Mirror Master vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

lilnutta12
iron man ends u trapped inside his own home - he gets sent through a mirro and then millions of endless portals freak his mind till the point were he cracks

Black Adam
Iron man's armor is shiny and reflective........

lilnutta12
oooh yh - his light turtle waxed armour breaks the madness in his brain along with the mirrors

Grimm22
MM stabs Tony through his own helmet big grin

guy222
MM

Black Adam
Still MM, and I can't wait for Johns to start writing the Rogues again.

shiv
MM.

Darth Martin
Mirror Master puts Tony Stark in a whole other dimension.

Innerhype
So Mirror Master wins by BFR?

psycho gundam
tony stark pays mirror master to f*** off. money for the win evil face

Black Adam
Originally posted by Innerhype
So Mirror Master wins by BFR?

he can just hit with the mirror gun and smash him to pieces..

or like grimm said, kill him trough it.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Mirror Master puts Tony Stark in a whole other dimension. That's sort of his power. cool

pr1983
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tony stark pays mirror master to f*** off. money for the win evil face

i like this one... Master still has his coke habit doesnt he?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by pr1983
i like this one... Master still has his coke habit doesnt he?

*Nods*, and he used to get the shit kicked out of him by Cold for doing it. However, Countdown sort of ignored that history and Cold allows the rogues to do drugs.

pr1983
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*Nods*, and he used to get the shit kicked out of him by Cold for doing it. However, Countdown sort of ignored that history and Cold allows the rogues to do drugs.

dini's fault?

Black Adam

cold sort of wasn't there at the party. What he doesn't know won't hurt him...or the them in this case.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
cold sort of wasn't there at the party. What he doesn't know won't hurt him...or the them in this case.

I was actually thinking of the time they took over the diner, but I just looked back and they wern't doing drugs then.

pr1983
I was actually thinking of the time they took over the diner, but I just looked back and they wern't doing drugs then.

you mislead me? shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.