MY PotC 2 story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch

sccch

sccch

sccch

sccch

sccch

sccch

sccch

jessigem
uhhh. i don't know if you purposely wrote it wrong or not, but when liz says "a groom shouldn't have to say goodbye before the wedding."
i think in the movie she actually says "a groom shouldn't she the bride before the wedding." im not sure, but i think that's what she says.

sccch
I forgot how that line went.I wrote that chapter BEFORE I got the script. I didn't type it on here, I just copied and past from my FanFiction account. Thanks for pointing that out.I knew that wasn't right.

jessigem
big grin
now i guess i should actually read chapter 2 happy

sccch
dots I'm finishing chapter 9 tomorrow .

jessigem
wow. you just went and added another character w/o changing the story. amazing. blink
isn't jack acting a bit off character by calling her sis and asking her for help/collapsing in her arms? he's supposed to be rough and not show his feelings, right?

sccch
She's his older sister,and shows his weakness ONLY to her...'cause they're family.

jessigem
oh ok.

now i get why it says freedom next to the sparrow in my sig. happy

sccch
yes

jessigem
laughing out loud
yeah. i just never got why it had such a random word under it. but now i do. thanks to you and your script. if you didn't put it up here, i would've been mystified for life.

ivebeendepped43
that was good

jessigem
oh yeah. did i forget to say it was good? you have a pretty good memory.

ivebeendepped43
uhuh

ivebeendepped43
how do u start thread?

jessigem
at the top of the page it has a button that says "new topic"

ivebeendepped43
oh! im blind

jessigem
laughing out loud
just a warning, if it has nothing to do with POTC then you should put it in the off-topic thread. otherwise, rogue will come and delete it for spamming the forum.

ivebeendepped43
thats dumb

jessigem
not really. it's so the forum doesn't get filled with useless threads. that's why they made the off-topic forum. there's almost no limitations there.

ivebeendepped43
sweet!

jessigem
so sccch- have you finished ch.9 yet?

ivebeendepped43
yah! i wanna read it

CaptinJackLover
^ diddo!

sccch
I JUST got back from school! I'll finish it soon.

CaptinJackLover
YAY!

random21
Originally posted by sccch
I forgot how that line went.I wrote that chapter BEFORE I got the script. I didn't type it on here, I just copied and past from my FanFiction account. Thanks for pointing that out.I knew that wasn't right.

whered you get the script to potc2?

sccch
Originally posted by random21
whered you get the script to potc2?

I got it from the Dead man's script thread. Here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t413448.html at the bottom.

random21
thanks alott =]

sccch

ivebeendepped43
awesome!

jessigem
*clap**clap*
yay ch.9!!
it's almost at the good part.....

sccch
...the good part?

jessigem
-when will is tied to the pole and says "Jack?jack sparrow?" in a weird voice.
-when jack is tied to the pole and tries to blow out the fire
-when they're in the cages and there's the circus music
-and the fruit shishkabob big grin
that's my favorite section of the movie happy

ivebeendepped43
im not sure what mine is.all the parts /w AJck i guess. oh, and the dirt scenes!

sccch
Mine are any scenes with Jack. I really like the scene when he is hanging upside down on the rope,and the pole is slipping on the rocks and he sighs and says "Bugger"

ivebeendepped43
and i love the wheel parts /w JAck particularly the one when he falls in thhe grave. and then he says "oh" and thats hot

jessigem
laughing out loud
i love it when he says "bugger"
and he says it a lot in the 2nd movie.

sccch
Yeah,but the last few times he says it,he's chained to the 'Pearl'cry

jessigem
oh yeah. doesn't he keep repeating it because he can't slip his wrist out?

sccch
Yup. Turn up the volume on your computer for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oOhQH-kAVM

jessigem
there's a squiggly noise in it.

random21
my favorite scene is probly the curiousity scene. or scenes with jack/liz or the canibal island lol

sccch
I decided to put up the link to my story. I hope to get some reviews on it. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3032365/1/

jessigem
uhh isn't that the same story that's on here?

sccch
Yeah,but I'll be updating it more often on FanFiction than on here.

jessigem
oh.

sccch
Plus,you can write reveiws and it won't get lost on here.And I wouldn't have to look around to find them,they'd all be in one place.

jessigem
happy
cuz of all the off-topicness in this forum.

sccch
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.