Mr. fantastic vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win in a fight between mr fantastic and magneto with no weapons?

Captain_WV
ok.........so your telling me no weapons, so magnetos abilty to use magnitism is just ignored, so it is a old man vs a youthfull strechy man...............can u rethink this...................either way i still vote magneto

blade31092
But mr fantastic made of plastic so how magneto going to win this if you don't mind that I asking?

Captain_WV
how? Do i look like i can answer that, lol jk with no weapons i dont thikn he can, i just like magneto, il give this to MR. f but i would like to see magneto with any metal around, he is quite creative

darthgoober
Wait, are you saying that Mags can't use his magnetic power's at all?

rotiart
BLAH!!!! Magneto drags reed into space... where he will recreate asteroid M. And shows reed at high velocities into the sun. reed can't fly... or breathe in space. Reed dies.

Creshosk
You know I don't know if that most updated version of the character applies to the decimated mutants...

rotiart
I know I make little sense... but you make none.

Alfheim
When he says no weapons I think he means no powers. So its just two old guys fighting each other. I would still go for magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.