Dr. Manhattan vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Dr. Manhattan
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/DrManhattan.jpg

vs

Spawn
http://spawn.home.sapo.pt/Images/Hellspawn.jpg

vs

the Stranger
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/mu/stranger.jpg

vs

King Rune Thor (with the Oden force)
http://www.ensjo.net/joao/thor1.jpg

ExtraMision5555
if were talking about spawn in his finest hour, even though i have no clue who dr manhattan is i dont think hes beating 2nd age spawn

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wekasd o-v-_D+C++_D T-VO

Horrificus
Dr. Manhattan is basically a brilliant version of Molecule Man.

He wins.

Milkie
No He Doesn't

Mider999
what version of spawn

Nogoodnamesleft
None is a match for Thor the Almighty, Wielder of the Power of Odin, Lord of the Storm and Master of these Suckas' Destiny.

Mider999
pfft are you joking, stranger is almost an abstract, spawn at level two can do anything thor can do and better at that

Nogoodnamesleft
Spawn is an Image character. Therefore he is nigh-powerless. Image characters are always extremely frail compared to Marvel and DC ones.

DigiMark007
Thor's actually in trouble here. And any of them would have a problem killing Manhattan...he can reform himself rather quickly even if he's disintegrated.

BuzzKiller
manhattan began to experience all time at once. he could be in several different places at once or several different times at once. manhattan brags that he is going to create a world at the end of watchmen. he is an abstract for all intents and purposes.

Grimm22
Spawn should win.

Manhatten was a perfect example of what happens when a man loses his touch win humanity.

And for all his power, Spawn's magic and power are far superior

BuzzKiller
manhattan had evolved into a being that could literally do anything and everything he wanted to do. he was no longer a man he was beyond that. he could be considered on the same level as any being in dc or marvel that could create life from dust. the end of watchmen implies that manhattan was going to another universe to become that universes toaa or presence

Horrificus
You guys should read the Watchmen.
Spawn, Stranger and Almighty Spawn are all very powerful.

But, Manhatten is basically "God". He can't be killed. He is all-powerful. He can become an infinite number of himself, all are all-powerful.
He can act throughout all of time.
All with God-like intelligence.
He cleans up these guys.
He has taken off to create his own world, and he "finds humans interesting. Maybe he will create some."

Grimm22
Originally posted by BuzzKiller
manhattan had evolved into a being that could literally do anything and everything he wanted to do. he was no longer a man he was beyond that. he could be considered on the same level as any being in dc or marvel that could create life from dust. the end of watchmen implies that manhattan was going to another universe to become that universes toaa or presence

Thats ubsurd.

Manhatten was nowhere near God's level

Superherovandal
yeah i'd say a high skyfather level . or even a cube level but certainly not close to a supreme being level.

manorastroman
manhattan!

Milkie
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Spawn is an Image character. Therefore he is nigh-powerless. Image characters are always extremely frail compared to Marvel and DC ones.

Go Home Dude

Horrificus
I don't think Spawn is frail. He is very powerful. Just like the others. But, at the least, I would say that Mahatten is on a level with Kubik.

BuzzKiller
manhattan would be to the universe that he creates the supreme being. i do not see why comparing him to the supreme being of the marvel or dc universe is so different. in the his universe he is the presence or toaa there is nothing absurd about that. he is all powerful.

Grimm22
manhattan would be to the universe that he creates the supreme being. i do not see why comparing him to the supreme being of the marvel or dc universe is so different. in the his universe he is the presence or toaa there is nothing absurd about that. he is all powerful.

Lots of characters can create universes no expression

Celsestials

Phoneix

Franklin

However, it dosent matter what universe you are in, there is only one God yes

To be on god's level he would have to be able to create and control existince no expression

No way in hell he can do that no

BuzzKiller
perhaps. i may have misunderestimated my dear manhattan. however there is no one in this fight that can beat him. i was just amazed when he flippantly bragged about creating life in another universe. it is cool though grimm. you are a cool cat rock

Mr Master
Originally posted by Grimm22
Lots of characters can create universes no expression

Celsestials

Phoneix

Franklin

Not many characters can create Universes.

And surely none of the above.

Originally posted by Grimm22
To be on god's level he would have to be able to create and control existince no expression

No way in hell he can do that

If he can create independent duplicates of himself with equal power to his original form, I can't see creating and controlling existence as a big deal.

He had absolute control of the sub-atomic, he was able to control Nutrinos (it's the smallest thing after Strings) FAR smaller than Molecules.

Awareness of the Future, if it were not for them Techyons that Veidt used on him, I think that's the name, his ability to see the future was flawless.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not many characters can create Universes.

And surely none of the above.

If he can create independent duplicates of himself with equal power to his original form, I can't see creating and controlling existence as a big deal.

He had absolute control of the sub-atomic, he was able to control Nutrinos (it's the smallest thing after Strings) FAR smaller than Molecules.

Awareness of the Future, if it were not for them Techyons that Veidt used on him, I think that's the name, his ability to see the future was flawless.

"Tachyons". They move faster than light, which means that, theoretically, they travel backward in time.
That is why a lot of this talk about characters moving as fast as light or faster, being a feasible option in a battle to "Speedblitz" as it iscalled, is kind of kooky.
Unless somebody wants to hash out the specs of how the faster than light speed effect of traveling back in time would effect the intended effect.

I think. Hehe.

Validus
he could be considered on the same level as any being in dc or marvel that could create life from dust.
Green Lantern level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.