New Martian Manhunter vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Well, after reading some scans here on the forums it seems as if MM is the top hero in DC with Superman being his only rival according to some unknown character and the Manhunter himself. So does the new MM take out Superman???

Whittdawg92
MM should always take out supes.

Tassadar
MM fighting to his potential versus Superman fighting to his potential= MM wins.

batdude123
Martian Manhunter all of the sudden in the middle of the battle gets an inferiority complex and Superman KOs him. no expression

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by batdude123
Martian Manhunter all of the sudden in the middle of the battle gets an inferiority complex and Superman KOs him. no expression i know, god i hate superman sad

Validus
Manhunter never was nor will be the most powerful hero on DC Earth. That being said, he should be able to beat Superman.

Longinus
Originally posted by Validus
Manhunter never was nor will be the most powerful hero on DC Earth. That being said, he should be able to beat Superman.

Ms. Cleo in the house yall big grin

The Pict
I go Superman

Validus
Originally posted by Longinus
Ms. Cleo in the house yall big grin
It's a safe guess. About a dozen characters would have to die off for J'onn to be number one.

Captain_WV
MM is the Man(alien), i would love to see him fight supes, he would win

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Validus
It's a safe guess. About a dozen characters would have to die off for J'onn to be number one. Who could possibly take him seriously looking like a reject for the village people.

Whittdawg92
you're a retard, MM's better than superfag anyday, everyday.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Whittdawg92

Hey. Don't be so rude. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Including him, so back off.

Tron
Originally posted by Whittdawg92

I suggest you calm down, and drop the insults.

Whittdawg92
geez,i was kidding, except about superman being a complete retard.

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
Martian Manhunter all of the sudden in the middle of the battle gets an inferiority complex and Superman KOs him. no expression

Yep, thats usually how DC would write it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.