Is anything more important than money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
I know some people will say health, family, love, etc but if you look at human behavior I think it almost always comes down to money in the end.

General Kon-El
Did you mistook this for the General Discussions Forum?

Reaper777
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I know some people will say health, family, love, etc but if you look at human behavior I think it almost always comes down to money in the end.

Uhhh....life.......without that there is no need for money.

Tassadar
Before this is closed or moved, I would like to say that yes, for some people certain things are much more important than money. Usually those people dont have a lot of money, so they value other things more. The more $ you have, the more you care about it.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Tassadar
Before this is closed or moved, I would like to say that yes, for some people certain things are much more important than money. Usually those people dont have a lot of money, so they value other things more. The more $ you have, the more you care about it.

Generally I agree, but I do know a lot of people who have gotten a lot of money and realized that having money is not the most important thing in the world. Things like family, health etc become paramount in their lives

Dinalfos
I'm pretty sure that I care just as much about money as those filthy rich kids across the street sad

(Eventhough I'm far, far from poor myself)

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Did you mistook this for the General Discussions Forum?

Uh yes. Sorry, wrong forum.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
That's simply not true. Nothing everything evolves around money - a lot yes, but certainly not everything.

RUNMAN
I need money because I am a material boy in a material world stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Money is an answer to ALL Things.

Nothing else can do what money can do.

Mider999
some people got all the cash in the world and still are depressed

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
some people got all the cash in the world and still are depressed That's because there greedy, and have no friends, because of the way they act. Now if they had a different attitude, they might be happy.
But yes, this will be moved.

rotiart
Money is not the end all be all. I was making twice what I am now, but I had little time to spend with my friends and my girlfriend. You know. Those people I love? I had no time for hobbies. Everything I did revolved around making money. And buying things with that money. I am a lot happier now making 30 something thousand now that I'm 24, then when I was making 50 something thousand (back when I was 21)
Stress comes to the rich and to the poor. You appreciate the little things more, when you have less. I used to spend 200 dollars on taking my ex out to eat, because that was the norm. Now I spend 20 bucks, and eh. it means more to me, cause we bbq, and have fun with it.

The main cause of divorce, the #1 reason, is money. It causes problems in relationships. Learn to love the little things, and they'll mean so much more to you.

Creshosk
Everything is more important than money. If it were so important why would we give it away to get the goods and services?

I don't save money to not spend it. I save money so I can get things with it. Money is just a means to an end.

There are somethings that Money cannot truly buy. Like love, sure you can buy physical love with it. you might even be able to pay people to say they love you, or act like they do... but all you're really buying is their lies. Because they care about your money, not you.

ExtraMision5555
Nothing is more important than money, legend has it that the souls of ancient mayan gods exist in 5's, 10's and 20's. Although no one is sure how to "untrap" them. It is assumed you may be able to use them to charge enchanted weapons "IE a sword harnessing electric energy, fire, magic drain, etc.."

rotiart
Originally posted by Creshosk
Everything is more important than money. If it were so important why would we give it away to get the goods and services?

I don't save money to not spend it. I save money so I can get things with it. Money is just a means to an end.

There are somethings that Money cannot truly buy. Like love, sure you can buy physical love with it. you might even be able to pay people to say they love you, or act like they do... but all you're really buying is their lies. Because they care about your money, not you.

So you are an unenlightened fool that believes money is the most important thing. Religious fanatics would kill themselves for their god. Soldiers go to war for love of their country. If you are heartbroken by a woman, do you think pulling out a wallet of 100's makes you happy? I used to think that. You make me sad. sad

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by rotiart
So you are an unenlightened fool that believes money is the most important thing. Religious fanatics would kill themselves for their god. Soldiers go to war for love of their country. If you are heartbroken by a woman, do you think pulling out a wallet of 100's makes you happy? I used to think that. You make me sad. sad

DId you misread it ? he said everythings more important than moeny, unless of course i just misinterpreted it

Creshosk
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
DId you misread it ? he said everythings more important than moeny, unless of course i just misinterpreted it You got it right. He didn't.

rotiart
shrug. it appears you were making sarcastic comments about it. that money truly was important, that you needed it to get things. and with it you can get people to fake even the important things.

If you didn't want your comment to be taken as a sarcastic idiom, you shouldn't have written it that way. wink

rotiart
As for your previous comment, sorry I took it in the wrong context.

Money is a means to an end. It does not garner any truth worth other than momentary illusions of grandeur. To those I would wish them luck finding the true happiness that is readily apparent. Money can buy physical pleasures, but true happiness comes from enlightenment.

ExtraMision5555
shrug. it appears you were making sarcastic comments about it. that money truly was important, that you needed it to get things. and with it you can get people to fake even the important things.

If you didn't want your comment to be taken as a sarcastic idiom, you shouldn't have written it that way. wink

It made sense, and he was not incorrect by saying you can use money to make people "fake the important things". some People will do anything for the right price.

Creshosk

If you didn't want your comment to be taken as a sarcastic idiom, you shouldn't have written it that way. wink I did not mean to come of as sounding sarcastic. for that I apologize.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.