Anti Moniter vs. Dark Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Standard match. Who wins?

General Kon-El
Anti-Monitor. I think Phoenix is just plain overrated. Why doesn't someone just open up a PHoenix respect thread?

batdude123
Pheonix is VERY overated. Especially be *coughGALACTICSTORMcough*. AM ftw.

Basti0n
LOL you guys just have to get over it, marvel made her powerfull.

she would kill Anti monitor without even trying, and before you say it I am a huge antimonitor fan, Crisis is the best DC storyline ever.

Phoenix would just burn him away.

batdude123
Originally posted by Basti0n
LOL you guys just have to get over it, marvel made her powerfull.

she would kill Anti monitor without even trying, and before you say it I am a huge antimonitor fan, Crisis is the best DC storyline ever.

Phoenix would just burn him away.

She's universal level in power. I'm not saying she's not powerful, it's just that she's overamped on these forums thanks to GS. She isn't multiversal in power, and there hasn't been ANY on panel feats to suggest so. Anti-Monitor ftw.

bigbran
Even if she was multiversal, she still doesn't compare to AM.
AM 101010101000012/10

Basti0n
The phoenix can, in "x-men 154" she held the entire universe in her hand.

and in "x-men forever" it was reveal her powers are without limit.

She can destory whole universes if she wishes. and she never stops and always comes back.

sorry Phoenix is beyond the Anti-Monitors power.

batdude123

She can destory whole universes if she wishes. and she never stops and always comes back.

sorry Phoenix is beyond the Anti-Monitors power.

That's nothing Anti-Monitor can't do. Again, no proof she's like the LT in power.

And don't pull the "her powers are limitless" trick. Do you know how many characters have that for their power description? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran

sorry Phoenix is beyond the Anti-Monitors power. Whatever, but if that's the case, then, hulk is stronger than anyone, superman, is equaly as strong, sentry stalemated galactus, king hyperion killed galactus,
the point is until we see proof, then we can't make the assumptions.

Oh, sorry, I'm wrong Am fought almost everyone in the multiverse, while the Phoenix force got beaten by a team of X-men.
Way beyond Am!!!!!!!

rotiart
What he said!

General Kon-El
Originally posted by bigbran
Whatever, but if that's the case, then, hulk is stronger than anyone, superman, is equaly as strong, sentry stalemated galactus, king hyperion killed galactus,
the point is until we see proof, then we can't make the assumptions.

Oh, sorry, I'm wrong Am fought almost everyone in the multiverse, while the Phoenix force got beaten by a team of X-men.
Way beyond Am!!!!!!! you're my hero

General Kon-El
But to add to him, Spider-Man beat Thunderstrike, THor scared Galactus, Thor beat the living crap out of Exitar, Strange beat Galactus,

Venom can beat Spider-Man who beat firelord whos herald level. since SPider-man beat Thunderstrike who once messed with Thor who scared Galactus who pwns pretty much everyone. That means Venom > Galactus

Basti0n
Guys read

x-men 154

and the mini- series X-men Forever.

Its not my fault Marvel made her like that.

And she let her self be defeated to save the x-men. shes never actually been defeated without allowing it.

Anti Monitor was defeated by a justice league team, they channelled their power into the female Dr Light and she shot him with one big blast then superman prime killed him

I never said Phoenix was on the same power level as the Living Tribunal. In fact in another fourm I argued that very point. But the Anti-monitor is very mortal and can live only once, where as Phoenix just keeps comming back. not only could she destory the Anti-Monitor and what ever planet hes on, she could destory the universe hes in at the time.

Its in the issues, its not my opinion, its how Marvel decided to make her.

bigbran
Originally posted by General Kon-El
But to add to him, Spider-Man beat Thunderstrike, THor scared Galactus, Thor beat the living crap out of Exitar, Strange beat Galactus,

Venom can beat Spider-Man who beat firelord whos herald level. since SPider-man beat Thunderstrike who once messed with Thor who scared Galactus who pwns pretty much everyone. That means Venom > Galactus Yup, I was just going through the ones on the top of my head.

Juntai
Guys read

x-men 154

And she let her self be defeated to save the x-men. shes never actually been defeated without allowing it.

Anti Monitor was defeated by a justice league team, they channelled their power into the female Dr Light and she shot him with one big blast then superman prime killed him

I never said Phoenix was on the same power level as the Living Tribunal. In fact in another fourm I argued that very point. But the Anti-monitor is very mortal and can live only once, where as Phoenix just keeps comming back. not only could she destory the Anti-Monitor and what ever planet hes on, she could destory the universe hes in at the time.

Its in the issues, its not my opinion, its how Marvel decided to make her. Huh?

I think you need to read Crisis again.
Judging from your post, you didn't comprehend any of it or the characters involved in it.

Basti0n
I think its stupid they made her like that myself, but the facts are the facts.

bigbran
Guys read

x-men 154

Its in the issues, its not my opinion, its how Marvel decided to make her. Thats how marvel made her? Marvel also made her get defeated by the shiar, x-men, x-men, x-men yet again.
And why would the Phoenix force let her self get defeated by the x-men?
No, she doesn't let herself get defeated, why would the whole fiorce let itself get defeated?
Thats how marvel made her, marvel also made bone claw wolverine cut thanos. Thanos doesn't get defeated all the time, and then one overwrote character cuts the shit out of him? really? some things are pis, soem aren't, but your using one thing that was said as your main arguement?
And marvel makes phoenix get beaten everytime, marvel didn't do anything wrong, it's you using one word bubble as evidence.
And Phoenix only healed one orphan universe, not destroyed, not made.

And to AM...
Am was beaten by a fully backed spectre, a little more than the X-MEN!!!! And he was defeated by darkseid tech, but wait, he wasn't defeated yet, no superman finished him off, when AM:
couldn't really fight back at the time.
was severly weakened.
you get the point.
Am, was destroying everything, universes, hell he was going on the multiverse until an amped spectre reared his head.
So no, phoenix isn't comparable in AM in any shape or form.

Basti0n
Okay im looking at Crisis right now.

how they defeated him was focusing power intot he female Dr Light, she shoots him they think hes dead he comes back as a lving fireball and superman prime hits him and he blows apart. read the issue. I go by whats in the issues.

bigbran
I think its stupid they made her like that myself, but the facts are the facts. No, that's how you think of her! Marvel made galactus a huge jobber, but we still reguard him as higher than basically anyone in 616.(not ounting abstracts.)
Theres a difference between written and just plain overated. what do you think your doing right now?

Basti0n
LOL

why dont you actually read the comics

In the Dark Phoenix Saga, nothing they coudl do could stop her.

she activated a device on the moon and allowed her self to be killed.

In x-men 154. you ever actually read it? She holds the entire 616 universe in her hands. she can burn it all away if she chooses. Thats actually the purpose of the Phoenix, to burn away whats it feels doesnt work.

Name an issue where she is defeated without allowing it and we'll see.

In Crisis on Infinate Earths 12# Dr Light blasts him he falls over, they think hes dead he gets back up and Superman prime punches him and kills him.

Go by the issues not your own opinion

bigbran
LOL

In x-men 154. you ever actually read it? She holds the entire 616 universe in her hands. she can burn it all away if she chooses. Thats actually the purpose of the Phoenix, to burn away whats it feels doesnt work.

In Crisis on Infinate Earths 12# Dr Light blasts him he falls over, they think hes dead he gets back up and Superman prime punches him and kills him.

Go by the issues not your own opinion Nothing? or the x-men and shiar?
No she actually held an orphan universe into her hands, and healed it.

I'de name an issue but you would say she was holding back, theres scans where the phoenix force gets driven back by a sissy x-men team.
Thats not the purpose of the phoenix, she not a destroyer, thats her other half.
No body gets beaten about 10 times, and eery tie they wanted to be beaten.
And your obviosly bias towards Am, or your just plain overating phoenix, you decide!

Creshosk
Dark Phoenix is just a mortal shell, and avatar of the phoenix force who yes was quite limited to the 616 universe.

Hmm... she's powerful, but in this fight I see AM taking it.

Creshosk
LOL

Go by the issues not your own opinion That wasn't Dark Phoenix. That was the phoenix force's white crown avatar in the core of cration.

Basti0n
So? if Dark Phoenix IS defeated she becomes the white crown form. its all the same thing, if he did somehow manage to take our Dark Phoenix she would ascend to her white crown stage and wipe him out.

Go by the issues. not the fact that you hate the phoenix the way Marvel made her.

And no Anti-monitor is my fave villian in DC, I have his action figure on my desk.

The phoenix cannot ever be permanently destoryed. Anti-monitor was.

Just look at it objectively

Basti0n
adn they have only faced the Dark Phoenix 4 times

1) The Dark Phoenix Saga
2) From the Ashes
3) X-men vs Teen titans
4) Phoenix Endsong

and In none of these cases did they defeat her without her allowing it.

and in X-men 154# when she holds the 616 universe in her hands and they reveal the purpose of the Phoenix is to burn away what doesnt work, she looks closer to Dark Phoenix in appearance.

Anti-Monitor was strong. bu not the most powerful, Parallax would beat him simply by ereasing him from time.

Just read Crisis #12

go by the issues not opinion to back it up.

bigbran
So? if Dark Phoenix IS defeated she becomes the white crown form. its all the same thing, if he did somehow manage to take our Dark Phoenix she would ascend to her white crown stage and wipe him out.

Go by the issues. not the fact that you hate the phoenix the way Marvel made her.

And no Anti-monitor is my fave villian in DC, I have his action figure on my desk.

The phoenix cannot ever be permanently destoryed. Anti-monitor was.

Just look at it objectively Oh, I know when I've been beaten. Damn I wish I thought of that before.
Well, then heres my arguement.
It's not my fault DC made Anti-moniter, a reality destroyer, that can take on a seriously pissed off Spectre.
Every bad character gets defeated, are you seriously going to use that?!?!?!?
and ah, but Phoenix can be destroyed! Just not permantly!
You don't have to kill a character to win a fight.

Basti0n
Spectre could beat her

Parallax could hold her off for awhile.

Extant could run away from her into the time line

but Anti monitor has no way to beat her, she;ll just come back.

Juntai
adn they have only faced the Dark Phoenix 4 times

1) The Dark Phoenix Saga
2) From the Ashes
3) X-men vs Teen titans
4) Phoenix Endsong

and In none of these cases did they defeat her without her allowing it.

and in X-men 154# when she holds the 616 universe in her hands and they reveal the purpose of the Phoenix is to burn away what doesnt work, she looks closer to Dark Phoenix in appearance.

Anti-Monitor was strong. bu not the most powerful, Parallax would beat him simply by ereasing him from time.

Just read Crisis #12

go by the issues not opinion to back it up. Number 3 is not a canon comic.

It took Spectre to cause Anti-Monitor's defeat. The heros would never have been able to alone.

bigbran
Spectre could beat her

Parallax could hold her off for awhile.

Extant could run away from her into the time line

but Anti monitor has no way to beat her, she;ll just come back. What are you talking about? Phoenix doesn't cum back in the blink of an eye.
But you beat me with your amazing " it's not my fault marvel made her that way!"
Since that is the best defense I have ever heard, I'm going to post somewhere else.
scared

Creshosk
So? if Dark Phoenix IS defeated she becomes the white crown form. And that would end this hypothetical fight with Aniti-monitor defeating Dark Phoenix.

its all the same thing, Different avatars are basically different characters, with different powers and different limitations.

We are discussing the Dark Phoenix avatar of the Phoenix Force. Not the Phoenix Force, nor the White Crown avatar of the phoenix force.

if he did somehow manage to take our Dark Phoenix she would ascend to her white crown stage and wipe him out. Not in this fight she wouldn't. once defeated the fight is over.

Go by the issues. not the fact that you hate the phoenix the way Marvel made her.YES! SCORE!

Now I've been accused of being a GS prodigy AND a Phoenix hater... I am now a neutral on the subject.

And no Anti-monitor is my fave villian in DC, I have his action figure on my desk. Never said you don't like him.

The phoenix cannot ever be permanently destoryed. Correct. Because its the energy source by which TOAA makes stuff... Though people confuse the energy source with quite a number of the physical representations of it.

Anti-monitor was. Phoenix force is not being discussedi n this fight.

Just look at it objectively I am...

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
Number 3 is not a canon comic.

It took Spectre to cause Anti-Monitor's defeat. The heros would never have been able to alone. Already said this, but it was ignored.

Basti0n
lol you act like im making it this way on purpose.

I go by what happens in the issues, grow up.

Basti0n
Just go by what happens in the issues and only that.

Creshosk

I go by what happens in the issues, grow up. Unfortunatly you're not blancing this with the rules of the forum and other rules of the Marvelverse.

The Dark Phoenix avatar was killed by a shi'ar laser bolt when it was time for the avatar to return.

Draco69
Simple Answer:

Pre-Morrison Retcon: Anti-Monitor in a curbstomp.

Post-Morrison Retcon: The one with a crown...

Juntai
Originally posted by Creshosk
Unfortunatly you're not blancing this with the rules of the forum and other rules of the Marvelverse.

The Dark Phoenix avatar was killed by a shi'ar laser bolt when it was time for the avatar to return. Meanwhile it took Spectre destroying and recreating the multiverse to begin the downfall of Anti-Monitor. Next time we saw him, he was weakened to the point where defeat was possible, whereas before, he was walking through characters that could destroy universes with ease.

Basti0n
Read X-Men 154#

and

X-men Forever

then we'll talk

bigbran

I go by what happens in the issues, grow up. Grow up, why?
why, because you say so!
Fine I might as well take your advice and grow up!

And you are making it this way on purpose!! What does, its not my fault marvel made her this way on purpose supposed to do?
I too go by issues, but you go by one bubble, and the now famous, it's not my way... defense.

Your bringing it up, therefore you have been doing this on purpose.
You have copletely ignored that AM fought a Amped up Spectre, and the only thing you can do is say she can't be destroyed permantly.
And your also ignoring that darkseid used his apok tech to hurt Am, and then he got tooken out.

Basti0n
lol

Again Read

X-men 154#

and X-men Forever and you'll understand the scope of her power.

bigbran
lol

Again Read

X-men 154#

and X-men Forever and you'll understand the scope of her power. I know the scope of her power, and its nothing to a reality destroying, spectre fighting, guy.
Here I'll give you something I know you'll love.
Spite thread......closing.

Basti0n
its not spite lol its the ability to look at something objectively and go by the comic issues involved.

her power can destroy realites and burn away what doesnt work,

if you actually read those issues youd know that.

bigbran
its not spite lol its the ability to look at something objectively and go by the comic issues involved.

her power can destroy realites and burn away what doesnt work,

if you actually read those issues youd know that. And she can also be beaten by the shiar...

Basti0n
she never has been, name the issue where that happened.

batdude123
Pheonix gets beaten badly here, I don't care what "proof" her supporters DON'T have, she isn't multiversal in power like AM is.

Creshosk
We are not talking about any of the other avatars or even the force itself... 154 is irrealivant.

I already know what you're talking about.

It doesn't matter. We are talking about the DARK PHOENIX not any other incarnation.

Basti0n
LOL Dark Phoenix is just a form she chooses, its all the same thing.

LOL go by the comic issues nothing else, casue everything else is just opinion and hearsay

bigbran

LOL go by the comic issues nothing else, casue everything else is just opinion and hearsay No fighting a super pissed spectre isn't hearsay!

Basti0n
lol you still have to tell me where the shi-ar beat her.

And yes he fought the spectre and lost.

Phoenix, white crown Phoenix, Dark phoenix are all the samething.

Its like trying to say Goku and SSJ goku arent the same person.

bigbran

Its like trying to say Goku and SSJ goku arent the same person. cough?

Creshosk

LOL go by the comic issues nothing else, casue everything else is just opinion and hearsay Yeah. but guess what?

She's limited to that form for this fight.

Go by Ddark Phoenix's fights and nothign else...

Creshosk

Its like trying to say Goku and SSJ goku arent the same person. Phoenix white phoneix and dark phoenix are different incarnations...

Like Bone claw wolverine and adamantium wolverine.

Different incarnations. You are limited by the rules of the forum to only what was shown while she was Dark Phoenix.

Like in fights with Goku, the form specified is the form he'd be limited to.

If you say SSJ1 Goku you can't use any of his ssj2 or 3 feats... and I still hold that GT ain't cannon...

Basti0n
LOL and you still have yet to find me an issue where Dark Phoenix was beaten without it being her choice.

I watch Pokemon

Creshosk
LOL and you still have yet to find me an issue where Dark Phoenix was beaten without it being her choice. And you still haven't found an issue where Dark Phoenix did anything on a multiversal level.

Basti0n
X-men 154# she holds the universe in her hands, she couldve burned it away if she wished. she exists in all universes, thats pretty multiversal.

Read x-men 154# and X-men forever.

oh and when was it Dark Phoenix was defeated not by her choice again?

Anti- Monitor defeated.

Dark Phoenix never beaten unless she allowed it.

bigbran
X-men 154# she holds the universe in her hands, she couldve burned it away if she wished. she exists in all universes, thats pretty multiversal.

Anti- Monitor defeated.

Dark Phoenix never beaten unless she allowed it. What are you talking about?
Anti-moniter was defeated by high people.
when has dark phoenix fought anyone on the power that am did?
If because he was defeated means hes going to lose to everyone, then your not doing anything to defend phoenix are you?

batdude123

Anti- Monitor defeated.

Dark Phoenix never beaten unless she allowed it.

Yes, Anti-Monitor was defeated because the SPECTRE had to destroy and recreate the MULTIVERSE in order to slow him down.

And please, just stand down. You've been getting your ass kicked since the very first page.

I watch Pokemon

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, Anti-Monitor was defeated because the SPECTRE had to destroy and recreate the MULTIVERSE in order to slow him down.

And please, just stand down. You've been getting your ass kicked since the very first page. BASTI0N JUST GOT BATARANGED!!!!!111

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123

And please, just stand down. You've been getting your ass kicked since the very first page. He should get into an arguement with that Thanos w/ HOTU guy. Their arguement styles meld perfectly.

Creshosk
X-men 154# she holds the universe in her hands, she couldve burned it away if she wished. she exists in all universes, thats pretty multiversal. That wasn't her dark phoenix incarnation.

Read x-men 154# and X-men forever. That wasn't her dark phoenix incarnation.

Anti- Monitor defeated.

Dark Phoenix never beaten unless she allowed it. Sorry

you earned this:

http://gazuga.net/stuph/BULLSHIT-O-METER.gif

Basti0n
Actually no Im not,

Dark Phoenix has never been beaten by anyone unless she allowed it. She made galactus bow to her in excalibur. Eternity himself has reason to fear her power. The Livng Tibunal has even commented on her power although is is still greater.

Read x-men #154 and X-men forever. LOL until you do I just keep laughing and laughing.

Basti0n
Actaually in x-men 154# she looks and acts very Dark Phoenix like

bigbran
Actually no Im not,

Dark Phoenix has never been beaten by anyone unless she allowed it. She made galactus bow to her in excalibur. Eternity himself has reason to fear her power. The Livng Tibunal has even commented on her power although is is still greater.

Read x-men #154 and X-men forever. LOL until you do I just keep laughing and laughing. Not dark phoenix!

bigbran
Actaually in x-men 154# she looks and acts very Dark Phoenix like Doesn't mean she is.

Draco69
Not dark phoenix!

Maybe he's colorblind? I mean, if he can't tell the difference between a raging, homicidal sun-sucking nymphomaniac with a blood red costume and a compassionate, time-line healing saint in a white costume...

Basti0n
LOL Your thinking of Phoenix endsong, in X-men 154, her whole body is fire and shes weairng that black outfit.

Reading the issuse helps allot, trust me. LOL

And your a fool if you think I dont like Anti-montitor, I own the action figure, I own all 12 issues of Crisis, I bought the specical hardcover version wiht the alex ross painted cover.

I just face facts and look at it unbasied LOL

bigbran
LOL Your thinking of Phoenix endsong, in X-men 154, her whole body is fire and shes weairng that black outfit.

Reading the issuse helps allot, trust me. LOL

And your a fool if you think I dont like Anti-montitor, I own the action figure, I own all 12 issues of Crisis, I bought the specical hardcover version wiht the alex ross painted cover.

I just face facts and look at it unbasied LOL LOL.
you own the action figure!
I own x-23, whats your point.
LOL

Draco69
http://www.gangus.net/X2%20update/dark_phoenix.jpg

Above is Dark Phoenix.

She died after being shot with a laser...

Basti0n
she allowed herself to die to save the x-men re read the last chapter of the Dark Phoenix Saga and dont just skim through it this time. LOL She planned it all along, really read it this time.

LOL LMAO.

bigbran
she allowed herself to die to save the x-men re read the last chapter of the Dark Phoenix Saga and dont just skim through it this time. LOL She planned it all along, really read it this time.

LOL LMAO. LOL
how do you know hes not reading it right? LOL
And if you want us to read it so bad, why don't you post scans?
LOL

Draco69

LOL LMAO.

The hell?

The Phoenix incarnation of Jean Grey allowed itself to be killed by laser because she truly believed herself to be Jean Grey...and the it rose and it remembered it wasn't Jean Grey and it had hid the true Jean Grey in a cocoon in the ocean....

What's Dark Phoenix's best feat? Consuming a star. Big whoop.

You just don't understand that Dark Phoenix is pre-Morrison retcon....

Basti0n
and since Claremont they have adjusted her character greatly.

And its not my responsibility to make you read issues so that you have proof of what your saying LOL

bigbran

And its not my responsibility to make you read issues so that you have proof of what your saying LOL LOL how do you know that we haven't read it?LOL
And it is your responsibilities, to actually back up anything you have said!
LOL

Creshosk

And its not my responsibility to make you read issues so that you have proof of what your saying LOL No, it's your responsability to post proof yof your statements. it's not up to us to prove your statements for you.

Juntai
The point is, Anti-Monitor defeated universe level destroyers.
He had to be halted by Spectre, who shattered the multiverse in the battle.

He's above Dark Pheonix incarnation as well.

xmarksthespot
"Dark Phoenix" i.e. Jean Grey circa 1980, dies.

bigbran
Thats how marvel made her? Marvel also made her get defeated by the shiar, x-men, x-men, x-men yet again.
No, she doesn't let herself get defeated, why would the whole fiorce let itself get defeated?
Thats how marvel made her, marvel also made bone claw wolverine cut thanos. Thanos doesn't get defeated all the time, and then one overwrote character cuts the shit out of him? really? some things are pis, soem aren't, but your using one thing that was said as your main arguement?
And marvel makes phoenix get beaten everytime, marvel didn't do anything wrong, it's you using one word bubble as evidence.

And to AM...
Am was beaten by a fully backed spectre, a little more than the X-MEN!!!! And he was defeated by darkseid tech, but wait, he wasn't defeated yet, no superman finished him off, when AM:
was severly weakened.
you get the point.
Am, was destroying everything, universes, hell he was going on the multiverse until an amped spectre reared his head.

Basti0n
Dark Phoenix is the same any other form.

Same as Goku is the same as ssj goku/

Read x-men 154#, shes pretty Dark Phoenix in that. LOL read the issues. It'll be a new and good experiance for you.

Draco69

And its not my responsibility to make you read issues so that you have proof of what your saying LOL

No. It's called a RET-CON....

You're sounding like a broken country music record...the ones that are played in white trash trailer lots...

Draco69

Read x-men 154#, shes pretty Dark Phoenix in that. LOL read the issues. It'll be a new and good experiance for you.

We've read the issues. Duh.

You don't get. Dark Phoenix is PRIOR to the ret-con. We're using any feats she used during that time.

Jesus. It's like trying to teach a schizophrenic Irish Terrier some algebra....

xmarksthespot
Read it, this is the equivalent of using Thorbuster Iron Man instead of regular Iron Man. Except the qualifier makes her much weaker instead of stronger. Dark Phoenix loses. And in any event Phoenix now probably loses too.

Basti0n
casue you have yet to find a way to prove it using issues. things that happneded in comics. In x-men 154# shes in a kinda Dark Phoenix form and she could wipe out existance if she wanted,

bigbran
casue you have yet to find a way to prove it using issues. things that happneded in comics. In x-men 154# shes in a kinda Dark Phoenix form and she could wipe out existance if she wanted, LOL No she wasn't, and that was an orphan universe.
LOL

xmarksthespot
casue you have yet to find a way to prove it using issues. things that happneded in comics. In x-men 154# shes in a kinda Dark Phoenix form and she could wipe out existance if she wanted, 1) No she couldn't.
2) Learn the definition of retcon.
3) You bore me.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
1) No she couldn't.
2) Learn the definition of retcon.
3) You bore me. And also, why would an evil entity heal a universe?

Creshosk

Read x-men 154#, shes pretty Dark Phoenix in that. LOL read the issues. It'll be a new and good experiance for you. You're breaking the rules of the forum you realize... Go read those.

You're not allowed to use any other version.

Just as if the thread starter had specified ssj1 goku you could not use anyhitng above or else you'd be breaking the rules.

Can you grasp that much? You aren't allowed to use any feats that are not Dark Phoenix feats.

If I were to speficfy Goku from DB in a fight you could not use IT.. because he hadn't learned that yet.

Get it?

Anything past issue Uncanny X-men 137 september 1980 is not admissible in this fight.

Draco69
casue you have yet to find a way to prove it using issues. things that happneded in comics. In x-men 154# shes in a kinda Dark Phoenix form and she could wipe out existance if she wanted,

Dark Phoenix: MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE! EVERYONE DIE!

Morrison Phoenix: It's time to return to the White Hot Room. Mutants are not logical.

Bastion's Point of Attack: Read X-Men #154...wha? Something else? No, I don't have anything, but just read it! I think I'm winning this debate! LOL. LMAO.

Everyone Else: You friggin dumbass...

Creshosk
casue you have yet to find a way to prove it using issues. things that happneded in comics. In x-men 154# shes in a kinda Dark Phoenix form and she could wipe out existance if she wanted, X-men 154 is aftwer Uncanny 137 it is not admissible.

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
Dark Phoenix: MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE! EVERYONE DIE!

Morrison Phoenix: It's time to return to the White Hot Room. Mutants are not logical.

Bastion's Point of Attack: Read X-Men #154...wha? Something else? No, I don't have anything, but just read it! I think I'm winning this debate! LOL. LMAO.

Everyone Else: You friggin dumbass... LOL that about sums it up.
and I'm going to make my own catch line, in this thread, since this is going to take a while.
zing!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tron
Rules/Standard Fight Settings

In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on).

Basti0n
LOL I love the fact that you guys post like 5 times for my every one

Anti- Monitor cannot Kill Dark Phoenix. She can never actually die.

She coudl just wipe out the Universe hes in at the time.

I* am getting such a kick out of this. this is soo fun, you guys take it so seriously.

Draco69

I* am getting such a kick out of this. this is soo fun, you guys take it so seriously.

Honey, we're getting much more of a kick out of you having the intelligence of George W. Bush on ecstasy....

It's like watching Homer Simpson...except worse...

bigbran

I* am getting such a kick out of this. this is soo fun, you guys take it so seriously. zing!
shes not invincible, and she can, and has died, she has cum back though.
All he has to do is ko her 10 times, or destroy her 10x, you choose.
zing!

Creshosk

Originally posted by Tron
Rules/Standard Fight Settings

In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on).

Dark Phoenix never dispayed that kind of power in the three issues she was in.

bigbran

I* am getting such a kick out of this. this is soo fun, you guys take it so seriously. The only point your making, is that you can't spell!
zing!

xmarksthespot

I* am getting such a kick out of this. this is soo fun, you guys take it so seriously. There's a phrase for people who get giddy over attention on forums. It starts with a, ends with e and has ttention whor in the middle.

Basti0n
LOL and the only time she ever died was cause she choose for it to happen. Read the Final Fate of the Phoenix. It a good read.

LOLAnti monitor has no way to kill her. LOL

And resorting to cheap insults cause you cant argue your point? LMAO

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There's a phrase for people who get giddy over attention on forums. It starts with a, ends with e and has ttention whor in the middle. Dang it why'd you have to go and be so specific about it... it ruins my chance at a joke.

"
Person 1messedtarts with an F and ends with an uck
person 2: Firetruck?

"

bigbran
LOL and the only time she ever died was cause she choose for it to happen. Read the Final Fate of the Phoenix. It a good read.

And resorting to cheap insults cause you cant argue your point? LMAO You haven't been able to out argue any of us once. zing!
And he is way, way, way, more powerful than a laser.
And I'm pretty sure she couldn't even hurt him.
zing!

Draco69

And resorting to cheap theats cause you cant argue your point? LMAO

Threats? Wipe the self-satisfied jism off your computer screen, honey.

You're not winning or proving anything. What? At least a dozen people think you're dead wrong? When everyone thinks you're an idiot than you probably are...

You don't have anything else but pure stubborness to go on...

Basti0n
No I go on the fact that the one and only time Dark Phoenix Was defeated it was caused she allowed it to happen.

obviously you have an issue with the character, just get over it, I like both characters but anti-monitor has no way of killing her.

Draco69
No I go on the fact that the one and only time Dark Phoenix Was defeated it was caused she allowed it to happen.

obviously you have an issue with the character, just get over it, I like both characters but anti-monitor has no way of killing her.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

She consumed a sun. That's it.

Anti-Monitor consumed several billion whole universes.

No comparision. Again. THINK. We are using pre-retcon Dark Phoenix. THUS, your "wipe a universe from existence" isn't being applied.

Since you are not following forum rules, you are likely to be banned....

bigbran

obviously you have an issue with the character, just get over it, I like both characters but anti-monitor has no way of killing her. Thanos is my favorite character, and I say he loses all the time! zing!
Tell me phoenix's best feat right now!
All you have done is provide feats for other phoenix's!
Obviously you haven't even read it through, get over it!
zing!

Basti0n
Shes has never been defeated except the one time she wanted to be.

He has no way of killing her.

Read the issues, they are good stoires you might like them.

Draco69

Say something new.

"She's never been defeated"

"She won't be killed"

"Read the issues"

Are you seven or something? Is your feeble mind unable to come up with anything else.

Wait, wait, wait. Let me post what you're gonna say before you make a mess of yourself:

"She's never been defeated"

"She won't be killed"

"Read the issues"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk

The dude destroys universal threats like they were nothing.

She has no way of scratching him.

I've read the issues.

I HAVE hard copies of the issues she's in. She did nothing greater than destroying a star.

bigbran
Based on how I've been outdebated, I changed my mind on the outcome, sorry guys.
10009203039034875675752/10 for Anti-Moniter.

Basti0n
hey its not my fault your not getting it. LOL

She has never been killed unless she wants to be, if she doesnt want Anti-Monitor to kill her then he wont be able to.

And yes read the issues, they are very interesting stories and I think you would like them.

She is a cosmic enitiy second only to the Living Tribunal.

insults are funny but they prove nothing. your going on your opinion not fact. LMAO

Creshosk
hey its not my fault your not getting it. LOL Yeah it is, cause you are doing your job of proving your case.

She has never been killed unless she wants to be, if she doesnt want Anti-Monitor to kill her then he wont be able to. Prove it.

Show her standing up to a multiversal threat. Dark Phoenix none of her other incarnations.

And yes read the issues, they are very interesting stories and I think you would like them. I have read the issues.. why don't you try teading the issues with the Anitimonitor in them?

She is a cosmic enitiy second only to the Living Tribunal. No, that's the phoenix force. Not the avatar that is the dark phoenix.

insults are funny but they prove nothing. your going on your opinion not fact. LMAO No, we're going on fact, you're going on opinion.

bigbran
hey its not my fault your not getting it. LOL

She has never been killed unless she wants to be, if she doesnt want Anti-Monitor to kill her then he wont be able to.

And yes read the issues, they are very interesting stories and I think you would like them.

She is a cosmic enitiy second only to the Living Tribunal.

insults are funny but they prove nothing. your going on your opinion not fact. LMAO Prove shes anywhere near LT, cum on, prove it, shes, probably not above multi eternity either.
You have done nothing but make Phoenix look worse, now run along, and no one will hold it against you.
zing!

Basti0n
LOL read the issues, the x-men and the shi ar tried to stop her and it wasnt until she allowe dit to happen that they could stop her.

In x-men forever her power is second only to his.

If she can hold reality in her hands then she can wipe out the Anti Monitor. he has no way of beating her.

Ive read crisis many times and he was beat by the justice league in #12. try reading it.

And im going no where this is fun as hell.

bigbran
LOL read the issues, the x-men and the shi ar tried to stop her and it wasnt until she allowe dit to happen that they could stop her.

In x-men forever her power is second only to his.

If she can hold reality in her hands then she can wipe out the Anti Monitor. he has no way of beating her.

Ive read crisis many times and he was beat by the justice league in #12. try reading it.

And im going no where this is fun as hell. Not even the full force is close to a LT level.
LT can create a universe in a second.
What proof do you have of because she can hold reality in her hands, she can defeat him?
The force got driven back by the x-men, LT, Eternity or anyone would never allow that to happen.

Basti0n
Eternity couldnt hold Phoenix back in fact one time Eternity was dying and only the phoenix could heal him.

Read X-men Forever and X-men 154# YOu'll like them trust me.

LOL I love this keep it comming, I cant buy this kinda entertainment.

Anti Monitor is Mortal, Dark Phoenix is not. Darkseid, X-men, and the Teen titans and the power of apokilps couldn't do anything to stop her.

Im loving this.

Creshosk
LOL read the issues, the x-men and the shi ar tried to stop her and it wasnt until she allowe dit to happen that they could stop her. Shi'ar are not a multiversal threat..

In x-men forever her power is second only to his. quote] In admissible as evidence.

If she can hold reality in her hands then she can wipe out the Anti Monitor. he has no way of beating her. Dark phoenix has never done this. the phoenix force was in the White crown avatar form. Not admissible.

And im going no where this is fun as hell. Well ignorance is bliss in this case, so I guess since you're dumb as hell you'd find being shown up fun as hell. smile

bigbran
Eternity couldnt hold Phoenix back in fact one time Eternity was dying and only the phoenix could heal him.

Anti Monitor is Mortal, Dark Phoenix is not. Darkseid, X-men, and the Teen titans and the power of apokilps couldn't do anything to stop her.

Im loving this. So your using crossovers? nevermind the rest of your, post, but crossovers?
Even the canon ones, aren't good for a reference, but your using a non-canon crossover, I think you just made yourself lose.
zing!

Creshosk

Im loving this. None of what you said is addmisible.

You still don't get it. . . but you never will either... Just not smart enough. wink

Creshosk
So your using crossovers? nevermind the rest of your, post, but crossovers?
Even the canon ones, aren't good for a reference, but your using a non-canon crossover, I think you just made yourself lose.
zing! they lost a long time ago.

They just don't want to abide by the rule of the forum. *shrugs*

They have to cheat to win, that means they lost before they started.

bigbran
they lost a long time ago.

They just don't want to abide by the rule of the forum. *shrugs*

They have to cheat to win, that means they lost before they started. I know, but if he continues, then nothing he says can be taken into consideration.

Basti0n
LOL and the insults continue.

LOL again read x-men 154# and x-men Forever

Anti Monitor is mortal he can die. Dark Phoenix cannot. She will always return. LOL she would prolly just feed off him.

And all i have to do is post once while you all post like 3-4 times every time I do . I lvoe this, keep it comming.

Creshosk
LOL and the insults continue./No, calling you dumb is a pretty accurate description.

LOL again read x-men 154# and x-men Forever Breaking the rules.

Anti Monitor is mortal he can die. Dark Phoenix cannot. She will always return. LOL she would prolly just feed off him. Breaking the rules

And all i have to do is post once while you all post like 3-4 times every time I do . I lvoe this, keep it comming. Attention whore....

See, just descriptions... the truth may be painful. but hey. *shrugs* that's life.

Basti0n
Anti Monitor is mortal, he has died,

Dark Phoenix cannot truly die, and the only time she came close was becuase she wanted to.

LOL I have nothing against the Anti-monitor, but I dont let me likes and dislikes get in the way. You guys have somehting against the phoenix and you let it get in the way of looking at this objectively.

And if I was breaking rules the mods would do something.

Read X-men 154#, at the beggining of the issue shes very much in a dark phoenix mode.

Read that and X-men forever and you'll understand the nature of the phoenix.

now lets keep going here. Im really enjoying the hell out of this.

bigbran

Dark Phoenix cannot truly die, and the only time she came close was becuase she wanted to.

LOL I have nothing against the Anti-monitor, but I dont let me likes and dislikes get in the way. You guys have somehting against the phoenix and you let it get in the way of looking at this objectively.

And if I was breaking rules the mods would do something.

Read X-men 154#, at the beggining of the issue shes very much in a dark phoenix mode.

Read that and X-men forever and you'll understand the nature of the phoenix.

now lets keep going here. Im really enjoying the hell out of this. The only thing you have done for about 7 pages is tell us to read a book, how do you know we haven't? And we seem to have more knowledge of it than you.
This post should't even get a response.

Basti0n
yet it does, and I tell you to read the comics casue it will help you understand the characters better.

bigbran
yet it does, and I tell you to read the comics casue it will help you understand the characters better.

Dark Phoenix cannot truly die, and the only time she came close was becuase she wanted to. No mortal would ever fight Spectre. or destroy universes.
Phoenix hasn't even destroyed a universe.
Again, how do you know I havent read it?

Creshosk
Anti Monitor is mortal, he has died, So has the mortal shell that is Dark Phoenix.

Dark Phoenix cannot truly die, DP was the mortal shell.

and the only time she came close was becuase she wanted to.No, the Dark Phoenix avatar died. Fully. The spirit left the body.

LOL I have nothing against the Anti-monitor, but I dont let me likes and dislikes get in the way. Wait I thought you said you liked the guy... Guess that was just bullshit to make us think you were objective. Which means you're not.

You guys have somehting against the phoenix and you let it get in the way of looking at this objectively. I have nothing against the Phoenix Force, any of her avatars or her itself. Dude, I'm a major X-men fan. in case you couldn't tell either from my sig (a link to an X-men forum that is sadly defunked. sad ) or who I debate most of the time I'm on here.

And if I was breaking rules the mods would do something. Only if they found out about it.

Read X-men 154#, at the beggining of the issue shes very much in a dark phoenix mode. Post proof or retract. I want scans.

Read that and X-men forever and you'll understand the nature of the phoenix. I know the nature of the phoenix... you can ask quite a few people around here. They called me a prodigy of GS (if you don't know who that is and you're this staunch on the phoenix I pity you).

now lets keep going here. Im really enjoying the hell out of this. Good, cause so am I...

Creshosk
yet it does, and I tell you to read the comics casue it will help you understand the characters better. You're assuming you understand the character better than we do.

Anti Monitor is mortal, he has died, So was the Dark Phoenix Shell.

Dark Phoenix cannot truly die, Yes she can. Dark phoenix refers to the mortal shell that the Phoenix Force uses

and the only time she came close was becuase she wanted to. The shell still died.

bigbran
If you used something out of the book instead of telling me to read it, I might take you seriously.

Mr Master
The Phoenix Force (Jean Grey) getting KILLED by Xorn with an electromagnetic pulse.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3923/phoenixnewxmen0011xornof9cj4.th.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9568/phoenixnewxmen0000qw8nw2.th.jpg
So much for the mighty Phoenix Force.

Basti0n
why should I do your work for you? maybe if you read issues more instead of asking other people to do it for you you;d know these things.

Actualy the shell as you call it can only die when dark phoenix wishies it. In Phoenix Endsong jean tried to get Logan to kill her but Dark Phoenix wouldnt allow it so he couldnt.

Anti Monitor got his ass handed to him in Crisis 12#

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance. Se you would know this if you read the issues instead of just asking others to do the job for you. Read X-men 154# and x-men forever you'll understand both Phoenix and Dark Phoenix better.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Phoenix Force (Jean Grey) getting KILLED by Xorn with an electromagnetic pulse.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3923/phoenixnewxmen0011xornof9cj4.th.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9568/phoenixnewxmen0000qw8nw2.th.jpg
So much for the mighty Phoenix Force. again, that was a shell, and irealivent to the discussion because that is not the Dark Phoenix Shell

And as has been stated it needed to die in order to go do its phoenix work which leads up to dealing with sublime.

Basti0n
She wanted xorn to kill her so she could ascend and fullfill the phoenixs purpose. read all the issues not just one page

Mr Master
The way to determine this battle is simple, by feats.

Anti-Monitor took down Universes,
even if he had ONLY destroyed ONE Universe,
that alone would put him above Phoenix,
who has NEVER destroyed, remade or created EVEN a SINGLE Universe.

Basti0n
Actualy the shell as you call it can only die when dark phoenix wishies it. In Phoenix Endsong jean tried to get Logan to kill her but Dark Phoenix wouldnt allow it so he couldnt.

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance. Se you would know this if you read the issues instead of just asking others to do the job for you. Read X-men 154# and x-men forever you'll understand both Phoenix and Dark Phoenix better.

Mr Master
She wanted xorn to kill her so she could ascend and fullfill the phoenixs purpose. read all the issues not just one page

I'll be back in about 15 minutes with plenty of scans of Jean as the Phoenix Force getting punked by different characters.

bigbran
why should I do your work for you? maybe if you read issues more instead of asking other people to do it for you you;d know these things.

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance. Se you would know this if you read the issues instead of just asking others to do the job for you. Read X-men 154# and x-men forever you'll understand both Phoenix and Dark Phoenix better. Why should I read a book for you, and how do you know I haven't read it?
I'm going to play around until you actually prove anything wrong.
And the reason you should is to actually back anything up, it's not for me to read it, but its for you to help you actually prove anyone wrong.

Mr Master

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance.

Phoenix has NEVER destroyed, remade or created a Universes.

Do you understand that?

NEVER...So with that, we can confidently assume AM would stomp her, since he HAS on panel ripped Universe apart.

I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Creshosk
B]why should I do your work for you? You wouldn't be. You'd be doing your work,. which you're failing to do.

I've read the issues... they are irrealivent to the discussion.

Please try to stay on topic, you have not been ontopic the entire time you've been in here.

B] maybe if you read issues more instead of asking other people to do it for you you;d know these things.maybe if you backed your claims with relivant proof you'd have a valid point. But you don't.

B]Actualy the shell as you call it can only die when dark phoenix wishies it.One interpritation. I saw a conflicct with jeans memories as being part of the reason she allowed herself to die rather than just the phoenix Force deciding it was time to leave the shell behind.

B] In Phoenix Endsong jean tried to get Logan to kill her but Dark Phoenix wouldnt allow it so he couldnt. Hmm... I think I get what you're saying. However the Dark phoenix that people use on these boards refers to the tainted shell of the phoenix back around 1ssue 137 of Uncanny. I suppose you could look at the personality that developed and was seen in Endsong as the Dark Phoenix...

B]Anti Monitor got his ass handed to him in Crisis 12#

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says The watchers a stooge. He claimed his job of watching the 616 universe ended during the Onslaught saga. Everything he says is only his interpritation. Which makes it just as suspect as any other not truly omniscient characters.

B] if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance. Se you would know this if you read the issues instead of just asking others to do the job for you. Read X-men 154# and x-men forever you'll understand both Phoenix and Dark Phoenix better. of course the rest of this quote is irrelivent since I made my veiws of the watcher-stooge clear.

Basti0n
lol the reason you should actually read the issues is cause it would expand your knowldge of the subject matter at hand. trust me it will help

Creshosk
Phoenix has NEVER destroyed, remade or created a Universes.quote] after severing the future timeline that had sublime in it and then telekentikly recreated it?

Oh wait its you, you're full of shit anyway, and you're too close minded to even bother with... I'd put you on ignore if you weren't so damned entertaining in other facets of the board.

bigbran
lol the reason you should actually read the issues is cause it would expand your knowldge of the subject matter at hand. trust me it will help

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance. Se you would know this if you read the issues instead of just asking others to do the job for you. Read X-men 154# and x-men forever you'll understand both Phoenix and Dark Phoenix better. seriously, stop saying that! how do you know we havent read it?
you are doing nothing for yourself.
And lets say I didn't read it, how would I go out right now, and read it?

Creshosk
I'll be back in about 15 minutes with plenty of scans of Jean as the Phoenix Force getting punked by different characters. Should I report to the mods your uintent to troll?

Because anything outside of the dark phoenix would be off topic.

Creshosk
She wanted xorn to kill her so she could ascend and fullfill the phoenixs purpose. read all the issues not just one page Don't bother with him. He's just a troll.

Basti0n
LOL you take this so seriously, is this how you spend your friday nights?

I posted it again because you need to read it this time.

bigbran
I'll post this again, since you completely ignored it.
Thats how marvel made her? Marvel also made her get defeated by the shiar, x-men, x-men, x-men yet again.

And to AM...
was severly weakened.
you get the point.

Basti0n
Read Dark Phoenix Saga she lets her self be defeated to prevet her self from destorying the universe.

Mr Master
Should I report to the mods your uintent to troll?

Because anything outside of the dark phoenix would be off topic.

What's this all about?

Creshosk
LOL you take this so seriously, is this how you spend your friday nights?

I posted it again because you need to read it this time.

In the Dark Phoenix Saga the watcher says if left unchecked Dark Phoenix could consume existance. Se you would know this if you read the issues instead of just asking others to do the job for you. Read X-men 154# and x-men forever you'll understand both Phoenix and Dark Phoenix better. It's Thursday.

I already responded to this. reposting debunked info does not reenforce them.

Creshosk
What's this all about? Simply posting jean or the fphoenix force would be intentionally off topic.

Unless it's dark phoenix that is.

Intentially going off topic to agrivate another person is trolling.

Mr Master
Simply posting jean or the fphoenix force would be intentionally off topic.

Unless it's dark phoenix that is.

Intentially going off topic to agrivate another person is trolling.

That's why you insulted me for so aggresively?

I'm full of shit and I'm a troll?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>