Ken vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
who wins shifty

I think Ken wins, due the fact that Terry has beaten Geese, so why shouldn't Ken do it to ? wink

what are your opinions ?

Blaxican Hydra
I think you love Ryu too much. I think me and him are having an affair, behind your back. no expression

But in all seriousness...

Who the hell is geese? Hes from SNK? I dont play SNK that much...

shin_remy
euh no i don't love Ryu in fact i hate him!! serious

Geese is from SNK

he is kinda like the M.Bison in SNK

Swe_Bum
Seriously... Geese is Powerful no expression

Superboy Prime
Weren't they supposed to fight in the comics? I remember someone posting scans about it...I want them!

Ahem.

Edit: Anyways on topic...Ken should be able to beat Geese IF and only IF he brings his A game.

shin_remy
that was I that wanted to post the scans

but i still haven't done it. sorry

i will do it later

Superboy Prime
I'll hold you to that, Remy.

shin_remy
scans are already on my computer

but i have to edit it. the scans are not done yet. sorry i cannot post it today. i'm going out about a few hours and i'm going to drink beer.

1 other thing about scans is this:

soooon do i have 2 very RARE comics on my computer

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Comic. that is Japanese. A different story line. Ken that wins the Tournament and fights Gill!!!!!!!!!

and...

Street Fighter EX, also Japanese, the art of sf 3 third strike fights between Kairi and Ryu!!!!

Superboy Prime
Awesome@Ken vs. Gill

Ken's the best! *Fangirl squeal*

in_love

brainchild81
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Who the hell is geese? Hes from SNK? I dont play SNK that much... Geese is one of the coolest bosses ever. Use that link for good art & here's Geese's wiki

Ken can beat him but Geese is still a bad@$$. Geese only lost to Terry because he underestimated him. Geese is very powerful and would have won otherwise. Those scans would go great here Remysmile Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Awesome@Ken vs. Gill

Ken's the best! *Fangirl squeal*

in_love I'd like to see scans of that one too

P-Geyser
Geese would still have lost to Terry no matter what....as for Ken vs Geese, I give it to Ken. Geese would give Ken a serious challenge and I think Ken will step up to the plate and take him out.

Swe_Bum
in fact i think geese wins erm

but im not siure

Kayne Archeron
Geese if he just counter-whores the whole match

Swe_Bum
yeah that is a good idea smile
Pretty annoying too

Emperor Ashtar
Geese, ken is no terry.

Swe_Bum
And those Block/Counter/Throws they are annoying yes stick out tongue

Remulous
ken

Swe_Bum
no

Remulous
if terry beat him ken can 2

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Geese, ken is no terry.

SNK disagrees with you.

batman

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
if terry beat him ken can 2

Hence why I said, terry is no ken.
Terry> ken.

Remulous
well I b leave differently,terry and ken r equal 2 me or maybe terry is slightly stonger but not enough 2 win the match,terry = ken.

Superboy Prime
SNK agrees with you.

Remulous
well if they agree its gotta b true seeing as how they created him,i actually remember something even wose,them saying guile is terrys equal.

Superboy Prime
WTF...Guile...Terry...

I'll now whoop Guile's ass in SVC:Chaos Lone Wolf style.

Emperor Ashtar
Ken rarely trains after the alpha series, that's why ryu was made official stronger.

Remulous
when did they say ryu was stonger than ken,although u cood kinda tell.and ken trains hard as hell,they just never show it.but he beat a guy in the championships in 30s.he also trains his mel and sean,he also paticipates in every us martial art tounament.he just has a life outside of fighting,unlike ryu.

Superboy Prime
He rarely trained before SF2. When he got Ryu's letter he started training again and has been training ever since.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He rarely trained before SF2. When he got Ryu's letter he started training again and has been training ever since.

I'm not saying he doesn't train at all, but, in comparison to ryu and terry.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He rarely trained before SF2. When he got Ryu's letter he started training again and has been training ever since. correct, and terry doesnt train as hard as u b leave,thus falling in love,playing video games,amoung other things,in fact terry doesnt even train any more he just fights when the oppertunity comes.due to the fact of horrible showings on playmores part.

Emperor Ashtar
correct, and terry doesnt train as hard as u b leave,thus falling in love,playing video games,amoung other things,in fact terry doesnt even train any more he just fights when the oppertunity comes.due to the fact of horrible showings on playmores part.

Terry didn't fall in love.

Kayne Archeron
Terry didn't fall in love.

er... wasn't Terry's enmity towards Geese started by Geese killing Terry's wife?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
er... wasn't Terry's enmity towards Geese started by Geese killing Terry's wife?

No, his father jeff bogard. where did you get his wife?

Kayne Archeron
probably another anime moment :P

shin_remy
Ken didn't train much after sf2 when he beated Ryu and get married with Eliza...

anyway i believe Ken takes this

Tha C-Master
I believe Geese wins...

Remulous
No, his father jeff bogard. where did you get his wife? damn,thats right,the others were from the non canon OVAs,i still stand by what i said thoe,terry doesnt train much any more and ken can still take geese

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Geese would still have lost to Terry no matter what Doubtful, but then again we'll never know. Geese should still be alive though, so should Rugal. SNK kills off it's best characters while the worst (Ryo, Ash) live on.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
Doubtful, but then again we'll never know. Geese should still be alive though, so should Rugal. SNK kills off it's best characters while the worst (Ryo, Ash) live on.

Terry beat geese already, what are people talking about?

Remulous
Doubtful, but then again we'll never know. Geese should still be alive though, so should Rugal. SNK kills off it's best characters while the worst (Ryo, Ash) live on. u got that right,damn u gaymore!

SaTsuJiN
I dont think terry would have developed the Power Stream if he was just sitting on his ass playing video games... meanwhile kens newest move (shippu jinrai kyaku) is like 3 to 5 years old

Remulous
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I dont think terry would have developed the Power Stream if he was just sitting on his ass playing video games... meanwhile kens newest move (shippu jinrai kyaku) is like 3 to 5 years old its been nearly a decade and hes only got 1 new move i mean thats better than ken but c'mon,snk spends 2 much time on the other characters than on the ones that really count, like terry

shin_remy
snk spends 2 much time on the other characters than on the ones that really count, like terry

100% true

Remulous
they should just make a new fatal fury

Kayne Archeron

Emperor Ashtar

I've been waiting for a sequel to mark of garou forever.

Remulous
I've been waiting for a sequel to mark of garou forever. dont get your hopes up,i doubt theyll make a new SF either, 2d fighters just r'nt popular any more acording to most video game companies

SaTsuJiN
I want doa 4 / soul calibur 3 quality models

shin_remy
i want a SF 3 3S VERSUS Arcade machine and i also want SF 4 but that's never gonna happen

Swe_Bum
Hmmm...

Remulous
this may sound strange but ide like it 2 have the best 2d graphics,i dont really like 3d fighters.

SaTsuJiN
guilty gear has, by far, the best hand drawn sprites I've ever seen

Originally posted by shin_remy
i want a SF 3 3S VERSUS Arcade machine and i also want SF 4 but that's never gonna happen

lol.. theres a far better chance of getting high quality 3d models then there is of hearing news about SF4

shin_remy

theres a far better chance of getting high quality 3d models then there is of hearing news about SF4

yeah that is true ^_^ capcom is too lazy wink

Remulous
SF3s has the best 2d animation than any other 2d game,the hadouken has 14 frames!I never get tired of that game.

shin_remy
100% true

sf 3 3s has the best animations ever.

and about guilty gear.... yes better graphics but not better animations :P

Superboy Prime
Third Strike is awesome. If only Live Arcade would have it some day...

Remulous
i dont know why they woodnt make a new SF,i mean their hasnt been an unsucsessful SF even now with all this compilation crap its still doing good and snk play more is wasting all their money on these KOFs,they should try 2 use the money 2 revive their other,older franchises.like FATAL FURRY!!!

SaTsuJiN
SF3s has the best 2d animation than any other 2d game,the hadouken has 14 frames!I never get tired of that game.

it has 30 frames.. the older SF's had lower

animation yes.. but it looks pixely as hell

Remulous
it has 30 frames.. the older SF's had lower

animation yes.. but it looks pixely as hell even better,were u talking about 3s hadouken,if so that thing wasnt pixely 3s was perfect,now cvs2 was pixely.

brainchild81
How 'bout those scans Remy?

shin_remy
is coming today about some hours

brainchild81
Cool. Thanx man!

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
is coming today about some hours HELL YEAH!!!

Emperor Ashtar
Guilty Gear, and Hokuto No Ken are the best looking 2d fighters.

Remulous
Guilty Gear, and Hokuto No Ken are the best looking 2d fighters. GG XX and 3s is the best in my oppinion.

the Darkone
Ken wins, in SVC: Chaos comic Ken wa about open a can of whoop ass on Geese, Ken stright out called him an fool to use the ramapage technique. Ken was all over geese, if it wan't for mars people Geese would have died early, real early.

brainchild81
smile Remy is just about to post that fight................................

Superboy Prime
droolio

2D_MASTER
its been nearly a decade and hes only got 1 new move i mean thats better than ken but c'mon,snk spends 2 much time on the other characters than on the ones that really count, like terry

Erm hes had Plenty of new moves. Obviously you dont know sh@t about Terry. Hes had Power Force ( which is the orginal version of Rock's shinning kunckle), power stream (KOF 2003), and Buster wolf, and even learned Geeses DEADLY RAVE (renamed rising beat). So No Terry is no slacker. Get your facts right.

brainchild81
Rising beat sounds corny. Only Howards should have Deadly Rave type moves. I'm gonna write SNK an angry letter smile

2D_MASTER
Rising beat sounds corny. Only Howards should have Deadly Rave type moves. I'm gonna write SNK an angry letter smile

Sounds cheesy. but looks awesome. Instead of a weak power blast from Geese's palms, the screen turned black for a second and Terry does a Buster wolf right in your face. I actually think that the move kicks as. I like playing SVC for that reason. PLus that move will be in KOF MI 2. Ohhh yeahhh....

brainchild81
I'm gonna quote & respond to that in the Ken/Terry thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.