Omega(Thanos creation) vs Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_1971
Who wins?

Thanos_THOTU
Omega for the Win, No doubt... He was above or equal to Galactus.

Thanos_THOTU
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/thanosi3.jpg

Picture of Omega.

Thanos_1971
Holy shit...how did you scan that on here that fast.?

Thanos_THOTU
Omega takes Odin 10,1/10

lilnutta12
omega sneezes and rips apart odins molecules

darthgoober
Omega without breaking a sweat. He was supposed to be twice as strong as Galactus. Now if that meant Galactus at half strength, Omega would be as powerful as Eternity(because Galactus at full power is about as strong as Eternity), so Odin has no chance.

charlemagne9746
I agree...Omega would win.

galan7777777
wasnt their something about omega that made it unstable or something to that degree? it obviously was destroyed for a reason

Superboy Prime
Where can I find info on Omega? Couldn't find any in WIki.

Inhuman
Thanos didnt give it the gift of speech. So it couldnt comunicate.
Also the way he was destroyed was PIS, because of Omegas power level. The whole omega stroy was iffy to me erm

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thanos didnt give it the gift of speech. So it couldnt comunicate.
Also the way he was destroyed was PIS, because of Omegas power level. The whole omega stroy was iffy to me erm how was he destroyed again? i cant remember

Superboy Prime
Couldn't he just communicate telephatically?

BS I say.

Thanos_THOTU
This discussion musnt continue any futher, the victory is clear.

General Kon-El
Omega takes it with ease. It took Adam Warlock, THanos, Strange, and Genis to battle Omega. And they still couldn't do it

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Where can I find info on Omega? Couldn't find any in WIki. Thanos respect thread. 2nd page.

galan7777777
how was omega finally beaten?

Inhuman
Originally posted by galan7777777
how was omega finally beaten?

The planet he was on got blow to bits. As powerfull as he was I dont see why that would kill him erm

Yea he could of i guess, but he didnt. The whole story on omega was kinda strange.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
The planet he was on got blow to bits. As powerfull as he was I dont see why that would kill him erm

Yea he could of i guess, but he didnt. The whole story on omega was kinda strange. so a being more powerful then galactus was destroyed when a single planet was blown up? thats gotta be the dumbest story line ive heard.... if thats true then he definatley wasnt as powerful or certainly as durable as beings like galactus and thanos

bigbran
Actually the entire thanos armada, attacked it, and they also blew up the planet, do you realize how big thanos's armada is?
They could see the destruction from earth.

And theres also rumors that he ate a poisoned planet.

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Actually the entire thanos armada, attacked it, and they also blew up the planet, do you realize how big thanos's armada is?

And theres also rumors that he ate a poisoned planet. well thats a little better then

Inhuman
Originally posted by bigbran

And theres also rumors that he ate a poisoned planet.

Yea i knew i forgot something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.