Wildcats vs X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
x men are

cyclops
gambit
wolverine
psylocke
colossus
jean
rogue

golem370
Maul beats the team

Deathstroke
could you list the Wildcats team?

endrict
spartan
maul
warblade
grifter
void
zealot
voodoo

Rols
Void and Spartan merges and beats all X-men.

rotiart
Grifter shoots them all up. Zealot cuts em up. nah. just grifter.

MJOILNIR
Maul gets to big thus getting to stupid, trips falls and crushes them all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by endrict
x men are

cyclops
gambit
wolverine
psylocke
colossus
jean
rogue

Spartan Beats Cyclops
Gambit beats Grifter
Warblad looses to Wolverine
Zealot beats the pants off of Psylock
Maul goes crazy trying to get big enough to beat Colossus, looses by insanity
Jean Grey Looses badly to void
and Rogue beats voodoo silly.

Leaving Spartan,zealot, and Void vs. Gambit,Wolverine,Colossus, and Rogue.

Zealot takes on Wolverine while Void takes Rogue and Gambit. Colossus takes Spartan. Zealot looses to Wolverine after a loooong fight. Void beats Rogue and Gambit in less than 3 minutes. Colossus beats spartan and the fight is left up to Wolvie and Colossus against Void. Guess who wins? Ur right. Void turns Colossus into crushed steal and skins Wolvie and takes the bones home as a souvenir.

rotiart
Hell no does gambit beat grifter. Grifter picks him off with his guns from a half mile away.

Warblade is living metal. Wolverine is an incredible fast healing faster. Technically neither would end up hurting the other. Tie

Spartan vs. Cyclops. Its basically Ironman vs. Cyclops.... poor poor cyclops...

Zealot beats Psylocke as far as ninjitsu goes... but not with her 2x tk power. Psylocke would beat Zealot... but not because of her swordskills.

Maul goes braindead getting huge and strong. Colossus bashes Mauls knee in, as Maul doesn't have an super fast healing factor like hulk...

Jean Grey. (not phoenix) would lose to Void. Jean Grey Phoenix... would probably beat void. But its jean so jean loses.

overall the wildcats take it.

Wolverine2006
I am a Wild C.A.T.'s fan but I think overall the x-men shuld take it.

Cyclops blasts Zealot, voodoo and Grifter in the beginning.
Wolverine beats Warblade.
Maul gets too mindless and then Colossus rips his head off.
Void beats Jean Grey.
Then the X-men go bloodlust and take Spartan and Void apart.

X-MEN WIN!!!

rotiart
Spartan is basically Iron Man. He's a buff android.. and would probably take half the team by himself.

Wolverine2006
I know who he is...but he wuld not be able to take half the team. Colossus culd hold him while Wolverine decapitated him.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I know who he is...but he wuld not be able to take half the team. Colossus culd hold him while Wolverine decapitated him.

rotiart
Hold him? Spartan flies... has energy blasts from his hands... is incredibly strong... he went toe to toe with fairchild. When he was merged with void he was 10x stronger and more durable... on the likes of mr. majestic.

if all else fails spartan merges with void.. and you have a superman level character thats an android... and therefore immune to telepathy.

Wolverine2006
Then Colossus throws Wolverine at 300 mph at him...goodbye Spartan.

celestialdemon
Electronics are highly susceptible to telekinesis. Does Spartan have any kind of resistance to that? If he doesn't, then Jean and Psylocke would have a field day with him.

Rols
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=/79d8scd&.dnm=509cscd.jpg&.src=ph
What Spartan combined w/ Void can do and this just brute force... there's Time shifting and Realty altering, Void can do this..

Quick Freeze
Part 2 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread: SenorCage's fights!

I'm bumping OR creating threads if they haven't already be created. There are already 3 X-men vs Wild C.A.T.'s threads so in the interest of not flooding the forum I decided to bump what appeared to be the closest/most interesting match in terms of lineups. If Senor wants to alter the lineups at his discretion in a new thread that is obviously his prerogative.

Here, I think our former WildStorm friends have the edge, though I'm not clear on Jean's current power levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.