Omega Supreme vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this team of Avengers defeat OS

Omega Supreme- http://www.seibertron.com/members/profile.php?id=12852

Avengers
Atlas
Iron Man
Sub Mariner
Captain America
War Machine
Stingray
Hawkeye
Immortal Hercules

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-1.jpg

Galvaclaw
He's not up with Immortal Hercules strength wise. Maybe above submariner. His vast firepower would give him the edge combined with is high endurance. In the Dreamwave series he had a good try against Sunstorm who was had enough stored energy to destroy the planet.

Omega takes it 6/10

endrict
dunno on this one....umm...omega?

charlemagne9746
hmmm....i don't know...i think Omega Supreme would outclass them all in strength. Isn't Optimus Prime and Megatron in the 100 million ton range? I read that somewhere...i'm not sure if it is canon though. If Prime and Megatron are that strong...then Omega, being far larger, would be significantly above them.

I don't see much that Cap could do in this fight...he sure can't physically compete...he could only help by formulating a plan, really. I really don't see Iron Man or Sub Marniner lasting long. I don't know enough about War Machine or Stingray to comment. I don't know if Omega can actually kill Immortal Hercules...but, I really don't see how Herc could physically compete with him...at best it would be a stalemate, imo.

lft4ded
While treading water in the cartoon Prime, came up beneath and oil tanker that Megatron shoved at him, and tossed it back at Megatron.

And Prime, depending on how you compare his durability, fell from the lower atmosphere after getting shot down, landed on his shoulder and IIRC, stood up virtually unharmed. Just upset that he didn't get the Decepticons.

draxx_tOfU
omega supreme for sheer firepower...though he doesnt compare to fortress maximus and metroplex in size, its been stated that he is the autobots last stand. also because hes my fave along with the dinobots, mainly dinobot slag! smokin'

Galvaclaw
Comic stats have Optimus and Megs at 2000 tons. Though the cartoon versions are stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.