Gen SFA VS Oro SF3 read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
From what I understood in canon gen and akumas fight was pretty equal
he even survive akumas instant hell murder akuma stopped when he realizied gen was sick

So if he wasn't sick could he take Oro?

shin_remy
No

Oro is second in the Sf universe

he is Top tier, he is second, he hangs with Akuma and Gill in class. Gen fought Akuma in Alpha. Akuma was there young and weak!! Gen is class 3. Ken is able to beat him and many others.

perhaps if he wasn't dead and ill and was able to train and get stronger. THEN it was a another story

Akuma is now WAY stronger then he was in Alpha. SF3 3S Akuma!! and Shin Akuma...

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
No

Oro is second in the Sf universe

he is Top tier, he is second, he hangs with Akuma and Gill in class. Gen fought Akuma in Alpha. Akuma was there young and weak!! Gen is class 3. Ken is able to beat him and many others.

perhaps if he wasn't dead and ill and was able to train and get stronger. THEN it was a another story

Akuma is now WAY stronger then he was in Alpha. SF3 3S Akuma!! and Shin Akuma...

Oro is not second, he's on par with gouki, they have not said who is stronger.

Kayne Archeron
Gen's got that long list of moves... but that slam special of Oro's makes mincemeat of just about anybody

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Gen's got that long list of moves... but that slam special of Oro's makes mincemeat of just about anybody

Kishi riki, it's his worst super art.

Kayne Archeron
it can be dodged, but not blocked, which is why i tend to use Kishi Riki the most of his specials... if Gen can pull off Shitenshu then follow up with Zanei though, then this will most likely go to him

Emperor Ashtar
it can be dodged, but not blocked, which is why i tend to use Kishi Riki the most of his specials... if Gen can pull off Shitenshu then follow up with Zanei though, then this will most likely go to him

Kishin riki sucks, There is nothing good about playing tag, and wasting an entire meter on it. I rather have a start up that will garuntee me 50% damage on my opponent. ( tengu stone) or even a full stun, and tengu unblockables.

Kayne Archeron
true, but it's still entertaining to watch

Emperor Ashtar
true, but it's still entertaining to watch

The lvl 3 is actually handy, but overall it's a very bad choice to pick.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Oro is not second, he's on par with gouki, they have not said who is stronger.

gouki's is the strongest street fighter. he fought Gill and defeated him and he is in the same class as gouki. He also fought Oro, but they both stopped.

They both respect each other. Still Capcom claimed that Gouki was the strongest SFer. Oro is second smokin'

Tha C-Master
Where is this?

Gouki
Where is what?

The-Judge
i cant imagine oro smashing an island?

Emperor Ashtar
gouki's is the strongest street fighter. he fought Gill and defeated him and he is in the same class as gouki. He also fought Oro, but they both stopped.

They both respect each other. Still Capcom claimed that Gouki was the strongest SFer. Oro is second smokin'

Shin remy stop making up stuff, first gill lost to ryu,then goouki?

shin_remy
euhm Gill lost from Gouki in SF 3 SECOND IMPACT CANON!!!

Gill resurected but Gouki walked away cause he tought he had won.

Emperor Ashtar
euhm Gill lost from Gouki in SF 3 SECOND IMPACT CANON!!!

Gill resurected but Gouki walked away cause he tought he had won.
No, that's not canon. he never met gouki, and that was shin gouki.

shin_remy
hahaha yes he did,

sorry I meant Shin Akuma wink my fault

shin_remy
Shin Akuma didn't had a hard time on Gill btw

Emperor Ashtar
Shin Akuma didn't had a hard time on Gill btw

Too bad it isn't canon, since gill never fought gouki.

shin_remy
yes they did

ORIGINAL Japanese CANON story line YES!!!

American did change it. soo tss Stop dissing, youre not the smartest around here.

Emperor Ashtar
yes they did

ORIGINAL Japanese CANON story line YES!!!

American did change it. soo tss Stop dissing, youre not the smartest around here.

Just like you ryu claimed beat gill, original japanese storyline my butt.

shin_remy
haaa there IS a uncanon story where Ryu beated Gill and stayed barely alive,

and still there are many story's you don't know or old original ones so stop dissing people like youre the man around here

thank you smile

Emperor Ashtar
haaa there IS a uncanon story where Ryu beated Gill and stayed barely alive,

and still there are many story's you don't know or old original ones so stop dissing people like youre the man around here

thank you smile

I never said the story didn't exsist, but you claimed it was canon.

Kayne Archeron
anyway, bickering aside, i still think Kishin-Riki is the better special, if anything, the special w/ the green energy balls is the worst... unless you shoot 2 at the same time... weeee

Emperor Ashtar
anyway, bickering aside, i still think Kishin-Riki is the better special, if anything, the special w/ the green energy balls is the worst... unless you shoot 2 at the same time... weeee

You mean yagyou dama,that super allows for an infinite unblockable loop.

Gouki
Here we go again with this debate about him fighting Gill and winning. I thought I had made it clear that it never happened...

JacopeX
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Oro is not second, he's on par with gouki, they have not said who is stronger. sorry nut your wrong, In real comics he is up there with gouki, Gill and he is better than Ryu, Ken, chun li, and way better than dan

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by JacopeX
sorry nut your wrong, In real comics he is up there with gouki, Gill and he is better than Ryu, Ken, chun li, and way better than dan

Comics ain't caon.

Shin Yuurei-san
errhem to clear up the tension here lemme break the story down..Oro is referred to as a Sennin (a hermit/recluse who are said to gain mystical powers as a result from their meditation and seclusion) by Akuma during a bout between the two at the third World Warrior tournament. He also defeats Ryu in the same tournament, after which he declares that Ryu will be ready to fight him in another fifteen years. Oro possesses tremendous physical and spiritual prowess for a man of his (or any) age, and is capable of the execution of many strange (though vastly effective) fighting techniques. Oro sees Ryu as a potential successor to his form of martial arts, after he has mastered his current style. and by the way....as for the whole tengou stone thing it may kill gen but a tengou midareishi will DESTROY gen....think about it children

I AM YUUREI THE ONE WHO MASTERED THE SKILL...aka - ghost2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.