Lost Cd-rom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skinnydip
Anyone heard about the LOST TV Guide CD-ROM the August issue? I am a big fan of this TV show, since day 1, I really felt an extreme excitement about these LOST people, if the cast will continue to explore and to discover that the island holds many secrets. I heard the Lost Show CD-ROM contains the Season 2 trailer and sneak peaks of the Season 3. Also I want to check out the exclusive interview with the cast members and creators of the LOST show!

Quiero Mota
I think Yunjun Kim is fine, but otherwise the show sucks.

The whole "stranded on a desert island" genre has been done to death and is completely unoriginal.

The Pict
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

The whole "stranded on a desert island" genre has been done to death and is completely unoriginal.

I disagree as the creators of the show have put a new spin on an old story. What other deserted island has polar bears on it?

PVS
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

...a threeeeee hour tooooour...

...a threeeeee hour tooooour...

Magee
I stoped watching Lost after they were attacked by Polar Bears and imaginary elephants...

The Pict
imaginary elephants??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.