I've read the entire pirates 3 script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratebrain42
Hello hello to all, this is my first post here, and I would like to start off with a bang. I have read the entire pirates 3 script. Thats right.

I am only in high school and we recently had carrer day at our school and my friend(james gianeschi, not sure if thats spelled right), his dad came and what do you know? he is the props manager for pirates of the caribbean and he handed out copies of the script!!!! I will tell you right now, i don't know what it will look like, but it looked great on paper alone, so just picture what the movie will be like!

piratebrain

Leggy_n_Merry
What? They wouldn't do that.

Jack of Blades
I sense a Disturbence in the Force

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
I sense a Disturbence in the Force

laughing

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
laughing
Umm what is so funny

diddly-dum
You! Dimwit!
Um,...piratebrain42,... who does Liz chose in the "script"

sccch
(crosses fingers)Jack Jack Jack!!
Ummmm.Hi?hi2

CaptinJackLover
who does she choose?! answer already!

diddly-dum
calm down you guys!

CaptinJackLover
but we wanna know!!!!

sccch
I REALLY want to know!! youpi

diddly-dum
Horses, riegn 'em in!horse

sccch
Here horsey,horsey! MWHAHAHA!! vampire

diddly-dum
don't touch me horse!

sccch
angel_not

CaptinJackLover
hahaha

diddly-dum
so,.. where is he?

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Umm what is so funny

What you said. Hence the "quote".

People I don't think someone would give out the script. They wouldn't be allowed.

sccch
Come on piratebrain42,you can't make thread and not go back to it.

diddly-dum
ya!

CaptinJackLover
i know! post somehting! you know like the answer to our question!!!!!!

sccch
fish

diddly-dum
OWW!

reine_mk
COME OOON ANSWER US !!!!!

diddly-dum
P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

sccch
Not 'soon',NOW!!!

diddly-dum
Chill.

CaptinJackLover
dont tell her to chill! she wnats to knwo! like i do! telll ussssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

diddly-dum
he isn't on!

CaptinJackLover
ahhh! im mad now! big grin

diddly-dum
then why you smiling??? ;p

LovelyOne
I smell Bull Shit! *sniff* *sniff* and it's coming from this thread laughing out loud

SERIOUSLY dude you REALLY expect us to believe that Disney have given the ending to their BIGGEST franchise on the planet to a bunch of school kids who can easily go and spread the word on the Internet???...BULL mate! Disney aren't stupid enough to ruin their most successful franchise.... laughing out loud If people know the ending..who will go and watch the movie ay? It could potentially ruin their ticket sales if they gave the script away laughing out loud

they HAVE aparently given the first few pages away to a competition winner but THATS IT..and that might even be a dud..They sometimes release fake info to keep the public interested and excited until the next movie comes out..

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by diddly-dum
then why you smiling??? ;p

im a smiley person lol

diddly-dum
I know!

CaptinJackLover
lol dance

diddly-dum
bananas always make you feel better!

CaptinJackLover
nope not all bananas. just the ones that have smooth moves like this one dance

diddly-dum
W/E!

CaptinJackLover
lol big grin dance

diddly-dum
doh

sccch
band dance

diddly-dum
ROCK ON!punk

sccch
bored

CaptinJackLover
look at his smooth moves! dance isnt he good?!

LovelyOne
you two are nutz^^

I can moonwalk BTW like Mr banananana

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sccch
bored
What??

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by LovelyOne
you two are nutz^^

I can moonwalk BTW like Mr banananana

yes but mr banana is better cua he is a banana. and btw the bananas name is henry (dont ask...i just made it up right now)

diddly-dum
Henry,.. HENRY???

evilm0nki3
There's a hole in the bucket dear henry dear henry.

even a fake script would be fun to read...

CaptinJackLover
i said dont ask...it was just some random name

diddly-dum
??????????????????????????

sccch
Originally posted by diddly-dum
What??

bored<This means bored.

diddly-dum
ohh

surfchikpir8fan
yeh i agree wif LovelyOne i also found da *supposed* 1st 56 pages 2 pirates of da caribbean 3 at world's end on da net i think it waz a fake 2 but it waz heaps of fun 2 read n i still lyk fake scripts as long as they r still exciting n keep me interested i wish piratebrain42 would still answer wat happened in da script they got *yells out 2 nowhere "koooooooooeeeeeeeeee echo echo PIRATEBRAIN42 U OUT THERE ............... ANYWHERE?" pulls wierd face* lol i'm such an idiot smile

bat14
i heard, some people found the scipt in the net, but i don't belive, that they would given it out in school. perhaps the first 5 pages, but not more.

surfchikpir8fan
yeh i found it on da net alright but like u said i don't believe its true but maybe the trailor script is true it fits in with some of the pictures i found on the net these pics were of johnny and geoffry on set filming they looked pretty real so yeah i think the trailor script is true

ivebeendepped43
lets just all send pm's to piratebrain42 demanding answers! yeah!

POTC lover xoxo
ya i really wanna no even if it was fake it could happen big grin

sccch
He was last logged on the 16th.

ivebeendepped43
holy freakin crap! i cant like go a day!

Pirates life fo
If that were true you would be getting him fired if it was found out. It's not true however. You did not get a script sorry to say. No property master or even assistant with the experience Michael Gianneschi has would make that mistake.

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
yeh i agree wif LovelyOne i also found da *supposed* 1st 56 pages 2 pirates of da caribbean 3 at world's end on da net i think it waz a fake 2 but it waz heaps of fun 2 read n i still lyk fake scripts as long as they r still exciting n keep me interested i wish piratebrain42 would still answer wat happened in da script they got *yells out 2 nowhere "koooooooooeeeeeeeeee echo echo PIRATEBRAIN42 U OUT THERE ............... ANYWHERE?" pulls wierd face* lol i'm such an idiot smile

I actually read on a trusted website that the 56-page script on the internet was actually confirmed by Ted Elliott, one of the writers, that it actually is the first 56 pages of one of the very early drafts.

(However, I don't believe for a second that this guy read the whole script.)

CaptinJackLover
Yeahi dont either...especially since he hasnt come bak on here ans adi anythingelse about it

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
I actually read on a trusted website that the 56-page script on the internet was actually confirmed by Ted Elliott, one of the writers, that it actually is the first 56 pages of one of the very early drafts.

(However, I don't believe for a second that this guy read the whole script.)

really was it an early draft koolies i liked the script though it waz pretty good Happy Dance so the script they end up working with wil be even beta YAH! big grin

sailorleo
does anyone have these 56 pages?

evilm0nki3
i do but I'm not on my computer that has itsad

sailorleo
gah...well it figures.....i hate life...im so depressed now seriously...ne ways no one cares so im gonna stop my ranting

surfchikpir8fan
its gonna be hard bit ill try and post it in bits here cuz it looks like its been removed from da net nut here's da 1st 5 pages (ill go 5 pages by 5 pages) :

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 1EXT. SINGAPORE HARBOR - WHARF - NIGHTAsian junks jammed into raised, crisscrossing docks. Weird shadows cast by hanging lamps.Amid the pylons, ELIZABETH SWANN pilots a small boat with a long pole. She moves through the maze of ropes, stairways, rafts and skiffs. It's Singapore harbour, a place of danger and decadence, mystery and magic.Elizabeth sings softly and very slowlyELIZABETH(singing) Came all ye young fellers that follows the seaShe waits, listening.Silence.Again she sings --ELIZABETH(CONT'D) Came all ye young fellers that follows the seaA VOICE IN THE DARK answers, completes the lineMAN (O.S)(singing).To my way haye, blow the man downElizabeth changes course, toward the voice. The singer is an ASIAN MAN crouched on a platform. Cleaning fish guts up to his elbows. He raises his eyes to Elizabeth. Points.Elizabeth pushes off in that direction. Sings the next line --ELIZABETHI've a deep water Clipper just in from Hong KongANOTHER VOICE in the dark before her answers.OLD MAN (O.S.)Give us the time and we'll blow the man downThe OLD MAN washes clothes on floating dock; she gestures for Elizabeth to continue on her path. Elizabeth sings:Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 2ELIZABETHIf you'll give me some grog, then I'll sing you a songA DARK FIGURE stands on the dock before her.DARK FIGURE (O.S.) To my way, haye, blow the man down!The Figure turns -- is revealed to be BARBOSSA. He is flanked by half a dozen Chinese SOLDIERS.Barbossa nods, gestures at the boat - -BARBOSSABring him.Pintel and Ragetti stand up in the boat. Reveal - -A HOODED PRISONER, bound, between them in the boat. He is lifted out. They start to move forward - -- - but one of the SOLDERS holds up a hand. Twirls a finger for the Prisoner to be turned away. The Soldier RIPS AWAY the Prisoner's shirt - -Revealed on the Prisoner's back is an elaborate TATTOO of a DRAGON.The Soldier nods - - this is the right guy. They start forward.CLOSE ON: the Prisoner listens to the FOOTSTEPS around him, taking in his situation by sound - -Suddenly the Prisoner pushes away from his guards, knocks down the Soldier. Pulls his bound hands down around his feet, bringing his hands to the front - - grabs a sword from the Soldier, and jumps up to a fighting pose - -other Soldiers attack - - amazingly, the Prisoner, even blinded by the hood, and with both hands bound in front, is able to deflect their blades.Barbossa rolls his eyes.BARBOSSA(O.S.) Don't fight him one at a time. Rush him all at once, all of you.Soldier rush the Prisoner and he is overwhelmed, falls to the dock. Elizabeth presses a knife under his chin, letting him feet it - -ELIZABETHYou don't realize, do you? (MORE)Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 3ELIZABETHIt doesn't matter to us if you are alive or dead.The Prisoner lets go of the sword. He is dragged to his feet, and pushed along the dock - -INT. TEMPLE - NIGHTBarbossa leads the group into a modest temple. Plain floor and walls, bamboo tapestries.Opposite him is CAPTAIN SAO FENG, notorious Chinese Pirate - - flanked by his PIRATE SOLDIER. Behind Sao Feng, sitting on a raised throne is a young, beautiful Chinese DRAGON LADY.She says nothing - - and misses nothing.Barbossa bows before the Dragon Lady.BARBOSSAMy Lady. I am pleased to return and see you are well. I bring you a gift - - the treacherous Lang Si, who slayed your brother many years ago.Soldier turn the Prisoner around - - revealing the dragon tattoo. Many of the soldiers react, scowl in anger - -Sao Feng holds up a hand.SAO FENGThe Lady thanks you.BARBOSSAAnd does the depth of her generosity extend to a gift in return? Perhaps the charts we discussed?Sao Feng opens a satchel, revealing a set of charts inside.SAO FENGThe charts are here. the Lady knows of your interest in Jack Sparrow, who is known to us as a scoundrel and evildoer and who himself has a price on his head.Elizabeth pushes forward.ELIZABETHHow much?Sao Feng focuses on Elizabeth. Looks at Barbossa.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 4SAO FENGI command your choice in a traveling companion. I fear we chose the wrong payment.BARBOSSAThe Wench is not for sale at this moment.ELIZABETHWench?Barbossa implores her to silence with a look.BARBOSSAThe charts?SAO FENGI can tell you that Jack Sparrow resides in Davy Jone's Locker, which lies on the path to the Land of the Dead.BARBOSSAJust like Jack, to cheat death.SAO FENGHe will suffer for eternity. Some say Death would be kinder. but Davy Jones never gives up what he takes from the sea.BARBOSSALet me see the charts.Captain Sao Feng smiles.SAO FENGHow do we know your quest was successful? The Lady desire to look upon this coward.Barbossa pulls a pistol. Swords are drawn in response. But - - Barbossa aims the pistol at the Prisoner.BARBOSSAThe Lady desire revenge. Hand over the charts, or Lang Si dies and the Lady will be robbed of her satisfaction.Pintel and Ragetti, on opposite sides of the Prisoner, edge away from the Prisoners.Sao Feng regards Barbossa he plays with an intricate, Chinese knot pendant on a string around his neck.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 5Shakes his head. he closes the satchel.SAO FENGNo.It's a standoff. One of the Chinese soldiers notices something, stares at the Prisoner's back.Sweat on his back. The Tattooed Dragon is melting.The Soldier catches Sao Feng's eye. Shakes his head slightly.Sao Feng raises an eyebrow.SAO FENG(CON'T) Kill them.His soldier swarm around him to attack - -The prisoner, still hooded, dodges an attack. Elizabeth defends against two soldiers, takes a sword deom one as he halls. She turns and SLASHES at the Prisoner - -- - cutting the Prisoner's bonds and trowing him a sword.The Prisoner yanks off the hood - -- -it is WILL TURNER.Elizabeth and Will smiles at each other. Then spin to fight back to back - -Barbossa takes on Captain Feng as Elizabeth darts in the grab the Charts. She is cut off by two Guards. Will goes to her rescue - - and now there are a half dozen soldiers surrounding the Charts. Sao Feng makes note of this - -The Dragon Lady watches it all, never flinching.WILLback! To the doors!The group is quickly outnumbered and overwhelmed. Pintel and Ragetti cut a path to the door - -EXT. SINGAPORE - DOCKS - NIGHTOur heroes flee down ramps, up ladders, swing on ropes.Elizabeth and Barbossa fight through an array of Pirates.Pintel and Ragetti fight and also gleefully knock stuff over.Will holds off a group, and then swings away on a rope - -- - and comes face-to-face with Captain Sao Feng. Oh shit.The two of them cross blades.They fight their way across a platform and CRASH through a window.

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 15BARBOSSAAye, for certain you have to Beckett lost, to find a place as can't Beckett found. Else ways everyone would know where it was, wouldn't they?WILLLost or crazy.BARBOSSAOr why not both?Barbossa laughs. Then they hear a distant ROAR.The SOUND of RAGING WATER gets LOUDER. The ship TURNS on its own, is swept toward the sound - -GIBBSHard a-port! Gather way and keep her trim!Pirates scurry to save the ship.Tia Dalma appears on deck. Unlike those around her, she is calm and serene.She tosses her crab claws down onto a barrel head. Learns over them and smiles.She murmurs an INCANATION. Moves the claws around in an intricate, repeating pattern.Elizabeth and Will stare at her - - what is she doing? The ROAR is now OVERWHELMING; Elizabeth turns away, sees - -ANGLE - FROM BELOW. a huge WATERFALL is revealed - - it looks to be THE EDGE OF THE WORLD.Elizabeth whirls to Barbossa.ELIZABETHYou're a fiend! You have led us to our doom!BARBOSSAPirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 16BLACKNESS.And SILENCE.Out of the silence comes SINGING and LAUGHTER various pirate voices, distant, eerie "Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me"And just as quickly as they came, the voice FADE, to Beckett replaced again by SILENCEFADE UP ON:A WHITE HOT SUN burns in a cloudless blue sky.EXT. DESERT - DAY.JACK SPARROW sits with his head lowered, alone in the dunes of a vant desert. A dry wind blows. This is Jack's purgatory.Sand in all directions, endless.Jack drags himself to his feet.He staggers to a rope lying in the sand. Picks it up and turns, the rope over his back. He leans forward and PULLS - -His feet dig into the sand; he drives forward but goes nowhere. The rope angles up behind him; Jack pulls but makes no progress, gradually sinking downCOME AROUND TO REVEAL: at the other end of the rope is the Black Pearl. Towering above him, stranded in the middle of the vast desert.Jack keeps tugging, to no avail.Nearby are several SMOOTH ROUND STONES. Weirdly, the stones begin to rock back and forth, like eggs hatching. Cracks appear and the stones transform into crabs.One of the crabs turns toward Jack, watching him. Clicks, annoying, like it's laughing.

surfchikpir8fan
JACK SPARROWPerfect. What would my torment be without freaky crabs here to mock me?Jack grabs a handful of sand and flings it. The crabs flinch back. Jack collapses into the sand.JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)I'm talking to a crab.The crab scuttles forward looks at Jack. Scuttles sideways, looks at the ship.
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 17The crab scuttles awayEXT. DESERT - DAYJack Sparrow lays in the sand. Baking in the sun, exhausted.A SHADOW MOVES OVER HIM - -Jack blinks, looks up.ANGLE - ABOVE JACK, the PROW of the Black Pearl. Moving.Jack stand up, sees - - the Black Pearl drifts, floats across the sand, carried on the back of a thousand chittering crabs.Jack raises an eyebrow.JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)Strange.EXT. DESERT - SHORE - DAYIn the water float broken bits of wreckage, all that is left of the Hai Peng. Pintel and Ragetti share a wooden plank as the paddle. Ragetti wears a wide grin.PINTELLestways it wasn't us what wrecked the ship this time - - what is it with you?Ragetti cowers, the grin disappears.RAGETTII thought it was fun.PINTELIt wasn't fun! (tries to scowl, gives up) Maybe a little, the tilting over part - -RAGETTI- - and the big splash at the end!Pintel splashes him, Ragetti splashes back. Elizabeth, Will, Barbossa, Gibbs, Tia Dalma pull themselves onto shore.GIBBSTruly a god-forsaken place.ELIZABETHHow do we find him? Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 18BARBOSSAHe's here. Every sailor what Davy Jones has banished to the depths is here, Somewhere.WILLAnd why should we bother? Now where trapped. Just like him.TIA DALMAJack Sparrow is closer than you think.All eyes turn to Tia Dalma. Behind her, an amazing sight - -JACK SPARROW APPEARS in the sky, at the bow of the Black Pearl, riding over the desert sand, toward the water.

surfchikpir8fan
Carried on the back of ten thousand crabs.GIBBSWell I'll be keel-hauled and dipped in sheep shit! Jack!Jack waves. Grabs a rope, swings down onto the sand.JACK SPARROWThank goodness I've found you! Is everybody all right?The ship keeps going behind him, toward the water. Jack treats it like the most normal thing in the world.JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)Will! Gibbs! Ragetti! Pintel and, uh, you with the one eye Tia Dalma, lovely as ever. (Come to Barbossa) Now here's a surprise.BARBOSSAJack, Jack it does me heart good to see you halfway along the path to hellHe grabs Jack, puts a knife to Jack's throat.BARBOSSA(CONT'D) I've a mind to take you the rest of the way! (low) It's not far, I can attest to that!ELIZABETHStop! We're here to rescue him.Jack turns as Elizabeth's voice. Focuses on her. Pushes Barbossa aside, unconcerned.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 19Barbossa frowns at being suddenly ignored.JACK SPARROWDear Elizabeth. You came to rescue me. How uncommonly generous of you.Will watches the exchange closely.ELIZABETHIn payment for your heroic actions, in saving us all from the Kraken. Our score is level.JACK SPARROWIt is now? Level.Jack pointedly looks out at the desert. Does a three-sixty turn as he makes a "wind blowing over the sand" sound.JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)I don't feel rescued.(with some venom) And so the score is decidedly not level.BARBOSSAI guess you could look at it as we're in the midst of the rescue operation, at the moment.JACK SPARROWLooks to me as if the rescuers are in need of rescuing. And who says I want to Beckett rescued, anyway?Jack strides away, Everyone is incredulous.WILLYou're coming with us. We've gone to too much trouble.Jack waves him away.WILL (CONT'D)Jack!JACK SPARROW(turns) Fact is, I don't. I'm perfectly happy. Here. It's very (tries to think of something good) Simple.Will and Barbossa exchange a look.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 20JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)But if I do agree to help you out of this mess. It shall Beckett as nothing less than Captain.Barbossa shakes his head.BARBOSSAI'm Captain on the return voyage.JACK SPARROWThen you shouldn't have misplaced your ship.BARBOSSAI see my ship - - right there.He points at the Black Pearl. Jack looks in the direction of the Black Pearl. Squints, covers his eyes, pointedly searching, as if he can't see Barbossa's ship. Keeps squinting, keeps searching.Barbossa sighs, losing his patience.Jack squints some more, bobs up and down on his toes, keeps searching - -BARBOSSA(CONT'D) All right! Only I knows the route home.JACK SPARROWThat would make you - - the navigator.BARBOSSACaptain.JACK SPARROWCook?BARBOSSACaptain.JACK SPARROWCockswain.Will steps between the two.WILLEnough. Jack is rightfully Captain of his ship.Will draws his sword and slashes it to within a millimeter of Jack's eye - -

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 21- - then whirls and stops it a millimeter from Barbossa's eyes.WILL (CONT'D)(Will draws his sword) All decisions subject to my approval. Understood?JACK SPARROWAs Captain, I am pleased to name as First Mate Master Barbossa.WILL(raises an eyebrow at Barbossa) Agreed?BARBOSSAI can deal with First Mate. (grins) It worked out fine for me late time.Barbossa holds out his hand. Jack looks at it, grimaces.BARBOSSA(CONT'D) An uneasy alliance?JACK SPARROWAn unholy one.EXT. BLACK PEARLSailing the darkness between worlds.Below the surface of the water, bodies float past, each in its current.Pintel and Ragetti watch over the side.PINTELEerie.RAGETTI(musing) I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on one of 'em.They look at each other - - let's find out! Pintel starts to hunt for a cannonball. Barbossa, walking past, fixes them with a stern look.Sheepishly, they return to just looking over the rail.PINTELBeckett disrespectful, it would.Ragetti spots something ahead: a small boat, coming toward them, lit Beckett a lantern's glow.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 22RAGETTIAnother boat coming.Elizabeth glances out at it, then peers more closely.She recognizes the passenger.ELIZABETHFather! Here! Look here!Swann glances over.SWANNElizabeth! (concern) Are you dead?ELIZABETHNo.Swann nods at that. Elizabeth has to move along the rail of the Pearl, toward the stern, to keep pace with him.SWANNI think I am.ELIZABETHHow?SWANN(has trouble recalling) Beckett? He's war? He's waiting for the pirates to gather and How odd. At the time, it seemed so important.ELIZABETHCome aboard! (to the others) Cast out a line! (to Swann) Come back with us!Crewmen prepare a line, too slowly for Elizabeth. She grabs it from them, casts it out. It lands neatly in Swann's boat, but he makes no move toward it. Due to the action of the two vessels passing, it begins to slip toward the edge of the boat.ELIZABETH (CONT'D)Take the line!SWANN(suddenly; this is important) Elizabeth.She gives him his full attention.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 23SWANN (CONT'D)When I would reprimand you to obey the rules, it was because I did not want you to ever be unhappy. But I should have recognized in your wilfulness your courage. I am proud of you, Elizabeth.The line is about to slip from Swann's boat.ELIZABETHThe line! Catch the line!The end of the line falls into the water.ELIZABETH (CONT'D)Father!His boat is near the aft of the Pearl.ELIZABETH(CONT'D) Come back with us! Please! I won't let you go!She climbs the rail. Will gets there slightly, ahead of Jack to haul her back.SWANNI'll give your love to your mother, then, shall I?Elizabeth stares after him; nods slightly, accepting.The light of the boat's lantern is swallowed up by the darkness.She looks back to the others.ELIZABETHBeckett is waiting for the pirates to gather.BARBOSSAThe Brethren.ELIZABETHWe have to warn them. He has to die.She moves away. Will, Barbossa and Jack watch her go.JACK SPARROWI personally have no reservations about that plan.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 24EXT. BLACK PEARL - MAIN DECK - SUNSETBarbossa watches the sun hover over the horizon.BARBOSSAIt's not getting to the land of the dead is the problem, so much as getting away.Tia Dalma has wrapped herself in the rigging.TIA DALMAI feel it in my soul, if we do not escape this night, we will sail trackless seas, under starless skies, to our doom.Gibbs, Elizabeth and Will are gathered around the charts Jack sits curled like a cat on one of the sails.GIBBSThere's a cheery thought.JACK SPARROWAt least our demise sounds poetic.BARBOSSAAye, the charts give us a day to sail free. Pintel and Ragetti sit opposite each other on a table.Ragetti's wooden eye is out, rolling on the table with the sway of the ship.Elizabeth reads from the charts.ELIZABETH"Up is down on the mirrored sea, when sun rise sets at the flash of green."WILLFlash of green?BARBOSSAOn rare occasions, when the sun sets, there is a green flash on the horizon. They say - -GIBBS/PINTEL... that's the only time a soul can transition between worlds.Gibbs and Pintel glare at each other, the two storytellers in competition.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 25PINTEL(to Ragetti ) Thinks he knows everything.GIBBS(to Jack) Thinks he knows everything.Jack idly watches as Ragetti's eye roll across the table; ship moving with the wavesJack has a sudden idea. Gets up, watches the eye. His movement is enough to draw the attention of the others.JACK SPARROWHmn. When sunrise sets. Now there's a notion.He moves over the railing at port. Everyone follows the ship tilts that way a little. Jack thinks - -Jack suddenly races to the starboard side. Everyone follows - -what is he up to? He looks out at the sunset. Suddenly seems to see something on the port side.JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)There, it moved!ELIZABETHWhat?WILLI don't see anything - -But Jack runs across, and everyone follows, and the ship tilts a little more. Jack goes the other way, and Gibbs figures it out.GIBBSHe's rocking the ship.BARBOSSAAye, he's onto it. All hands together!GIBBSTime it with each swell!

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3: script page 26Jack races back to port. Then to starboard. The ship tilts back and forth - -PINTELHe's going to tip us over!Ragetti already has a rope ready.RAGETTIWe tie each other to the mast, upside down, so we'll Beckett right side up when the boat flips!Pintel thinks about it. Thinks about it Thinks about it - -PINTELGood idea!Will gets to the rail as the ship tilts, look out - -The sun SINKS into the sea, a small orange flam left - -- - Black pearl tilts further - -They rock the Black Pearl completely over; waves fill the sails and cause the ship to continue to roll - -CAMERA MOVES AROUND THE ROLLING SHIP, UNDERWATER - -Chains, cannons, small objects fall down toward the depths.Jack, Will, Elizabeth, Barbossa, Gibbs hold on, flat down away from the ship.Pintel and Ragetti hold their breaths, cheeks bulging.- - CAMERA TURNS, SO THE BALCK PEARL IS RIGHT SIDE UP - -ON THE HORIZON, the FLASH OF GREEN shoots up!AND SUDDENLY - -THWUMP!All of the water FALLS, dropping down onto the deck. The objects fall, the people fall, SLAMMING on to the deck.The water washes away, and the Black Pearl bobs on the sea.GIBBSBlue skies! Mercy!Will looks over - -- - and now it's SUNRISE back in our world.Pintel and Ragetti hang upside down, tied together to the mast.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 27PINTELThis was your idea, and the fact that I went along does not make you any less stupid.RAGETTIWell it don't make you no more smart neither.PINTELYes it does, my lack of stupid ideas makes me smarter by omission.Elizabeth marvels at her clothes as the water drops away - -they are dry.ELIZABETHImpossible.Barbossa goes to the rail, squints at the horizon smile.BARBOSSAFeast on it, gents. That there is a sunrise.GIBBSHah! Take what you can - -JACK SPARROWGive nothing back!A brief moment of celebration as everyone grin at each otherThen EVERYBODY instantly draws their pistols at once, and point them each other - -Will at Barbossa - -Barbossa at Jack - -Gibbs at Barbossa - -Elizabeth at Jack - -Jack at Will, draws a second pistol, at Barbossa - -Barbossa draws a second pistol, at Gibbs - -It's a moment everyone has been preparing for. A beat - -And then EVERYBODY LAUGHS. They can't help but grin at themselves, lower their pistolsSuddenly the LAUGHTER STOPS and the pistols are raised again.Pintel and Ragetti work to get themselves free of the mast.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 28PINTELGet united, and find us our pistols! Hurry!RAGETTIWho would we point it at?Barbossa takes charge.BARBOSSAAll right, then. The Pirate Captains are gathering. They will meet at the hidden, and some say it might Beckett mythical, Shipwreck Cove.WILLAye.BARBOSSAHonest man that I am, I reveal to you now. I am the person what called the Gathering of the Brethren. Jack, you and I are going there, and they'll Beckett no arguing the point. Beckett there a person among us who will contest this path?Everyone looks at each other.JACK SPARROWSafety in numbers. Excellent idea. Agreed.Jack drops his pistol. Barbossa is surprised, suspicious.Turns to Elizabeth.ELIZABETHYou know I am against those who murdered my father. If this gathering is needed to fight them - - I want to Beckett there, Agreed.She lowers her pistol. Jack looks to Will, curious what he will do.TIA DALMAWhat say you, Will Turner? Your heart does not lie on this path?Will regards the situation, calculating.WILLYou're wrong. My heart is with Elizabeth. but it's a long journey. We'll need to stop and resupply.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 29Will lowers his pistol. Jack looks at him, surprised - - he expected more of a fight.JACK SPARROWWe're all agreed, then.Jack and Barbossa lower their guns - -- - just as Pintel and Ragetti get free, scramble to their feet, find their guns and pull them out. They can do no better than to point them at each other.PINTEL/RAGETTIAGREED!EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - HELM - DAYDavy Jones at the helm of his cursed ship of bones. Norrington stares out at - -The aftermath of a battle; a Portuguese merchant ship. Scared sailors gathered on deck.DAVY JONESMore recruits for your Armada.NORRINGTONYes.DAVY JONESI have no choice in these events. But I am curious - - what do you tell yourself? What reason can you find in your heart - - to Beckett a pawn?NORRINGTONIs that your opinion? You think I am a pawn.DAVY JONESI expect Governor Swann would agree.Mercer arrives, reports.MERCERScuttle the ship, sir? There's a fair amount of damage.NORRINGTONNo. Assign enough men to sail her. Navigate behind us. Lock the crew in chains. Starve the fight out of them then put them to work.Mercer salutes, steps away.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 30DAVY JONESIt is the essential nature of a pawn to not know he is a pawn.NORRINGTONExplain yourself. Why do you mention Swann?DAVY JONESI am not at liberty to say, sir.Jones indicates - - Mercer is too close. Norrington looks worried, looks at Davy Jones questioningly.DAVY JONES (CONT'D)(a whisper) Ask Wyvern.INT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - HOLD - DAY Norrington comes down a flight of stairs. Spooky and dark; only tiny shafts of light shine down. Norrington carries a lantern.The SOUND of flies BUZZING. He moves along the hull. The hull move - - it Wyvern's face, encrusted into the ship.NORRINGTONJones sent me.WYVERNScream bloody murder.Wyvern looks to his right and disappears. Norrington moves in that direction. The Sound of flies BUZZING gets louder.Norrington keeps moving and comes upon wyvern again.Wyvern raises a hand and point - -Indicates stacked barrels. Norrington knocks them away, looks up - -EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - DECK - DAYNorrington hangs onto the ships rails. Catches his breath.Davy Jones is suddenly at his side.NORRINGTONWho did it?DAVY JONESI do not know. Perhaps you.NORRINGTONAnd perhaps you.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 31Norrington looks out, sees: innocent sailors are locked in chains, become conscripts, slaves.DAVY JONESWhat will you do?NORRINGTONCut him down, Bury him at sea.DAVY JONESIs that all? You will continue in this madness?NORRINGTONThat is all. I will not question my orders. I violated my duty once. My life has been returned to me, I will not lose it again!ANGLE - following Norrington, and REVEAL:EXT. CARIBBEAN SEA - DAY- - following the Flying Dutchman, are now a HALF-DOZEN SHIPS under Norrington's command.The Armada grows...EXT. BLACK SAND ISLAND - DAYThe Black Pearl weighs anchor outside the reef. Marty climbs to a sentry position on the rocks, holds a pistol, keeps watch.ON THE BEACH, a landing party moves away from longboats.Jack, Barbossa and Will, with bottles and flasks strung across their bodies.Pintel and Ragetti appear, each with three empty casks turtled up on their backs, two more barrels carried between them.They climb over some rocks, Jack stops. Stares at - -THE KRAKEN - - dead, the huge creature sprawled across a long length of beach. Bleached White skin against the black sand.Past it, the sun sets in a final golden blaze of glory.ON THE BEACH near the Kraken, the group approaches. Pintel and Ragetti kick, taunt the monster.PINTELAhh, not so tough now, are you? Stupid fish, serves you right!Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 32RAGETTI(giggles) Serves you right!Jack stares into one huge round dead eye. Jack is oddly moved, a sad expression on his face.JACK SPARROWMagnificent creature. Such a shame.WILLHow can you say that? It tried to kill you.Pintel and Ragetti each picked up a tentacle and are slapping one another.JACK SPARROWStill, a magnificent creature.Will notices: slash marks and many harpoons still stuck deep into the body. Will pulls out one of the harpoons.WILLIt doesn't make sense. This was their best weapon.BARBOSSAIt couldn't Beckett controlled so it was killed.Jack takes off his hat, bow his head.JACK SPARROWThere aren't many of the true myths left. And now there's one less in the world. Jack turns away. Will and Barbossa follows. They move past Pintel and Ragetti, who pose on top of one of the long tentacle arms - -PINTELPintel and Ragetti! Kraken slayers!RAGETTIKraken slayers!Ragetti grins - - then is hit with an idea so huge he has to sit down. The vision of it dances before his eyes.RAGETTI (CONT'D)Pintel! I just had a thought.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 33PINTEL(fascinated) What's that like?RAGETTII bet folk would pay a shilling to see this! They would. And a second shilling for a sketch of em sitting atop!Pintel thinks a moment is overwhelmed by the notion.PINTELWe could carve mini true Krakens out of coconut and sell those, too!RAGETTIWe'd rich, and wouldn't have to pirate no more.PINTELAye! And I could afford to buy you a real fake glass eye, like I always wanted to.Ragetti is moved to speechlessness. The two pirates are so overcome they don't notice behind them - -Marty, on the distant rocks, waving and shouting - -EXT. BALCK SAND ISLAND - SPRING - DAYWill, Jack and Barbossa climbs, following a trickling stream push through the jungle to - -A freshwater SPRING, source of the stream. Unfortunately, floating face down in the spring is a dead man.JACK SPARROWHow unfortunate.WILLFor him.JACK SPARROWFor us. The water is sure to Beckett fouled.Ragetti sloshes into the water, turns over the body. Pintel frowns - -PINTELHey, I seen that face before!It's a CHINESE PIRATE, throat slit. One of the soldiers confronted in Singapore.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 34Jack frowns. His eyes go down - - WIDEN to reveal a blade at his throat. WIDEN MORE to reveal Barbossa holding it.JACK SPARROWLet's not Beckett hasty - -BARBOSSAI feel an itch and a twitch between my shoulder blades. That wouldn't be you planning to stab main the back, would it?JACK SPARROWBarbossa, old dear, your feeble accusation wouldn't be trying to hide a plan to double cross me, now would it?Barbossa frowns, looks down. WIDEN to reveal Jack's blade is at Barbossa 's throat.BARBOSSAPerhaps you're right and we best not jump to any conclusions - -Will has moved past them, pushed through the jungle, looking back and look out to sea.WILLThere! Look!Blades still at each others throats, Jack spins Barbossa around and look out - -ON THE BEACH far below, Marty jumps up and down, waving his arms and pointing - -Barbossa spins Jack around so he can look out - -OUT PAST THE REEF floats the Black Pearl and next to it a Chinese fighting ship, the EMPRESS.EXT. BLACK PEARL - MAIN DECK - LATERThe landing party climbs on deck.CHINESE PIRATE - - too many to fight - - have taken over the Pearl. They've stripped the crew of their weapons. Several PIRATES, from both sides, are dead.Elizabeth is held by TWO GUARDS. One of them rubs a swelling eye, the other has a bloody lip.WILLGet your hands off her!Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 35The Guards release her as she pulls away.ELIZABETHWill, I'm sorry. There were too many.Barbossa eyes Jack suspiciously.BARBOSSAI wonder mightily how this little event came to pass?JACK SPARROW(right back) It's a pickle to Beckett sure. Why don't you give me your best guess?The Chinese pirates part, revealing: Captain Sao Feng.Captain Feng steps forward, nods to Will - - a repeat of the gesture in Singapore.WILLYou said no one would Beckett killed. SAO FENGSeveral of my men became overly enthusiastic in battle, for which I apologize.Barbossa and Jack are amazed.BARBOSSAThe whelp. Who'd've thought?A grim smile from Will.WILLI needed the Black Pearl. It's the only ship that can outrun the Dutchman. So It's the only ship as can catch the Dutchman. (beat) Forgive me. Jack, if I offer you no apology.JACK SPARROWLack of apology accepted.ELIZABETHYou didn't rescue Jack. You rescued the ship.WILLJack had you to worry for him, no need to add my efforts.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 36BARBOSSA(to Sao Feng) What price did the boy pay?Jack looks worried.SAO FENGHe gets the ship, and a few men needed to crew her. In exchange I take custody of Captain Jack Sparrow.That's what Jack was worried about.JACK SPARROWWill, may friend, dare I say, my brother - - have you taken into consideration all that I have done? Or let's say, half of it? I did sane your life. (a glance at Elizabeth) Can you remind him?Will pulls his sword, puts the blade to his heart, pushes Jack away from Elizabeth.WILLShut up. You've had your eye on her since you first saw her.JACK SPARROWWell, look at her!Will leans close to Jack, ready to run him through.WILLI will not see her give her heart to a man who has none.ELIZABETHWill - - stop this. There is nothing between us.WILL(a smile) Then what are you afraid of?ELIZABETHI fear you will do something you will regret.JACK SPARROWListen to her; boy. She knows your heart better than you know hers.Will stares at Jack, imagining how much he would enjoy to killing him.

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 37SAO FENGWe made a deal.Will decides.WILLMuch as I enjoy the thought of running you through I will not deny Sao Feng and the Lady their revenge.JACK SPARROWSo you paid them to come fight for you? Will, I'm impressed.Will lowers his sword.WILLWho was it who told me, never plan on a fair fight?JACK SPARROWThat was me. How much? I'm curious to know my worth, on the open market.WILLFive doubloons each.Jack brightens, turns to Sao Feng.JACK SPARROWI offer ten doubloons each.Sao Feng raises an eyebrow. The Chinese pirates look very interested.Will protests - -WILLYou don't have ten doubloons each!JACK SPARROWAh, but my word is gold.And then flashes his teeth. Will looks to Sao Feng, who shrugs.Looks like he can Beckett bought. Will counters - -WILLI'll pay twenty each!Sao Feng looks between the two. Smiles. He has a bidding war going now.JACK SPARROWThirty doubloons.Barbossa leans over to Jack.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 38BARBOSSAPlus the girl.JACK SPARROWPlus the girlELIZABETHWhat?Sao Feng looks Elizabeth up and down, Likes what he sees.SAO FENG(to Will) Do you also offer the girl?WILLNever!Sao Feng turns to back to Jack.SAO FENGConditions?JACK SPARROWYou're not to kill her, and you're to deliver her back to us at Shipwreck Cove.SAO FENGI should Beckett finished with her by then.JACK SPARROWFair enough. Deal.SAO FENGDeal.Will is stunned. Elizabeth is outraged. The Chinese Pirates grab Elizabeth, hold Will back.WILLWhat about your revenge?SAO FENGLet me weigh the choice. The sweet satisfaction of revenge or a maiden as beautiful, as untamed as the sea itself?Shakes his head - - it's not really a choice. Elizabeth is dragged past. Jack stops her a moment.JACK SPARROWI want you to know, Elizabeth - - I feel very ambivalent about this.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 39She spits at him - - and is dragged away.EXT. BALCK PEARL - DECK - LATERThe Chinese soldiers back on the Empress. Sao Feng, rope in hand, is ready to swing back over to his ship.SAO FENGI cannot keep pace with the Black Pearl.JACK SPARROWWe should not sail together, in any case. Will you take the northern or southern routs?SAO FENGThe North is longer and more treacherous (smiles) I will take it With my new captive on board, I have no incentive to hurry.Jack forces a smile. Sao Feng swings away, across to the Empress. Will, held captive by Pintel and Ragetti, stares across at the ship. An arm pulls him back - -It's Barbossa.BARBOSSALock him in the brig.DISSOLVE TO:EXT. CARIBBEAN SEA - EVENINGA spectacular storm front on the horizon. The Chinese junk EMPRESS sails to avoid it, toward a bright FULL MOON, hanging just over the water.INT. THE EMPRESS - CAPTAIN'S CABIN - NIGHTHanging silks and pillows, lit by candlelight, and with the presence of three Chinese MAIDANS - - it is a floating harem.Elizabeth is stunning in a traditional Chinese silk dress, embroidered, with mandarin collar. Final adjustments are made by the Maidens.Sao Feng enters. Stares at Elizabeth with open admiration.He recites an ancient Chinese poem of beautymessedAO FENGYou willow shoots. (MORE)Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 40SAO FENG (CONT'D)Touching, brushing, the water. Of the garden pool.Sao Feng dismisses the Maidens. He approaches Elizabeth.SAO FENG (CONT'D)When I first saw you I thought you might Beckett Calypso, the Goddess of the seas.ELIZABETHAnd now?SAO FENGI am certain. Every word you say, every action you take confirms it.ELIZABETHIf I am the Goddess of the seas, then I would command you to set me free.SAO FENGAh. So you don't not know the story. There was a time when the seas were unpredictable, angry. Calypso fell in love with a sailor, and granted him immortality. Also a ship, to rescue the souls of drowned Elizabeth of course knows the name. Sao Feng mistakes her recognition for disbelief.SAO FENG (CONT'D)Do not doubt me, for this is the same Davy Jones who pursues us now.ELIZABETHSo, a man met a woman - - a goddess. And they fell in love. That's hardly unique.SAO FENGAh, but Calypso, fickle like the sea, fell out of love, and left him. Jones, in his despair, cut his heart from his body, and put it in a chest, having no more use for it. (beat) I know it does not sound credible.Elizabeth can't help but smile.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 41ELIZABETHNo, that part I believe.SAO FENGWhen Jones cut his heart out, Calypso was angry, and the seas stormed for many years. Many good men died. So the Pirate Brethren came together and took counsel. The Brethren summoned Calypso, and tricked her, casting a spell that trapped her in human form.Sao Feng raises the intricate knot pendant and regards it. We notice the pendant is old, faded and frayed.ELIZABETHWhat is that?SAO FENGNothing. A badge that designates the Captain. In any case - - with Calypso tamed, so the seas were tamed, and so began the Age of Piracy.ELIZABETHAnd so you think I am Calypso? Imprisoned in human form?He regards her.SAO FENGNo one knows where Calypso is hidden. Why not someone as beautiful as moonlight on the waves, as starlight above the horizon?Elizabeth smiles.ELIZABETHPretty speech from a captor. But words whispered through prison bars lose their charm.SAO FENGCan I Beckett blamed for my efforts? All men are drawn to the sea. Perilous though it may be.ELIZABETHOften men offer desire as an excuse for their crimes.SAO FENGI offer simply my desire.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 42ELIZABETHAn item of such small value. And in return?SAO FENGI would have your gifts, should you choose to give them.ELIZABETHAnd if I choose not?SAO FENGThen I will take your fury.He leans in to kiss her - -Elizabeth shoves Sao Feng away. he stumbles backwards. She kicks over the candles, falls in the dark. Elizabeth turns to runThere is a sudden, load CRASH.Elizabeth stop. Turns looks backMOONLIGHT shoots through a round HOLE in the HULL.Elizabeth frowns moves toward it.She follows the shaft of moonlight to - -Sao Feng lies on the deck, bloody, motionless, his body crushed by a cannon shot.ELIZABETHSao Feng? She touches him - - no reaction.The she hears, soft in the distance, the explosion sound of CANNON FIRE - - and the approaching whistle of a cannon ball - - Elizabeth dives away from the hull as a second cannon ball CRASHES through - -A second shaft of MOONLIGHT shoots through a new hole. The ship is under attack.SAO FENGHere. Please.Elizabeth crawls over toward the moonlight. Sao Feng removes the rope luck pendant he wears.SAO FENG (CONT'D)Take this.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 43ELIZABETHWhy?SAO FENGTake it. Go to the Brethren.Another cannon shot. The First Mate bursts through the door Pulls up short. He watches as - -A dying Sao Feng hands the pendant over to Elizabeth. She puts it over her head.SAO FENG(CONT'D) Tell me. Are you her?He looks at her. Hope in his eyes.SAO FENG(CONT'D) You are Calypso.Elizabeth debates her answer. Finally:ELIZABETHNo.Sao Feng stares at her, disappointed. Close his eyes, never to open them again.Another blast, another cannon ball approaches The First Mate and Elizabeth dive to the deck - -EXT. EMPRESS - DECK - DAYElizabeth exits the Captain's Cabin, followed by the First Mate CHINESE PIRATES man their stations.Elizabeth looks out - -Coming around for another broadside is the Flying Dutchman, cannon ports open.FIRST MATEOrders, Captain?Elizabeth is startled. He indicates the pendant. She looks over - - the rest of the crew stare at her. Fear in their eyes, but determined, ready to fight.Elizabeth looks out at the Flying Dutchman - - much larger, better manned, more firepower, more manoeuvrable.ELIZABETHSurrender.EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - MAIN DECK - DAYChinese crew - - captives - - are lined up along the rail.

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 48BOOTSTRAPAll hands! All hands! Prisoner escape all hands!Norrington slashes at Bootstrap, who defends. Norrington looks over - - Elizabeth has made it across.Norrington cuts the tow rope, and the Empress drifts free.Elizabeth shouts orders and the crew brings the ship about.Norrington tries to reason with Bootstrap, as they fight - -NORRINGTONStop this! You are not in your right mind.But Bootstrap seems possessed. He cuts and slashes, driving Norrington back. Several other CREW MEMBERS arrive, draw sword. Their anger comes out, they side with Bootstrap. Norrington is distracted by these new foes - -Norrington is run through by Bootstrap Bill.Norrington falls to the ground. Bootstrap stands over him doesn't understand what he has done.CLACKERThe Captain's dead. The Captain's dead!The phrase echoes through the pirates. They race away, past Bootstrap, knocking him backwards. He still doesn't quite understand what he's done.EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - DECK - NIGHTPirates rush pell-mell along the deck amid shouts of "The Captain's dead" "to the Captain's Cabin!" They rush the door and burst in - - INT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - CAPTAIN'S CABIN - NIGHTPirates crowd in and before them is a tableau: The chest is open. Murtogg and Mullory, trembling, have their rifles pointed directly at the heart. And behind them stands - -Mercer, smiling, holding the key.The Pirates are disappointed, their enthusiasm fading. They part and Davy Jones enters. Locks eyes with Mercer.MERCERNothing has changed.Jones surveys the situation.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 49DAVY JONESBack to your station, men.EXT. BLACK PEARL - MAIN DECK - NIGHTJack is face-to-face with Jack the Monkey. Both have serious expressions on their faces. Jack drowns a shot of rum, puts the glass down.JACK SPARROWYour turn.Jack the Monkey sniffs the glass in front of him falls over drunk. Marty walks past.MARTYBetter stay on guard. Will is gone missing.Jack is not worried.JACK SPARROWMissing? He can't Beckett missing on a ship.MARTYBarbossa ordered him into the brig.JACK SPARROW(sudden panic) The brig?Jack jumps up, staggers over to Barbossa.JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)You can put Will in the brig. He designs brigs. He'll escape from the brig!BARBOSSAA pertinent and useful fact of which you neglected to inform me. The whelp has been missing since sunset.Suddenly a bucket drops down from above, onto Barbossa, slams off his hat. Jack laughs. Pintel squints upwards - -PINTELhe's up on the rigging, all right. (with great relish) We'll find him.RAGETTI(even greater relish) Aye. Eventually.Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : script page 50PINTELCourse it's frightful high up there.RAGETTIDangerous. Specially at night.PINTELHate to give him an advantage like.RAGETTITrue enough.PINTELBest wait 'till morning.RAGETTIAye. Let him sweat it out.PINTELThat Beckett the wisest course - -Pintel and Ragetti look over - - Jack and Barbossa stare at them. Barbossa's eyes glace upwards. They get the idea - - and climb.EXT. BALCK PEARL - RIGGING - NIGHTPintel move along a yardarm next to a sail. Sees a bulge ahead, pulls his sword - - and STABS through the sail!PINTELRagetti! Over here! Got 'em!Ragetti sees a bugle, and stabs through the sail - -RAGETTIPintel! This way!He pulls his sword and stabs through the sail. Pintel stabs, moves along, toward the end of the sail - -CLANG! Their swords come together. Reveal that they were stabbing at each other from both sides of the same sail.They teeter and fall, grab a rat line - -Pintel and Ragetti end up hanging upside down from the rat line. Pintel snarls - -PINTELAll right, we're going to go back over this, step by step, until we know exactly who's to blame!

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan
well thats it guys sorry its the best i can do sorry that all the script is bunched 2gether but it waz hard to post it all without running out of characters weel 4 those who didn't get a chance 2 look at da script while it waz still on da net here it is

spencerspider
gibbs said shit.. will he say that lol? i dont know.. seems ok i guess.. hope this is an early thing though

surfchikpir8fan
im gonna keep on writing da script 4 fun ong itd be scary if wat i write turns out simular or da smae in da movie lol nah that would neva happen

surfchikpir8fan
sorry guys its probably really hard 2 read cuz its all bunched 2gether but i think if ya copy n paste in2 a word document n press da ENTER key weneva neccissary(alot) itll make sense after that sorry tried me best but i think disney have wiped nearly every copy off da net so its almost impossible 2 find it im so glad i saved it b4 they did that lol

surfchikpir8fan
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo wat do da pplz think fake or maybe a draft script or possibley da real thing

Tonnochi
People, this man speaks lies, this script is a falsehood. May Her Holiness watch over and guide you.

sccch
The 56 leaked pages we confirmed to be part of the early draft script.

LovelyOne
that's the leaked draft version of the script..the first 57 pages..thats all that got leaked..they are confirmed to be real by Disney..(wikipedia says so)

they are a very rough very early draft script..the dialogue has been changed now though..

sccch
...that's basically what I said,but OK!

LovelyOne
LOl sorry I didnt see laughing out loud

sccch
It's ok...I'm SOOO bored...where is everybody?!

LovelyOne
No idea..we are loners laughing out loud

So this guy was lying to us..he said he read the ENTIRE script laughing out loud...I hate liers..

lovethemtigers
Wow. finally got on this thread and read all this...I sure hope this isn't how the movie goes....I don't like it a'tall. I wonder what will happen..If this is the real draft...do you think Jack and Liz are still denying their feelings....man, Will sounds really bitter and evil...me likes....how will Jack and Liz work their way back to each other.....sounds like Jack doesn't want much to do with her in this script....but he's playing with Will's mind...making Will think he does....I hate this story...I like our story better

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Wow. finally got on this thread and read all this...I sure hope this isn't how the movie goes....I don't like it a'tall. I wonder what will happen..If this is the real draft...do you think Jack and Liz are still denying their feelings....man, Will sounds really bitter and evil...me likes....how will Jack and Liz work their way back to each other.....sounds like Jack doesn't want much to do with her in this script....but he's playing with Will's mind...making Will think he does....I hate this story...I like our story better

Well, remember that is a really early draft of the script so probably hundreds of things have been changed by now. What I really like about it is how it's like the ride where they go down a huge waterfall and then hear "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me." It reminds me so much of the ride.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Well, remember that is a really early draft of the script so probably hundreds of things have been changed by now. What I really like about it is how it's like the ride where they go down a huge waterfall and then hear "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me." It reminds me so much of the ride.

Yeah I do like that part.... big grin

reine_mk
looking At this script, I don't thinK that Jack & Liz thing is gonna work, SORRY GUYS!!!

*jcd*gmc*
Can someone post a really good draft of the script??

surfchikpir8fan
oi pplz im not lying or saying this script is real or not all i did waz post wat i found on da net on here so those that asked 4 it could have it i don want this 2 be da real script either but i believe in what LovelyOne said it is most likely an early draft n the director, disney n even some of da cast r ggonna get r say in how it turns out i have all my faith in every1 involved in potc 3 production that wateva they give us wateva ending whoeva ends up with who that it will still be a good storyline n im sure the every1 will LOVE da ending product thanku 4 listening 2 my speech

IamMaryMoon
If the networks keep their season finales and series finales top secret why wouldn't Disney keep the script to POTC a secret? It don't make sense.

Now, Bring Me That Horizon - And Really Bad Eggs. Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho!

diddly-dum
What script?? where

D_Shiznitdog

D_Shiznitdog

piratebrain42
hello its piratebrain42, i am currently trying to get a copy of the script from my friend and if i accomplish this task i will post it everywhere until disney rips it off for copyright things or w/e they do it for.

ill try my best

D_Shiznitdog

D_Shiznitdog

D_Shiznitdog
>
>JACK SPARROW
>(turns) Fact is, I don't. I'm perfectly happy. Here. It's very
>(tries to think of something good) Simple.
>
>Will and Barbossa exchange a look.
>
>JACK SPARROW(CONT'D)
>But if I do agree to help you out of this mess, it shall be as
>nothing less than Captain.
>
>Barbossa shakes his head.
>
>BARBOSSA
>I'm Captain on the return voyage.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Then you shouldn't have misplaced your ship.
>
>BARBOSSA
>I see my ship - - right there.
>
>He points at the Black Pearl. Jack looks in the direction of the
>Black Pearl. Squints, covers his eyes, pointedly searching, as if he
>can't see Barbossa's ship. Keeps squinting, keeps searching.
>Barbossa sighs, losing his patience.
>Jack squints some more, bobs up and down on his toes, keeps
>searching - -
>
>BARBOSSA
>(CONT'D)
>All right! Only I know the route home.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>That would make you - - the navigator.
>
>BARBOSSA
>Captain.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Cook?
>
>BARBOSSA
>Captain.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Coxswain.
>
>Will steps between the two.
>
>WILL
>Enough. Jack is rightfully Captain of his ship.
>
>Will draws his sword and slashes it to within a millimeter of Jack's
>eye - -
>
>- - then whirls and stops it a millimeter from Barbossa's eyes.
>
>WILL(CONT'D)
>All decisions subject to my approval. Understood?
>
>JACK SPARROW
>As Captain, I am pleased to name as First Mate Master Barbossa.
>
>WILL
>(raises an eyebrow at Barbossa) Agreed?
>
>BARBOSSA
>I can deal with First Mate. (grins) It worked out fine for me late
>time.
>
>Barbossa holds out his hand. Jack looks at it, grimaces.
>
>BARBOSSA
>(CONT'D)
>An uneasy alliance?
>
>JACK SPARROW
>An unholy one.
>
>EXT. BLACK PEARL
>
>Sailing the darkness between worlds.
>Below the surface of the water, bodies float past, each in its
>current.
>Pintel and Ragetti watch over the side.
>
>PINTEL
>Eerie.
>
>RAGETTI
>(musing) I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on
>one of 'em.
>
>They look at each other - - let's find out! Pintel starts to hunt
>for a cannonball. Barbossa, walking past, fixes them with a stern
>look.
>Sheepishly, they return to just looking over the rail.
>
>PINTEL
>Be disrespectful, it would.
>
>Ragetti spots something ahead: a small boat, coming toward them, lit
>by a lantern's glow.
>
>RAGETTI
>Another boat coming.
>Elizabeth glances out at it, then peers more closely.
>She recognizes the passenger.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Father! Here! Look here!
>
>Swann glances over.
>
>SWANN
>Elizabeth!(concern) Are you dead?
>
>ELIZABETH
>No.
>
>Swann nods at that. Elizabeth has to move along the rail of the
>Pearl, toward the stern, to keep pace with him.
>
>SWANN
>I think I am.
>
>ELIZABETH
>How?
>
>SWANN
>(has trouble recalling) Beckett? He's what? He's waiting for the
>pirates to gather and How odd. At the time, it seemed so important.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Come aboard! (to the others) Cast out a line! (to Swann) Come back
>with us!
>
>Crewmen prepare a line, too slowly for Elizabeth. She grabs it from
>them, casts it out. It lands neatly in Swann's boat, but he makes no
>move toward it. Due to the action of the two vessels passing, it
>begins to slip toward the edge of the boat.
>
>ELIZABETH(CONT'D)
>Take the line!
>
>SWANN
>(suddenly; this is important) Elizabeth.
>
>She gives him his full attention.
>
>SWANN(CONT'D)
>When I would reprimand you to obey the rules, it was because I did
>not want you to ever be unhappy. But I should have recognized in
>your willfulness your courage. I am proud of you, Elizabeth.
>
>The line is about to slip from Swann's boat.
>
>ELIZABETH
>The line! Catch the line!
>
>The end of the line falls into the water.
>
>ELIZABETH(CONT'D)
>Father!
>
>His boat is near the aft of the Pearl.
>
>ELIZABETH
>(CONT'D)
>Come back with us! Please! I won't le you go!
>
>She climbs the rail. Will gets there slightly ahead of Jack to haul
>her back.
>
>SWANN
>I'll give your love to your mother, then, shall I?
>
>Elizabeth stares after him; nods slightly, accepting.
>The light of the boat's lantern is swallowed up by the darkness.
>She looks back to the others.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Beckett is waiting for the pirates to gather.
>
>BARBOSSA
>The Brethren.
>
>ELIZABETH
>We have to warn them. He has to die.
>
>She moves away. Will, Barbossa and Jack watch her go.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>I personally have no reservations about that plan.
>
>EXT. BLACK PEARL - MAIN DECK - SUNSET
>
>Barbossa watches the sun hover over the horizon.
>
>BARBOSSA
>It's not getting to the land of the dead is the problem, so much as
>getting away.
>
>Tia Dalma has wrapped herself in the rigging.
>
>TIA DALMA
>I feel it in my soul, if we do not escape this night, we will sail
>trackless seas, under starless skies, to our doom.
>
>Gibbs, Elizabeth and Will are gathered around the charts Jack sits
>curled like a cat on one of the sails.
>
>GIBBS
>There's a cheery thought.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>At least our demise sounds poetic.
>
>BARBOSSA
>Aye, the charts give us a day to sail free.
>
>Pintel and Ragetti sit opposite each other on a table.
>Ragetti's wooden eye is out, rolling on the table with the sway of
>the ship.
>Elizabeth reads from the charts.
>
>ELIZABETH
>"Up is down on the mirrored sea, when sun rise sets at the flash of
>green."
>
>WILL
>Flash of green?
>
>BARBOSSA
>On rare occasions, when the sun sets, there is a green flash on the
>horizon. They say - -
>
>GIBBS/PINTEL
>... that's the only time a soul can transition between worlds.
>
>Gibbs and Pintel glare at each other, the two storytellers in
>competition.
>
>PINTEL
>(to Ragetti ) Thinks he knows everything.
>

D_Shiznitdog
>GIBBS
>(to Jack) Thinks he knows everything.
>
>Jack idly watches as Ragetti's eye roll across the table;
>ship moving with the waves
>Jack has a sudden idea. Gets up, watches the eye. His movement is
>enough to draw the attention of the others.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Hmn. When sunrise sets. Now there's a notion.
>
>He moves over the railing at port. Everyone follows the ship tilts
>that way a little. Jack thinks - -
>Jack suddenly races to the starboard side. Everyone follows - -
>what is he up to? He looks out at the sunset. Suddenly seems to see
>something on the port side.
>
>JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)
>There, it moved!
>
>ELIZABETH
>What?
>
>WILL
>I don't see anything - -
>
>But Jack runs across, and everyone follows, and the ship tilts a
>little more. Jack goes the other way, and Gibbs figures it out.
>
>GIBBS
>He's rocking the ship.
>
>BARBOSSA
>Aye, he's onto it. All hands together!
>
>GIBBS
>Time it with each swell!
>
>Jack races back to port. Then to starboard. The ship tilts back and
>forth - -
>
>PINTEL
>He's going to tip us over!
>
>Ragetti already has a rope ready.
>
>RAGETTI
>We tie each other to the mast, upside down, so we'll be right side
>up when the boat flips!
>
>Pintel thinks about it. Thinks about it Thinks about it - -
>
>PINTEL
>Good idea!
>
>Will gets to the rail as the ship tilts, look out - -
>The sun SINKS into the sea, a small orange flam left - -
>- - Black pearl tilts further - -
>They rock the Black Pearl completely over; waves fill the sails and
>cause the ship to continue to roll - -
>
>CAMERA MOVES AROUND THE ROLLING SHIP, UNDERWATER - -

POTC3: Part 3

>>CAMERA MOVES AROUND THE ROLLING SHIP, UNDERWATER - -
>Chains, cannons, small objects fall down toward the depths.
>Jack, Will, Elizabeth, Barbossa, Gibbs hold on, flat down away from
>the ship.
>Pintel and Ragetti hold their breaths, cheeks bulging.
>
>- - CAMERA TURNS, SO THE BALCK PEARL IS RIGHT SIDE UP - -
>ON THE HORIZON, the FLASH OF GREEN shoots up!
>AND SUDDENLY - -
>THWUMP!
>- All of the water FALLS, dropping down onto the deck. The objects
>fall, the people fall, SLAMMING on to the deck.
>The water washes away, and the Black Pearl bobs on the sea.
>
>GIBBS
>Blue skies! Mercy!
>
>Will looks over - -
>- - and now it's SUNRISE back in our world.
>
>Pintel and Ragetti hang upside down, tied together to the mast.
>
>PINTEL
>This was your idea, and the fact that I went along does not make you
>any less stupid.
>
>RAGETTI
>Well it don't make you no more smart neither.
>
>PINTEL
>Yes it does, my lack of stupid ideas makes me smarter by omission.
>
>Elizabeth marvels at her clothes as the water drops away - -
>they are dry.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Impossible.
>
>Barbossa goes to the rail, squints at the horizon smile.
>
>BARBOSSA
>Feast on it, gents. That there is a sunrise.
>
>GIBBS
>Hah! Take what you can - -
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Give nothing back!
>
>A brief moment of celebration as everyone grin at each other
>Then EVERYBODY instantly draws their pistols at once, and point them
>each other - -
>Will at Barbossa - -
>Barbossa at Jack - -
>Gibbs at Barbossa - -
>Elizabeth at Jack - -
>Jack at Will, draws a second pistol, at Barbossa - -
>Barbossa draws a second pistol, at Gibbs - -
>It's a moment everyone has been preparing for. A beat - -
>And then EVERYBODY LAUGHS. They can't help but grin at themselves,
>lower their pistols
>Suddenly the LAUGHTER STOPS and the pistols are raised again.
>Pintel and Ragetti work to get themselves free of the mast.
>
>PINTEL
>Get united, and find us our pistols! Hurry!
>
>RAGETTI
>Who would we point it at?
>
>Barbossa takes charge.
>
>BARBOSSA
>All right, then. The Pirate Captains are gathering. They will meet
>at the hidden, and some say it might be mythical, Shipwreck Cove.
>
>WILL
>Aye.
>
>BARBOSSA
>Honest man that I am, I reveal to you now< I am the person what
>called the Gathering of the Brethren. Jack, you and I are going
>there, and they'll be no arguing the point. Be there a person among
>us who will contest this path?
>
>Everyone looks at each other.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Safety in numbers. Excellent idea. Agreed.
>
>Jack drops his pistol. Barbossa is surprised, suspicious.
>Turns to Elizabeth.
>
>ELIZABETH
>You know I am against those who murdered my father. If this
>gathering is needed to fight them - - I want to be there, Agreed.
>
>She lowers her pistol. Jack looks to Will, curious what he will do.
>
>TIA DALMA
>What say you, Will Turner? Your heart does not lie on this path?
>
>Will regards the situation, calculating.
>
>WILL
>You're wrong. My heart is with Elizabeth. But it's a long journey.
>We'll need to stop and re-supply.
>
>Will lowers his pistol. Jack looks at him, surprised - - he expected
>more of a fight.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>We're all agreed, then.
>
>Jack and Barbossa lower their guns - -
>- - just as Pintel and Ragetti get free, scramble to their feet,
>find their guns and pull them out. They can do no better than to
>point them at each other.
>
>PINTEL/RAGETTI
>AGREED!
>
>EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - HELM - DAY
>
>Davy Jones at the helm of his cursed ship of bones. Norrington
>stares out at - -
>The aftermath of a battle; a Portuguese merchant ship. Scared
>sailors gathered on deck.
>
>DAVY JONES
>More recruits for your Armada.
>
>NORRINGTON
>Yes.
>
>DAVY JONES
>I have no choice in these events. But I am curious - - what do you
>tell yourself? What reason can you find in your heart - - to be a
>pawn?
>
>NORRINGTON
>Is that your opinion? You think I am a pawn.
>
>DAVY JONES
>I expect Governor Swann would agree.
>
>Mercer arrives, reports.
>
>MERCER
>Scuttle the ship, sir? There's a fair amount of damage.
>
>NORRINGTON
>No. Assign enough men to sail her. Navigate behind us. Lock the crew
>in chains. Starve the fight out of them then put them to work.
>
>Mercer salutes, steps away.
>
>DAVY JONES
>It is the essential nature of a pawn to not know he is a pawn.
>
>NORRINGTON
>Explain yourself. Why do you mention Swann?
>
>DAVY JONES
>I am not at liberty to say, sir.
>
>Jones indicates - - Mercer is too close. Norrington looks worried,
>looks at Davy Jones questioningly.
>
>DAVY JONES(CONT'D)
>(a whisper) Ask Wyvern.
>
>INT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - HOLD - DAY
>
>Norrington comes down a flight of stairs. Spooky and dark;
>only tiny shafts of light shine down. Norrington carries a lantern.
>The SOUND of flies BUZZING. He moves along the hull. The hull move -
>- it Wyvern's face, encrusted into the ship.
>
>NORRINGTON
>Jones sent me.
>
>WYVERN
>Scream bloody murder.
>
>Wyvern looks to his right and disappears. Norrington moves in that
>direction. The Sound of flies BUZZING gets louder.
>Norrington keeps moving and comes upon wyvern again.
>Wyvern raises a hand and point - -
>Indicates stacked barrels. Norrington knocks them away, looks up - -
>
>EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - DECK - DAY
>
>Norrington hangs onto the ships rails. Catches his breath.
>Davy Jones is suddenly at his side.
>
>NORRINGTON
>Who did it?
>
>DAVY JONES
>I do not know. Perhaps you.
>
>NORRINGTON
>And perhaps you.
>
>Norrington looks out, sees: innocent sailors are locked in chains,
>become conscripts, slaves.
>
>DAVY JONES
>What will you do?

D_Shiznitdog

D_Shiznitdog

D_Shiznitdog
>SAO FENG
>Ah, but Calypso, fickle like the sea, fell out of love, and left
>him. Jones, in his despair, cut his heart from his body, and put it
>in a chest, having no more use for it. (beat) I know it does not
>sound credible.
>
>Elizabeth can't help but smile.
>
>ELIZABETH
>No, that part I believe.
>
>SAO FENG
>When Jones cut his heart out, Calypso was angry, and the seas
>stormed for many years. Many good men died. So the Pirate Brethren
>came together and took counsel. The Brethren summoned Calypso, and
>tricked her, casting a spell that trapped her in human form.
>
>Sao Feng raises the intricate knot pendant and regards it.
>We notice the pendant is old, faded and frayed.
>
>ELIZABETH
>What is that?
>
>SAO FENG
>Nothing. A badge that designates the Captain. In any case - - with
>Calypso tamed, so the seas were tamed, and so began the Age of
>Piracy.
>
>ELIZABETH
>And so you think I am Calypso? Imprisoned in human form?
>
>He regards her.
>
>SAO FENG
>No one knows where Calypso is hidden. Why not someone as beautiful
>as moonlight on the waves, as starlight above the horizon?
>
>Elizabeth smiles.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Pretty speech from a captor. But words whispered through prison bars
>lose their charm.
>
>SAO FENG
>Can I be blamed for my efforts? All men are drawn to the sea.
>Perilous though it may be.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Often men offer desire as an excuse for their crimes.
>
>SAO FENG
>I offer simply my desire.
>
>ELIZABETH
>An item of such small value. And in return?
>
>SAO FENG
>I would have your gifts, should you choose to give them.
>
>ELIZABETH
>And if I choose not?
>
>SAO FENG
>Then I will take your fury.
>
>He leans in to kiss her - -
>Elizabeth shoves Sao Feng away. He stumbles backwards. She kicks
>over the candles, falls in the dark. Elizabeth turns to run
>There is a sudden, load CRASH.
>Elizabeth stops. Turns looks back
>MOONLIGHT shoots through a round HOLE in the HULL.
>Elizabeth frowns. Moves toward it.
>She follows the shaft of moonlight to - -
>Sao Feng lies on the deck, bloody, motionless, his body crushed by a
>cannon shot.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Sao Feng?
>
>She touches him - - no reaction.
>The she hears, soft in the distance, the explosion sound of CANNON
>FIRE - - and the approaching whistle of a cannon ball - - Elizabeth
>dives away from the hull as a second cannon ball CRASHES through - -
>A second shaft of MOONLIGHT shoots through a new hole. The ship is
>under attack.

D_Shiznitdog

D_Shiznitdog
>Elizabeth regards him.
>
>ELIZABETH
>It is too late to earn forgiveness.
>
>NORRINGTON
>Indeed. I did not know of the plan to kill your father. But that
>does not absolve me of my other sins.
>
>Elizabeth looks at him - - and finally believes him.
>
>ELIZABETH
>Come with us.
>
>Norrington wants to.
>
>ELIZABETH(CONT'D)
>James. Come with us.
>
>Norrington really wants to. Nearly all of the Chinese crew members
>are across. Elizabeth implores him.
>Norrington nods - -
>Then there is the sound from the deck - - a ma shuffling toward them
>out of the dark.
>
>BOOTSTRAP
>Who goes there?
>
>The moment is past.
>
>NORRINGTON
>Ah, well. No place for an honest man in an unjust world, is there?
>Go.
>
>Norrington draws his sword and turns.
>Bootstrap looks really terrible - - he's degenerated even farther
>away from human.
>
>NORRINGTON (CONT'D)
>Back to your station, sailor.
>
>Elizabeth hesitates - - and then crawls out onto the line.
>Bootstrap sees her. Thinks that doesn't seem right.
>He draws his sword.
>
>NORRINGTON (CONT'D)
>That's an order - - from the Captain.
>
>Bootstrap looks at Norrington blankly. Watches as Elizabeth reaches
>the far side.
>Like he's trying to figure it all out.
>
>NORRINGTON(CONT'D)
>Steady, man.
>
>Elizabeth is halfway across. Something snaps in Bootstrap.
>
>BOOTSTRAP
>All hands! All hands! Prisoners escape all hands!
>
>Norrington slashes at Bootstrap, who defends. Norrington looks over
>- - Elizabeth has made it across.
>Norrington cuts the tow rope and the Empress drifts free.
>Elizabeth shouts orders and the crew brings the ship about.
>Norrington tries to reason with Bootstrap, as they fight - -
>
>NORRINGTON
>Stop this! You are not in your right mind.
>
>But Bootstrap seems possessed. He cuts and slashes, driving
>Norrington back. Several other CREW MEMBERS arrive, draw sword.
>Their anger comes out, they side with Bootstrap. Norrington id
>distracted by these new foes - -
>Norrington is run through by Bootstrap Bill.
>Norrington falls to the ground. Bootstrap stands over him and
>doesn't understand what he has done.
>
>CLACKER
>The Captain's dead. The Captain's dead!
>
>The phrase echoes through the pirates. They race away, past
>Bootstrap, knocking him backwards. He still doesn't quite understand
>what he's done.
>
>EXT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - DECK - NIGHT
>
>Pirates rush pell-mell along the deck amid shouts of "The Captain's
>dead" "to the Captain's Cabin!" They rush the door and burst in - -
>
>INT. FLYING DUTCHMAN - CAPTAIN'S CABIN - NIGHT
>
>Pirates crowd in and before them is a tableau: The chest is open.
>Murtogg and Mullory, trembling, have their rifles pointed directly
>at the heart. And behind them stands - -
>Mercer, smiling, holding the key.
>The Pirates are disappointed, their enthusiasm fading. They part and
>Davy Jones enters. Locks eyes with Mercer.
>
>MERCER
>Nothing has changed.
>
>Jones surveys the situation.
>
>DAVY JONES
>Back to your station, men.
>
>EXT. BLACK PEARL - MAIN DECK - NIGHT
>
>Jack is face-to-face with Jack the Monkey. Both have serious
>expressions on their faces. Jack downs a shot of rum and puts the
>glass down.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Your turn.
>
>Jack the Monkey sniffs the glass in front of him falls over drunk.
>Marty walks past.
>
>MARTY
>Better stay on guard. Will is gone missing.
>
>Jack is not worries.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>Missing? He can't be missing on a ship.
>
>MARTY
>Barbossa ordered him into the brig.
>
>JACK SPARROW
>(sudden panic) The brig?
>
>Jack jumps up, staggers over to Barbossa.
>
>JACK SPARROW (CONT'D)
>You can put Will in the brig. He designs brigs. He'll escape from
>the brig!
>
>BARBOSSA
>A pertinent and useful fact of which you neglected to inform me. The
>whelp has been missing since sunset.
>
>Suddenly a bucket drops down from above, onto Barbossa, slams off
>his hat. Jack laughs. Pintel squints upwards - -
>
>PINTEL
>he's up on the rigging, all right. (with great relish) We'll find
>him.
>
>RAGETTI
>(even greater relish) Aye. Eventually.
>
>PINTEL
>Course it's frightful high up there.
>
>RAGETTI
>Dangerous. Specially at night.
>
>PINTEL
>Hate to give him an advantage like.
>
>RAGETTI
>True enough.
>
>PINTEL
>Best wait 'till morning.
>
>RAGETTI
>Aye. Let him sweat it out.
>
>PINTEL
>That be the wisest course - -
>
>Pintel and Ragetti look over - - jack and Barbossa stare at them.
>Barbossa's eyes glace upwards. They get the idea - - and climb.
>
>EXT. BALCK PEARL - RIGGING - NIGHT
>
>Pintel move along a yardarm next to a sail. Sees a bulge ahead,
>pulls his sword - - and STABS through the sail!

D_Shiznitdog

CaptinJackLover
is that all there is? or is there more?

Chiki Mina
i think thats it...this could change u know

D_Shiznitdog
That's all.

Chiki Mina
well...all we have to do is wait for pirates 3..itll come out in like 268 days or so

Kairiminé
Originally posted by piratebrain42
Hello hello to all, this is my first post here, and I would like to start off with a bang. I have read the entire pirates 3 script. Thats right.

I am only in high school and we recently had carrer day at our school and my friend(james gianeschi, not sure if thats spelled right), his dad came and what do you know? he is the props manager for pirates of the caribbean and he handed out copies of the script!!!! I will tell you right now, i don't know what it will look like, but it looked great on paper alone, so just picture what the movie will be like!

piratebrain

i actually choose to believe you..*takes out a pitch fork* give me the script!!!

ivebeendepped43
lol

ivebeendepped43
yeah, give the script!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.