? vs ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
The fight you'd like to see between a character (who typically jobs to others or a certain someone, but shouldn't) vs someone they usually lose to or someone you want to see get their ass handed to them.

ps This can be ridiculous if you want, i.e. Aunt May vs Galactus.

Fight on! mad

Mine is SS vs Thanos. Go Surfer! Smite the Mad Titan! Down with your big, immortal booty!! Crack that surfboard over his head, and pee silver rain on him! mad

big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Aunt May already fought Galactus. It was awesome, too. I want to seea TRUE Spiderman vs. Batman fight.

galan7777777
galactus v.s. darkseid...........jobbers unite! lol galactus would win though

MightyEInherjar
Hulk vs Juggernaut...one that never ends. One with both characters having just as many crazy powers as everyone says they have, so they can fight on and on forever while all the other comic book universe moves along.

In times of great need, a child can ask his father, "Hey, should we stop them and have them help for a bit?" and the father will just look sadly upon his idiot son....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.