wouldnt even be able to beat a Bloodlusted Silver Surfer?

bigbran
So, Bloodlusted Superman prime wouldnt even be able to beat a Bloodlusted Silver Surfer? So wait, you made superman prime vs ss?
Spite thread.....closing.

Reaper777
So wait, you made superman prime vs ss?

So, normal Superman is dead, what about Superman prime?

bigbran
So, normal Superman is dead, what about Superman prime? Superman Prime destroys him.

Reaper777
So wait, you made superman prime vs ss?

If Batman vs Thanos isnt spite, I dont see this being.

Reaper777
Superman Prime destroys him.

D@mn, so its one sided either way right?

bigbran
If Batman vs Thanos isnt spite, I dont see this being. Well it is, superman prime was way beyond normal supes.

And batman vs thanos was some serious spite, Just people wouldn't accept bats losing.

bigbran
D@mn, so its one sided either way right? Just make it normal supes vs ss, in bloodlust.
Don't worry you'll get an arguement saying supes will win, or has a chance.

Reaper777
Just make it normal supes vs ss, in bloodlust.
Don't worry you'll get an arguement saying supes will win, or has a chance.

Okay that works.

Uhhhhh.....what he said

Well it is, superman prime was way beyond normal supes.

And batman vs thanos was some serious spite, Just people wouldn't accept bats losing.

DC Fanboys Scare me.

bigbran
Okay that works.

Uhhhhh.....what he said

DC Fanboys Scare me. That they do.

Avalonofthewind
This thread...again....

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
This thread...again....

I know, this is like the 3rd or 4th time right?

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I know, this is like the 3rd or 4th time right? You wouldn't believe how many superman vs galactus threads there are.

Juntai
Yes I know, but didn't he close one in pre crisus, and i'm not saying that the black hole is the most dangerous, i'm saying the planet destroying blast, that would knock him into the black hole would be. In Pre-Crisis, he mostly used them as wormholes to hop across the universe quicker. big grin
But yes, he did close black holes pre-crisis as well.

Wally West
Superman thought Wonder Woman had killed Lois in that fight they had before IC, she stood up to it and did damage and was holding back slightly, don't see why Surfer can't do even better than she did, especially bloodlusted, he'd take a huge majority.

Power Cosmic
LOL thats your opinion

Superman is powered by the sun.....either the surfer can blow the sun up or he could use his matter manipulation powers to suck the suns radiation out of his body.....then, if he is trully blood thirsty, hell kill him and really kill lois and blow up the earth for wasting his time.

Darth Martin
What if its Superman Prime? eek!

I watch Pokemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.