Savage Hulk vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Savage Hulk has just watched Superman melt Rick Jones Betty Jennifer & Jarella and the same time he goes to a Nutrient Bath baths for 10 days augmenting his power also thing of what happened and getting to pissed to 10 power then he jumps into space attacks the Justice HQ with out warning can he win. Now remember Hulk win very pissed is able to take on Namor Hercules Wonder Man and Iron Man how does he fair in this inclosed area?

Justice League
Superman
Wonder Woman
Atom Smasher
Batman
The Question
Aquaman
Black Canary

charlemagne9746
Hulk would suffocate in the vaccum of space before the fight got started. He can't breathe unaided there.

Nogoodnamesleft
Hulk will smash. Because Hulk is Hulk. And no one can smash Hulk. Because HULK is strongest one there is.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Hulk would suffocate in the vaccum of space before the fight got started. He can't breathe unaided there.

He can hold his breath for a very long time, but

SPEEDBLITZ

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Hulk will smash. Because Hulk is Hulk. And no one can smash Hulk. Because HULK is strongest one there is.

ZOMG LEETSAUCE!!!!!!!!111111

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman and WW take Hulk out while the others stay relaxed in the comfort of the watch tower.

Nogoodnamesleft
Superman and the others die while Hulk rapes WW. Lol she has a big green baby. Those white boys just can't compete.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman and WW take Hulk out while the others stay relaxed in the comfort of the watch tower.

Nah, Superman and WW can sit back and watch the destructive power of the BATKICK.

Seriously though, Superman would still walk all over a pissed hulk.

Apolloknight
I just got this funny picture in my head of Hulk jumping into outer space, Batman picks him up on radar and tells Superman.

Batman "Hey Hulk is coming here and he seems....."

Superman "Don't worry about it I just lightspeed punched his ass back to earth"

Batman "But I didn't even notice you moved?"

Superman" wink "

Nogoodnamesleft
Lol it's pretty obvious that Superman is gay. Just look at that stupid outfit. I don't know anyone else who flies around in his underwear. Ha ha hah he should change the colour of the red parts of his costume to pink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You do Canada a disservice.

Apolloknight
Lol it's pretty obvious that Superman is gay. Just look at that stupid outfit. I don't know anyone else who flies around in his underwear. Ha ha hah he should change the colour of the red parts of his costume to pink.

Hulk fights in torn purple Capri's.....

BobbyD
Superman and the others die while Hulk rapes WW. Lol she has a big green baby. Those white boys just can't compete.

Please tell me you're just being sarcastic. confused

Soljer

Wow, someone is a slight bit homophobic.

"SUPEZ IZ GAYYS! LOLLO"

For one thing, even if Superman did happen to prefer the company of men, what influence would that have on the fight? He would STILL obliterate the Hulk.

Don't let your insecurities get the best of you, friend. Try acting a little more mature.

charlemagne9746
Well, the JLA could be mean. Once Hulk boards...the JLA can escape the station while Supes sends the station hurtling into the sun with Hulk on board...lol....that would vaporize the Hulk. His healing factor couldn't keep up with the continuous melting of his flesh.

badabing
Superman and the others die while Hulk rapes WW. Lol she has a big green baby. Those white boys just can't compete. Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
This dude sounds familiar. whistle

ExtraMision5555

rofl wtf hentai-esque post

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Hulk fights in torn purple Capri's.....

hahahahahaaha
seriously

wtf?? how can you (not you) comment on supermans argueably gay costume, when hulks is just as "bad"

Accel
Originally posted by golem370
Savage Hulk has just watched Superman melt Rick Jones Betty Jennifer & Jarella and the same time he goes to a Nutrient Bath baths for 10 days augmenting his power also thing of what happened and getting to pissed to 10 power then he jumps into space attacks the Justice HQ with out warning can he win. Now remember Hulk win very pissed is able to take on Namor Hercules Wonder Man and Iron Man how does he fair in this inclosed area?

Justice League
Superman
Wonder Woman
Atom Smasher
Batman
The Question
Aquaman
Black Canary
I'm actually interested to know how well YOU think he'd fair against these guys.
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
He can nowadays, not that it changes any thing mind you.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
I'm actually interested to know how well YOU think he'd fair against these guys.

Of course you realize that he's gonna say that Hulk would kill all of them with ease. In his mind: DC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Marvel

badabing
Hulk wouild kill them all with ease. shifty

batdude123
barker

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
barker
I was joking. stick out tongue

batdude123
baka

golem370
Well I think in an enclosed area he would do quite well because like I said before Hulk took on some of the most powerful members of the Avengers like Immortal Hercules Namor Iron Man and Wonder Man he took on Super Adaptoid with the combined might of 100 superheros. Now I now Superman & Wonder Woman can fly fast but in the HQ there mobility would be limited. The other team members would fall easily. Remember Hulk is raging and has augmented this powers with the bath. I would say that he could take alot of them and maybe all of them. No BFR

Soljer
Well I think in an enclosed area he would do quite well because like I said before Hulk took on some of the most powerful members of the Avengers like Immortal Hercules Namor Iron Man and Wonder Man he took on Super Adaptoid with the combined might of 100 superheros. Now I now Superman & Wonder Woman can fly fast but in the HQ there mobility would be limited. The other team members would fall easily. Remember Hulk is raging and has augmented this powers with the bath. I would say that he could take alot of them and maybe all of them. No BFR

Superman can become intangible if he pleases.

Hmm...erm.

batdude123

Please, SPARE me your screwed up logic. roll eyes (sarcastic) JLA pwns him with ease.

Tron
Aquaman reverts him back to Banner, then Batman kicks him in the face.

Bet y'all didn't see that one comin'. wink

bigbran
Spite thread?

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Spite thread?

No, golem actually thinks Hulk has a shot in hell. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Oh, then super-ham takes him down by himself.

golem370
Yeah and He could Aquaman's powers would have no effect on Hulk. You guys need to go to Hulks kicking ass school everybody in that JLA team would fall. Hulk has beat Gladiator then he would have a good chance against Superman. It's sad you Superman butt boys can't wrap you mind that Hulk is a Badass and could give anybody short of a Skyfather trouble has a legitimate chance of winning.

badabing
Yeah and He could Aquaman's powers would have no effect on Hulk. You guys need to go to Hulks kicking ass school everybody in that JLA team would fall to Hulk can beat Gladiator then Superman would to Superman it's sad you Superman butt boys can't wrap you mind that Hulk is a Badass and could give anybody short of a Skyfather trouble has a legitimate chance of winning.
jawdrop

Draco69
Yeah and He could Aquaman's powers would have no effect on Hulk. You guys need to go to Hulks kicking ass school everybody in that JLA team would fall to Hulk can beat Gladiator then Superman would to Superman it's sad you Superman butt boys can't wrap you mind that Hulk is a Badass and could give anybody short of a Skyfather trouble has a legitimate chance of winning.

http://www.lilesnet.com/romance/images/yellow_guy_crazy_hg_wht.gif

Tron
Yeah and He could Aquaman's powers would have no effect on Hulk. You guys need to go to Hulks kicking ass school everybody in that JLA team would fall. Hulk has beat Gladiator then he would have a good chance against Superman. It's sad you Superman butt boys can't wrap you mind that Hulk is a Badass and could give anybody short of a Skyfather trouble has a legitimate chance of winning.

I suggest you tone it down with the insults, don't go down that route just because everyone disagrees with you.

And Aquaman's hand won't work? Are you serious? What the f**k?

golem370
People make fun of me all the time do you tell them to cool down or do you care? Yes I am serious

batdude123

What a moron!!! eek! hysterical

ZephroCarnelian
Superman would win this by himself.

Wonder woman would win this by herself.

Aquaman would win this by himself.

smile

xmarksthespot
Batman would win this by himself batman whistle.
Yeah and He could Aquaman's powers would have no effect on Hulk. You guys need to go to Hulks kicking ass school everybody in that JLA team would fall. Hulk has beat Gladiator then he would have a good chance against Superman. It's sad you Superman butt boys can't wrap you mind that Hulk is a Badass and could give anybody short of a Skyfather trouble has a legitimate chance of winning. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Batman would win this by himself batman whistle.
laughing

Yeah, all you can do is laugh at ignorance like that. erm

Crease
Multiple JLA'ers beat him alone. And as far as Hulk being enraged, mindless, having just seen betty killed, blah blah blah, Supes and WW are probably times as strong as a relaxed Hulk, if not more.

golem370
You guys are truly DC fanboys

xmarksthespot
Amusement to no end. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.