Wonder Woman Runs the guantlet against marvel's Good Girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW has her bracelets, Lasso, sword, tiara, and Sandle's

List of WW's powers and abilities:
Bracelet's deflect any known projectile as well as form unbreakable force shield when crossed.

Lasso can command, break tp holds, illusions ect. WW also has these same abilities and is immune to illusions, resistant to high tp, and can see the "truth" at all times.

The Sword of hesphestious can carve electrons from atoms and cut superman with the slightest touch.

The Sandles of herme's grant her the ability to teleport and dimension hop if needed.

She also has a1 lvl strength, high resistance to injury, fast enough to keep up with jesse quick and Superman, can draw on the earth to amp her strength even more and give her a healing factor. She also has tp communication with animals and can generally get them to do her wishes. She is resistant to extreme heat and cold. She has super human hearing and sight senses and is one of the best hand to hand fighters in the DCU. Can she get thru the guantlet of Marvelous Maiden's?
1. Black Widow
2. Spider Woman
3.Moonstone
4.Storm
5.Valkyrie
6.Rogue
7.She-Hulk
8.Invisable Woman
9. xenith
10.Sersi
11.Power Princess
12.Nova The herald

Draco69
Who's Xenith...?

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
Who's Xenith...?
Gladiator's cousin? She's the Imperial Guard version of Supergirl I believe.

Draco69
Ah. Can't really judge since I don't know much about Xenith.

She definitely gets past Invisible Woman though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who's Xenith...?

Xenith has all of gladiators Strength and resistance to injury. She has been said to be able to wrestle Gladiator for fun. SHe does not have his speed or projectile powers. She does have flight and a high degree of invulnerability. She was able to lift the storm breaker hammer thru pure strength alone.

Validus
According to bios shes only Class 75 so WW should top her.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Xenith has all of gladiators Strength and resistance to injury. She has been said to be able to wrestle Gladiator for fun. SHe does not have his speed or projectile powers. She does have flight and a high degree of invulnerability. She was able to lift the storm breaker hammer thru pure strength alone.
Lifting Stormbreaker through sheer strength is more bad writing than it is a feat.

lilnutta12
if glads in brute strength beats supes and then xenith can

i hear good things about glads - same with supes

but i prefer glads

Darth_Erebus
Sersi should be last on the list. Any since she isn't, WW stops at 10.

H. S. 6
Stops at Sersi, I'd say.

Draco69
Matter manipulation usually does zilch to Wonder Woman. Circe once transformed an entire island into a flock of pidgeons just to spite Luthor. She's tried to change WW into something like a piece of plastic but she can't because WW's connection to the truth prevents it.

So Sersi is gonna have to rely on her other powers. Telepathy won't help either.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Validus
Lifting Stormbreaker through sheer strength is more bad writing than it is a feat.

I was about to say that.

batdude123
Originally posted by lilnutta12
if glads in brute strength beats supes and then xenith can

But Glads isn't stronger than Supes.

charlemagne9746
I think WW could take Circe after a hell of a showdown. She might not be able to beat Circe every time....but, WW is capable of winning. I think WW may have a shot at beating Nova too. WW probably stops at 10...but, she has a decent chance of finishing the gauntlet in my opinion.

Fanboy

Darth_Erebus
Matter manipulation usually does zilch to Wonder Woman. Circe once transformed an entire island into a flock of pidgeons just to spite Luthor. She's tried to change WW into something like a piece of plastic but she can't because WW's connection to the truth prevents it.

So Sersi is gonna have to rely on her other powers. Telepathy won't help either.

You said matter manipulation usually doesn't effect WW. There's no guarentee that it won't this time. Sersi can also manipulate energy as well, and cosmic energy at that. She can amp her strength to be able to KO the likes of immortal Herc with one punch, I don't se why she can't do the same to WW. A good opponent for Sersi would be Silver Surfer, WW loses 10/10 against her.

juggernaut66666
stops at sersi

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
You said matter manipulation usually doesn't effect WW. There's no guarentee that it won't this time. Sersi can also manipulate energy as well, and cosmic energy at that. She can amp her strength to be able to KO the likes of immortal Herc with one punch, I don't se why she can't do the same to WW. A good opponent for Sersi would be Silver Surfer, WW loses 10/10 against her.

Ur not giving WW enough credit. SHe certainly isn't Herc. She's faster than herc with better reflexes and his same strength or more. And Sersi is no where near as good a fight as WW. Circe has battled Gods, and she couldnt' transform WW. So Sersi isn't going to do that. she can transmute things around WW. Which would make a great battle. WW would beat Sersi at least 5/10. And the surfer outclasses Sersi and WW. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same thread as either of them. Not in a one on one.

The Pict
WW connection to the earth means nothing if we don't know where she is fighting

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Pict
WW connection to the earth means nothing if we don't know where she is fighting

She' doesn't loose her strength when she is away from Earth. She was able to fight a daxamite, barely, in her own series. She is able to draw upon the Earth for added strength should she need it. But to appease, we will say they are fighting on earth. That way Sersi has plenty of Matter and energy to play with.

The Pict
She' doesn't loose her strength when she is away from Earth. She was able to fight a daxamite, barely, in her own series. She is able to draw upon the Earth for added strength should she need it. But to appease, we will say they are fighting on earth. That way Sersi has plenty of Matter and energy to play with.

Ok sorry, I thought that she had to be on earth to utilise the connection, but i didn't say she lost all her strength.

Tassadar
1. Black Widow- maybe if Widow had prep and a sniper rifle she could pull off a win, but in a straight fight WW kills her 10/10
2. Spider Woman- not a chance in hell, Ww wins 10/10
3.Moonstone- Moonstone can generate black holes, so WW only wins 8/10
4.Storm- Screw the crossovers, Storm<<<<Zeus, and WW can take hits from Zeus, WW 10/10
5.Valkyrie- Valks a watered down WW, guess who wins?
6.Rogue- WW wins 9.5/10
7.She-Hulk- WW wins9/10
8.Invisable Woman- WW wins 7.5/10, fight depends on how creative IW gets before getting her brains spewed across the floor
9. xenith- WW wins 8.5/10
10.Sersi- Stalemate
11.Power Princess- stalmate
12.Nova The herald- Nova.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
1. Black Widow- maybe if Widow had prep and a sniper rifle she could pull off a win, but in a straight fight WW kills her 10/10
2. Spider Woman- not a chance in hell, Ww wins 10/10
3.Moonstone- Moonstone can generate black holes, so WW only wins 8/10
4.Storm- Screw the crossovers, Storm<<<<Zeus, and WW can take hits from Zeus, WW 10/10
5.Valkyrie- Valks a watered down WW, guess who wins?
6.Rogue- WW wins 9.5/10
7.She-Hulk- WW wins9/10
8.Invisable Woman- WW wins 7.5/10, fight depends on how creative IW gets before getting her brains spewed across the floor
9. xenith- WW wins 8.5/10
10.Sersi- Stalemate
11.Power Princess- stalmate
12.Nova The herald- Nova.

I never really knew how powerful Nova was. I thought that she may have been a mate for Surfer. I dont' have many issues with her in them.

Grimm22
Defeats IW because of her speed.

Then stops at Sersi

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Validus
Gladiator's cousin? She's the Imperial Guard version of Supergirl I believe. So now they're biting off of Supergirl too huh? Does she have a purple mohawk? shifty

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
But Glads isn't stronger than Supes.
His best showings say otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
His best showings say otherwise.

I"m in agreement. Gladiator can do anything he thinks he can. Superman has an upper limit. I dont 'know what it is as DC bricks seem to have no limit. lol. But in theory, Glads powers make him have the capacity for instantaneous infinite strength. All the other bricks I know have to build up to that type of power.

MJOILNIR
Id also say stops ay Sersi. She has a lot more powers than just matter manipulation. She can amp her abilities, control cosmic energy ect. I dont think she's gonna stomp WW but Id say she can take 7/10 from her. I would like to know just how far Sersi could amp her abilities. She did one shot knockout Herc. Plenty of big bricks have never been able to do that. If this fight is in the marvel universe WW may not be so protected as she is in DC as well. Sersi may be able to affect her molecules in the Marvel universe. Also marvel Sersi and DC Cerci probably have slightly different powersets. Sersi may be able to do things Cerci cant do and vice versa.

celestialdemon
I'd have her stop at Sersi as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'd have her stop at Sersi as well.

So then we are saying Circe can stalemate Thor as well? cuz WW is basically a girl Thor.

D-Block
So then we are saying Circe can stalemate Thor as well? cuz WW is basically a girl Thor.

No she's not

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
No she's not

What other character in comics besides the thor clones, so closely resemble thor's semi devine heritage, powers, weapons, and warrior attitude?

ExodusCloak
What other character in comics besides the thor clones, so closely resemble thor's semi devine heritage, powers, weapons, and warrior attitude?

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thor_Girl

Eh.. I was going to say Thor Girl but I just noticed the " clones" part...

AbelAnderson
Stops at Sersi.

Genii96
How good is WW tp resistance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.