Darkhawk vs Booster Gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Current Darkhawk

vs

DOS Booster Gold

Bloodlust is on

Who wins?

Psyquis52
Darkhawk will have trouble dealing with Booster Gold's force fields and it looks as though Booster is stronger than him.

I..............

don't know.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Darkhawk will have trouble dealing with Booster Gold's force fields and it looks as though Booster is stronger than him.

I..............

don't know.

Why? How strong was Booster during the DOS era? I don't really remember Booster being that strong(of course he was fighting beside Supes and Maxima, so I guess he could have been easy to overlook).

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
Why? How strong was Booster during the DOS era? I don't really remember Booster being that strong(of course he was fighting beside Supes and Maxima, so I guess he could have been easy to overlook). He's not stronger by a lot, but it's just enough that it could turn the tides. He's also more experienced. Not that, that helps a lot because he's also a Grade 'A' screw up.

darthgoober
He's not stronger by a lot, but it's just enough that it could turn the tides. He's also more experienced. Not that, that helps a lot because he's also a Grade 'A' screw up.

Yeah, he didn't seem like he took superheroing all that seriously until his costume got shredded by Doomsday. So how would you score the fight?

Psyquis52
Yeah, he didn't seem like he took superheroing all that seriously until his costume got shredded by Doomsday. So how would you score the fight? I'm desperately trying to not go all Darkhawk fanboy on this one. It's actually very hard to call. I wish it was easier to define like Darkhawk vs Iron Man (Iron man wins obviously) or Darkhawk vs Wolverine (Darkhawk wins)
Heck. I even had an easier time in the Darkhawk vs Venom (Darkhawk should win)

But this could go either way very quickly.

I'm going to go with Darkhawk anyway and here's why:
Darkhawk's power set is more versatile slightly and he's had training in hand-to-hand combat. IMO Booster will underestimate Darkhawk and try something stupid. Also if Darkhawk gets hurt he can just revert to his human form then turn back to Darkhawk for more action.

I give him a 6/10 barely.

darthgoober
I'm desperately trying to not go all Darkhawk fanboy on this one. It's actually very hard to call. I wish it was easier to define like Darkhawk vs Iron Man (Iron man wins obviously) or Darkhawk vs Wolverine (Darkhawk wins)
Heck. I even had an easier time in the Darkhawk vs Venom (Darkhawk should win)

But this could go either way very quickly.

I'm going to go with Darkhawk anyway and here's why:
Darkhawk's power set is more versatile slightly and he's had training in hand-to-hand combat. IMO Booster will underestimate Darkhawk and try something stupid. Also if Darkhawk gets hurt he can just revert to his human form then turn back to Darkhawk for more action.

I give him a 6/10 barely.

Hey, it's only fanboy if there's no reasoning behind and that all makes sense. I think it would actually be split right down the center 5/5, just because I think Boosters a bit more skilled in the air.

darthgoober
Hey Psyquis, have you noticed we're the only ones posting on this? laughing out loud

rotiart
If its booster gold with that little gold robot that follows him around. That thing would give him vast technical information about his opponent.

Also I think Boosters about a 30-40tonner.. he flies, and tosses around cars pretty easily... he's almost like a young iron man by what he's done lately.

I'd say booster for the win. not one skills.. but overall power and capabilites.

Psyquis52
Hey Psyquis, have you noticed we're the only ones posting on this? laughing out loud Yeah. We were.

darthgoober
Originally posted by rotiart
If its booster gold with that little gold robot that follows him around. That thing would give him vast technical information about his opponent.

Also I think Boosters about a 30-40tonner.. he flies, and tosses around cars pretty easily... he's almost like a young iron man by what he's done lately.

I'd say booster for the win. not one skills.. but overall power and capabilites.

Wait, he was that strong right before the Death of Superman?

rotiart
OH.. oops... I didn't see that DOS part...

Hrm. in all honestly I don't remember how strong he was back then. I can't even think of him as existing then!....

read the first thread too fast thought it was current vs current.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.