The Green Lantern Corps versus The Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
The Guardians of the Universe
http://www.rogers-md.net/v/wallpapers/Green_Lantern_Corps.jpg

VS

Well Marvels Universal Guardians: The Celestial's (note all Celestial's no just the once on the picture.)
http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/celestials001.JPG

bigbran
No parallax, or ion, right?

draxx_tOfU
celestials by a mile....

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by bigbran
No parallax, or ion, right?
Well, they could combind their powers... So well, ok.

lilnutta12
all celestials - the one above all
definate win there

lightaxe
The picture isn't working man sad

But either way, I'm thinking Celestials for the win.

golem370
vs

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Celestials01.jpg

Superboy Prime
Just how powerful is TOAA?

Jesse7
Not very, since Exitar surpasses him, TOAA (celestial) is not the ruller of marvel, he/she is just the overall judge of the celestials.

Darth_Erebus
Celestials 10000000000/10000000000

charlemagne9746
Didn't Doomsday defeat a GL corps? Doomsday couldn't even defeat one celestial...lol. Odin can't even beat one Celestial. The Celestials take this easily.

Tron
Doomsday defeated a few GL's, not the entire corps.

DigiMark007
Add in the Guardians, not just the Corps, and this might be a fight.

But yeah, they still lose.

Mider999
no they dont lose the perfect example of all the GL's powers in one is parallax or Ion it just depends on who is using it Ion was not as strong as parallax yet iwth his mind he became stronger then parallax, celestials would lose if they all did combine there powers into a really resourceful being like kyle rayner or hal jordan

Priest
Celestials win this, there it at least 11 celstials known, their are race of beingings, so they may be more. One celestial would give the GL's problems. Celetials 10/10

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Jesse7
Not very, since Exitar surpasses him, TOAA (celestial) is not the ruller of marvel, he/she is just the overall judge of the celestials.

exitar does not surpass TOAA (celestial), he doesnt even surpass arishem the judge in eminence.....

Mider999
yeah he does he's the strongest celestial sept for maybe TOAA and the GL corps with brains behind them would win

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mider999
no they dont lose the perfect example of all the GL's powers in one is parallax or Ion it just depends on who is using it Ion was not as strong as parallax yet iwth his mind he became stronger then parallax, celestials would lose if they all did combine there powers into a really resourceful being like kyle rayner or hal jordan

Ion was more powerful than Parallax.

celestialdemon
Celestials FTW.

Mider999
he was but not cause he had more power he was more powerful cause of how he used the power

Darth Vegas
The Celestials take this.

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
The Celestials take this. A well thought out post, now let me counter that!
I agree!

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by bigbran
A well thought out post, now let me counter that!
I agree!

Not any less thought out than many of the posts in this thread.

guy222
Celestials FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.