Gamora vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are arguably the best Martial artist in comics. Who takes this battle that would shake hallways, and shatter vases?

Tron
Karate Kid show's Gamora that he's the best, AROUND, and no one's gonna ever keep him down.

(Lets see how many people actually get that... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tron
Karate Kid show's Gamora that he's the best, AROUND, and no one's gonna ever keep him down.

laughing out loud (The movie right?)

batdude123
Karate Kid.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Tron

laughing That damn song was in my head for a long time when that movie first came out!

Ral....I mean Karate Kid wins.

Thanos_1971
KK wins.

Tron
Originally posted by celestialdemon
laughing That damn song was in my head for a long time when that movie first came out!

Ral....I mean Karate Kid wins.

Damn song pops in my head every time a Karate Kid thread pops up. I thank the a**holes at work for that one. laughing out loud

Thanos_THOTU
Wasent Gamora feard as one (if not /the) of most feared assassin's in the universe?

Skeets
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Wasent Gamora feard as one (if not /the) of most feared assassin's in the universe?
Doesn't matter,KK stomps her.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

She is but KK is on a whole other level even for her.

Tron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fua0g13djo&mode=related&search=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.