Basara vs. Voldo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kayne Archeron
another character similarity i just noticed between Soul Calibur and Samurai Shodown... might've been on purpose like the Mitsurugi/Haomaru similarity

anyway, CHOOSE

Remulous
basara,i think their r so many similar characters becuase they r based on the same people most of the SS cast r based off a old sonny chiba movie.

Kayne Archeron
actually, the reason there are so many similar characters is that SNK basically lent Namco the engine for their Samurai Shodown 64 project, which Namco basically turned into Soul Calibur after adding their own adjustments

Remulous
really,that SS didnt look as good as SC or soul blade

Kayne Archeron
i honestly was really disappointed with Soul Blade, but i enjoy the Calibur games

Remulous
soul blade was pretty good,very deep and innovative 4 its time,it looked good at the time 2

Sub-Zero_Master
Voldo coz he is more lithe and dead so he is also durable!
He is superior in all angels of attack!

Kayne Archeron
Basara's got something Voldo doesn't have: long range.

SaTsuJiN
Voldo has something he doesnt, Flexibility... dodging should be cake

but I dont see how these people relate to eachother... ones a vengeful maniac revived from the dead.. the other guards his masters treasure and is blind.... basara uses chain razor-disk, and voldo uses double katar... /shrug confused

Kayne Archeron
similarity being that they're both f**king crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.