You (with a twist) Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
You have:

Iron Mans armour and his intellect with tech.
You have Captain America'a strategy, combat skills and his shield.
You have a symbiote which has merged with Iron Mans armour giving the armour Venom like attributes.
You have also had one days prep.

You battle Thor in New York city. This is the standard Thor by the way. Who wins?

Innerhype
Haha!

It'll be an easy fight with all that stuff I got, and a one day prep time?

Yup, I take this all the way

Alfheim
You sure? Thor can be pretty tough, he can call down Thunder bolts.....split the ground from underneath you. Thor cannot teleport by the way (might be obvious but I though I would say so just in case). Dont forget the class 1OO strength!

juggernaut66666
i think there is noway i can take the fight with these powers

juggernaut66666
oh wait that means i have thor buster armor shifty

Alfheim
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
oh wait that means i have thor buster armor shifty

Since you had one days prep..yeah I guess. Dont forget Cap's stratgey too.

Thor could still win...but this is what I think...the fight may start in New York but Thor is going down.....Thor is going down to China Town. stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
nah there is no way you can win since thor is way out of ironman's league there is nothing you can throw on him will do serious damage and thor has the Mjolnir which is so overkill

complexbrother
there's a 50-50 chance that I could win.

Alfheim
nah there is no way you can win since thor is way out of ironman's league there is nothing you can throw on him will do serious damage and thor has the Mjolnir which is so overkill

I dunno man you got about class 85 strength with Cap's shield and fighting ability, with Iron mans armour. One days prep..think about you could probably build some minor robots to distract Thor. Plus you have a symbiote that is on Venoms level, I think this would make you more agile.

He's going to China Town for noodles......maybe.

juggernaut66666
thor has lifted the serpent which has the weight of the earth has the mjolnir which is able to do some serious damage on clestials and even galactus plus he can fly at lightspeeds and has thousands of years of fighting experience

Alfheim
thor has lifted the serpent which has the weight of the earth has the mjolnir which is able to do some serious damage on clestials and even galactus plus he can fly at lightspeeds and has thousands of years of fighting experience

*cringe* he hurt galactus and celestials....surely thats PIS.

Oh yeah Iron Man's armour can record and analyze moves.

juggernaut66666
and may i ask why since thor is one of the most powerfull guys in marvel

Alfheim
I dunno man heroes are always punching above their weight than getting hurt by weaker guys

*shrug*

Tshern
Also, since nothing else is specified (or then I missed something) it is current Thor, not Classic.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Tshern
Also, since nothing else is specified (or then I missed something) it is current Thor, not Classic.

sad R.I.P.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tshern

Ermm is there any difference? I dont know what current Thor is up to so I was thinking classic.

Ultraman Baltan
I could win. I would be so friggin crazy with that stuff! Thor wouldn't know what hit him.

Priest
All u need is Captain America's sheild.

ExtraMision5555
Giving me Cap's strats, armour, and a symbiote is just overkill. Without, 9/10, with, 2900/10

K3VIL
Originally posted by Alfheim
You have:

Iron Mans armour and his intellect with tech.
You have Captain America'a strategy, combat skills and his shield.
You have a symbiote which has merged with Iron Mans armour giving the armour Venom like attributes.
You have also had one days prep.

You battle Thor in New York city. This is the standard Thor by the way. Who wins?
First off, Thorbuster armor is not available with prep time.
Thor himself gaved the enchanted element to Stark, but it was King Thor.This is classic Thor, so no Thorbuster armor for anyone.
With this set up, anyone will be nothing than a good sparring match for Thor, then be defeated.Prep time is the only chance, maybe going to Sancta Santorum and ask Strange some artifact to put you on Thor level is the only chance.

Alfheim
Originally posted by K3VIL
the only chance, maybe going to Sancta Santorum and ask Strange some artifact to put you on Thor level is the only chance.

Not allowed you can only use equipment that Stark has available and use Starks know how of technology and Cap's strategy in one day to try and come up with a plan. So is Thor even more powerful now?

The Pict
I get owned by Thor biggrinw00t

galan7777777
thor would just hit me with his lightning burst, and if i was lucky the symboite and armor would be destroyed instead of me.......id get beaten without thor ever touching me lol!

MJOILNIR
Tonys armor=Badass

Mjolnir= Dr. Strange on a stick, Way more badass.

Ill go down swinging though laughing

Alfheim
Originally posted by galan7777777
thor would just hit me with his lightning burst, and if i was lucky the symboite and armor would be destroyed instead of me.......id get beaten without thor ever touching me lol!

Ermm cant you use the shield to protect you from that? Cant you create a suit that can insulate you from electricity?

Couldn't youi create some robots to distract Thor?

Soljer
You could do a lot of stuff.

But Thor still kicks the shit out of any Forum member, even if they are Captain Iron Toxic America Man

Omega-level
Iron Man Armor? Captain America's shield? That's for wussies, i will beat the s%it out of Thor with my eyes closed. Yeah, i'm that good... and then some big grin

Let me dream for a while, man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.