Colossus vs....Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Bloodlust is on..............

who wins?

DISCUSS

Metalmanx
Oooo, good one.

Dunno yet, lemme think about it.

Sin I AM
awwwwwww I thought this woulda been a good bout. Warpath is most definately slept on. WP 4 the win

capt it up
warpath would out fight colossus to no end, but in the end colossus would be the victor

Whittdawg92
you guys have obviously missed the 5+ page on this topic already

rotiart
Yes I did miss it.

And assuming Artic Vibranium cuts through Organic steel as easily as it cuts through True Adamantium, Colossus better hope to high heaven he doesn't get cut!!

snoopdogg
Colossus is far harder than any ordinary steel excluding adamantium.

But Warpath is stronger and more durable than Colossus is so he should pull out a win.

rotiart
Since when is Warpath stronger than colossus... Is this another upgrade?

Whittdawg92
wtf does artic vibranium have to do with anything at all?

Draco69
His knives are presumably made of "artic vibranium"....

He's the new Wolverine...

Whittdawg92
Warpath died long ago didn't he?

Draco69
No, that's his brother "Thunderbird."

They're practically twins anyway....

For some odd reason, he can fly....

Whittdawg92
Warpath couldn't replace Thunderbird anyday, EVER. btw "The Antarctic variety of vibranium produces, rather than absorbs, vibrations; these vibrations liquefy all metals that come into contact with the substance, up to and including the otherwise indestructible metal known as adamantium. Large samples of Antarctic vibranium have caused metals that were merely near them to liquefy. Its effect on Uru is unknown."

It doesn't work on organic metals, so...yeah.

complexbrother
Warpath is much faster, and has super sences, but Collosus has much greater durability, after a prolonged battle the victor would be Collosus (but he'll collapse afterwards)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by rotiart
Since when is Warpath stronger than colossus... Is this another upgrade? I heard he was. But then I just went and looked in the X-men encyclopedia and he's listed at level 5 on strength.

Maybe Colossus is stronger.

capt it up
Yes I did miss it.

And assuming Artic Vibranium cuts through Organic steel as easily as it cuts through True Adamantium, Colossus better hope to high heaven he doesn't get cut!!

when did it ever cut true adamtium? that would be impossable unless it was anti metal and even then you need a lot of it.

rotiart
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Warpath couldn't replace Thunderbird anyday, EVER. btw "The Antarctic variety of vibranium produces, rather than absorbs, vibrations; these vibrations liquefy all metals that come into contact with the substance, up to and including the otherwise indestructible metal known as adamantium. Large samples of Antarctic vibranium have caused metals that were merely near them to liquefy. Its effect on Uru is unknown."

It doesn't work on organic metals, so...yeah.

Actually... that just hasn't been tested... I'm not sure where you got that bio from, but that seems about right from what I know of it. Still it doesn't mention what would happen if colossus got hit by it. Ddin't for example magneto show that colossus was still a "metal" and could be affected by magnetism? I remember colossus being "melted" before.

I did say earlier if the dagger could affect colossus in any case...

rotiart
Originally posted by capt it up
when did it ever cut true adamtium? that would be impossable unless it was anti metal and even then you need a lot of it.

Artic Vibranium was used to destroy a true adamantium Ultron.

capt it up
Artic Vibranium was used to destroy a true adamantium Ultron.
really in what issue? I really like to see this since the only time I recall ultron beign destroyed was with anti metal

rotiart
Artic Vibranium is an antimetal...

capt it up
Artic Vibranium is an antimetal...
oh really lol my bad.

hey when did they say warpath knifes were artic vibranium? They were said to just be vibranium in the issue I own

rotiart
Is it just vibranium? I sword Warpath's was arctic. I could be wrong on that count. stick out tongue

capt it up
Is it just vibranium? I sword Warpath's was arctic. I could be wrong on that count. stick out tongue
im pritty sure, it is just vibranium

rotiart
So we were both wrong... but for different topics!
stick out tongue

yah artic vibranium was the "antimetal" used to defeat ultron in the "ultron unlimited" series where he killed the people of slorenia..

I just figured that since Warpath's blade is supposed to be able to cut through anything, that it would be antimetal... arctic vibranium.. doh. i guess it could be, but since it isn't stated for sure its an antimetal.. i guess i don't know....

in any case.. IF vibranium daggers COULD hurt colossus. then i'd make it an even fight. If the daggers can't. Warpath is screwed.

capt it up
So we were both wrong... but for different topics!
stick out tongue

yah artic vibranium was the "antimetal" used to defeat ultron in the "ultron unlimited" series where he killed the people of slorenia..

I just figured that since Warpath's blade is supposed to be able to cut through anything, that it would be antimetal... arctic vibranium.. doh. i guess it could be, but since it isn't stated for sure its an antimetal.. i guess i don't know....

in any case.. IF vibranium daggers COULD hurt colossus. then i'd make it an even fight. If the daggers can't. Warpath is screwed.
ya lol

vibranium daggers would more then likly cut colossus.

even with out the daggers he far from screwed. He will lose, but he will shorly out fight colossus, but in the end colossu durability and stamina would win the match

rotiart
ill accept that.

DickBlazer
laughing colossus destroys this joker. nowhere near his level.

capt it up

capt it up
/

capt it up
Originally posted by DickBlazer
your ignorence is amazing.

lets comapre the too

strength colossus
durability colossus
agility warpath
reflex warpath
stamina colossus
fighting skill warpath

were pritty dam even

bigbran
It was Vibranium, and it happened in The Avengers #22 June 2005.

marvelprince
Yea Warpath is no joke. Its pretty obvious they're shaping him up to be the new Wolverine, but I think after a long match Peter takes this

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
It was Vibranium, and it happened in The Avengers #22 June 2005. Wait, we are talking about when Justice brought the Vibranium, and Hank beat the hell out of Ultron, when he put it in his hand?

rotiart
It was an antimetal.. which is the only reason they could harm a true adamantium ultron... even wikipedia refers to it being arctic vibranium.

bigbran
It was an antimetal.. which is the only reason they could harm a true adamantium ultron... even wikipedia refers to it being arctic vibranium. Vibranium, artic vibranium, antimetal, whats the difference?

rotiart
One is an antimetal.. the other isn't... Wakandan Vibranium is regular vibranium.. the vibranium fount in the south pole (arctic) is found to have anti metal properties.. just bringing it near metal causes it to like warp/dissolve metals.

I'm so hoping Warpath's blade is antimetal... and he cuts up wolverine with it!!!

bigbran
One is an antimetal.. the other isn't... Wakandan Vibranium is regular vibranium.. the vibranium fount in the south pole (arctic) is found to have anti metal properties.. just bringing it near metal causes it to like warp/dissolve metals.

I'm so hoping Warpath's blade is antimetal... and he cuts up wolverine with it!!! Well then it had to be arctic vibranium. As soon as it was brought out, every metal in the area got disintegrated.
And then Ultron got his head smashed.

rotiart
Yay! smashy smashy!!!!

bigbran
No, I'm talking about the stuff used against Ultron.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus is far harder than any ordinary steel excluding adamantium.

But Warpath is stronger and more durable than Colossus is so he should pull out a win.

Warpath is in no way stronger or any way in hell more durable than Colossus.

Warpath has the potential to be such a good character if they take away all this crap about him being so freakin powerful

rotiart
Originally posted by bigbran
No, I'm talking about the stuff used against Ultron.

embarrasment they smashy smashy ultron after they brought out the antimetal. embarrasment

Grimm22
Originally posted by DickBlazer

Thats how it SHOULD be.

Warpath should have be able to lift around 10 tons, be fast but not anywhere near Quicksilver fast, and should be a skills knife fighter.

None of this, I can fly and lift 100 tons crap.

Apolloknight
Vibranium, the stuff Panthers suit and Caps shield are made of absorb all sound in the area, and also any kinetic energy it comes in contact with.

Arctic or "Anti-metal" Vibranium produces this energy instead, giving it the ability not to cut, but dissolve any metals it comes in contact with on a molecular level, to include adamantium.

As far as warpaths knifes, I believe they are "Normal Vibranium" Indestructible yes, but not quite anti-metal.

Sin I AM
either way whether u like the upgrades or not....Warpath is becoming one bad mofo...I dont just dont see Colossus beating him n this match-up

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Warpath is in no way stronger or any way in hell more durable than Colossus.

Warpath has the potential to be such a good character if they take away all this crap about him being so freakin powerful

Agreed. Warpath is hella powerful. But Colossus is his superior.

And where did Warpath having superior fighting skills come from? I'm just curious, cuz I'd love to see this. Piotr is quite the accomplished, expert martial artist himself.

Agility? I'm not sure how agile Warpath is, but Colossus, especially for his size) is hella agile and exhibits low-level super speed. As well as superhuman reflexes.

Durability is definitely Colossus's advantage. Hands down.

Strength? Still Colossus.

Don't get me wrong, Warpath is powerful. But Piotr wins this fight 7-8/10.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmm...........I've never read that Colossus was an accomplished martial artist, please direct me to that issue. As far as I've seen he never uses this ability so it would be out of character. At most I'd give him the level of a moderate brawler. Plus He rarely fares well against characters with superhuman strength, and WP is a tenacious fighter. I also see those vibranium daggers doing some real damage to Piotrs skin.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmm...........I've never read that Colossus was an accomplished martial artist, please direct me to that issue. As far as I've seen he never uses this ability so it would be out of character. At most I'd give him the level of a moderate brawler. Plus He rarely fares well against characters with superhuman strength, and WP is a tenacious fighter. I also see those vibranium daggers doing some real damage to Piotrs skin.

There's no one issue that declares his martial art ability. However, he has been trained (that I know for certain) by Cyclops, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler. And on several occassions he's used these techniques and fighting prowness he was taught in order to defeat a physically-superior opponent.

Check out the Colossus Respect Thread. A lot of them are in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.